(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Windy: I bought a clearblue digital one but research online found that the sensitivity is 50miu which is even less sensitive than the cheap strips I used that has 20miu. So I decided not to use my clearblue until I see a faint positive on my strip loh.

Pillow: I went to the doc coz I was having bad cough. At the same time told doc to help me do a preg test. He used the normal cassette type test kit, the brand is One Step. Cost me $18 somemore when online is selling the same thing for $2. Haha. But I guess I shall stop thinking and treat this as a missed AF and see if it comes nxt month..

Nite to All!
happy.gif

Kayliz: ya wanna try doing blood test? Or test again using opk?

Cheryl & Pillows: Heartiest Congrats to ya!
happy.gif
when'd ya be seeing gyn? Speaking of symptoms, I've none.. Initially had slit sore bbs but sorta subsided.. Was feeling tired initially but now alright, live my normal life, such tt sometimes can forget tt the test kit's positive, when I ordered coke etc.. No ms, nonextreme fatigue, still carried #1 if really no choice etc.. Plus my appt's nearing end oct, prev visit at 6w can only see sac, cant see fetal pole nor yolk when other mummies can alr see heartbeat... Plus next appt's like end Oct, so also feeling abit unsettled, but m trying to stay cool coz for #1, I kept on worrying until think I din really get to enjoy the pregnancy fully... So gonna stay zen bah..

Berries: look @ the table, missy and ya also within the grad range!
happy.gif
Oct's a gd mth!
happy.gif
just believe!
happy.gif

Missy: am gg to TW early next yr, now kinda worried abt the cold.. -_- gd to visit places in Taiwan would be Cong Jing farm, pretty relaxing amidst the mountains, then Taipei itself would be mainly shopping, Ximending, Shihlin NM, Wufenpu etc..

Taichung can try Alishan, if have more peeps, take cab'd be more convenient and worth it.. Then if haring cab, can can from Alishan to Riyue Tan (Sun Moon Lake).. Take the boat to the little island in Riyue Tan, there's a stall selling Gua bao wh is super nice..

If you are up in the mountains, it would really be worth it to sign up for the sunrise viewing package, it can be pretty exciting to get up early and wait or the sunrise... I at Cing Jing, they will usu watch sunrise at he hwan shan 合欢山

Ya'll meed to look @ the itinerary to see if the flow'd be gd when inserting additional places etc.. Then will maximise the time over at Taiwan..
happy.gif

Tis really nice andI really love TW.. Ya'll wanna go to Aust t am hoping to retire in TW instead.. Haha..

bewildered
saw gynae last sat. but cant see anything. next appt 18 oct. 1 day b4 my trip. my symptom on and off. 1 moment i feeling 1 moment i feel nausea. same as sore breast. and i am very bloated. and i am oso feeling fatigue. my fren say i look tired. aiyo

u stay positive ok..

TW: i see my iternary like alot place sia, taipei, yilan, hualian, taidong, kaoshiung, tainan, nantou, taizhong, xingzhu. omg la... i can foresee those have to climb mountain 1, i will just wait for them at the foot of mountain. hot spring, i wait outside loh. ><

Kayliz, wow so ex ah... $18! think next time before we asked doc to do must ask him what type of test. If those can do ourselves then we bring along our kit and let him test so foc... Lol.

Bewildered,tks! How many weeks are u now? Still dunno when shod see doc. Forgot what we did for #1... wanted to go early so can confirm due date but scared cannot see yolk nor hb then wOrried.

Actually, I just bought clear blue digital at $25! Ex lor... Tested to confirm. It wrote pregnant.2-3 weeks conception. Then wrote what doc will tell us is norm4-5 weeks preg. So am considered 2-3 weeks preg or 4-5 weeks preg? Cos that will determine when to set appt

Bewildered and Cheryl, when is your expected edd? I can't calculate mine cos my cycle haywire.

Mummies, let's continue to jia you... This month will behold month for us...

bewildered.
if 2-3 weeks is abt 4-5weeks. their 2-3 weeks is from conception. my edd is abt 10-15jun. not cfm. cos my menses nvr come after m/c. so can only wait till see gynae to scan to determine the edd.

Waaaa hello! Hee

Yesterday my Mng spoke to me. Offered me part time. Hinting if I stayed on, in dues course will promote me to asst Mng.. My other sgporean colleague told me that if I don't leave, high chance when my Mng retires, il become the Mng -.-" that's because everyone else is on work pass n contract! Then she did apologise some what ... Said she's been wanting to talk to me abt my home situation but didn't have the chance...

Anyway hb says just leave. I'm not sure. Sigh. How? Zzzzz if pregs then stay lol!

Awww thanks for the info on tw.. We r going tai Chung, cing jing, kaoshiung, jiufen n xmd... Trying to get misty village but my sil said fully booked
sad.gif
so might stay at wuby... I've booked hotels... Cept cing jing. Almost died trying to translate! Hb wasn't much help!!! Luckily sil say she will book lol. Eyes all wonky!

Good news all around.

I believe that age does play a part in getting preggie. All of us are different age....It really does get more difficult as we get older
sad.gif
Sigh.

Anyways, Berries, today is CD4 for me. Please update table. Thanks.....

How old are you Kopibaby?

How abt bewildered, Berries, Cheryl, missycandy, pillow, Kayliz,twinklestar &amp; cftongtan?

Start from me, I am 30 this year
happy.gif

wa sensitive issue leh .... age ... is but a number ... *chants age is but a number, age is but a number, age is but a number* lol !

aiyo ever since hit the Big 3 been feeling so old... especially since my dream was to have 3 kids before i hit 30... argh.... reality, only 1 ... haaaaaaaaaaa. was hoping have #2 before hit 30. but so sad. didnt happen. now wondering how. hmmm... ooo... im 31
happy.gif

missycandy, can consider part time since they offered u...not a bad choice, u can have more flexible time and also have promotion in due course, really not a bad deal, can seriously consider!

wow....all so young mummies...I have my #1 when I am 31 years old so u can guess how 'old' I am...properly the oldest here
happy.gif

bewildered : haha!! see tat post of urs always give me hope!! *hugs*

kopibaby : okok... got it.. will updated the table..

windy : me.. 27... seems like the youngest here..

pillow : yes!! i believe oct is a lucky mth!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 9-Oct-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD4 </TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD78</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD74</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Wow Berries, You are so young
happy.gif

Missycandy > I agree with Charlotte. Since u have a higher chance to get promoted maybe you can consider to stay on and see how things go. But what I worry is they might be delaying u also and is there any confirmation that you will be promoted? When is ur mgr gg to leave also unknown right. U have judge and see ur own. If not go pray pray see have answers or not. Are you a buddhism or christian or ... ?

Seems like most mummies here are either near 30s or in their 30s.

Berries - you are very young!!
happy.gif

Cheryl - 31 - just as I expected, much younger than me. Coz I was thinking about the fact that you had a m/c and then got preggie again while some of us are still trying.....Am happy for you though, please dont take it the wrong way....

Looks like I am the oldest here
sad.gif
am 36....

so many young mummies.. *envy... how i wish i can meet my hb earlier, give birth earlier. i am considered high risk. how old I am? i think charlotte is the same age as me. :D

Twinkle - we should meet up!!
happy.gif
Everything the same!
happy.gif

Cheryl - we share the same birthday!
happy.gif
So nice for you, this BFP is an excellent birthday pressie! I was hoping for it but its not meant to be for me....am happy for you
happy.gif

wah....i think we need a table to track the ages......hahahahahah.......

Berries - the age gap between you and dh quite big.....
happy.gif

oh yeah, BErries you are right. age of man also plays a part coz as they get older, quality and mobility of their spermies will be affected....

kopibaby : yup!! tats y i get hitch earlier... coz he say he very old le... he is now worried bout ttcing #2.. coz of his age catching up...

wa.... hmmm i will consider .... but i dont think its fair to my colleague if im part time as well... doesnt get things moving ... plus when she goes on long leave to go home, it would mean i would have to cover... then when she returns i take the offs.. then will disrupt also ... so messy ... !!! but hubby still feels strongly against it ... ask me move on ... hmmm guess i will think abt it properly ... promotion wise, hint only lor .. i think still long way ... my mng actually late 60s.. prolly last few more yrs ... thing is, nobody wants to be a AM or MNG for my dept la.. too many responsibilities and always kena crap... lol ...

my hb is 30 =X

my gynae says we are both young and shouldnt worry so much. still have time. but i told him its not about age. the fact is that we have been trying for 2yrs means there could be a problem. rather find it out now then wait til older and panic. anyway he says can consider iui if dont strike. boohoo.

My hubby is 32 this year
happy.gif

Berries Hubby older I feel they more homely type. That's the big plus point. My sister's hubby also 40s while she is only early 30s and they already have 3 boys
happy.gif
Age is not a matter
happy.gif

Let us all wish Cheryl &amp; Kopibaby Happy Belated Birthday
happy.gif

WOW!!! i tink my hubby is the oldest among all of u... i very worried.. coz i knw guy part a impt part on ttcing.. and his stamina not tat gd as before liao.. i really very worried.. like wat kopibaby say... the quality and mobility of their spermies will affect..
sad.gif

Thank you mummies
happy.gif
I really feel so old....especially since it is on the wrong side of the 30s. Sigh....

My hubby is 38 this year, so not that much younger than your hubby, Berries. The good thing for you is at least you are much younger than me, so your eggs are better quality.

In any case, regardless of age, we all jia you!!! Must graduate.....must graduate.....must graduate......

chery, kopibb , happy belated b'day!

my hb 37 alrdy.. both of us not young anymore. if we want #2, must chop chop .. if by this yr, don't hv gd news, then he doesn't want to try. he worried about bb not healthy , pregnancy implications as we conceive at the older age.

i thot i will get +opk ard tue/wed after testing so many test, but it came yest nite after lotsa of CM came to say hi to me during the day and DH already cleared his troops on sun. we bd but i think this mth very slim chance leh. I am getting aching pain at the side, very likely i m O-g today.

twinkle : i dun quite understand wat u meanby ur DH clear the troops on sun?

if u BD on sun.. and tested +ve today.. u can still BD ma.. rite? as long as BD on the fertile week will be safe le...

Kopibb/berries, i just bd last night only after i got a +.

i only want to BD when i get a +opk since I m trying for boy. so i tot i wld hv gotten a +opk on fri/sat. since don't hv +, we also didn't bd. i always hv this thinkg that sperms must not be too old when we bd. that's why i asked him to clear his sperms on sun since i keep getting neg for my opk, i tot i might O on tue/wed instead (latest). out of the blue, my O came earlier yesterday. then just try last night .. haha, then when can I bd again? tonight? or wait for 2 days later? I think I will O today. the aching pain is on my right side.

normally i will BD alternate days once my af cleared... i will BD on the day wen i got +ve.. then BD alternate days for a week... i very kiasu... i not sure im i doing it rite...

hee i'm a slient reader all these while!

nice to read the post to makes my day and hereby declared to join in the chat haa
happy.gif
been to gynae last weekend for routine check up and took med to induce AF and clomids for 3 cycle.. hope clomid works!

Today's thread so lively
happy.gif
I'm off today so pop in to say hi! I'm working shifts so abit hard to log in and read all this posts..
I'm cd 28 today.. But din test myself.. No symptoms except lower abdo got cramping.. Think AF reporting soon
sad.gif

wanda
i am actually waiting for the 1st menses to come. actually oso nvr bd. only whn i saw got ewcm, i just bd tat nite and test start testing opk. den 2 days later my opk is +ve. i bd tat nite again.

Pooh > Stay positive. As long AF never reports means still got chance
happy.gif

Any mummies using msn in office?

I am bored and feeling sleepy
sad.gif

Back