(2013/06) June 2013

Joanne> i see i see... ok lar...c-sec also ok...as long as BB healthy...so now 2nd one also c-sec or you are gg for VBAC?

ya lor...i praying hard siah...

Girl girl> I havent discuss the options with the gynea yet leh.. would like to try VBAC but having gone through caesarean, i think Caesarean easier.. and not so "scary". haha..

Joanne> hahahaah
happy.gif
.... true...best to discuss with doctor.

Girl girl
Hope you are feeling well after the medicine. On week 7 I also had a big scare because after going to the toilet I saw blood and I almost freaked out. Called my gynae and managed to see her in the afternoon. The wait for the appointment to see her was agonising.

Then she told me all looks fine so could be the infection that I had. She did a pap smear during my first appointment and she said that the report indicated vaginal infection.

So I was prescribed those suppositories. One medicine all infection gone....

By the way induce labour will need to insert pills to soften the cervis then followed by drip to bring the contractions on. But my previous one I skipped the pills because by then I was 3cm dilated so waited for the next day to be put on drip and have the waterbag burst.

Joanne i also tink c-sec easier cos like dont have to push. Ha.. but i tink natural birth recovery is faster right. But im so scare of pain sigh, dunno can go thru the labour pain or not.

Shan
I asked for epidural when I can't tahan the pain and it made me less stress thus dilation was faster.

This time round I will still opt for epidural.

Vivi> i see i see...i also kenna scared siah...now still have "blood" but doctor say is due to the friction or wat. so far BB doing OK...*pray hard*... every hour also worry siah...

ya...the medicine. So far the insert ytd night seems to bring down the infection a bit. But i tink one dose not enuff...

Vivi I tink I will go for epidural too. I heard of ppl taking 4 dose of epidural cos in labour for too long... I hope I'm not until that extend.. Hope 1 dose can deliver already.

Shan I had 5 doses of epidural for my first kid lor. By the end the epi still cannot subdue the pain so I as good as gave birth without pain relief

Girl Girl
I kena 2 times for my last pregnancy the infections. Went to gynae to get the pill to insert if not really cannot stand the itchy and pain.

Kome> issit?? faint siah....

for me is uncomfortable and with the discharge lor...haiz... doctor ytd say "u dunnoe ur V part swollen meh"...i was like how i know ah :S

Think yours not as worse as mine. Think dun worry about it so much. My gynae just gave me the pill to insert and never said anything it will harm bb.

ya...last night they gave me the rocket pill to insert... so far ok. monitoring lo...

nw waiting for culture test lab report call either tomorrow or wednesday before gg down to take medicine and/or review...zzzzz

Girl girl
Me too only feel wet wet because a lot if discharge...

Epidural
I tahan till I can't take the pain then ask for epi so save on the topping up lol

Vivi> ya...and then i saw "blood"...i ask doctor why liddat. She say perhaps due to friction of the swelling against our skin/underwear. Make me scared like dunnoe wat. I was basically breaking out in cold sweat leh...

vivi> ya like those stains... went back to do scan and hear BB heartbeat. BB all ok and still jumping ard... then after that quickly take cab go home ...

Is it normal to have like white and dry discharge? I found that most of the time after i took cold water there will be some white and dry discharge.

actually the doses of epi depends on how long u are in labour n how high they adminsiter..i tink i had 2 or 3 doses over an 18hrs labour period + emergency c-sect..they will adminster by 'packets' so its connected to u n they will adjust the dose higher or lower depending on how much pain u still feel...but i had very bad side effects frm the epi...shivering...vomitting..this time will still go for epi but hope coz its immediately adminster n push to op then wont kena the side effects..the side effects only hit me like a few hours after the start of it.....yeah n i was induced with 2 pills first to help dilation..n then put on drip to help w the contractions...

Absent mama, 5 dose is a lot la! And in the end still have to bear the pain. Aiyo....

Girl Girl, that time when I have spotting I also damn scared. Dr check and found blood clot near the placenta. He say could be due to carrying heavy stuff. Mine take about 1 week to clear...

For my 1st I didn't take epidural. Not sure the 2nd one can tahan the pain or not. When think of giving birth again sound scare
sad.gif

Any 1 have plan your 1st child to childcare? I plan to register my girl to childcare turn 18mths but the Q still on long list.

12th week liao and I'm still puking... Puked twice today. Both just before meal time. Good also .... At least won't waste the food :p somehow quite used to puking cos seems to recover faster after puking. Also not puking bile or gastric juice anymore so doesn't burn my throat. Praying hard that I'll get better soon. Sorry to rant.... Just feel a little down sometimes.

Anyone drinking cold water ? I tried to curb but the craning is there I feel sinful

Estherlss
I plan but no space for all the child care

Vivi
Me....me.....been drinking cold drink everyday but is soya bean milk, bubbletea or ice lemon tea. Abit worry also as after taking cold drink, I will have some discharge

Iilac, hang in there... Mine seems to be better at 14 weeks but its not totally gone. On bad days I also feel like dying. But there will be good days also so I'm thankful.

I also super like cold drinks. But after drinking seems to have more phlegm. Very uncomfortable. So try to cut down.

Kis and Shan, my labour was 30hrs long... I know I'd received 5 doses cos by the 4th top up of epidural the nurse was going 'tsk tsk no good' and said its already the 4th time. Too much le.. But my pain was unbearable so they still continue to top up one last time after that.

I think the anaesthetist gave me a lower dosage cos they calculate by weight, I think I was around 56kg at 40 weeks. This time round I'm gonna report a much higher weight when I admit le..

Lilac I'm also 12 weeks still puking too.. Last night had to wake up ard midnight and throw up bile cos I don't eat anything after 3pm..

Just hang in there, should improve in a few weeks' time

Hmm I always have this guilty feeling of drinking cold drinks then I suspect cramps associated with cold drinks

But because nausea and got this bitter taste in the mouth cold drinks are indeed a comfort

Shan, absentmama, and girl, thanks for the encouragement. I am trying to find joy in all the puking.... maybe its because the past 2 pregnancy wasn't that bad i.e. after hitting 12 weeks, I felt so much better. And now, I am still puking .... especially when I step out of the house to buy food - the smell simply overwhelms me. I really want to spend more time with my other two children but can only lie down in bed most days. Thankfully they have been very understanding despite their young age.

Hi lilac, how old are your kids? I have 2 too, the older one just turned 3 last week, and the toddler is 15 mths.. I understand its super tiring looking after 2 when the nausea is so bad.
Everyday when I get home from work I can only lie down in bed. Being upright aggravates the nausea, as well as all those food smells and the neighbours cooking..
Luckily my hubby is a gem. Fetches the kids from childcare, cooks and feeds them, put them to bed, and when they're asleep he tidies up the house and do the washing up plus laundry
Yesterday he just told me he has been feeling very lonely cos I'm already asleep by 8 in the evening... But no choice. The meds given to stop vomiting makes me drowsy

Dear Mummies, i had deleted some of the name in the list as i dun seem to see them or no info was given. If anyone of u found that your name is missing feel free to let me know.. i will update again. Thank you.

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Morning mummies..

I read some articles that it is common passing out while others say it's a sign of caution. Wanted to check with experience mummies is it normal? Anyway I just called the clinic and waiting for her to let me know if I can go in the noon for check-up..

Windy > I am not sure too.. It was a sudden attack I had this morning while waiting for transport. It was very bad till I feel that I almost collapse on the floor. I kept telling myself to relax, breath normally and hang on till the transport comes..

hi wy_june,

did you go out with empty tummy or feel hungry/thirsty? once your body feeling no energy, abit of heat or lack of breeze or foul smellwill make us feel very uncomfy... this is what i had exprienced.

wy_june, maybe u should go n see your gynae take your blood pressure and see how is it? As to have some sweets with u whenever u are. Maybe the surrounding u at the air quality is no good.. that why u will have this problem.

Joanne
I sleep more earlier than you. By 9pm i need to lay down and sleep already, if not i think by next morning i might have headache.

Mummies who drive
Will you be worry about this and that when driving?

vivi: Don't know why during this pregnancy, I have a liking for cold Ribena..haha..feels good after having it. I try to control myself to 1 glass every alternate day. Not good hor?

kome: I had ais kacang over the weekend and I had more discharge. Somehow related I guess? No more ais kacang for me

estherlss: Salute you on going without epi for your 1st child! I plan to place my baby in infant care at 5mths. Still on waiting list.

wy_june: take care!

Shan, Vivi n may
I love to take cold drinks. Maybe that is one of the reason for having 2x leg cramps during my pregnancy now. Find it hard for me not to drink, in the other hand worry about the discharge.

Back