(2013/07) July 2013

I'm happy to say that after my daily intake of chix essence, I feel better, less nauseous and bloated feeling. Been taking it for 3 days so far...

It was hubby who reminded me that I took chix essence everyday for the previous pregnancies, so I started on it immediately, and so far, its more manageable.

morning ladies,
been feeling nausea usually near to noon till evening. that's the time after lunch and supper no mood to wrok.

seem like a lot of mummies gg to Mt A and TMC.

onghonghan,
i am the only one at Mt e also.

eleen,
chix essence really helps. i shall go buy and try.
this sat will be gg to see gynae. shd be able to see bb heartbeat.
my gal is so exited and keep asking when she can o "see" bb.

Thanks orangey for the updated list!!

morning e'leen!!! yeah!!! i also got realise we use the same gynae!! u li hai leh.. #3? ^^

caryl : haha.. i realise the list.. all EDD are diff.. but very very close..

Morning ladies..

Today is my 'bad' day... when my lower back is very aching..

My gf bought me the Clarins oil to apply and I was thinking no need to apply since so early stage. Who knows, I saw that my lower back has 1 4cm long stretchmark already!!

I have very very bad backache... feel like being in bed today but must come to work.. no choice.

mummies, standby plastic bag for our nauseous.
my hubby said that I'm a "baby kia" as every 3hrs or so I have to eat or else I feel nauseous. I'm suppose to prepare for my Thu & Fri exam but for the past few days I have been sleeping & eating more than I study
sad.gif

E'leen,
I really dont like chicken essence taste but... if it really helps with the nausea, I will force myself to drink! Haha..

Sapphire,
Stretchmarks already? When I was pregnant with my son, my stretchmarks only came out after week 32. I was happy for nothing, thinking that I will not have stretchmarks but the moment I hit week 32, they all came in full force!!!! Haha.. so be prepared ya, it can be itchy!

Littledarling,
Take care aiyo... I drank hot water and it makes me more comfortable.

Hi all, i'm new and first time mummy, my friend intro me to here and very happy to meet so many mothers here.

Orangey, thanks for adding,
EDD: 30 Jul 2013
Doctor: Prof Biwas
Baby #1
Hospital: NUH

orangey,
for my first preg, i started using the stretch mark cream as early as i know i am preg.
and i am glad that i dun have any stretch marks. only a little on my both inner tight.

for this 2nd preg, i think no energy and lazy, haven started applying and i think i can see some stretch marks ard my tummy leow.
i better go buy one later.

Hi Orangey.. yes... 1 4cm long line already!! Very obvious, my hubby saw the line too. Luckily it's at my lower back.

So Ive been faithfully applying on the clarins oil day and night since I discovered the stretchmark.

Ive been having lower backache very often and I googled and read that it's coz the pelvic & hip bone is expanding. So I guess that's why my stretchmark developed from this area first.

Updated!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-July-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Linda,
EYS chix essence works for me, and it gives me the extra energy and immunity... everyone is different but no harm trying...
happy.gif

sapphire05,
clarins have 2 type of oil, only 1 is suitable for preggy. I cant stand the smell of the oil so I cant apply it. but i use the anti-cellulite gel after birth, soothing and good!

Morning ladies!!

I really have to blame my big fat mouth..

I was just telling hb last week that I'm so lucky that I didn't have any morning sickness for #1 and now #2 seems to be smooth as well. Then the next day, MS kicked in!!! Me and my stupid mouth!!

I feel so horrible now.. Never puke but whole day so nauseous. No mood to work and after that still gotta pick #1 up from IFC and attend to him. Argh.. Second pregnancy is really tough..

tabbyz,
me also feel worst for no 2.
practically no energy and strength.
also like you, i gotta rush to fetch my no 1 from childcare. but lucky for me, the cc is just at block downstairs.
and i think also my gal is older so she is quite independent. and this time round hb is more auto in helping, most of the time housework and attending to my gal becomes his job.
and i am grateful for that.

Hi honghan

yes chix essence can drink, I have been drinking too!

Hi Caryl

mi too! I used to drink alot of water but now water made me puke. I am taking Ribena too! Feel so much better
happy.gif

I just heard from my colleague that TMC nurses sucks... They are not helpful, and when she delivered, the nurses like "heckcare" and don't bother to teach her how to latch on the bb. When she pressed the help button, one nurse stomped in and angrily asked "Why?! What's wrong?!" oh my... my gynae is from TMC lei. Any mummies heard of these scary nurses from TMC?

Kellie, I don't remember such horrible experience in TMC. IIRC, the nurses there were very nice and attentive. Although I feel that they can be a little more patient encouraging when it comes to breastfeeding.. I was in a one-bedder. Not sure if the nurses are different towards 2-bedders and up.

I m back from dr's visit!

Dr Benjamin Tham
TMC
EDD: 29 July 2013

But dr said EDD not confirmed though coz bb's size reflected 6 weeks, LMS reflected 7 weeks. Is this normal?

I m feeling nauseous every now n den too. Just have to keep eating. Once I have food, it stops. Haha

ordolla,
i think its pretty normal.
cos gynae usually gauge the week by the bb size.
me too. have to eat to stop feeling nausea. i think i will put on another 20 kg for this preg.
sad.gif

Hi Ordolla... You are the same as me. I was supposed to be at my week 7, but according to the size, it reflected as week 6 instead. So I count from week 6 onwards thereafter.

Ordolla,

Updated your EDD into our list
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-July-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sapphire,
Do you want to help out when I'm over in Aberdeen for 2 weeks? Hehee.. if not I can only tabulate when I'm back during X'mas week.

Hi Ordolla, we have the same gynae! what do u think of him?? i'm 1st visit, edd was 05-Jul but on 2nd visit he measure the "length" and edd change to 01-Jul...
happy.gif

thks orangey for the updated list!

<font size="+1">Updated!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-July-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning Mummies, how are you all feeling today? My nauseous is still very bad. And I'm down with cough and flu too. Is there any remedy for this, apart from medicine?

honghan : mine already show le.. sometimes i manage to get seats liao.. you all leh?
tink coz gave birth before liao the utetus already been stretch and expand.. so 2nd pregnancy more obvious even thou haven rch 1st trimester...

Hi, JoJo.
I was down with flu and cough last week. Only solution is to take lots and lots of water but take note to gulp slowly or take at intervals as for me I vomit if I drink too much water at a go. And avoid too much air-con. Keep yourself warm.

berries,
before i am preg, my tummy already like 3 mths. tummy did not strunk back after so many years. so if i wear wrong clothing only, i get a seat.
so now preg, although only 8 weeks, i look like i am 4 mths preg leow.

now some of my shirt also cant wear, my tummy and shoulder started to expand.

i eat plain meji cracker. its help.
and sour gummy can curb a little of my nausea.
i cannot take sweet stuff. that's not me.
cos i am a dessert person.

honghan: This is my #2 and my tummy is showing too. I remember my #1's tummy didn't show until 3 or 4 months. Indeed #2 will show much earlier. Plus the bloateness, the tummy is much more obvious.

Joanne: Thanks for the advice. The air-con in office is so cold. I'm all wrap up in jacket but still feel cold. My colleagues even ask me why I so cold.

My tummy is already showing too! Not only that, I think my butt is bigger now. Is it really because of second pregnancy or have I been eating too much? Yesterday I had 3 small char siew bao, 1 siew mai and 1 lor mai kai for tea break.. Hmm..

jojo,
i think flu is common during preg.
read some where.

can take medication like zytec. safe for preg, but check with your gp or gynae before eating. if not so serious, then bear with it. jia you oh.

tabbyz,
i eat when i feel nausea. i hope in tri 2, nausea stop and i can eat "normally"

ladies,
ask you all, for those #2 or #3 preg, you all tell your #1 you are preg?
i told my #1 and when i cfm preg and she was so happy. best is my #1 love to kiss my tummy, read and sing to the bb, so whenever i feel nausea or not well, i will go toilet tell my bb that i will get jie jie to sing to you tonight, so let mummy be more comfortable a little and i dunno if its mentally, but it seems to help.
happy.gif

tabbyz: Lucky you can still manage to eat so much. I can't stomach anything. There's nothing that I like to eat. Basically I am just eating for the sake of eating.

Linda, my #1 is only 14 mths now so I don't think he'll understand even if I told him there's a baby inside me. Hahaha..

Jojo, I'm feeling nauseaous too but it's still bearable now. Like Linda, I will eat whenever the nausea sets in cos it'll make me feel slightly better..

I keep having this really bitter taste in my mouth. So bitter that I've been craving for flavourful food.. Anyone else having this bitter taste?

Linda: My cough has been ongoing for 2 weeks already. I try not to take any medication hoping that it will recover by itself, but it gets worse. Now even have flu too.

My #1 is 21mths. I did told him that he is going to be a kor kor and there's a small baby inside mummy's tummy. When I ask him where is baby, he will point to my tummy. So cute la.

Tabbyz: I also keep having this weird taste in my mouth. Not really bitter, dunno how to describe the taste.

tabbyz,
i think your no 1 can understand a little lah, cos my sister 2 kids are just 15 mths apart. when my sis told her no 1 who is not 1 year yet, she kinda understand and when ask where is bb, she point to the tummy.

my gal is 5yo. i suppose can understand better.

jojo,
i better to get yourself cure, cos 1st tri already so hard to get thro add on cough and flu, really very xin ku.

me too have this taste in the tongue that make me feel tasteless and no appitite.
even my sense of smell like also very thing dun smell right.

Tummy showing, I think yes slightly more obvious than when carrying my son. Now, my jeans are all so tight on me
sad.gif
Can't even button up so need to go uniqolo and get those elastic jeans pants liao~~

UPDATED!!
<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-July-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Pls add me to the list too

EDD: 3 jul 2013
Gynae: Dr Ang
Baby #: 1
hospital: mount A

For mummies who did Oscar before, can share how the scan was done? I will be gg for my Oscar soon.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>1-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>3-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>5-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>4-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>6-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>7-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>9-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-July-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Ling,
OSCAR scan is slightly more detailed where you will get to see more features of your baby
happy.gif

You can read here for more info: http://www.babycenter.com.sg/a1036817/first-trimester-screening-oscar-

Hi,

I think flu &amp; cough so common for mummies. I also been suffering from flu n cough for weeks! With ms, I feel so terribble! Taste buds all gone &amp; can't eat well too
sad.gif

Hi orangey

Thanks for the update. My gynae is not dr Lawrence ang. Sorry that I did not write her full name. She is dr ang huai Yan

I just tested positive last thur. Went to gynae nxt day, but too early to see anything (only see uterus lining thicken). Next Appointment on 11 Dec.

My #1 is currently 11 mth old.

If everything go smoothly, EDD should be end July or beginning Aug.

EDD: 30 jul 2013
Gynae: Dr Adrian woodworth
Baby #: 2
hospital: TMC

Back