(2013/05) May 2013

Welcome Debbie! Haha my appt is on 21sept!
Same I'm feeling nauseous and discomfort. But I'm still able to crave for Shilin fried chicken. Haha. All of those unhealthy snacks!

Hello ladies... How are you all today?
I have this pain near my bellybutton the whole of last night n today.... Did not sleep well at all last night... N so uncomfortable today...
sad.gif

Hi all, I am new to this thread.. I am expecting #2...Hope all of us here will have a smooth pregnancy
happy.gif
)

Oh Vanillacream, my #1 was a dec 2010 baby
happy.gif

Morning, i have added newcomers
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happymrs30Apr</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Starburst</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</td></tr></table>

Good morning mummies!

Babymaine, doctor prescribe utrogestan for you issit?

reddish, i also crave for unhealthy things to eat. fried food. So unhealthy but bo bian.. sometimes just eat a bit to satisfy the craving. haha

Hi Memphissbelle!! Nice to meet you here! Did you follow the Dec 2010 thread back then? Didn't really remember seeing your nickname there.

BBK, thanks for updating the list!
happy.gif

Tomorrow is my 1st app, I scare :x till now i dun believe I'm pregnant... I can't imagine how I'm going to give birth, when I pierce earring I cry
sad.gif

Hi Raihana, Debbie, and Memphissbelle!
happy.gif

Reddish
I found Signature Agency gd (at that time lah, now I'm not sure) I didn't talk to my maid before that through interview. They just gave me a few files of a few maids, I chose the one I liked and that was it.
By contrast, my MIL went to Budget maid agency (dunno still in existence or not), they interviewed thru phone and still, end up still no good. And the sales staff cld even ask my MIL whether she wanted help to matchmake my BIl who was then unmarried! Super unprofessional!!!

Alice
dun be afraid. Many times, fear makes the pain worse. Plus all those screaming ladies in TV dramas dun help one bit. Have a postive attitude, enjoy the beautiful labour and birth. It is possible to not think of the sensations as pain, but intense pressure and just manage it in a positve way (breathing to relax) for a quick birth. You can check out hypnobirthing ;)

Hi welcome Memphissbelle, maybe can give me sone details so I can add in the list?
happy.gif

Alice, dun be scared, enjoy your pregnancy
happy.gif

Hihi to fool4love too!
happy.gif

Hope everything works out for u and ur hubby, for the gd time u have shared in the past, and for ur dear little one.

Alice, ur appt tomorrow right? How many week are u in? Hope u able to see ur bb heartbeat tomorrow.

Btw ladies, what kind of supplement are u girls taking now? Can share. Other than folic acid. And have u all start drinking maternity milk?

Hi all.... juz went to gynea this morning cos got discharge again. Baby is 6w6d, growing well at 7mm, with heartbeat
happy.gif
. So relieved... gg to hv bed rest again for nx few days.. gynea sd to rest well now cos I travelling nx mth..

Watashi, congrats hearing hb!!
happy.gif
that amazing right.
I have book appt on my 6w3d hopefully can see by then.
Can u share what brand of multi vits and milk please?

Bliss, ya will take care. My #1 is super clingy to me even before knowing that i'm pregnant. He's always making me carry him.

Alice, don't be scared. There's always epidural. My first birth i used epidural and the process wasn't as bad as i thought. No pain, got gain!
happy.gif
And the mummies in the forum was my pillar of support too.

BBK, i'm only taking folic. Is Duphaston considered a supplement? Think my gynae will give multivitamins soon. I remember taking fish oil tablets only at 4th or 5th month. During #1 i didn't even drink maternity milk at all. =X didn't like to drink maternity milk. Maybe i should try the chocolate flavour maternity milk to see if its nice.

Hi everyone,
I'm about 5 weeks and this is my #1. Had my first appt with Dr Irene Chua from Gleneagles when I was 4 weeks. Can see the sac through a vaginal scan but have to go back again when 6 weeks to check for heartbeat. I was given folic acid and Duphaston but not sure is it Duphaston that causes me having loose stools. Anyone had the same problem? I still dont have any MS but am feeling extremely tired and bloated after every meal, but appetite has been as huge before.

Debbie, I think duphaston is not a supplement. It is antai support med. I am also taking it but is ultrogestan . Currently I am taking fish oil and folic acid. Dunno shd take obimin multivit now.

Jiali, welcome here. When is ur edd? I think I am around the same as you. I dun think is the duphaston. Pregnancy can also have loose stools too. I realize I got diarrhea after drinking milk.
sad.gif

BBK, wow you're taking fish oil so early! What brand of fish oil issit? Last time my gynae say there's this brand that has the best combination of DHA and EHA, i think it's called DHAxtra. Super expensive! $60 for 30 capsules.

Re: Confinement Nanny
Hi mummies, i know its a bit early to decide on this, does anyone know what's the market rate for foreign confinement nannies nowadays? The price just keeps going up, especially after the dragon year boom.

BBK..gynea gv obimin multivits.M on Duphaston too. Am sure u can hear the lil one's heartbeat by then... keep us posted!
happy.gif

I drinking meiji full cream milk... had tat for my 1st pregnancy too. Din take pregnancy milk.

Debbie... u will b surprise tat some confinement nanny r booked very early in advance.. esp the good ones.. can prob go ask ard n 'chop' the good ones first if u noe of any... rate shld b 1.8 to 2k now I think.

Debbie, forgot the brand shall keep u posted.

CL,
I think CL for 2013 should be around $2200-$2400 I am looking for one too.

Hi gals,

Can I join the tread too. I'm should be in my 6th weeks today, going to my gynae this friday
happy.gif

Nick: novsnow
EDD: TBC
Gynae: Dr Kowa
Baby #2
Hospital: Mt E
Area: West

Supplements,

I have a friend recommended me "Blackmore" multivits &amp; "triplus" fish oil which can be found in pharmacies. Has anyone heard of these two products?

CL,
Am looking for one too. Heard of many horror stories abt CL, dn know where can I find a gd CL. My mom helped me with my 1st confinement but think when need a CL now cos she's probably helping me to look after my #1.

Hi novsnow. Welcome!

BBK, woah really expensive now.

watashi, ya i know i learnt my lesson from #1 pregnancy, booked too late, all the good ones taken up. Thankfully the CL that i booked last minute was acceptable and nice too. This time i'm going to be ultra kiasu, book early.

Welcome Novsnow!
happy.gif

I heard some of my friends eating blackmores multivits. I will update the table in awhile
happy.gif

Debbie yes now very ex. I rem 3 years back, my CL rate was $1900. so now sure touch $2k or more. I reckon book early.

I'm feeling bloated and uncomfy... Grrr.. Totally affects my mood now!

Hahas, I got a CL for #1.. Erm, not really fantastic but my bb was well taken care of.. I wasn't pleased when I saw how dirty and oily my stove was etc.. hahas.. Food wise, I would prefer a CL who could cooked me something every morning. I was so sick of having bread and oat every morning. I prefer meesua.. hahahs..
And i enjoys eating the red rice wine with black fungus and chicken! Slurppp~~
I didn't have a gd confinement for #1 as I went to supermarket etc with hb... I even changed my heavy queens size bed sheet!
So for upcoming confinement, i'm v persisted to do a gd one and nourish back my health.
For now, i would feel cold during night time.. Cold in which i could feel that my body is weak...

I paid $2.1 for my #1 CL cos it was a last min engagement.
When would be a gd time to start 'chopping' CL? I already have in mind the CL i'll be getting..

Wow.... CL is so ex nowadays..for my #1, my mum did confinement for me. This time rd i wld prob ask her to just buy the ingredients, my maid can do the cooking.

Talk abt feelin cold.. Yes i feel cold easily too. Tot i was falling sick. Din know tat its common among mummies here...

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happymrs30Apr</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Starburst</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</td></tr></table>

yes, these few days i never on the fan or aircon. i cover myself in blanket. I feel cold too, i thought the weather so nice maybe is my body.
happy.gif

My ex CL i think is not doing already so i also dunno who to look for. maybe shall read up forum to get refferal.

Btw BBK, can u add me to the list pls. Thks for yr effort.

Nick : watashi
Gynea: Dr Eunice Chua
EDD : 3 May 2013
Baby # 2
Hospital : TMC
Area : West

reddish, 'chop' your ideal CL asap! I'm getting mine as soon as my gynae give me a more confirmed EDD. Good CLs get booked very early

Hahaha speaking of which, I on Aircon and fan every night. My Aircon is a new set and I'll on it 25•.. Have to on fan because my girl is afraid of heat and if she feels hot, she'll keep moving about around the bed.. Lately I really bo bian got to off fan and on it when she starts moving about.

Alrighty! Will secure my CL soon! But need to place deposit rights?

reddish, my boy also scared of heat. He's so used to air con in his CC. I think the deposit for CL really depends on your CL. Maybe only collect deposit at a nearer date.

Nice to see more and more mummies in this thread! Hello all!
happy.gif
Maybe we can start a May mummies Facebook group soon!

I am feeling cold easily these days too. And I thot I was falling sick! Ok, so it seems to be normal! So I shld be glad I have some preggy symptom
happy.gif

Watashi, I will upload tomorrow morning ok
happy.gif

Yes getting more and more mummies here. Pls give me info so that I can add on more. Look nicer! Haha

StArburst, yes we can start fb for may. Who knows how to add?

Hihi! Welcome to d newbies!
happy.gif
n congrats watashi for yr scan!

BKK : thanks for asking! Had a busy day n stomache is feeling worse...
sad.gif
tummy was so bloated w gas that it hurts... N it's so bloated that I look like I m 4-5 mths pregnant!

I m taking folic acid n also blackmores "pregnancy" supplement. I was taking conceive well from blackmores while ttc n switched to this after getting pregnant. Not taking any special milk powder, just low fat milk from Meiji brand.

Ladies, me too! I have been feeling cold n it's very unusual from me! Usually it's my hubby that complains abt d air conditioning being too cold n I too hot... But now it's completely opposite... I can do without AC while my hubby is complaining it's too warm.... I thought I was not well!

Hi everyone,

My details are as follows:- Thank u for adding BBK
happy.gif

Nick : memphissbelle
Gynea: Dr Ben Neo
EDD : 10 May 2013
Baby # 2
Hospital : Mt E
Area : East

Oh Debbie, I was a silent follower of the dec 2010 thread when i was preggy with #1

MS is slowly kicking in during the day....feeling tired easily ... Lets Jia you and count down to 2nd trimester :
happy.gif
)

Dreambig, is ur stomach pain like gastric pain? This morning I woke up at 6:30 with gastric pain. I am so scared dun know whether it is gastric and not abdominal pain. Quite worry when comes to tummy area.

Alice and Shirley good luck for ur scan later. Update us later. Excited for both of u
happy.gif

Welcome junebunny.
happy.gif
I will add in awhile ya .

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happymrs30Apr</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Starburst</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</td></tr></table>

updated
happy.gif
anymore?

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happymrs30Apr</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Starburst</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>DR Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</td></tr></table>

ALot of second time mummies
happy.gif

anymore?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happymrs30Apr</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Starburst</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>BBk</TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

good morning mummies!!!! I just had my scan earlier.. so happy!!! I saw baby's heartbeat and I hear it too!!! baby is measuring at 2.7mm.. I am at my 6weeks 1 day.. doc also had given the green light to go for my holiday too.. was given progestron for emergency also.. but of cos I hope I dont need it.. advise not to get too tired.. or walk too much! no sex also.. Haha..

Shirley, congrats on hearing ur bb heartbeat. 6w1d can hear ah. i hope i can hear on my 6w3d. was wanting to schedule on 7 week thou. can't wait.
Anyway, please take care ok.

babykk: yup!!! initially I saw something moving on the screen.. den after that I heard some dupping sound.. doc switch on the scan and really manage to catch the heartbeat "wave". going back in 2 weeks time.. when is your scan? I am sure you will see your baby's heartbeat too.
happy.gif

Back