(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

i also dun follow the confinement rules. Only eat confinement food...still on aircon, shower ..same as anastasia.haha.

but guess the only thing i regret is didnt drink dom regularly.
According to my TCM, she ask me drink DOM every night or her medicine with DOM and drink bazhen on weekly basis.

Harlow!!
happy.gif

Twinkel: tt's a v interesting topic!!
happy.gif

For my confinement, i din get to have meals at proper or rather fixed timings, then aft 1st wk, brekkie of mee suah stopped, aft 2nd wk, lunch became dabao, only dinner remained, wh's a constant of veggies, fish and the liver... Then pig trotters vinegar, i love it too but only had it once..
sad.gif

Anw, i am one who will follow the confinement rules, if given a choice, so what's lacking in nourishment via food, i make up for it by not bathing, only bathed 4 times during the whole confinement...

Koolduh: think dom can drink nightly, hlped mo to Zzz better.. :p

Miracle: ya think too much ler bah, think ur confinement's done much proper than mine, just tt when all chks r almost exhausted, gyn cant find reason so just put as unexplained.. -_- ya cont the tcm and all, shld work somehow de.. Jiayou, Jiayou and Jiayou!!
happy.gif

Anastasia: for ur #2, do u noticed any diff as conpared to #1? As in like more aches and all?

Bewildered>> you mean in terms of
Body aches? Nope. But I did get more tired during pregnancy and I think it's cos I had a toddler to take care of.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>32 - 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>60 - 73</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>28 - 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>29 - 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>29 - 31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koolduh</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>25 - 27 (clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

ana, luckily my hb was on my side and he didn't believe those cannot-wash hair/bathe rules. Honestly I felt so much in better after getting myself cleaned else easily for me to go into post-natal depression. Confinement food, I understand, so I tried to eat whenever possible. I know some people love pig trotter vinegar to the max but i can't/dunno how to appreciate this food. Maybe because I am not a meat lover. haha, ya, but i love the egg in the dish. mil knew I don't eat fatty meat so bought the lean meat for me instead.

Koolduh, I also never take DOM as well. I find it very difficult to drink , very spicy kind. i also didn't take chix essence. Quite jialat , this and that don't want to take. There was a period (too gungho), carry bath tub and i suffered backache. I started drinking waist tonic which really helped me.

bewildered... how r u? coping well now? nice to see u visiting this thread. actually this topic was prompted by my hb. he asked how many mummies actually follow this ruling. hehe.. Don't know why, I start thinking what I want to do during maternity. haha, just want that 4 months maternity leave again.

i dont like DOM also...difficult to drink.When my hub wants to force me to drink,he will dilute it with water.hahaha.

chicken essence- i only take EYS's one. It taste like chicken soup..more bearable than Brand's.

haha, twinkle, same as you...i only think of the 4mths maternity leave! We even plan where to go for holidays during the 4mths!

twinkle: am doin okie, just tt the backache seems to be worse then having pain in the pelvis every nw and then.. =( dunno if tis coz of the not too good confinement tt I had back then or is it coz of age.. -_-

heh heh, I was also thinking abt ML back then, kept thinking tt I just wanna get away fr work legitimately etc, no need to feel the pinch when taking leave and no need to feel bad abt having to take MC.. =p

wrt DOM, I cant really take it just as it is.. =p so sometimes will take a lil bit add with water.. then most of the times, if remember, will add it to the soup.. in order to make me rem to take the DOM, I left it on the dining table.. haha.. but still cannot bring myself to take it.. =p

bewildered, don't think it's the prev confinement. take care and just take some good tonic food during this confinement.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD>32 - 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>60 - 73</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>28 - 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>29 - 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>29 - 31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koolduh</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>25 - 27 (clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi All,

I used to be in the TTC 2012 thread. Was trying for 3 months after my MC and got pregnant. Now I have a 2 month old baby, my 2nd child.

Would like to share my story. I had short luteal phase due to breastfeeding. As I did not want to stop breastfeeding completely while TTCing, I researched online for herbal remedies for short luteal phase and found this website:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm

It says vitex fruit and raspberry leaf pills are useful for correcting short luteal phase. I was suffering from short luteal phase for half a year. So I got some from www.iherb.com . Within one month, my luteal phase went from 7 days to 12/13 days. Another 2 more months, my #2 was conceived.

I have bought excess of these pills, as I did not anticipate I would get pregnant so quickly.

Now I have some of these to let go:

1) Vitex fruit 100 capsules, 400mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Vitex-Fruit-400-mg-100-Capsules/2053

Letting go at S$4 each. Expiring in 31 Aug 2016
10 bottles available.

2) Red Raspberry leaves, 100 capsules, 480mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Red-Raspberry-Leaves-100-Capsules/2019

Letting go at S$5 each. Expiring in 30 Nov 2016
10 bottles available.

If purchase more than $10, throwing in free hpt dusted with babydust as I tested a positive sticky with these hpt. HPT expiring in 2014. Free hpt while stocks last.

Self collection at Tiong Bahru MRT/ Jurong East (weekdays only)/ Clementi MRT (weekdays only).

PM me if keen.

Good luck!

WTS: Duphaston 10mg tablets

6 tablets left.

Selling at $5 for all 6.
Expiriing in March 2015.

Self collect at Tiong Bahru MRT.
Clementi MRT and Jurong East MRT on weekdays only.

Pls PM if interested.

Good luck!

Ladies.. im back.. i havent test yet leh.. i have eaten a lot of "prohibited" food like salmon, soft drinks wor.. cos im nt sure mah..Over there i keep carry my gals no choice they keep stick to me.. i feel my breasts bcum bigger n fuller . Can tell me other possibilies that breasts can bcum big other than af n pReggie??

Bewildered : yaya fine.. im feeling v good leh.. tired is definitely de cos of my 2 gals. I aso have lots of discharge. Ya i will test on tues bah.. i v scared sia as i checked online if preggie nw already 7weeks? I nv eat folic acid during the trip lo

Joyful : oh issit? good news for u ya..

good morning mummies!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>32 - 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD>60 - 73</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 - 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>29 - 31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koolduh</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>25 - 27 (clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>28 - 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

kooldul, wah 25 days is a bit short which may not be good. i know tcm can shorten or lengthen the cycle to appropriate regular cycle but it takes time. u try to monitor the next few cycles.

Yar lor..i wasnt expecting AF to arrive.somemore this month no PMS....tot successful. but who knows....haiz...

going to see tcm for review and see what she says.she always say i lack of sleep.haha.

joyful: dpo 13's quite early to test and maybe tt's why the line's fainter? when I tested on dpo 12, tis negative, think dpo 14 also faint.. then ended kept testing every day until the line gets darker then more assured.. Good Luck to ya! =)

kool: Do you know when's ur O? then luteal phase okie?

joyful: think the journey's still okie.. just came back fr there 1 to 2 mths back, cant rem d dates ler.. but pretty smooth leh.. but try to bring extra jacket coz genting's still okie but the coach's aircon's no joke loh.. -_-" or maybe ya wanna bring some plums along too?

good morning everyone here,

long time dint login , so many post to catch up.

Blurblur : if for me i sure cant wait.. sure wanna find out .

my breast are sore and heavy for abot a week, still waiting ...hope AF dont report..

good luck n happyy ttcing everyone

Hi ladies, I'm back from my cruise! Had a great time, in particular eating! I've not eaten so much for consecutive days! Now it's time to lose th pounds! Haha!

I tested HPT this morning and it's a BFN. Im not sure exactly which day I ovulated cos I had consecutive days I positive OPK. But roughly today is DPO11 or DPO12. For my #2, I tested positive at DPO12, so I think this cycle is no hope Liao. If my AF doesnt come, will test in 2 days time.

joyful: for me 6wks can see sac but cant see anythg else, then gyn scheduled another visit a mth ltr, so tt's why din announce prev coz only saw sac and next confirmation gotta wait till a mth ltr.. -_-

btw, the gyn did a tummy scan instead of v scan at 6 wks, so was wondering if v scan was done, wld it give a clearer pic at 6 wks instead of only seeing the sac..

joyful, updated your status
happy.gif
5.5 weeks is a bit early. I will wait till slightly later like 6-8 weeks to detect the heartbeat as well.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>CD56</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful <font color="ff0000">BFP</font></TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>32 - 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>30 - 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD>60 - 73</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 - 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>29 - 31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>28 - 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>25 - 27 (clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koolduh</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>30 - 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>28 - 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

twinkle: yar, I thought so too, but this gyn din do v-scan.. then since 1st appt onwards, has been using tummy scan ler.. dunno why but din qn him.. =p

Oh, is your gynae a guy? hehehe. then can u see anything with tummy scan? My gynae for #1 used v-scan for almost my entire 1st trim and i was hoping she can move on to tummy scan..

btw, which month r u due?

twinkle: heh heh, yeap, a guy.. for #1, v paiseh to have a male gyn, then insisted on having a lady, then ended up kanna cut by lady gyn.. =( think I din prep and read much on c-sect, just thought tt I'll be able to have natural and tt bfg's a given etc.. then ended up kanna c-sect and then bfg's a big failure for me.. =(

aft reading up, turned out realised tt I could've been spared the cut back then as the decision was made kinda prematurely the early stage of labour.. sigh..

The lady gyn (during prev pregnancy) and Dr Fong (when I did the follicular scanning with him tt time) used v scan.. but this current gyn and Dr Woo Bit Hwa both used tummy scan..

wah?? entire 1st trim?? v uncomfy leh..

Am due in May.. then finding this time round's diff fr #1.. seems like easily tired and have the constant pain at the pelvis area since a mth or 2 ago.. =( dunno why'd this so.. then worried myself over incompetent cervix and then read up on pubis symphysis dysfunction etc.. still dunno why.. then nw shld be 2nd trim ler, but still v v v tired.. I thought I should be energised.. dunno hw for my TW trip..

missy: Ya went for your TW trip ler? Mine's in Jan.. heh heh, shld be cold, waiting for the holiday..

Ya been n back ! Was really nice ! But on n off rain was a spoiler ... But overall was good !!!! U tk care n enjoy yr trip !!!

Bewildered>> it's normal to have more aches and pains at your groin / pelvis area for 2nd pregnancy onwards. My gynae told me its like this and it's worse for every pregnancy. I can't remember the reason why too, but I found that I had more pain in my groin area when I was expecting my second kid.

missy: Ooh, any recommendations to try out in TW? dunno if got much changes over in TW, so miss it.. haha.. on off rain? hope Jan wont rain.. planning to go to the mountains but scared will be v v cold.. but kinda tempting to watch the sunrise amidst the clouds! =)

anastasia: isit?? I asked the gyn then he gave some reply but cldn't really understand, just said nt to scare myself with incompetent cervix etc.. then v jialat such tt when I wanna get off the bed, legs cannot open too wide or cannot swing both legs onto the flr, gotta get up like old lady lidat.. =( tt's why I asked ya prev if backaches and all are more common for 2nd.. dun rem having tt pain prev.. -_-" but still, tis gd to know tt tis nothing to worry too much over.. =) Thx!

Back