(2013/06) June 2013

estaefran, oooooo..... I love maxi dresses =) just that I find that most maxi dresses are either tube kind or spaghetti strap kind. Need to wear cardigan else I will feel very cold...

thanks windy for the weblink. will check it out.

vivi, you are not alone. I didn't really enjoy Christmas too... stayed at home to eat a simple home cooked meal and managed to puke out everything before dinner ended. Glad that you are not puking anymore. I am still waiting for my turn to stop puking....

Estaefran - I m quite sick of the food also. Always have to think of what to eat n ended up eating the same food iie fish soup. Prefer something soupy. Have a craving for tom yum but scared my gastric can't take it n its aa bit oily also. I'm too adverse to bread now ESp in morning. If u feel hungry at 3ish try some biscuits. They help nausea too.

Welcome ST!

Any mommies here drink Meiji milk? can we take those fresh milk instead of full cream kind? Cos I find those for pregnant moms rather heaty

i drink meiji milk sometimes ...but hor will have the reflux sensation which i dun like
sad.gif

lilac, yeah, i will wear cardigan plus shawl.. office v cold..

ling, i enjoyed fried fish soup initially but recently don't feel like eating it. i've craving for spicy stuff too. enjoyed steamboat and kimchi soup very much. biscuits are quite dry so i seldom eat them. brought breakfast cereal today but i would prefer to have something hot. this food thing makes me cranky. humph!

i've been drinking magnolia low fat high calcium milk in addition to formula milk. so far so good.

i drink meiji milk too but it causes me to gag and puke..... so i have stopped drinking milk. Gynae prescribed me calcium gummies which I puked too. Sigh....

i'm also having headache over food now. don't know what to eat but yet keep forcing myself to eat.... cos i know that if i don't eat, i will go hungry and this makes the nausea worse. But the thing is, even if i eat, i will puke if the food does not agree with me. So its a vicious cycle. Am just praying that I will start to enjoy my food soon.

sayang sayang lilac...

totally understand what you are going through, same here, i miss my food enjoyment too!
this friday, my cg will be having potluck, bringing all the yummies and i have to miss it
=...(

hi all, i was wondering can u guys feel the baby kicking? coz alot of ppl keep asking me but i feel nothing lol...16weeks 4days now.

zaraa: i dun feel a kick but manybe some movements esp when i lay down n put my hand on my tummy.. u can feel like water or blubbles movement or so..

Lilac

I did puke still and I have to scramble to the toilet ....

I drink Meiji milk too but sometimes I puke after drinking it
sad.gif

Food I also don't know what to eat same situation like lilac. Hungry must eat but eat already if food doesn't agree I will feel queasy then out it goes. Whenever I see people posting food pics on my fb I salivate but then just no appetite .

wah so many already know is a boy...

my BB still notti and dun want to let me know...

mine is very active...can feel the somersault inside...but seriously i dunnoe what they doing inside... :p

Lilac and vivi I'm still puking too..
So far anything spicy, soupy, made of rice or noodles 100% gonna puke. So I have been surviving on bread. So sick of eating for bread for both breakfast and lunch. Also cannot eat dinner because even bread I'll puke.

Ling - so far I have only been drinking fresh milk. Can't stand the taste of formula so never tried those. I mostly buy Meiji or farmhouse or Pura brand.

We also order fresh goats milk from the Hay Dairies Farm for my girls but I find it too goaty to drink
happy.gif

Zaraa, is this your #1? With my #1 I wasn't sure if I felt kicks or was it just my stomach growling haha. Now my #2, I am able to feel coz I know how it's supposed to feel like this time. For #1, started feeling the movements around 18weeks (and still wasn't even sure if they were kicks). Don't worry, still early!
happy.gif

hi all!

Joanne Au - oh yes! I realise not too many pple seem to be with Dr Kang Wee! But i really like her
happy.gif

absentmama - u try taking ginger tea? it helps me alot with the nausea/puking. Also chew on some cranberries...not sure how useful but it helps for me *big hugs*

Mabelths> I actually like Dr Kang, except for the fact that she's one who doesnt reveal gender before detailed scan... unlike some doctor whom the other mums are seeing. will be exciting to know the gender soon to start shopping
happy.gif
)

oh what do u mean by that? when is the detailed scan usually done?

my next appt is on 5 Jan...i'll be 16 wks then, not sure what procedure that will be though..hehe

Tangbai, Joanne,
Thanks for the encouragement dears. Somehow ginger tea or sour plums don't really work for me, just a bit sian need to work even though still feeling very queasy after puking.

Mabelths
the detailed scan is done at 20 weeks. my next appt also on 5 Jan! Also will be 16 weeks then. The 16 weeks one should be just a routine checkup. And if your baby is cooperative can get to know the gender. My 2 girls only let me know at the 20th week detailed scan each time so I expect this baby will have to wait for that to know gender too.

So envious of all the mummies who already know the gender
happy.gif

Btw Cotton On Kids having fantastic sales! I was so tempted to buy this pretty baby dress that I told my hubby this one must be girl also since my puking still as bad as first trimester.

In the end had to control, just buy dresses for my two older ones

i see....then i guess based on what Joanne said abt Dr Kang, i wont know my bb's gender soon :X

was hoping to find out!

Yes! i know what you mean abt seeing sales now...i've already bought quite a few baby stuff and i have to stop myself...currently trying to remain 'neutral' for the gender as we have no clue. But both my hubby and I has this sixth sense that it's a boy
happy.gif

Haha sometimes 6th sense not accurate one. Both times when I was pregnant with my girls I had this strong gut feeling its a boy, lol. I remember being so disappointed at the detailed scan upon finding out I'm having a girl, esp since we'd already bought boy clothes while on holiday. Now I love having girls so hoping no.3 will still be a girl

I have given up on my instincts liao, even those old wives tales about pointed tummy, ms, etc all not true in my case. will just wait for the scan results for this baby.
happy.gif

absentmama-hope you are better now.anyway its 6.. hope everyone has left for home n rest.

took 1/2 day today cos boss saw mi not coping well, so asked mi take leave n rest. guess she feels tat i have too many leave to spare.

ginger tea sometimes work for mi but sour plum definitely taboo cos my gastric always play tricks on mi after tat.

thanks mommies for sharing their experience on meiji milk. guess i will start when my MS subsides. gynae also say milk can induce nausea but still gotta take a bit cos the calcium pills also dun work for mi. : (

mabelths: i am with Dr Kang too. i did ask her on the gender at 12 weeks Oscar scan but she tell me 16 weeks can try to see.. if cannot see then will be on 20 weeks.

I am going on 3rd Jan by then i am 16 weeks .. hopefully baby is cooperative to show us the gender.

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Felicia Neo</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hehe...ok, praying hard i'll know by my next appt...our EDD is 2 days apart! hehe

btw to absentmama &amp; ling, u can try cranberries instead of sour plum...i feel it works better for me and it's healthier too!

yes we shld be heading home soon...trying to finish up before i call it a day...

Hugs absent mama
I know how you feel

No dinner not hungry ma ? Or can eat some cakes?

Sour plums doesn't work for me make me want to puke even more

Just now I broke out in cold sweat and had this black out feeling . So scary first time felt this

Windy:
Usually if boy on wk16 shd be able to see if no then high chance is girl
happy.gif
u prefer which

Girlgirl:
Haha mine also like to do somersault as well as backside face us keke

Absentmama:
Sama here I still puke but abt 2-3 times a wk now so much better. Does grapes help for u ?

Ling/ Vivi:
Same here I will suddenly like wan to blackout at times. I think if I'm not wrong coz not enough oxygen flow to our brain

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Felicia Neo</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>mabelths</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>happymok</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

mabelths: i had just updated.. u check if i miss out anything.. cos past 1 weeks i miss alot of post.

My Angel is back: hubby want a girl.. i am fine with boy or girl just want baby to be healthy. But i do wish #1 to be girl and #2 to be boy.

thanks windy for the update! i live in the East
happy.gif

oh vivi, i felt the same too, earler during my pregnancy, kept having fainting spells...blacked out twice on the mrt...fortunately i squat down immediately and kept mints with me to suck.

so now hubby fetch me to work as much as possible. I think it is helpful to keep sweets/gummies so u can chew on them to prevent black-outs. but try not be be at crowded places on empty stomaches...it seems worse.

Take care!

Actually, i'm the opp of windy. It's my first child but i prefer boy to be #1 then girl. haha. THen at 13 week scan disappointed to not see the 'didi', although everyone say that too early to see.

Did anyone do the needle and thread or pencil gender test? Old wives' tales but just for fun only la. Some people it's very accurate for them.

chloe> hahaha
happy.gif
i did the ring/thread test, so far it points to a boy.

My Angel is back> wahaha...ya lar...bb like to show backside...and sometimes kneel down ... dunnoe what kind of pose is that...

malbelths> hello!! i had some kind of blur blur spells during my first trim. Not sure why...but i up my water intake and keep sour plums...

Joanne> i read on mag that use your wedding ring, with a chain/thread and place it on ur tum tum. If the ring swing back and forth, is a boy. If the ring swirls in circles, is a girl. Not sure how accurate....but like chloe said, really just for fun/laughs
happy.gif
happy.gif

Windy> Im not putting hopes on 16th weeks leh. We share the same gynae with one of my frens who recently went for detailed scan at 20th weeks - hers a boy. She said Dr kang never tell her on 16th weeks visit leh... Maybe my fren din ask.. But for sure Dr Kang did not tell her.

I perfer a girl 1st then a boy cos I myself is a elder sister and I had a younger bro. Our relationship very close. My hubby is a elder brother but nv seem to really take care of his sister leh. So I hope for girl 1st.. and 好come girl then boy. Haha! Just mmmy preference.

Back