(2013/12) December 2013

Hi mummies/MTB

I am giving away Free iplay Swim diaper S size for your newborn.
All swim diapers are brand new. No worries I am not doing any hard selling or what ever.
I just moved home and clearing the diapers as I'm not selling them anymore.
For those who are interested to get one, please PM me
1) baby gender(so that I'll know what design to give)
2) which thread you are from
3) name and mailing details.
*apologies but no choosing of design and only one diaper to one mummy unless twins.

Pictures of swim diaper:
http://www.momnbebe.com/swimming_diapers_swimming_wear

hi boppleprincess! welcome here...

ur edd and bb gender same as mine.. haha..

not sure if there is such as thing as part-time baby sitter. If you dun have helper, how about your parents or in-laws? good to have someone to help in case you need to rest.. confinement needs lots of rest to produce enough fd for the bb...

Selling away 7-days post natal package for $550.. by a experienced Malay lady. Selling away cos I bought 14-days which hubby thinks its too much.. Interested pls PM me.

Hi boppleprincess, yep yep. I also need to control my weight. Scare diabetic last trimester. Envy those who put on less than 3 kg!! Gosh. Lucky cljl! Mission complete. Haha got boy got gal, so perfect!! My little one is kicking fiercely... Sometimes it makes me lose my concentration at work. Now daddy can feel his kicks from outside. Dun think my first one got so fierce. I am wondering if is coz of all the good food I eat, he too much energy :p

My detailed scan is in 2 days time, so I'm pretty excited. Having mixed feelings. Keke..

Btw are you facing problems with leaking of urine when you sneeze or vomit?
I m facing this and it's terrible. I'm still vomiting at times and i cannot control the urine.
My colleague said it's very common for 2nd time mom and above since our internal organs had already loosen or enlarged something like that.

seacool_ying, yeah! my misson is accomplished! i can close shop liao... mine kick every now and then till sometimes abit difficult for me to slp lo.... sometimes even toss and turn to slp.... this one compared to my #2 also similar... quite active... but my appetite is not so excessive like the previous 2 but my size still grow sideways!!! arrgh!

winny, sometimes I do have slight leakage too if I cough/ sneeze badly.. but its quite mild...

My detailed scan is in 2 days time, so I'm pretty excited. Having mixed feelings. Keke..

Btw are you facing problems with leaking of urine when you sneeze or vomit?
I m facing this and it's terrible. I'm still vomiting at times and i cannot control the urine.
My colleague said it's very common for 2nd time mom and above since our internal organs had already loosen or enlarged something like that.

Yes! I always wet myself so i make a point to empty my bladder best that i can before i vomit.

Any of u getting pregnancy insurance? I am looking at AXA... shld be getting it..

Regarding leaking of urine, i leaked abit when i sneezed/coughed too hard when i was having flu 2-3 weeks ago..
Scare me... So i told myself to practice kegel too but since i recovered from flu and not sneezing/coughing anymore, i forgot all about the kegel.. :X

Hi mummies,

just had my detailed scan yesterday. expecting a boy this time round.... hope to join u all in the FB chat as well... anyone can add me in as well?

im a december mummy! this time is my #2 baby & its a boy! my 1st is a girl! :p

am going into my 21st week soon & i've already gained 10kg! Zzzz!
my #1 started with 51kg, ended up with 75kg (total gain of 24kg!)
hopefully this time i start with 52kg & dont ended up 80kg :(

Wow!! 24kg?! How did u do that? Gosh. And u lose all the weight back to 52!! Pei fu pei fu. Was ur first bb heavy?

:) seems like a lot of little boys in our chat group. I not getting pregnancy insurance :p lazy. N I heard they don't cover complex pregnancy. I scare I diabetic third trimester. I had gestational diabetes on my first one.. Hmm

I always forget about kegel exercise when I get busy at work.
It's hard to empty bladder before vomit as the feeling is so sudden ad always already at verge.
Really feel like a old woman.

Tmr I'm going for my detailed scan. How exciting!!

Are there alot of boys? I thought girls are the common gender?,

haha... yeah.. i also think quite a lot of little boys here....

oh ya.. talking abt the fb chat, ttill today, i still duno how to update/upload the wrd file lo... faint...

Wow!! 24kg?! How did u do that? Gosh. And u lose all the weight back to 52!! Pei fu pei fu. Was ur first bb heavy?

hi seacool_ying :)

i also dnt know how i manage to gain 24kg hahaha!
my #1 baby girl was delivered by elective c-section at 38weeks. she was born at weight 3.5kg :)

Winny, lucky u!! U like gals right?

3.5kg is heavier than mine, but still means u have to lose 15 over kg wor. Any secret formula to losing those weight?

Hi seacool_ying, yes I like girls! :)

But now I keep thinking that it would be good if I can have a boy too! Heehee...

My mil just told my hubby to stop at no2. She said enough hor. Keke!!

Strange hor. Last time mil keep chasing for grand children. Now they very scare. Lol. My hubby say wan try till get gal. My mil say huh, wait third one forth one all boys how.... So encouraging.... Lol

hahhaa... my mil also say 2 is enough... and now came #3 and its a boy... if as active as my #2 which i think he will.... my mil n fil will be damn stressed! hahahaha...

Hello mummies!!
I was wondering for the longest time why no notifications! Hahah! then realised everythign reset! -_-"
Will update chart later this week.... sorry for the MIA... am lost after the forum migration...

I at gynae check up... Jialat.. 21 weeks, put on 10kg also. Ha. Oh no... I already no supper, try to walk more... Ai yo. This weight thing is driving me crazy.

I at gynae check up... Jialat.. 21 weeks, put on 10kg also. Ha. Oh no... I already no supper, try to walk more... Ai yo. This weight thing is driving me crazy.

this is ur #2 also right? we same 'fate' - 21weeks put on 10kg! what an coincidence.
my doctor did not say anything this time. any mummies here experienced more weight gain with #2, #3....?

Hi hi mummies! Few days didnt check in here, thread is moving fast. Though i m.hvg my first, but hubby n i had agreed that we will stop at one...one is enuf policy..loll. cos he say hvg one more very stress financially...but who knows, mayb after bb born, he wan more...lol

My doc nag for half an hour. Longest checkup I have. Say must cut down carbo n sugar. No gong cha.... Unless is 0% sugar n no pearls... Diao. No milo no sweet stuff... Once a week at most. Think scare diabetic. N bb on the heavy side. Too chubby she says. The nice way of putting it. Oops. Stress ah.

Ya. Having a kid expensive in Sg. Especially if u wan good stuff for ur kid all the time. Go online shopping or US still much cheaper. That time when I am in New York, 1 pampers at most USD 10 cents. Sg pampers 50 cents sgd each lor :p

seacool_ying,

wah! only 21weeks already doctor start telling u that bb is on heavy side! she is scaring u off already! how heavy is heavy?
i prefer my bb to be heavy & big lol. it doesnt matter for me cos i will be going for c-section.

My 21 weeks 475g. Coz from detailed scan till yesterday checkup only 1.5weeks... Detailed scan was 375g.. Doc say one week heavier by 100g at this stage is a no no... Hmm.. Hopefully is just too much water :p

Female gynae more particular about weight gain i think.. :)
try cut down on sweet stuff? hmm.. hopefully the gain is more water/breast growth wahahaha!
I had 2 cupcakes for breakfast this morning and was disgusted till masked over by lunch cos it was really too sweet!

creamdonut:
I'm avoiding sashimi now.. Strongly advised by mummies friends and doc (chinese and gynae) not to take to prevent food poisoning scenarios..

Started to outgrown my bras now... :( So have you gals start to buy new bras? How many have you bought?? What is the gd qty?

Just a pc of info to share. Taka baby dept is having promotion. Chalk min purchase of $100, you will be given $10 voucher for your next purchase, on top of the other promotions they giving now. Eg. 20% off pigeon, avent pdts...etc

Congrats Scorpio! Oh really, wimt, Taka has bb dept promotion, cos i have $360 taka voucher not spent yet, Guess this sat can go visit after my Antenatal class. By the way, any experience mums has "Essential Baby items list to buy" that can share with first time mum like me? It would be great if you can email to me. Also looking for chinese herbs list that can be used for confinement period. My email is [email protected]. Thanks thanks!

Any mum taking Cordycep? Hock Hua is having national day promotion U.P $750 now selling at $480 & its selling fast. I just bought mine yesterday :)

Hi all,

My EDD in Dec 13 also. cox of some complication initially till now more stable only join the thread. This is my #3. Had 2 3yo twin daughters. Can add me to the FB group also?

Is there a fb account? I had requested to be added for very long but to no avail.

WEIGHT GAIN
I'm having my 2nd but I think my weight gain not as much as my first. So far I gained abt 5kg at my 23rd week.
I am still vomiting at times.

# OF CHILDREN
I decided to have at least 2 as I really can understand how it felt to shoulder the responsibilities of everything. Imagine when ur child grows up and the parent passed on, he/she is left all alone. That's why I still prefer to have another child.
It's not cheap but I believe still can survive.
My mil told my hubby : ENOUGH AR. Don't give me 3rd one.

Hi Scropio, the cordyceps from where? I'm taking it now.

cljl, i have just PM u my email add. :)

Just had my check up ytd, baby gal 24weeks today, weighed 591g.
I am having constipation problem although i take fruits and veg. Gynae says let him help me, and prescribe me a liquid medicine. haha. hope it works.
Just signed up for prenatal classes ytd too from TMC parentcraft, going for lessons in the month of October.

Thanks wimt for the essential baby item lists cos i am very clueless too! Will look thru the list/websites!

creamdonut, I am avoiding sashimi.

Last edited:
Hi Scorpio, I have the same EDD as you... but I'm expecting my #2 though....

berryjay, how to do pm here? really not used to the new format....

I am trying PM for the first time too.
click on the nick, click on "start a conversation"...
i assume its the same as PM. :p

Hope it works!

berryjay, done... apparently an email has been sent to you. Let me know if no email was sent to you.

I think be4 preg or during preg, i always have constipation problem... but but now it smells more! duno whether isit becoz of the iron pills i take..
took the liquid medicine be4 but the taste... yucks! hahaha...

Am I the only one that nvr avoid sashimi??? hehhee...

uerian, yeah! as long as we noe its not left outside for long/taste sour, i think should be ok la....

i always tell myself... like this jap ppl no sashimi to eat will be very uncomfortable leh!

Back