(2013) ivf/icsi mummies Support group

Tutu: I think you still look sweet
happy.gif
I was sitting opposite you and my hubby is the skinny one in lime green polo T. While waiting, I told my hubby, I think it was you and we were the one lying beside each other when I did ET previously in TFC. I wasn't sure, it's just my guts feeling till I saw your post yesterday, I know I m right
happy.gif
We are really fated to meet again ya. We sure going to bump into each other in future too.

I have strong feeling i m going to have a bb girl too. I have no preference. Boy or girl I will be happy.

Kitty katty its so qiao not siao.

Hmmm trying to recall ur description abt tutu. But don't think I saw her. Is her hair short? N also with hubby?

Sade: Nice meeting you too
happy.gif

Tutu is the one opposite us sitting at the corner near the TV. Her hubby is the handsome Caucasian. Right, Tutu?

Lightblue dress with grey sweater??? Were u n hubby sitting oppo me? I cant recall at all! Im so bad ... N i bet u saw me munching banana trying to get rid of my nauseous!

Ah... Kittykatty u are too nice. Just read sade n your posts to my hubby n he was happy to hear ur comment abt him
happy.gif

My hubby said he remember your hubby
happy.gif

Kittykatty u are really gd at guessing. Im so lousy. Think im still very overwhelmed with morning sickness n cant cope anything other than myself! I remember looking around n everyone was looking so happy except me! Im such a sour plum
sad.gif

Hope to see u n sade again, give me a smile or little wave the next time so i could recognise you
happy.gif

Sade i cant recall u too
sad.gif
if u recall me, give me a wave next time
happy.gif
i had my hair bun up, wearing a bright green dress n a black sweater n yes with a western hubby
happy.gif

I think i saw tutu's hubby. Wearing black glasses right? I don't rem seeing u tutu thou, cos I m reading a book. I saw ur hubby sitting below the tv right?

Luv, oh I see. Thanks for informing me that. Will discuss with hb again. i din know that can order first, Cos I thou have to take the car seat now. Baby kingdom selling britax car seat not baby hyperstore. But don't know have that model or not.

Tutu: Ya. I saw you eating banana
happy.gif
I wasn t sure myself if its you. But, I thought you and hubby look familiar. Okie. Next time I see you I will call you.
Your morning sickness and nauseas haven t subside? Poor you. Actually, me too, my ms peak this week and I throw up most of the day. Heard that week 14 onwards, ms should slowly subside. So, hang on ya.......

Oh by the way, don t eat Delmonte banana. Heard that is very cooling and will hv a lot of wind. Other banana should be fine.

Tutu OK. Think I met u before. Few months ago when u visited Dr loh's clinic I saw your hubby n u with short Shoulder length hair, n then after that same day at TFC. Guess u wen tfc for counselling. If I m not wrong, then that couple should be u!

Yes sure should say hi to each other when u saw each other again.

Oh Ya tutu I saw ur hb cos he walked in alone n sit under tv. After that I started to Read my book n wen in. So I din see u. Aft my turn my hb n i were standing at the counter waiting for payment.

Really so qiao that we were at the same clinic at abt the same timing. :)

Sade, ic, I called Hyperstore cos I know they also having promo this weekend.Haven't checked Kingdom.

Whiteclover, do they sell Britax Boulevard at Baby Kingdom? How much do they sell, do u recall? I checked wif the sales person today on manufacturing date. You can check manufacturing date if cannot find expiry date. Boulevard 70 was manufactured in Jan this yr so I tot not too old still.

Luv, Ya I went this aft. Don't like the lucky baby car seat after comparing to the britax models. There is a lot of Capella strollers n Just 10%disc. N also lots of lucky baby, tiny love n chicco items. Mostly 20%disc.

sade, do they sell the Lucky Baby changing station or any other brand? Any discount?
Yeah, I also feel that Britax is a more reliable brand though can be more ex lor. But I'd rather not compromise on safety and I figure if I can use the car seat for a good 4 to 5 years, it's quite worthwhile.

Luv saw 1-2 changing tables but I din look at the price nor brand cos I m not buying that.
Btw for boulevard model, my main concern is that the head rest can't be taken out as kid grow older. Afraid that its too small once kid turn 3 or 4 yrs old.
Ya I agreed if can use for few years then its v worth it.

sade, thks for info on the changing stations.
happy.gif

I dun think the head rest will make the car seat too small. The head rest is adjustable so that u can raise it higher as child grows. My gal's current car seat also has a similar head rest and she's still using the car seat! And many pple have said she's tall for her age. The Boulevard looks similar in size to me. In fact, I wanted the Boulevard specifically because of the head rest cos it offers greater side impact protection than seats without it.

Luv, thanks for your explanations. Cos I m a first time mum so can't really compare. Just only can reviews online, n glad that u can explain it to me.

sade, no prob. I hope I'm correct in my analysis too, hahah... Try to ask the sales assistant to demonstrate and introduce the features of the car seats to you. I find it makes things much clearer. Britax actually has a range of car seats that offers even greater side impact protection but I think it'll be really quite ex and I haven't seen it sold here yet.
Can go to http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats for more information.

Luv, yup went to the website to see a few times and they have more ranges in USA. Guess in sg, can't find all the models. Me din ask the sales cos just started to look for car seat. Ya def have to ask them for demo. I think this boulevard is one of the better model.

Tutu u mention that u ate banana, erm I heard we gonna be careful abt eating banana during pregnancy, understand that there is some breed/type of banana that is not suitable for pregnancy. I used to luv banana n everytime I c banana I gt craving for it but just dun dare to eat. Dunnoe isit grandma's tale but I quite pantang so choose not to eat.

Luv- didn't notice boulevard at baby kingdom. Quick check - did u ask abt warranty? Was asking the sales assistant abt warranty and she said car seats no warranty. But I saw on the britax USA website have. So am a little confused why she said that.

Bbshower- I eat banana everyday but it is the small type, not del Monte. Finds it help with bowel movement.

bbshower, only the Delmonte banana (long type) is liang. The small stubby ones still can eat.

sade, I was also lost when i first started looking at car seats years back. Luckily there was a very good sales asst who explained and demonstrated the different car seats to us back then.
happy.gif

whiteclover, I managed to find the website for Baby Kingdom n din see Boulevard on their website too. They seem to carry a few of the older Britax models instead. But not sure whether First Class is an old or new model.
I asked the salesperson at the expo yesterday. According to him there's 6mths warranty but the person at the delivery counter didn't really seem to know abt it. Well, hope there is! BabySuperstore is the vendor selling the car seats at the expo.

Ladies, I woke up feeling very pek cek (irritated) this morning. I have been very patient and calm these while. I don't know why. Is my baby still there? I feel like my mood has gone back to pre-pregnancy state.

Luv n Whiteclover i still dun dare to eat leh, and everytime I see I feel like eating it especially goreng pisang. I m scared n dun dare to take the risk. I better endure for a few more mths keep telling myself very fast de.

Koirc not to worry your bb is still there, it just hormones change that cause the mood swing, recently I also get annoyed quite easily but ve to control, must try n remind ourself to cool down n stay happy for baby.

bbshower,
anything eaten in moderation won't affect. even my tcm doctor for ivf also said so... no effect if eaten once a while. the most important thing is to make sure u eat a variety of food so that u get the nutrients u need for baby.... being too restrictive is no good too.

luvnhope,
thanks! just saw the webpage. i'm thinking of getting a maxi cosi cabriofix

koirc,
these few days the weather is really humid and hot and plus the hormones raging inside u now it's inevitable to get mood swings. have faith in your baby.

Koirc, I know how u felt. Yesterday, I threw temper n cry the whole day, giving myself a bad headache. Also felt worried for bb. I didn't eat vitamins in the end, only ate folate. Later then eat vitamins.

Ask u gals, in Kk, what's the rate of A 1 ward there for natural or c-section? Just for my info, to see the price diff between kk n Sgh. I already indicated to Sgh that I am choosing A1.

luvnhope,
cos of space constraint kekeke and also i already have a stroller that an infant car seat can be fixed onto so was thinking of getting an infant car seat first while waiting for my girl to grow up more before i transfer her to booster
happy.gif

usagi,
treat it as an outlet for ur mood swings. i cry at every little thing i watch on tv, even re-runs but i treat it as destressing. my gynae did mention that pregnancy is actually a very stressful process for the mummy.

Eskimobaby & Usagi,

I don't know why the sudden flare. I threw temper this morning too and then just started crying... I don't know if it's because of stress or what.

Usagi, sorry I cannot remember how many weeks you're right now. When does the hospital start talking to you about choosing your ward?

Precious baby: my 2nd scan is done by Dr Tan. Tummy scan can see the sac not clear. then done a v scan. Same machine. Saw my baobei little legs n big big head. Hahaha.

My next one is Oscar test then see dr tan in another 3-4 weeks so long.

Precious baby: how ur scan. U 7 weeks already right. Based on my calculation on the day of my review I just hit my 8wks. Based on the machine, I am 8wks5days. Based on that my Edd 1 June. Ask my baobei to come out on 31 may same as daddy. Hahaha

In 2 wks time they grow every fast from 4mm now my baobei 2.2cm long

I have a silly question to ask. So maternity/baby bags have special compartments unlike normal bags? Where to find?

Koirc, you mean diaper bags? There were a few stalls selling at the expo baby fair. But actually the hospital will also give u a bag that u can use. Just that it's labelled with the hospital name lah. If u want a more fashionable bag then can look at the ones at the expo or in stores like Kiddy Palace.

Hope, which sale are u referring to? So far I've only been to the one at expo.

Called the Lucky Baby warehouse sale to check if they have discount on certain items. The person can actually tell me they donno cos so many items on sale. Just come n take a look!? Zzzz... Not very professional I thought.

Ladies, I am so careless today. I fell as I was leaving my bathroom and step onto a small pile of water which I didn't t notice at the kitchen. I manage to break my fall by holding on to the kitchen sink and just end up on my knee. I really hope I didn't scare and stress my baby. I do feel alright, no pain and cramp. This episode make me realize we have to be more careful esecially at the kitchen and bathroom area.

Hope, I saw the tiny love at baby studio. Should be 20%disc if I m not wrong. Actually its also quite crowded there.

Oh no kitty katty, yes have to be careful now. Maybe u should take a rest now by lying on left side.

Luv im referring to baby studio Hee.
Sade, thanks! May pop by later to take a look.

Kitty katty, yah we must be very careful now. Glad that you are ok!

Hope, if u're going down to Baby Studio, mind helping to check the price for the baby changing stations (with bathtub) there? Thanks much!!

Luv n whiteclover, first class plus car seat are from UK n boulevard from USA. Actually What's the difference? UK or USA better?
Do u know where is it made?

Back