(2013/06) June 2013

Joanne, r u referring to cramp on calf area?
Mine is at calf area though I don't carry my #1 anymore but I been experiencing it n again yest night, today suddenly varicose veins popped out at my calf area
sad.gif

Ling:
My CL is 2.2K per 28 days , I'm getting her for 28x2 days.
The sum is her salary, grocery $ all comes fr u n of coz she will share meals with u too. I'm told by right CL only take care of u n bb n wash for u n bb only but some CL will cover more. My don't mind cook n wash for my Hb too n clean my whole house , if grocery not enough at times she will go buy abit n nvr accept my $ when I paid her back then during my #1. So I also close 1 eye when nb zz I don't mind she read newspaper or watch the afternoon drama as long as she responses when nb make noise I'm quite ok

My angel is back -.. wah u engage Cl for almost 2 mth. High expenses man. At least u alr know her so not so bad. This is my 1st time getting Cl hope she's good.

Any mommy needs to go work today? I'm alr on my way.. so no mood but no choice my team only half the strength. Busy busy day for mi.

Morning mummies.. Disappeared for a while as I was on leave.. Merry Xmas all !

My-Angel-Is-Back! & may > Hihi, I remember u were asking about the price of rice wine? I have checked with my SIL. Her colleague says $15/btle and is homemade by her colleague's mum. HTHs.

Thanks all, im feeling better... getting paranoid whenever i feel unwell - like spotting, cramping in the lower tummy etc... Cannot take things for granted!! And yes! Im working today... ZZZ

wy_june: can I have the contact for the rice wine? thanks in advance!

ling: I am working half day today too. Lazy hehe..holiday mood already =)

Merry merry X'mas to all mommies!

Joanne, I know how u feel.. Same for me.. I am in my week 13 but still having brown spotting as and when and have been having it for the past 3 days with lowe tummy cramp.

Cant help thinking if my baby is growing well in my tummy and keeps wondering why my tummy is not getting any bigger.

And have to wait till mid Jan then will be the next gynae visit.

Am working today till 3pm..
sad.gif
totally no mood to work at all.

Merry X'mas to all mommies here and have a enjoyable holiday.

Chevelle> Is this your first pregnancy? If yes, probably it will not shown up that early... For second pregnancy mums, i think because we've been "Stretched" before, hence it will be more obvious earlier
happy.gif

And we have to take care ya... once u find anything unusual or serious, have to consult doctor... Im luckly my cramp feeling gone within an hour...

Chevelle, yah Joanne is right. If its your first pregnancy likely you won't show until around 20 weeks or even later.

I will be hitting 15 weeks on friday with baby no.3 and still no obvious bump either. My colleagues all say I definitely don't look pregnant yet.

As long as the gynae isn't worried we don't have to worry lah. My previous gynae used to say that we pay them to worry for us anyway so we shouldn't be doing it needlessly
happy.gif

I am 15 wks and I think I have a little bump already.. =( am I too early? Though no one can tell and I can still hide it or treat it like a small tummy.... but when I lie flat, I can definitely feel the little bump.

Merry Xmas mummies! Hope our babies agree with our diets for the Xmas season =)

blessed christmas to all mommies!

im on wk15, i have bump too, and i can't fit in my jeans...
but my gf said it's only beerbelly. she teased me that she looks for pregg then me (she's on plump size)
none of my colleague notice and not yet know about my pregg too.

Tangbai, my colleagues all know i am pregnant at 7 to 12 weeks... even though i don't take mc or no puking. Either they are super observant, or maybe cuz i gain a lot of weight very obviously (I used to be slightly underweight). Now at 14 weeks i have gained 4 kg at least. My colleague even told me at 7 weeks that my butt look bigger so she know i am pregnant!

I have one friend who haven't met me for a while. SHe look at me from the waist up only, she can roughly tell i am pregnant... so amazing!

This is my first pregnancy, at 14 weeks i kinda have a beer belly looking tummy. Not obvious with loose clothing but can see if you observe.

Merry Christmas to all mommies.

Joanne & absent mama, this is my second pregnancy and normally ppl say that for second one ur bump will more obvious earlier.

But for mine, it's not at all. My colleague commented that I don't look pregnant at all. So I m quite worried.. And seeing lots of mommies here can see their little bump already.

For cramps, if its less than an hr it's okay?

Hi chevelle, are you normally on the slim side? If so then prob won't show much also.
This is my 3rd baby liao and yesterday (xmas eve) those colleagues who haven't seen me for a while said they can't see anything different about me either. I am still wearing my normal clothes and pants/bottoms etc.

I think there's no need to worry as long as the gynae isn't worried.
happy.gif

With my first pregnancy gynae was only worried about the baby's weight towards end of 3rd trimester cos my girl measured far too small during the scans. But she is perfectly healthy, just small only.

Now in early 2nd trimester still too early to tell also. So don't worry bah
happy.gif

For me, I don't dare to wear jeans. All my jeans are skinny jeans and it just does not feel right to restrain myself in them anymore. My gf told me she cannot see my bump at all but I just feel like my tummy is really not as flat as before. Especially when I lie flat on my back, the difference seems obvious to me.

Colleagues can't tell. I do not intend to 'announce', only intend to acknowledge when they see something different. Which I hope will be as late as possible.

Boxing day and I am back at work sigh... Happy boxing day mummies!

Hi all,

Wah I haven't been here in a long while. Busy with my #1. My tummy is showing like i'm 6mths preg liao! Aiyo. So envious of those who are not really showing yet, still can wear your old clothes!

To add on to the list, I'm with Dr Eunice Chua, going to deliver at Mount A (had a great experience there with #1). EDD 5 Jun. Located in the West. Last scan showed that it's a boy! Looks like there are a lot of boys in this group!

Happy boxing day to all!

ps. Has a FB group started yet? I'm more active on FB and seldom come into this forum.

Happy boxing day mummies...

For me i still wear my jeans cos most of them are low waist so even with a bit of tummy buldging still comfortable. Cos if dont wear now, i tink few weeks later wont even be able to wear. Already a lot of my pencil skirts and pant i cant fit in already. Although colleagues cant tell the bump yet, i'm very sure my waist is thickening...

>chloe
maybe because you are putting on weight. as for me, i'm actually losing weight and been commented that i looked thinner than before!

My tummy also showing a bit. Been trying to wear loose clothings though my colleagues alr suspected. Denied when they asked cos i pantang. Since now alr passed 1st trimester will wait for them to prompt again. I alr can't fit most of the skirts and dresses cos they used to be quite fitting. Sigh.

Just got back from work took MC cos MS attack. Luckily work not busy so not worried abt work coverage.

Congrats Ccs and kl84! Doesn't matter on the gender as long as babies are healthy! Guess v soon the rest of us will slowly know the babies gender. Lets see if there will b more princes or princesses.

hi everyone.. i am a new mummy.. got intro into this forum by my sister.. =)

i am abt 17 weeks pregnant.. hopefully to be able to know baby gender on my next gynea appointment.. =)

happy boxing day all mummies =)

Hello....few days never log in. Busy busy at home and to prepare my sons items for new school. Already started wearing loose clothes since last mth. Already gt tummy initially but now pregnant, i don't dare to wear tight clothes so got quite a few loose clothes and dresses.

Hapieger, me too! I just reached 17 weeks and I cannot fit into any of my clothes other than dresses since I was in the 3rd month... And I have only gained about 3 kg also...

happy boxing day mummies!!

I am back from my cruise holiday...overall ok lar...bb seems to enjoy the good food and very active during the cruise...hehehe.... (except for the high winds weather experienced while at langkawi to phuket)....

cannot wait to see my bb in my next apptmt...

hi hi.. prune juice works for me for constipation. after i started taking the formula milk, the constipation went away. i've been having gastric pain these few days. friends tell me that I'm not eating frequently enough. hmmmmm..

I'm 15 weeks now. at around 8 weeks, i can no longer button my work pants and i've ppl ushering me to sit down on the bus. lol! I've gained about 3kg and my tummy is very obvious.

did my oscar test in mid-dec and the measurement is under the safe range. still don't know the blood test result. also hope to know the baby's gender on next visit in mid-Jan. my gut feel is boy from day 1.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Felicia Neo</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Finally i have some times to do up the chart. How everyone feeling? Did i miss out anyone on the chart? Please let me know.

I had already bought some maternity pants and jeans. Cos CNY is coming.. i think i wont have any bottom thats fix. i can see my babybump growing already. Guess this year CNY will be all big Tshirts with jean. hehe!

Thanks Windy for the update. Not easy to keep track of postings and especially to keep track the gender of bb each MTB gg to have! Well done~~.. So far the number of boys still outcome girls.

ya yveyve18... so different from my first pregnancy when my tummy shows only ard 5mths plus... now i can barely see my toes when i look down! >.<

windy, where do you get your maternity pants and jeans? I am looking around for maternity pants. Have been surviving on dresses but don't think I can fit into them soon =P

tummy - I think I definitely has a tummy especially after dinner. Its like huge lor.... but somehow it will deflate the next morning. Must be those fats from the past two pregnancies.

MS - I am still having puking sessions .... sometimes once a day, sometimes twice. But is taking it in my stride... guess I am quite used to puking; am just worried that I will puke unexpectedly when I am driving or out with the boys. Hitting 15 weeks soon and is feeling so exhausted. Praying for grace and strength to cope till June.

Ok I think I see a pattern here. Mummies who are already showing tend to have gained 2-3 kg by now on average.

Mummies who haven't started to show prob still puking and losing weight bah. My weight this morning was back up to pre-pregnancy level (before this was still losing weight) so maybe that's why not really showing yet even though this is baby no.3 it's not obvious

hi mummies, i'm new to this thread
happy.gif
am also due in June 2013.

here's my brief info
happy.gif

EDD:18 June 2013
Gynae : Dr Kang Wee
No: #1
Hospital: Mt A

Estaefran,
Is the sizing of the maternity stuff on asos similar to local brands? I looked at the site before but wasn't sure about ordering..

absentmama, they use UK sizing. so far i followed their size chart, quite accurate. but be careful to select the maternity size chart, coz it's different from the normal UK size chart.

Haooy Boxing Day hope you all have a wonderful time during xmas.

I certainly did not because I puked and had a splitting headache on xmas eve and slept at 10pm really a silent night for me...

I had tummy before this pregnancy so actually my bump is bigger but look more like fat because my friends could not tell that I am preggie...

I havent started to look for maternity clothes so most probably will dig some of my old ones but it is defintely a pain to get CNY clothes because all looks bleah to me.

hi all, just wondering if u all tried to buy clothes from www.buychina.com before? their maternity items seems quite affordable and they offer free shipping for USD149 and above.

i've not tried, but may be keen to try.

btw i'm in 15 wks and my clothes are getting tight too...

Lilac: i order my maternity clothes from www.65daigou.com from china website taobao.com cos my auntie doing order there also. And my fren use to bring in maternity jean so i take buy from them. I scare dun order now not in time for new year.. and wait too late no clothes to wear.

thanks for the online links, will check them out. i've been wearing maxi dresses... quite difficult to find clothes.. those maternity wear in shops quite expensive and not nice leh...

by the way, may i ask what do you all usually eat? i'm so tiredz of not knowing what to eat. sometimes, i will dabao food back to the office after lunch as i will start to feel hungry at around 3+. but noticed that eating re-heated hawker food gives me a lot of air.. : ( i'm quite averse to bread so very limited choices it seems...

Hello mummies, i'm new to this thread and am also due in June 2013.

EDD: 26 June 2013
Gynae : Dr Lawrence Ang
No: #2
Hospital: Mt A

Any mummies tried to DIY confinement before? I am still thinking if I shld get a CL for confinement.

Back