(2013/12) December 2013

Hi faithe!

I'm not in the FB secret group. Think won't be joining in the FB chat cos I seldom go up to FB as well... :)

Regarding the hospitalisation package, we checked with the nurses at the clinic and they told us once got the EDD actually can go make enquiry already.
Cos we see Dr Han like so busy everytime, he might not remember abt this so we would be enquiring abt it directly at KKH next week.
If you don't mind, I could share the info with you after I go down or if u r going down for appt these few days, could also make a general enquiry at the patients admission centre.

Hi!
Has anyone checked the package for Gleneagles!

Also, I gave up joining the FB group as I never get the invites. So weird.

i noticed we wont get any invites if we open the FB. instead go to your email & check it out, u should receive the invite via email, accept from there :)

Hi faithe!

I'm not in the FB secret group. Think won't be joining in the FB chat cos I seldom go up to FB as well... :)

Regarding the hospitalisation package, we checked with the nurses at the clinic and they told us once got the EDD actually can go make enquiry already.
Cos we see Dr Han like so busy everytime, he might not remember abt this so we would be enquiring abt it directly at KKH next week.
If you don't mind, I could share the info with you after I go down or if u r going down for appt these few days, could also make a general enquiry at the patients admission centre.

I saw Dr Han on Mon, he ask me whether I want C-section or natural, and told me I need to induced 1 week before my EDD. Cos diabetic mummies cannot wait till full term. After seeking advice from colleagues and sisters, I think I will opt for natural with epi if possible. Hope for faster recovery. I got ask Dr Han when need to book, he say dun need so fast, maybe around 8mths, I ask if sure got bed available, he say dun worry, sure have. Yeah, he is really very very very busy, sometimes waited 1 hr+ to see him, but only talk less than 5mins, and I feel he scan so fast...maybe he very experienced, so once see the screen he know what is wat, but me and hubby see liao blur blur..loll

Faithe, wah! u have to wait 1hr+ for ur gynae...

my gynae much worse, if u arrive at clinic after 830am then have to wait 2.5-3.5hrs!
if u arrive before 830am then maybe waiting time less than 1hr. lolz!

hi mummies.. i am from may 13 mummy.. just to share something over here. hoping that it can benefit you all. i believe that most of you are abt to due soon and i suppose many would like to bf your precious ones. ;) just to share my story abt bfing and how i gt my supply literally boost up. I gave birth on apr 28 2013. my baby girl doesnt like to latch and she is quite an impatience person. so not being able to supply her with initial colostrum /milk, i gt really very gan chiong and upset, fearing that my supply wont be able to meet her daily needs. On third day after i discharge from hospital, my combined milk was only 20 ml. that was really pathetic.. so one of my forum mummy intro me super chlorophyll powder, this is to be mixed with any beverages and taste tasteless.. slowly my supply did increase. i am still drinking the super chlorophyll till now and still wielding 300 - 400ml per pump. I am really happy that i am able to buffet milk my girl. So mummies, if you are keen on the chlorophyll, you can wa me at 90258843. Its really a good supplement with many benefits at affordable price. :)

Dear mummies,

I am selling away my breast pump as stated below:

Preloved Medela Freestyle set (SG set) used for 6mths.
Condition 9/10, still under warranty

Complete Set in box includes:
1) Preloved parts (PersonalFit 24 mm breastshields with connectors, Valves/Membranes/Tubing)
2) Preloved Lithium ion battery & adaptor charger
3) BN Medela Cooler bag & ICe pack
4) BN Medela BPA breastmilk bottles with lids x4
5) BN Black microfiber tote bag
6) BN Hands-free kit

Additional item to be given: Simple wishes hands free breast pump bra

PM me if you are interested.
Or email me at [email protected]

Hi mommies and mommies-to-be,
Is anyone looking for confinement nanny? Extremely reliable & trustworthy. She took very great care of me and my little baby, my first CN was the popular Siew Ling Jie, which I thought was a very good already.. Now my current nanny is even better! :) I am a fussy mommy and yet she can satisfy most of my expectation. I can tell she is very passionate in taking care of babies. She will talk/sing/ to them even tho she can go and rest.. Impressed she can take care of me, baby, cook, clean, feed at the same time. We all "blossomed" from her delicious cooking. Either my super fussy elder boy also gained significant weight! My hubby also keep praising her cooking. She is so good that I engaged her for 2 months :) So helping her to find her next job :) PM me if interested! :)

went for my checkup on Saturday.
bb weigh 720g at 24w3d. i gained almost 14kg!
doc advise me to cut my carbos intakes already cos im gaining weight way too fast :(

Hi all,

I'm new in this group but my baby expected due date is 1st jan, since I'm having C-sec my baby will be late dec probably 19th or 20th (after consulted fung shui master, haha). this is my 2nd baby now 22+ weeks and gained 8kg !! too fast!! but I always have craving for ice-cream, anyone likes me? but don't dare to eat so often as some said might have germs in ice-cream. so shall i totally avoid?

Also, anyone is using the baby pre-natal educational device called 'BabyPlus'? I used for my first girl and found it's quite good, so i'm using it again for my 2nd one. Have you gals decided names for your babies? me and hubby still thinking.

Can add me into the fb group too? my email is [email protected]

Hello! Long time never login. Back from my Bali trip :) shiok!! But now back to reality... Sigh. Super tired at work. Next week got gynae check up. I dun dare to weigh myself. Sighhhhh
Think will take leave after my check up. Might be too stressed when doc say I gain too much again. Sigh
Was diabetic for my first bb, n need induce 39 weeks plus. Very long delivery if induced. This one I think may be the same :( well well
Oh I din get the fb invite too. [email protected] or [email protected] can add again?

Oh, my gynae is at katong woman clinic. Good thing is I usually wait less than 10min and done in the next 15 min. Usually... Unless she was nagging at my weight. Haha. Wait an hour or more... Gosh. That is very long...

Hi mommies, I'm new to this forum. EDD 31 December, but gynae says may be slightly earlier.
I am thinking of gg to take professional maternity shots and after that, my newborn bb pics. But package seems to be ard S$1K, so exp.... Any mummies has any advise on this?
Can you please add me in FB group too? My email [email protected]

Hi Jaszy,
I did my maternity and newborn photography with LITTLEMISSRABBIT. You can search for her in FB.

A very friendly female photographer.

I guess I'm doing it with her again for my 2nd child.

Bb at 25w6d, 900g... Hmmm though I din put on so much weight this time around, my bb is still happily eating. Hmm 11.5 kg todate... Sigh

Jasmine, i added u to fb group. Pls check your email. As for maureen, it seems someone has already added u.

Hi Faithe, can try to add me into the fb group. I didn't receive any invites yet. Thanks!
My email is debytan@ yahoo.com.sg

Hi mummies,

is anyone expecting a boy here? As my coming 2nd one is a girl and my friend passed me some very gd condition boys clothing items before I knew the gender of my baby. She had moved on to Australia and I'm helping her to let go at a bundle price.

It consists of rompers, bibs/waterproof bibs, hankies, booties, mittens, socks, tops and bottoms. Suitable from newborn to 18mths. And 2 pairs of brand new shoes for 6-9mths.

all for $50, self collect at Potong Pasir.

Plus, preloved Babybjorn Air Carrier for $50.

Attachments

• 20130812_201714.jpg
    20130812_201714.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 20130812_201743.jpg
    20130812_201743.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Hi Jaszy,
I did my maternity and newborn photography with LITTLEMISSRABBIT. You can search for her in FB.

A very friendly female photographer.

I guess I'm doing it with her again for my 2nd child.

Hi Winny,

What is the estimated price for the photography u took? and do they provide outfit for the shoot or they will advice you on what to wear?

Hi Scorpio1118,
I cannot rem the price but it's definitely cheaper than now as the photographer got more experience and exposure.
That time when I engaged her, she's still pretty new.

No outfits provided. I think so far most of the package exclude outfits. It's just purely photography.

Facebook
I still have not receive any invites. Can anyone add me? [email protected]

Hi faithe,
I did not receive any invites.... checked my email, spam etc... none... Is there any other way I can join the FB group? My email is [email protected]
Bte, any mummies going to baby expo sale this saturday? If so, we can do our first meet up!

i wanna go for the bb fair too.... thinkin of going to see the cordlife.. wonder if there is are better rates there...

smileygal86, added you but got prompt that you have been invited..

cljl: Sat what time u going? My contact 81803431(Maureen). we can meet:))
I really don't know how to join the fb. It's ok we can chat here:)

My hubby will be going to the fair tmr. Hopefully got more things than the Rise and Shine expo.

Taka has fair too. Think weekend.

smileygal86, i might be going evening.. have a wedding dinner at expo...
need to go enquire abt cordlife and see what im short off.... my contact 96177152..

u check ur email (spam) see if there are any invites?

Hello everyone.

Not been here for a long time. Can I be added to the Facebook group too?
My email address is [email protected]

EDD is 1st Jan but as of last gynae check, he expected me to deliver between mid Dec to Christmas period.
Told me to get ready hospital bag by then. :)

Thanks!

Back