(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Joyful : If is me, i will trust the watson brand leh. At least is not expired lor. Maybe im reali not preggie leh??? haha.. I also dunno what shld i do now. Cos currently i only share with you all. I didnt tell my family nor my hubby. Maybe later i go see my company GP and see what he said to me.

i will go straight to use CB digital for me, no room for doubts.
If don't want to buy the kit, why not see a doctor and get a blood test? blood test should be able to tell..

Did I miss anyone's update?

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>32 to 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>30-40 days</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>60-73 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>29-31 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>25 to 27 on clomid</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Joyful : That is funny.. haha im rushing to clear my work to update so i can enjoy my holidays. heehee.
happy.gif
happy.gif
U made me laughed out lor.
Cos hor i tested BFP before using watson brand that is why i trusted it lolll.

Twinklestarworld : Dunno why though i still got some symptoms. i still feel is impossible that im preggie, is the expired test strip give me hope nia. I BD once only. Haizz. Confused now.

Hi mummies:
Blur: good luck and hope to hear good news soon.

Im still trying. coming to a year already. Never knew trying for 2 is so hard.
sad.gif
2WW, how is it going for you?

Miracle : I dont want to test during working hrs.
I wanna go see GP and see what is his advice. Im also anxious to know lo.

I just went to see GP. GP asked me not to trust the expired test strip, not accurate at all. He gave me those cheap hpt strips and ask me to test with FMU. I keep having pain on n off on my back n breasts. He said cos i have long cycle so maybe is still early for me to test. If all these all due to hormones inbalance, im gg to bang wall liao haahaaaaa..he gave this possibility if is not preggie.

Blurblur>> If I were you, I will get the CB one to test. Like I said before, my gynae only recommends that brand for home testing.

If it turns out that you're not preggies, then perhaps you should make an appointment to see your gynae to check why your AF has MIA.

After I delivered my #1, my menses took 2 months to resume (before that no menses at all cos I was breastfeeding). Before AF resumed, I actually went to see my gynae and she scanned and saw that there was a corpus luteum there (basically its what's left of the follicle after the egg is released). She could even estimate that within 2-3 wks, I will get my first post natal AF. And she was right!

So if you're not preggie, your gynae should be able to explain what's happening. She can even give you medication to jump start your system, so that your AF comes and you can have a new TTC cycle again. If not, keep on waiting for AF to appear is also not the solution.

Anastasia : Okok blame me for not listening to your advice. haa.. He asked me to ignore the expired test strips lo, tat means high chance im not preggie.

Or u know how to count the conception all that a not? My LMP is 23 oct, then i BD on 6 nov. I BD once nia so i can remember. If pregnant, now shld be able to detect liao right??

Just buy cb digital and test . You will have your answer. No more guessing or hoping or wondering.

It's been more than 4 weeks bd. so shld be able to test.

Blurblur>> Based on my calculations, I think if pregnant, now should be able to detect alreadu.

I saw that your cycles are between 30 to 40 days long. Assuming a luteal phase of average 14 days (it's between 12 to 16 days for most women), your ovulation date should have been around 8/11/12 (for 30 days shortest cycle) or 18/11/12 (for 40 days longest cycle).

For your 30 days cycle, your AF should have arrived around 21/11/12. For 40 days cycle, AF should have arrived around 1/12.

Today it's already 11/12/12, so whichever cycle we are looking at, you should be able to detect pregnancy liao. Unless this cycle you Oed very late and you BDed late too -- did you remember correctly?

Missycandy : haa since GP had given me 2 test strips, i will use that first. Based on Anastasia analysis, i shld be able to detect pregnancy now liao.

Anastasia : ya exactly what i think lor. Though i duno reali how to count lah. Now shld be able to detect. That is why im confused. Nv mind la. i will use the test strip to test. I asked for 2 mah. I bring over to genting to test. Hope can have good news for u all ya..

hi
can check if anyone gets cramps after ovulation?

last mth i get crampy right after ovulation and i tot preg but then mense came.
this month, i seems to get crampy again after supposedly ovulation (didnt track this mth).

Anatasia: i also dunno abt my cycle. use to be on the spot 30 days de. then after give birth, it goes hay wire. last cycle was 36 days. I just pray that i ovulate late lor.

But the gynae also one kind one.. how come he never care how long my cycle is and just say tat oh this cycle cannot already la coz the egg too small and assume i ovulate ard CD14-16. hopefully he is a lazy doc and i still have hope this cycle.

Anne_Raj: no leh, im still here trying hard... haiz.

Koolduh: i think each of us behave differently. you will know you are preggy when you are feeling different from your previous cycle.

koolduh: but then crampy only right? no other symptons like heavier menses or stuff right? then i think should be alright ba.

Koolduh>> when I had my #2, I also had slight crampy feeling about 1 wk after ovulation. The feeling is similar to what I get just before AF comes. Maybe this cycle you strike?
happy.gif

wooh...anastasia, hope i really strike this month! my 1st one has been asking me for a didi or meimei for past week until on the verge of scolding her that i cant give her just like that! haha.

but then...tis month i didnt track coz i went holiday.Didnt manage to try until we are back from hols which i dont know whether O is over.hmmm

Updated as at 12/12/12

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>03-Nov</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>08-Nov</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>32 to 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>09-Nov</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>30-40 days</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>60-73 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>29-31 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>25 to 27 on clomid</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>03-Dec</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

oh man.. i am getting acnes outbreak..

start from my chest last week then this morning a few more on the back of the neck..

i had very bad acnes outbreak on chest, back n arms during #1, but it only start at wk8 onwards..

today is only DPO8.

might be another sign of af oso.. sianz..

updated
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>03-Nov</TD><TD>CD40</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>08-Nov</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>32 to 34</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>09-Nov</TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>30-40 days</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 36 mths</TD><TD>#2: 14 mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>60-73 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mercury</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>29-31 days</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 38mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koolduh</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1 - 2 yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>25 to 27 on clomid</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>03-Dec</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 7.5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz</TD><TD>05-Dec</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 18mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurblur (TBC)</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>30 to 40</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs</TD><TD>#2: 2yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fel</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 21mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Joyful>> I also Oed late this cycle on CD26/27. I'm going to test on 16th/17th Dec (should be around 12DPO). Will be on a cruise so I will have to bring my HPT along..haha!

koolduh, u are welcome

i had ewcm ard cd 20-25 leh. until now my AF hasnt arrive. but this cycle i didnt monitor a single thing. no bbt. and no + opk for this cycle so far.

Koolduh: I thought you are saying that i am always horrible.. hahah... luckily i go and read all the posts.. but i do agree, 2 weeks wait is horrible..

Wow it seems like most of the ladies here ovulate late... late is better than none~~!~!! Let wait patiently!

Joyful: if you dun have acnes in other cycle, and this is the special cycle that you have all the acnes, might be hormones doing the work! this might be the cycle!

Miracle: you mean your EWCM is 5 days long? then how do you know which day you O?

oyful: your normal cycle is 30 days but you only O on CD32? You mean you tested on OPK to determine your O day?

2ww, twinkle: yah dunno leh. i nv monitor this cycle so i dunno what's happening and i nv pin point my O day. but i did poas and cant detect any + opk.

gynae is on leave this week.. sigh i dunno how man. i think i will test for hpt before i go for the lap.

Ya I test on opk to determine my O. 30days if I am on Clomid but this cycle didn't take mah. .

Usually get pimples on face.. but this time is neck n chest

Since most mummies are trying for #2, how many of you follow the traditional confinement rules? like cook &amp; eat confinement food, no washing hair, bathing with herbs or min/no bathing?

twinkle: you suspected that we didnt follow the rules hence now have problem with #2?
I did eat confinement food, bathe with herbal bath (day and evening) and i only wash my hair after 12th days i think.

Sometimes i also think if i nv bu enough during confinement leh. sigh

Twinklestarworld>> I don't follow ANY of the traditional confinement rules. The only thing I do that is considered "confinement" is eat confinement food and drink red dates tea. So I sleep with air con, blow hair, drink cold drinks (bubble tea my favorite), eat ice cream, bathe with warm water without herbs. And I also go out of the house 1 wk after delivery - went to send my #1 to school, go eat ya kun with my hubbie etc. I think I am most confinement nannies' nightmare!

haha, miracle .. no lah. I just wanna to see how many of you actually follow. I'm not a believer to all the confinement rules. I am thinking if I should say NO to some of the practices for my #2. I am thinking far ahead as if I am having #2 haha. daydreaming now..

Anastasia, I like that! I felt miserable during my confinement because suddenly my mil said no to this and that. Generally she is ok. But I am not used to someone controlling me and yet I can't say no in case I offend her, have to follow like wear slipper at home, must cover knee, eat confinement food (which I hate pig trotter vinegar), drink red dates ok. no shower (not ok). Mil made herbs water and vinegar water to bathe. I am ok to follow but actually the worst part is not washing hair. i secretly wash my hair after 5th day every 2-3 days after she has gone home for the day. still bathe with warm water every night but i make sure i dry my hair immediately after I wash. luckily she is ok that I go out to buy things although logically cannot.. On aircon is fine. cold stuff i still can endure not taking. But that was terrible period esp seeing the food make me lose appetite.

Twinklestarworld>> I know what you mean. Several of my frens hated confinement cos of all these practices. For me, I don't live with my parents or in laws and I had a confinement lady who did not impose her views on me. So I was free to do whatever I wanted. My hubbie doesn't believe in all these things either, so I've got hubbie support. Infant, my mother in law is also very open minded. I think my own mum is more traditional, but I don't live with her, so she can't do anything either. Haha!
happy.gif

But for me, I love confinement food. I like those herbal type of food, so I have no complains about confinement food. Even for pigs trotters vinegar, I find it very appetizing. I don't eat the meat though, just mix the sauce with my food. Yummy!

haha somehow i will blame myself for not following strictly to the confinement rules, and i ended up with so much problem trying to conceive again.

now i believe the rules are not there for nothing.
haha..

Miracle>> I dont think it's cos you didn't follow the rules lah! For both my pregnancies, I didn't follow the rules. Both times I conceived in 2 cycles. But now TTC #3 I think wont be so lucky. Cos I'm older and hubbie is also older (but both of us younger than 33 yrs old), more tired every day too. This is my first cycle TTC number 3.

hahaha... when things happened then i just blame myself lo. lol! coz cant find any reason ma. labeled as unexplained wahahaha!

Back