(2013/11) November 2013

wow thanks!! I'm a noob :oops:

right now, I hope it's full term and natural, but dunno how I'll be feeling after a few weeks! 15 weeks to go!!

felval, in the tummy is easier to take care...
once out another new routine and cycle coming again... hahahhaa

febie, yarrr kids can be disruptive to our schedules if we have proper work to do. I am still considering if I want to fetch #1 home from school daily during my ML or let him continue going to SC.

felval, i tested a conversation with you. see if you receive? :)

SN, i wasn't aware of this forum in my #1 pregnancy... so i am not part of Mar 2011 group... only recently came to know about this...

arkans, I brought most of baby stuff against my tradition though my mom didn't like it...

Sei, hope this round everything ok and goes smoothly for you....
no one like roller coaster rides esp on baby's health...

Sei, i rem ur story! hope this time there won't be repeated complications man.. damn rare to hear the problems u had with ur #1. Right now the risk of VBAC and repeated c-sec is about the same lor.. i can't see the difference cos the risk are different in different areas.

Febie, ok will look for the cream in local pharmacy.. don't mind me asking, what's the active ingredient for this cream? I have tried all sorts of creams and usually its the corticosteroids that work. In fact the most potent combi was oral steroids + moisturizing bath + moisturizer + corticosteroid for me. I have bad skin to begin with.

Re: slping arrangement
My #1 and #2 now slps separately. Hb and I each slp with one kid on alternate days. I will have to move them to slp together so that #3 will slp in the MBR with us while my 2 boys slp together in #1's room. I think as parents we worry a lot but sooner or later the kids will adapt to each other and to new slping arrangements. :) It took my #1 about 4 mths to adapt to new slping arrangement (we moved house near #2's arrival too) but in the end he is able to slp alone in his own room now.

Little Prince, i wonder what the changes are. Strangely enough my hb thinks the current PSLE really helps to separate the students of different academic ability. i see his point but i really pity those late bloomers (like me) that only flourish later in life. the amount of stress on a 12 yrs old shoulders can be really overwhelming at time.

Val, haha take leave to go out with hb sounds nice, except my hb has no leave to take. he is his own boss so can hardly take leave. sometimes we will meet for lunch but definitely not dinner because he works evenings. in fact i have taken more off days to meet my frens than to date my hb!

As for P1 registration, i think to be fair, unless u have siblings CURRENTLY studying in that school, no priority should be given at all. to give the school a balanced population, the only priority should be distance based lor. but it also means the housing prices around gd schools will increase. the alternative is to have a fix % of spaces allocated at different distance zones.

Little prince, I suggest letting him go to SC and once in awhile can skip and u can bring him out...
so as not to disrupt their lives....
the long weekend ald killed me... #1 cries every night since sun when he thinks abt sch the following day...

Fuzzybear I will pm you tonight and share with you all the ingredient before you made your purchase...
i understand the agony of having many creams and none works...

thanks for all the well wishes! For us, every week nearer to EDD is a blessing :)

sleeping arrangements: My #1 (4yo) sleeps in her own room, with either me/hb to accompany her until she falls asleep. Recently, we have started to try and adjust the ratio so that hb sleeps with her most nights and me 1 or 2 nights. She used to be able to sleep through the night, but recently she's been waking up a few times and when she finds neither of us in the room, she will start shouting until she sees one of us. She also talks in her sleep, seems like got nightmares. Mummies with older kids, is this normal? #2 will be sleeping with me next time, but I think what is likely to happen is that #1 will also sneak into my bed middle of the night and push daddy to sleep in the study haha...

I'm also trying to train my #1 to sleep on his own so I can use baby cot for #2! Quite a struggle as he will always wake up and look for us - and have to cox back to his bed. End up now we both sleep in his room with him... wonder how long this will take before they get use to sleeping on their own?

Hi Mummies,

Was wondering if it is alright to celebrate baby full month late? heard cannot , best if it is exact or early.

Arkans, didnt noe tt Indian traditional doesnt allow to buy bb stuff 1st. Even diapers, baby clothes also cannot buy? That will be very rush to get everything within the 2 days stay at hospital after delivery.

Felval, ya once e 1st kid get into e pri sch u wanted then e sibliings dun hab to worry abt. My fren is very lucky. She is within 1 km from e wanted school and she didnt do any volunteering work. There are 82 kids but only 30 slots for this phrase. And she super lucky got it! Sometimes, really depends on luck man.

fuzzybear, even ur hubby side parent oso no good sch ard them?

re: umbilical cord/stem
Any advise on whether to donate it or to bank it? For experienced mummies, did u all donated it?

Today Robinson having closed door sales! I tinking to get 2 hr time off to go shop.... Get $50 off for $250 spent...

fuzzybear, hehe i was also a late bloomer. Studied hard only in Sec 1 when i did badly for my PSLE andthinking back, i don't even rem studying for my PSLE, was busy reading story books during exam! yes, the current PSLE separates the students to different abilities in sec sch but due to the tremendous attention in this area, students who did not get into the better sec sch will feel condemned and inferior. and schs are setting higher and higher standards earlier to churn out top PSLE students in their schs such that our kids have no time to enjoy their childhood at all. my boy is always complaining he doesn't have enough time to play and read his storybooks but his time spent with me is little as well since I am a FTWM so when we are together, I have to go through his school work with him.

febie, if I were to skip sc and bring him back on some days, will have to structure those days on fixed days. he works best when there is a structured environment else he will be asking me everyday if I can fetch him back earlier. but its a good idea, maybe I will fix to fetch him from sch on certain days and on other days, he can remain in sc for work and tuition. how old is your #1? he doesn't like sch?

pinkyloving, I signed up with Cordlife to bank it since didn't do it for #1 previously. Let us know if there are good bargains in Robinsons! :)

Good morning mummies!

2013san>
For me , I am not superstitious, being a Christian, I even attended the wake of my SIL's mum in the early stage of my pregnancy. So to me, celebrating full month earlier or later is no big issue, recently had a discussion with my sis, her son will be celebrating his 1yr old birthday on 1st Dec 2013, and my girl would be around 1 month old by that date, plus minus, so we thought maybe can hold party together, since we have the same relatives, and we will not be inviting too many people, idea sounds good to us, now waiting to confirm if we can get a chalet at Changi with my uncle's friend staff benefits.

my #1 cordblood was discarded I think, since we did not sign up with any Cordlife/Stemcord, #2 we bank with Cordlife, so this time round will not bank, most probably discard, as the procedure to donate to the Singapore Stemcord (not sure if correct organization) will take a lot of time, they will need both you and hubby to go to them, and will need you to answer many many questions, down to the history of both of your sexual behaviours, very sensitive personal things, that's what I learned from a baby seminar which I went.

i fart alot nowadays. tummy feel cramp then will go poo with lose stool. any meaning for this? I think as long the cramp is due to poo, i didnt bother much.
Yes!! Me too now fart alot! And every single big or small fart is smelly till death!! Why ah?????? I know farting is normal for preggy ladies. But why everytime so smelly de. *CRY!!*

morning!!

Was somebody asking abt Medisave? We can use our Medisave for delivery.. if u read the paragraph that was quoted, it says if u are retiring and withdrawing ur CPF, then u need to keep a minimum sum.

Re: slp arrangement
Hrmmm i find that ur older child tends to act up once the younger sibling comes along. For me, my #1 used to wait outside my pump room for me to finish my pump (even at 2-3am) cos he didn't wanna slp alone. I suggest u start brainwashing them to tell them that ur hb will slp them more and make sure u guys slp with them through the night. u need to do it step by step cos if they wake up and do not see u around, to them u are breaking their trust and they will keep waking up at night to check on u. by and by after they can accept that somebody else other than u slps with them, u again brainwash them to tell them they are big boy/ gal and can slp alone for awhile while u are busy with baby. i find that a night light helps a lot.. Also if u use the reward system, they are more likely to be motivated to slp alone. what clinched the deal for my #1 (he managed to slp alone at 3 yr 8 mths) was that he badly wanted to stay over with my extended family at a chalet in the Dec holidays. My dad kept teasing him that he can't go because he cannot slp without us, to the point that my son got mad and ordered us out of his room that night and has been slping alone ever since.. The bad thing is that one of us still bunk with him because my #2 migrated into our bed so no space for 2 adults on 1 bed. haha.

Pinky, no.. my hb's parents live in the east. i live in Central. no way i m gonna move back there cos i just move to central last yr after my MIL said she cannot take care of 2 kids!

Little Prince, ya i know what u mean. My hb works in the tuition industry and he is surprisingly AGAINST tuition and enrichment classes. he says we are setting up our kids to be dependent on others when they encounter obstacles. a lot of kids he teach simply refuse to spend some time overcoming difficult problems and expect him to be the one solving it for them. that's why my son doesn't really go for enrichment classes.. only piano and phonetics (cos i insisted and i have to pay for it).

Carine, haha cos we retain our food longer in our digestive system, allowing more gas to build up.. hahahahaha becomes very potent when u let go!

good morning everyone...

little prince, ya since your #1 so routine, guess once a week u can let him skip SC and bring him out during your maternity...
even if dun go out, also can play at home etc... most impt is the company....

my #1 is 3.5yrs old... recently he has phobia of gg to sch cos he feels that the teacher is picking on him during lunch feed...
he's a picky eater at home and recently he started to fuss at sch... his Chinese teacher started to feel his fussiness and thus
will monitor his food intake... guess this cause him to feel that the teacher will scold him and thus he refused to go to sch...
every nite he will fuss 2 hrs on the same topic and teared as he talked... last nite he woke up in the middle of the night and
repeated the same phrase of not gg to sch as teacher will scold him.. despite so much assurance it's still not helping...
so this morning I requested to talk to the English teacher first since she's on the earlier shift... and hope after this talk, he will
resume back to his happy usual self and enjoy sch all over again...

Last edited:
morning mummies, i finally had durian yesterday nite. but somehow not very satisfied, the durian i had is not as good as i imagine. hmm...

sleeping arrangement, i got my 3yr old to sleep in the 2nd bedroom with my mil came over to stay with us during the hazy period. after my mil went hm, my gal continue to sleep on her own. there is once i found her crying and pulling on the main door. she must have though that we left the house without her. it was quite funny, at the same time heart breaking to see her cry like that. took me some time to calm her down. there are other times where she will cry for me in the middle of the nite but these episodes are getting lesser. now she's asking if didi will be sleeping with her when he's born. wondering if i should...

2013san, normally ppl celebrate earlier or on exact date. but if you cant do the buffet earlier, you can just got pray 1st, treat it as full month celebration. buffet can follow later. that's what i did for my #1.

pinkyloving, you going to robinson today? not much information on the discounts on papers. update on the promotion k? if good i probably drop by in the afternoon to get car seat.

thirdtimemum, oh you gg to discard? I'm wondering too. Seems like a waste to discard. but like so expensive to bank 2 cordblood since i already bank #1's. However, heard that if there's any potential blood disorder, most likely the baby cannot use his own blood but sibling's blood likely can use. hmm.

Febie, thanks for taking the effort to look for the name of the cream! where can i get it from? I m sooooo touched! I just applied some steroid cream this morning cos my rash is getting worse. right now i restrict it to at most twice a wk application.

Little Prince, yeah i read that there will be some changes to the education system that will be announced by PM Lee on National Day Rally this wk. One of it will impact PSLE exams. See if he announce any changes for the P1 registration but i dun think so cos the last major announcement on it was 2 yrs back. Wah sey u sound really really busy with ur #1! that will be my life when my #1 goes to primary 1!

Carine, wow! u really went on a shopping spree for ur gal! hehe.. come in here and chat too.. we are pretty active here.

Mummychua, my OB says the final decision is up to me but he has to inform me of all the risks involved. I read up online.. it is true that in general VBAC has a risk of 20-40% of not being successful. But if u look at individual cases, the risk level differs. For e.g. since i had a successful natural delivery before, the chances of me succeeding in VBAC is 87%. BUT since my c-sec was abt 18 mths ago, the risk of success decreases as the birth of my 2 kids are too close together. in the end there will always be risk associated whether VBAC or elective c-sec. the question is if i m willing to take the risk or not. haizzz.. whatever it is, the labour process is only the beginning of motherhood.. so i shdn't be too confused over it.. likely will just go for c-sec cos i have endured sooooo much for this baby. if elective c-sec carries lower risk for me, then i shd just go for it lor.

Rainbowpig, where's the pain? any other symptoms? loose stools? tummy hardening? hard to just say if abdominal pain is normal or not if we dun have more info on ur condition.

Bunny_bb, are u Snake_bb? hahaha i don't recognise ur nick but if i didn't guess wrongly, u shd be Snake_bb. gd that ur son is finally adapting to sch.. see, there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Hehehehe.. yes.. Meimei now have tooooooooooo many clothings to wear liao.. and I wash and wash "buay hu"

morning!!

Was somebody asking abt Medisave? We can use our Medisave for delivery.. if u read the paragraph that was quoted, it says if u are retiring and withdrawing ur CPF, then u need to keep a minimum sum.

Re: slp arrangement
Hrmmm i find that ur older child tends to act up once the younger sibling comes along. For me, my #1 used to wait outside my pump room for me to finish my pump (even at 2-3am) cos he didn't wanna slp alone. I suggest u start brainwashing them to tell them that ur hb will slp them more and make sure u guys slp with them through the night. u need to do it step by step cos if they wake up and do not see u around, to them u are breaking their trust and they will keep waking up at night to check on u. by and by after they can accept that somebody else other than u slps with them, u again brainwash them to tell them they are big boy/ gal and can slp alone for awhile while u are busy with baby. i find that a night light helps a lot.. Also if u use the reward system, they are more likely to be motivated to slp alone. what clinched the deal for my #1 (he managed to slp alone at 3 yr 8 mths) was that he badly wanted to stay over with my extended family at a chalet in the Dec holidays. My dad kept teasing him that he can't go because he cannot slp without us, to the point that my son got mad and ordered us out of his room that night and has been slping alone ever since.. The bad thing is that one of us still bunk with him because my #2 migrated into our bed so no space for 2 adults on 1 bed. haha.

Pinky, no.. my hb's parents live in the east. i live in Central. no way i m gonna move back there cos i just move to central last yr after my MIL said she cannot take care of 2 kids!

Little Prince, ya i know what u mean. My hb works in the tuition industry and he is surprisingly AGAINST tuition and enrichment classes. he says we are setting up our kids to be dependent on others when they encounter obstacles. a lot of kids he teach simply refuse to spend some time overcoming difficult problems and expect him to be the one solving it for them. that's why my son doesn't really go for enrichment classes.. only piano and phonetics (cos i insisted and i have to pay for it).

Carine, haha cos we retain our food longer in our digestive system, allowing more gas to build up.. hahahahaha becomes very potent when u let go!

Eeee~~ Puke!

SN>
Ya think that's the plan, don't want to spend $ to bank with Cordlife, now struggling t maintain every year for #2. And don't wish to waste time going through the donation procedure, especially hubby busy with work, doubt he has time to sit down with me for that.

Pinkyloving : I was told first lesson on weekdays only, so I thought all will be attending the first lesson together.

Fuzzybear : Thanks for your advice. Maybe I cannot foresee what will happen later. Only hope to end my misery asap.

fuzzybear, Anderson Pri just crossed the mark for balloting this year right? maybe still hv chance for next year? i read to take flaxseed as oral supplement, those capsules kind? i read about dandelion tea too but has never seen it before.

plush84, which durian stall in Balestier did you go to? hubby brought me to the one near the temple and Quality Hotel, the durians were good!

SN, 11 Oct sounds really so so soon! i had lunch at my aunt's place earlier and she was still nagging why i didn't boil any tonics for myself yet and asked when I am going to buy the stuff for confinement lady to cook for me. i told her Oct or Nov then ask her to go with me to buy. :p Looks like you are going to be the 1st one in our thread to pop! :D

btw, who was the mummy tt was trying to arrange for bulk purchase of photo shoot huh? can i know which studio is that and if the bulk purchase is still on? i am considering to go and take preggie shots with my #1! :)

We went to the one next to Quality hotel too! Was good! But I feel that a 2.5kg red prawn with only 6 seeds at $30 was a rip off. Our 2nd fruit was MSW at $20, shiok! Many seeds.

morning mummies.. need to come and rant for awhile...

my current boss finally have her perm staff in.. but this lady have no experience in the office system.. so to put it short, she kinda expect me to train her to use the system.. fair enough i tried my very best to train her with screenshots and explain step by step... ask her if she have any question on each step.. i even tell her to write down whatever she wants to on that paper beacuse its her record.. she tell me dun need she can remember.. but guess what.. when i finish teaching her, show her one round on how to do.. and i ask her to try herself.. i just turn my back to walk back to my seat, she asked me questions that i mention before during teaching.. i explain again.. few mins later... she walk over and tell me.. i forgot already.. can you explain again.. *speechless*

yesterday i train her on another thing.. and i already told her to write down EVERYTHING.. silly thing also never mind.. just write down.. again she didnt write down.. and once again the whole cycle starts again.. sighhhhh now i feel like my boss feels that i didnt train her properly.. but its not my problem in the first place mah.. her learning capability is not within my means...

hello mummies, what a nice weather to sleep in.
I was on medical leave yday..down with nasty cold, phlegm, fever and cough. I have no idea what triggered it. The durians or the bird's nest or the cold barley drink after the durian attack. lol.
cant take mc today again as have work piled up and gotta stay back for a preview session. haiz.

arkans, yeah..guess our indian trad very strict.. but I sneaked and started buying some stuff and kept it at my parents' place. my in laws dunno. hehe. I dun want to rush and stress hubby with the last min buying once baby arrives. so far, I bought some nb bodysuits and steriliser only. Will start buying more at the next fairs. will you be having a 7mths baby bangle ceremony?

Hi Mummies,
It's since 5.5 years before I have my 2nd now... a lot of things I simply cannot recall. Can Anyone tell me if the following is enough for a nb.
6 short sleeves
8 long sleeves
12 long pants
10 hanky
some rompers (2-3)
10 napkin (as pillows or wraps)
10 sets of mitten and booties
2 Blankets
3 milk bottles
1 rapid stream sterilizer
1 tong
2 pacifiers
4 swaddles
1 breast pump
1 diaper changer mat
What else do I need to buy... seem a lot but I simply cannot recall

Hi Mummies,
It's since 5.5 years before I have my 2nd now... a lot of things I simply cannot recall. Can Anyone tell me if the following is enough for a nb.
6 short sleeves
8 long sleeves
12 long pants
10 hanky
some rompers (2-3)
10 napkin (as pillows or wraps)
10 sets of mitten and booties
2 Blankets
3 milk bottles
1 rapid stream sterilizer
1 tong
2 pacifiers
4 swaddles
1 breast pump
1 diaper changer mat
What else do I need to buy... seem a lot but I simply cannot recall

It's also around 5.5years ago when I had my #2.
Maybe bath towels? face towels? disposable diapers? Baby Wipes? Baby cot/Playpen? Baby carrier? Pram? Rain Cover? Diaper Bag? Liquid Cleanser? Clothes detergent? Bottle brush? Thermometer? Nappy Rash Cream? Cotton Wool? Breast pads? Baby Shampoo/Bath/Oil/Lotion? Bath Tub?

Littleprince & mush, i applied 2 hrs time off..haha.. so will b off at 3.30pm later to go Robinson see see look look... Not sure whether enuff time to feedback here cos by e time i finished looking.... maybe before 5.30pm muz leave Robinson else i goin to squeeze w e crowd plus my shopping bags! Actually, Robinson like every mth oso hab sales... so even missed this can wait for the other one. I actually gg down to buy my facial products.

thirdtimemum, eh.. didnt noe is so ma fan to get e cord donated.. Still need to go thru e process.. I doubt my hubby got e time to go down w me. But they say is a waste to discard since can donation n do good deed. Actually i dun mind to bank in, hubby said too ex and he find it is a gimmick to earn $$ by e pte companies. He said even if ur bb is sick, bb can jus take our blood/organ. Dunno le... he seems not into banking e cord. My fren told me is a kind of insurance lo...so better to get for a child. hm... maybe i wait for my 2nd bb den i decide again.

plush, oh no! i tot bird nest is neutral... mus b e weather change & durian make u sick.. Take care ya!

xiaober, i oso hate this type of pple. Cos they noe u will b ard so they so lazy to take down e notes. Some pple r like tt.... taking advantage of u. Does ur boss sit near u? Mayb u can speak louder to let ur boss hear it tt this new perm staff is not making effort in learning n kept asking u to repeat....

hikaru, i see.. den when ur weekday class?

hello mummies! omg, i am so sleepy from reading up on all the regulations stuff...zzz...

Heading down to robinsons sale later too...just gave robinsons a call..the vouchers work like this:
$100 purchase - $10 voucher
$180 purchase - $30 voucher
$250 purchase - $50 voucher

Free delivery still applies for purchases above $150. A pity I forgot to bring my capitaland vouchers! arrgghhh...

re: cord blood banking, it's really a waste to discard it even if u opt not to go for private banking. in my opinion, you can view donating as a form of doing good deed for your baby. :)

linxiaober, i totally understand how u feel!!! i faced a similar situation. my trainee even asked me at the end of it if i can compile a manual for her, so that it is idiot-proof and she just have to follow everything in the manual. simmer down, don't let her affect ur baby!

plush84, we bought the pre-packed red prawns durians there ($10) but they mixed with some other durians that are not so nice, i think its a matter of luck thing. but the "atap seeds" ones are bitter taste kind with small seeds that we find are quite good, and MSW is also not bad (sweeter).

lxb, for handover of work, i will usually draft an email to summarize what i have briefed to keep myself "safe". else later ppl got chance to turn back and say i didn't teach lor.

jl915, if you join the FB page, there is a list of things to buy that is quite informative. i took fm there to customize for myself. :)

Thanks third3timemum,

Is my clothes enough also? I remember my 1st was not enough so end up keep washing and washing.

jl912, ermmm ... you can provide your email address here and someone can help to add you into our FB page. (sorry mummies, i don't know how to add people into our FB page, need admin rights? can someone help out jl912? :))

robinson sales, dragged my hub to the jam outlet during lunch. The discount is quite comparable to taka bb fair. Pigeon 25%, nuk 30% and Mandela 30%. The great thing is the $50 for $250 spent. I bought a car seat which cost 299 which is the same price as taka but got additional $50 off. Glad that I waited for Robinson sales. A sales worth waiting for. Haha... Jam has a very small bb section so... If u got high value item to buy, go to get now. Since with 250 it's additional 20% for member.

pinkloving: no use leh.. cos she everything also ya ya ya yes yes yes to my boss.. and my boss sits at another end of the office.. so not possible for her to hear unless i scream.. lol~ but i dun understand she say yes and ya without understanding.. and if i m around during their conversation, after that she will turn and ask me wat did my boss say.. and i have to explain to her.. always make me -.-''

gelobean: ya! the printscreen that is pass to her is already idiot proof.. but she can tell me oh the printscreen all look the same.. i totally duno how to explain to her...

littleprince: actually i always do that.. but because what i have to taught her is quite limited stuff and there are actual invoices for her to do.. thats why i didnt bother to do.. and i have session with my boss everyday to update her what i have done.. so i just skip that.. sigh.. now she really make me no mood man..

Pinkyloving,

regarding cord blood banking, I do have some reserved too. When I have my first, I did not bank in. Many reasons and finance is the main reason. End up my son got the rarest blood group in the world o-. Worldwidely only less than 7% of this blood group. I blame myself for not banking the cord blood as it could be an extra insurance for my child even tho it might not be directly related. However, after sometimes, I came to a point of stop blaming myself as we have to really consider our own financial capability. The $$ could be used in some other purposes...I convince myself that every child is blessed to come to this world and they will have their destiny/path to go through the life themselves. We as the parents can try to lay the path more smoothly and easily but they are the 1 walking through themselves.
There's nothing wrong banking in the cord blood and there's nothing wrong not banking it. They might not even use it throughout this lifetime. That's just my own view

pinkyloving, yeah, I think its the durians too.. feeling very blah!
littleprince, oh I din see the pre-packed ones :(
btw, when does the durian season end? planning to go agn next month. :)

Hullo!

Febie, aiyoh so poor thing ur son.. hope the teacher will lay off ur son.. having a kid really tough. u gotta consider all aspects of their lives..

Hiruku, ur pregnancy very bad? what's the issue? pains? tiredness?

Xiaober, cheer up.. work is not worth getting worked up abt.. i was rather pissed at my cols this morning too.. decided to go for a better lunch and have my bubble tea, came back and fired a very polite email back to my team. This morning i was spitting nails and vulgarities!

Mummychua, woah sounds like a fruitful trip for u.. heheheh

hello... juz came back to work from a super long weekend.. feeling very breathless and very tired today.. haizz... been inhaling so hard that my chest feels painful now... :(

didint even have much strength to talk to people.. and just by walking to the toilet makes me pant so hard.....

3xmum, tks for the tips! still thinking whether to get or not.. Amazon looks omplicated to me.. lol

linxiaober, Hugs!! Understand how irritating it can get but not worth to be angry over it for too long, afterall, it's just part of work.. I always have a sickening colic at work who is a super bootlicker plus acting bossy when boss is not ard.. Cheer up k?

winkle, why so breathless? try to walk slower ok, maybe bb not in a gd position..

Hiruku, think we will be in the same sat class at Mount A! Which time slot u taking? I'll be at the 1.30 - 3.30pm class.

mush, looks like time well spent over lunch!! Maybe i should just pop by JEM after work to take a look!!

jl912, you can just PM me your email address, will get the admin to send you a link for joining the FB page ;)

So many durian lovers here!! I used to take them when I was young. As I grew up, I stop eating them completely.

hello mummies! omg, i am so sleepy from reading up on all the regulations stuff...zzz...

Heading down to robinsons sale later too...just gave robinsons a call..the vouchers work like this:
$100 purchase - $10 voucher
$180 purchase - $30 voucher
$250 purchase - $50 voucher

Free delivery still applies for purchases above $150. A pity I forgot to bring my capitaland vouchers! arrgghhh...

re: cord blood banking, it's really a waste to discard it even if u opt not to go for private banking. in my opinion, you can view donating as a form of doing good deed for your baby. :)

linxiaober, i totally understand how u feel!!! i faced a similar situation. my trainee even asked me at the end of it if i can compile a manual for her, so that it is idiot-proof and she just have to follow everything in the manual. simmer down, don't let her affect ur baby!

i asked about capitalmall vouchers..the person say if use capitalmall vouchers, cannot use the $10/$30/$50 vouchers off.
wth right. :(

twinnie87> din know there are restrictions. perhaps u can use ur cap land vouchers today and use ur robinsons vouchers on your next visit? it may be better to pay using your robinsons card oso since u get to earn rebates :) looks like i have to think of how to utilise my cap land vouchers elsewhere.

twinnie87> din know there are restrictions. perhaps u can use ur cap land vouchers today and use ur robinsons vouchers on your next visit? it may be better to pay using your robinsons card oso since u get to earn rebates :) looks like i have to think of how to utilise my cap land vouchers elsewhere.

didnt know too..heng i called to ask..
eh the robinsons vouchers they give is on the spot deduct one..
so it means even if u spent till $100 using capital mall vouchers.. you cant deduct $10 off ur purchase..
so cannot keep the robinsons voucher to be used.

Hi,

I bought too many sessions and would like to sell.

Selling 8 sessions of prenatal or 7 sessions post natal massage for $550 including of massage oil and tummy wrap. Each session is 1.5hrs. Malay masseur is very experienced, I engaged her for my pre-natal massage (since 6mths preggie) and relieved of my terrible backache!! Amazing! She also gives very good head massages! Great stress reliever! She got strength yet is relaxing... can feel my body knots released after every massage.

Interested pls PM me.. Thanks!!

Dint manage to off work at 3.30..argghs.. looks like I cant beat e crowd later when gg bck hm.. sian.. ya quite a good deal tt gt 50 bucks off e 250 bucks. Now waiting for mrt... dunno y at this time still so many ppl at mrt. Sg is so over crowded. .

Jl912, ur child is O-? Yes v rare blood... but cant take parents blood oso?

Re: durian.
Hubby fren got lobang in Msia. Can get good quality n cheap durian. N hubby is gg in msia next sat to get it. Lol.. I hope I can get as much without getting sick.. hehe

gelobean: she is quite young and this is almost like her first job in using such system.. so i dun really blame her for learning it slow.. but i just feel need some initative ba..

fuzzybear: ya i am eating on my full chocolate hello panda biscuit. hahaha let my bb high on chocolate..

winkle: didnt sleep well last night? maybe take it slowly since its your first day back to work.. slowly slowly ya..

xian1304: ya i will.. looking forward to 2 more weeks.. then i will be off this job! hooray!!

xian1304: i also donno y i feel so breathless suddenly... i can't walk at my normal pace..today walk like snail..

linxiaober: ya.. im not able to sleep well recently lei.. keep waking up to pee at night.. haizzz.. if it's not pee related then will be my bb dancing inside.. tot can sleep as much as possible for these 2-3mths before bb comes out.... o_O

Back