(2013/05) May 2013

Min, think orange or apple juice is better, more natural. Plum juice is those bottled ones right? More preservatives. Eat more vege during meals & less cabo.

Shirley, I sleep a lot too. Cannot do much because have to bed rest. Where is your cramp located? I have a little too.. Lower abdominal... Wonder if is normal.

Sunflower, I also have discharge. Mine light brown, then again looks yellow too... Grrrr.. Hey, u seem Gynaecologist?

Anybody with super bad morning sickness? I can vomit up to 10 times a day horrible. My 1st child I had bad morning sickness till I was admitted for a drip... the whole cycle seems to repeat again n feeling terribly tired and Sorry to my 2 yrs old son cause I really got no energy to play with him: (

VI: ya maybe wait till 1-2 months when stable maybe see got any freelance job. cus now i dare not walk so much. hee

memphissbelle: thanks ya tuesday im going to MOM. see what they say.. im also craving for jap food! wah.. but i think i better not to eat raw first ba. untill 2nd trimster. heehee

Kiringal/shirely: i also have cramp Lower abdominal then sometimes is like sharp pain below but i see doc he say its normal. i also have light brown on n off like u too! gynea seems to okai with it. just carry on eating hormos pills are u taking? 1 day 3 times aday?

Passion88: Welcome!! no leh i dont have super bad sickness i always feel like vomiting but didnt vomit. maybe once a week will vomit but nothing come out. but usually no appetite at night rather than mornnig =)

@Kiringal - I'm farting more frequently too, hahaha! So far, only my hb and I know abt the pregnancy..and you ladies here.
happy.gif
I'm very tempted to tell my mom but hb says better wait till 1st tri is over. I think I'm about 6+/- weeks nw? Hope to get a more accurate date from Dr next week.
happy.gif

@Shirley - haha if your colleagues suspect you're pregnant but nv say anything then just pretend you don't know anything too. Haha. I don't really vomit but just feel like vomiting esp. when I'm hungry and just after a meal. So best time for me is when the food is halfway through digestion & when I'm sleeping. Hahah. Jiayou babe! Maybe you can have more frequent but smaller meals?
happy.gif
Currently I only take frolic acid supplement (bought frm Guardian pharmacy) and a multi vitamin Centrium (not sure if its safe for pregnancy, need to ask doc next wk to be sure).

@Min - I feel constipated too! Worse I am already prone to constipation before pregnancy but was getting better after I started drinking Yakut. Nw Yakut don't seem to help much but I still drink 1 everyday..maybe you can try? Or yoghurt. Drinking more water will also help.
happy.gif

kiringal: I am currently seeing SGH Dr Yu. Consider to change after 3 mths to nearer clinic. I m not natural pregency, i went thru IVF then FET. Suffer a lot of injection before having this bb.

Passion: wow.. 1 of my gf also suffer for 3 mths before her tummy start leaking food... keep eating hours.

memphissbelle: yeah i must agree i m super lucky. this is my first bb. I only hv a lot of crave for food. sometimes durain, chocolate, beef, biscult... everyday i hv different craving.

Fabbie: good luck & hope ur case can be settle soon. Is gg to be a long case.

sleepyskies: me too farting a lot...sometimes very paisei at work.

Hi Passion88, I am same doctor as you. Seen DR Tan twice already. Going to see him again on Mon. so far, you like him? For me, I got no morning sickness, just spotting and breast slightly sore. Glad that now spotting stop! I keep checking every other hour. Faint, I am 1st time pregnant, so very kancheong .. Hee Hee..

Hi babbiee,yes I taking hormone pills. 3 times a day & frolic acid. With lots of rest, it finally stop! Hey, ur spotting stop already? How long you had it? Hope everything is good for all of us.

Sleepskies, u are 6 weeks plus. u did your ultrasound scan already? Saw your baby? how do u feel? I am waiting to see mine on Monday. I have high HCG at 8000plus, but doctor could not see the sac yet. Stress.. The mommies here say it may be quite early, I pray hard that mon I can see something..

Sunflower, oh I heard ivf is not easy so congrats!!!! You must be really happy to finally concieve. All mommies here happy for u. I am not sure what is FET though, so far.. Everything well with u? your 1st one?

Re: cramp
The pain is actually at the lower part.. Its actually feels like mens cramp except its not that bad.. He did mention that its normal to feel like that as the uterus is growing.. Plus constipation will make it more obvious cramp. Try to take more fruits and water..
happy.gif

Re: discharge
I Gt green discharge.. He gave me some vaginal tab to be inserted in to the v region. I am planning to take it during second tri.. He also say that due to the high hormones, we are more prone to discharge.. He don't seem to get to worry abt it.. So I guess its normal.. Looks like most mummies here Gt same issue.

Looks like my bb prefers travelling. When we were overseas the past one week, my nausea n appetite loss disappeared almost entirely despite having to cope w my #1 with only hb. But after we came back, suddenly I feel unwell again. I should be ard 8.5 weeks now...

Btw, can update the table for me next time it's my #2? Strangely mine was empty for that field. Thanks!!

Anyway to the first time Mummies, it's perfectly fine if u have no MS. For my #1, my only symptom was exhaustion and I had a very smooth pregnancy.

Hi kiringal,
My 1st child was with Jocelyn Wong also same clinic as him but her waiting time is too long so my colleagues suggested Adrian Tan cheaper but yet a snr consultant. I am very glad n happy to him as a gynea. He is super nice. Last sun I suddenly just bleed n my hubby called the hotline n got him on the line. He rushed down to see me at the 24 hr emergency despite been his off day. Best part the nurse beforehand told me because the min charges for this sudden will be min 250 but he didn't charge me a single cents n even remove some follicles outside my womb that is causing the bleeding all j only paid $140 for the hospital bills.
How u find him so far?

Sunflower: u must have spend a lot in ivf, my Frd had it before keep inject quite painful right? But its ok its worth it when see bb heartbeat! But hey maybe got high chance have twins? Hee

Kiringal: hey congrats finally stop s****ing now I hear this word I'm so super scare lol! It took about 2-3 weeks then after I had a jab then slowly stop le. So now stop but have like dark yellow discharge on n off. Yes u need to have more bed rest n don't keep walking. Cannot go shopping also haha. Doc told me cannot travel too. So guai guai on bed ba. Ya appt TMw? So excited for u! Keep us update! Fighting!

hi ladies

am new to this thread. just test +ve yesterday so edd shud be end of may13. super big shock to hb & me as we dont want another kid so soon so as to focus on our 3 kids. hope my man will wake up from his shock soon. =)

Passion 88, yup he is good n trueful. Very positive doctor. A bit expensive though. Went twice. Total bill $500 already. How many weeks are you now?

Babbiee, yup.. I do not dare to walk much. Just rest on sofa, rest on bed. Yes, we will fight to victory!! Hee Hee

ml83 : conbgrats mai...

fabbie & Kiringal: err... actually I m lucky. I done IVF once only and the 2nd time FET (frozen embryo transfer) that was the remaining embyros from the 1st IVF. I know a lot of ppl out there doing 3-4 times of IVF & nvr hv a chance to have more embryo to freeze.
The injection from IVF was scaring when you first poke yourself, after that it was ok. Is the FET process that I really suffered. I have to rush down to hospital 2 times a day for 7 days (no wkend) to do blood test. Both my arms are full of holes... can't find any place to poke anymore. I tell myself today must be the last time & it was truth. The god pity me.

captain_piglet: hey i also plan to travel in Dec after the bb is more stable and before the tummy grow bigger. so far I really hv no MS. Sometime I totally forgetten I hv a bb.

Hi eil, yes it's much safer to travel in 2nd trimester! If not because my trip and all were all paid for n this preg came as a surprise to us, I really wouldn't risk travelling in the 1st tri. V thankful that everything was ok during the trip!
For your Dec trip u can consider going to a relaxing place? Better to avoid places like HK (too crowded n bad air) or Japan (radiation v bad for preg women).

Hi Mummies,

This is my 2nd pregnancy, hope i can join this group. Previously i'm from oct 2012 grp too!! any Fb group ?

EDD: 14 May 2012
Baby #: 2
Gynae: Dr AL Lim
Hospital: TMC
Area: west

Captain_piglet: oh actually thinking of bringing my family & aunty back to China hometown to visit my uncle there. Promise will visit them once and my aunty are growing old. This might be last time I can bring her there.

rina: congrats... seen like August Sept are good mths. we have growing mummies...

Wishing all mummies here have a good, smooth pregnecy & have the most healthy baby in the world!!
happy.gif

Hi Kiringal,

Me now week 7. U seeing him today right.
He actually cheaper then Joycelyn Wong also from ACJ clinic. 1st child I was with her every visit cost me more $200 to $300.

With Adrain Tan his charges usually at $100+ only. Btw you can don't get folic acid from the clinic get outside is cheaper
happy.gif

@Kiringal - I will only be seeing my gynae tmr. Havent got any test/scan/checkup done yet so am looking forward to tmr.
happy.gif
You are seeing your gynae today right? Do update us, hope you can see your baby.
happy.gif
What is the HCG level suppose to measure? The presence of baby? Sorry, really clueless as this is my 1st and I havent seen the doc yet! haha

hey ladies... am having a very bad MS today... lasted more than 12 hours already... keep feeling nauseous and wanting to puke. but nothing yet.

Any quick remedy?

Hey sunflower, how long you try for baby before you go for ivf?
U are really blessed, 1st time & Bingo. You sure you going China? Food there not so clean I feel.. Which part of China. Be careful yeh?

Rina, congrats & welcome! You are an experience mummy already. Some of us r 1st time here, do share your experience with us ;)

Passion88 & sleepyskies, yup, really nervous actually. I still have on & off spotting
sad.gif
HCG level is suppose to measure if you are pregnant and the level must increase to see if the pregnancy is healthy.

Passion88, so u had a glimpse of your baby at ultrasound already?

Sleepyskies, how many weeks already? If more than 6 weeks, u should see something ;)) Good luck to both of us!

fool4love: eat sour plum not those too sour one.. u will feel better.. thats what i did!

Rina: we dont have FB group.. i think we stick to here better first. haha ya EDD should be May 2013 ba? and ya previosly from oct 2012 group? or 2011 hehee

Kiringal: seen ya gynea le mah?

Kiringal yeah.. but stress age gap quite close n I can't play wif him much.. any 1 started a Fb group already? It will be much more easy to chat over there whereby we can share all experience or problems..

I think no fb group yet.. Bkkk said she not familiar creating group... Any mummy here can help? I also dunno how to create... I think cannot create on iphone?

Morning all, I have very very bad nausea. Almost cannot stand straight. Need to lie down on bed all day.
Am I feeling like this or anyone with me. U know the part below the breast line in between there is so stuffy. It is like bloated there and hardly I can stand.

BBkk...me!. I already have the feeling since last week. Last sat was the worst, feel very tired and i could hardly walk. I have no appetite too. Honestly! i don't know what else to do. Are you working? I am and i just lie on my chair and close my eyes for a while. I don't know what else to do just hoping that this will go away soon.

IvyE, oh you are like me?? The feeling sucks right, no appetite too but hungry always. I am not working, but maybe at home keeping thinking make me even worst, only consolation is can lie on bed. Go work better at least can dun think then maybe feel better. Now I go anywhere also no mood.

Btw, I am going week 8 soon and most of my relatives knew about my pregnancy cos of my bloated tummy, all ask me is it I pregnant? Omg, I can't even hide so obvious to be seen. I thought I can cover until 3 months

fool4love: hopee u are feeling better now!

kiringal: we tred for 2 years before we decide to seek for IVF help.
Plan to go Xiamen. should be ok, I hv been travelling to china very often.
Hey, can we know the HCG level ourself?

Bkkk & junebunny & rina : I know how to create but do we really wan to go there? I have created my Primary site and manage to find back a group of schoolmates that have not meet for 20 yrs!! do we really want to go there? Is quite simple to setup.

for all mummies with MS, have anyone try with soaking leg with warm water for 10-15mins. I have tried that during my IVF program cause I m feeling very dizzy. And it works.

Hi mummies

Me too,feel nausea the whole day, woke up to try to puke at 4am last night. Feeling terrible today so will take half day leave.No appetite today but suddenly feel like eating prawn mee, will ask hb to eat with me later, haha. Low energy and feel very tired also, palms and feet feel hot but body feels cold.

Bbkk, regarding the stuffy feeling in your chest, yesterday i felt like that too, i think it's bcos i wore my bra too tight and my dress was tight ard my chest area, i felt breathless the whole time. Lesson learnt already.

As for remedy, my axe oil and ru yi oil are my best friends and if all fails, a plastic bag for puking is the next needed thing.

Brought forward gynae from next mon to this thurs, i can't wait already, seeing the hb is my only consolation now.
happy.gif

Eil, To know your hcg , have to go to draw blood test. If you detected heartbeat, most likely dun need to go for hcg. I took blood test when I found positive cos I wanna know my levels to prevent and prepare for mc cos I had it last year.

Actually I dun mind fb group but I hope here will still continue to be buzy. If not I at home very bored nothing to look forward to, lol

Junebunny: nah.. no facebook page yet leh. but i think wait till more mummies come in then we create ba? if not some new one will feel out? duno whats going on FB page haha thats my 2 cents la. we must keep the forum thread moving too! hehee

Rina: hahah its okai im looking at ya post im just ???? hehehe

BBK u having heartburn is it? u try to sit stand and breathe slowly.. BBK mine relatives i think soon will know cus my #1 is a loud speaker lol my auntie give her a car she say this one i want to give mei mei!! my aunt say HAR? u got mei mei?? WHERE? my gal say in mummy tummy lor! havent come out -____- omg i cant imagine when im going to my grandma birthday celebration the whole village will know like that faints.. duno i should laff when the way she say is so cute. haha

Nausea:
Anyone feel more nausea at night? i realize at night i feel damn bad. cant even eat anything!! =( but morning hardly.. unless i wake up early i will start vomiting again lol

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Alice saw</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lan Heng Tung</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Happymrs</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Watashi</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMA</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NE </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fabbie</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bubu</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD>19-may</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD>28-may</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>wt81</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>trixia</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>love16</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Nicolieaa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>baby_regine</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>min</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ml83</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks all for sharing your bloating experience with me. Feel much better knowing im not alone.. Haha.

I'm quite worried now. This morning when i go to the loo, I realised I'm having light brown/ pinkish discharge.. Can't really say it's spotting cuz it isn't really spots, but more mucous like a mixture of thick white discharge + old blood. Is this normal? Anyone having the same experience? I'm also experiencing slight cramps.. But that's after drinking cold drinks. Not sure if there's connection though.

My doc appt is nxt monday.. Thinking if I should bring it forward..

Thanks fabbie for updating, I still lying on bed, can't even sit. If sit also need to be in lying position.

Vickii, u try to push forward, to get med support dun wait till too late ya.

Fruitroops, even at home I never wear bra I also felt very tight there and breathless.

Fabbie, my #1 also loud speaker go tell my neighbours. Lol

Kiringal: Saw the bb heartbeat and Adrain Tan only commented on my vomiting my need to go for drip if dehydrated.

Horrible I hardly ate but am vomiting again... My boss asked me what nutrients is yr baby going to have....

Gals please dont be afraid to put on weight at this stage the extra weight we gain can be shed off later. Eat whatever you can don't be like me my elder son until now still underweight and my mum commented is all because of my vomiting
sad.gif

Hi Mummies,

please add me in:

Nick : Cima_yv
EDD : 07 May 2013
Gynae : Dr Woo Bit Hwa
baby #: 2
Hospital : Thomson Medical
NSEW : West

i was previously from May 2011 mummies group

Hi mummies!! I see that So many mummies are having their ms now.. Bear with it.. Just another Month to go and willbe in our sec tri.. Ms will be better..

For those who are having ms: you can try drinking fruit juices and those isotonic drinks.. Eat plain carbo if possible.. Its helps (for my case). Now I am feeling better.. St least there is no vomitting.. Only nausea.. I agree with passion.. Try ti stomach at least some foods.. Baby needs it.
happy.gif

Any mummies interested in fetus dopplers and know where to get them? I thought of getting it but couldn't find any.. Any suggestion here?

all mummies I need your advise!! This wkend I found something really different on myself. I found that since I have the bb, I really drop a lot of hairs!! Does anyone have experience &amp; advise? I already cut my hair short to prevent dropping but still the same!!
sad.gif

Eli: no.. I abit don't really trust ebay.. Is it safe? O am also thinking which brand is better.. Have you gotten one before?

Vickii: i have that too! like sticky discharge like that right? usually i have for today tmw no more le.. slight cramps have.. u try not to drink cold drinks. i have stop drinking cold le.. is better for u also la. hee but sometimes i drink but say less ice =)

BBK: np fan zhen i have been doing my online shop so see alot of excel so sun pian update hee . wah.. ya #1 tell ya neighbors omg! haha but seeing them how the say they say it is quite cute right and funny right. LOL

Passion88: Poo thing.. u eat abit or alot? u try to take abit lor? or maybe u choose ya favorite food! maybe it helps ya appeitie hee anyway i dont think is cus ya vomiting thats why ya underweight la.. lol my mum say eat durian very pu. but i try not to eat too much. must control. if not too big liao cannot natural delivery faints.

Yvooone noted!

Shirley: have u tried stores like Mothercare or departmental stores like Robinsons or BHG? I think they have digitial type.

Shirly: I don know. Not too sure if it is harmful for the bb? anyway after 12 weeks or later then you hear better

bkk: me also having that heartburn feeling. But am at work still.. Feel very nauseous still even after lunch.

Feel hungry but cant eat much. I'm beginning to get extremely picky on my food. which isnt good.

I went to these stores before.. But they sold those devices that can only be use for sec and third tri onwards.. I thought will be great if can get one that can hear on first tri.. More assurances.. My next scan is on 19 Oct.. So long! 3 weeks to go.. Haix.. Btw, there is baby market this coming weekends at expo.. Will you be going??

bbkk : I moved forward my appt to this wed. Hope everything will be ok. By then I'll be 5 weeks 6 days. Is it too early to see anything from scan?

fabbie : Yea. Looks gooey. Is yours alot? Or only when you wipe? Im not going to drink cold drinks till bb comes out. So scary!

Back