(2013/04) April 2013

<font color="ff6000">kimmy, every preg is diff don't worry
Zenn zenn, before it comes bk eat as much as possible :D dun worry too .. </font>

TrinityMummie,
Don't think too much &amp; pray for the best!

MTB,
Is blood clot harmful to bb? I have one also but gynae said ok. But the thing is I have cramps, today cramp until its like my usual period is coming, not why if it's caused by this blood clot.

Divein,

Me coming 34 Liao
sad.gif
think all ladies here are young and energetic . 2nd prenancy dun expect will happen as I'm not mental and physical prepare ha ha since it come now got to accept it ! but come to think of it if it happen 2 years later my energy will be worse

I'm actually contented with only my one now he is 4 and starting to be independent . Hope my darling boy can accept the facts of getting a didi or Meimei .

Hope this time round will be smooth pregnancy
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Hi Jo &amp; Joyce!

Out for the whole of today and just managed to read the posts. Couldn't sleep last night till 5am, I think I'm gonna knockout soon.

Sam,
I think as long as your gynae assured you its ok, it should be fine. There are times when the blood clot can actually be 'forced out' over time, but will cause a false alarm, cos will mean you actually will experience red spotting or see blood, happened to my friend Her first trimester was almost entirely on bedrest cos of all these spotting episodes.

Trinity,
Keep your spirit up, pray for the best! </font></font>

<font color="ff6000">hiJo, I am same age as u haha with a daughter of 3 yrs old. Ya I share ur views of age catching up lol but I was also very weak when I had her haha</font>

hi jo
no le me chubby type de..haha..bt i gt v serious water retention during #1..at first i left ard7 kgs to pre-preg weight but relocated to usa in dec last yr..wah lau gain alot during the 9 mths stay here..gg to become ang mo size le..haha..
i also wan to have min 3 kids before 35..so must rush to gif birth..haha

Morning mummies

Hi Joyce which part USA u live in? Planning to come bk?
So nice .. The children clothings so much cheaper ...

Vanilla,

We will get more sleepless nights as mths to come ... No matter what rest is the best we need
happy.gif

Divein,
Hi five
happy.gif
but hope this time we are better and able to overcome

Joyce ,

Oh you are residing in US wow good food and clothings are super cheap
happy.gif

Ling ,

My boy is born in May
happy.gif

Ladies ,

How your first one accepting and having the little one to come . Cos been telling my boy and asking him do you want a di di or mei mei he said mummy dun be silly there are nothing in your tummy. And he keep saying I can play myself dun need di di or mei mei .... He worries me and seem to be more sticky than ever .... Chiam when I see him like that very heartache but been giving in to him .... Hubby was very angry .

But I just feel that we need to have time for him to accept slowly ....
sad.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Jo

I had a Miscarriage last feb. when I tested positive hat time I started to prepare my girl at first she is just like ur boy do not want any siblings. I started to tell her how she's like when she was in my stomach and how she grow up from a baby. Luckily most of her friends Hv sibling, so I relate this to her too .. She slowly looking fwd to her little baby in my stomach .. Unfortunately it didn't happen ..this time I still Hv nt told her anything but I can see she's ready for a sibling in her house
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Jo,
Yup, very sleepless nights to come for me. Haha. Just a one-off, usually got no prob sleeping.

When my friend went US, she bought alot of clothes back for my boy! Love the shopping there!

Are you gonna be there long-term or coming back to SG?</font></font>

yes usa stuff v cheap..haha..i like the shopping n weather over here onli..
of cuz nt gg to stay here permanently..i dun like the life here leh..i cant wait to go back after hb contract..nt gg to renew..plan to have a bb here then go back lo

Joyce and Jo ,

I gained about 18 kg for my first baby and still about 5-7 kg to pre prgnancy weight and there I am pregnant again. I have alot of cravings(like sashimi but my hubby said nooooo) this time round but have been puking alot alot alot- almost every single meal. sigh sigh.

Divein

my first baby is 16 months only but i am exhausted liaos.... i dont know how to manage my need to rest and how i should actually care for the first one as well.

the worst part is that my first baby is still partially bfeeding... hmm...

Trinity: take good care babe!

Hello MTB

Nausea came back today. Arghhh

I just came back from my tcm (usual check), I told I have leg cramps and she suggest to drink maternal milk to replenish calcium. She said is important for baby's bones development &amp; mum own needs. Just wanna to share.

Jo
My son is also very sticky to me and does not have notion about sharing with a sibling. When he was asked if he wants a didi or mei he said "I don't know about that!" haha . I'm not too concerned, like it or not he will have to accept what comes. But I am cautious so will only start to brainwash him from second trimester onwards.

Divein
I tend to have same thinking , wait till stabilize then slowly break news to child.

I just got back from the swimming pool with my boy . Wonderful to soak in the water when it's so hot outside ! But I'm feeling so tired after the swim , wonder how long can I keep this up. Have a good lunch everyone! At least have a small nutritious snack if you 're unable to eat , ok?

Hi all April MTB,
i got a positive and est to be 4-5 wk basis on the clear blue test last week. This is our 1# and my hubby is pretty freak out of what i eating. can check on 1st 3 month , what can i eat or not to eat ?
I am going to see lawrence ang on 07th sept. It is indeed a long wait for me and i pretty worry of how him/her doing inside... hope all are going smoothly .

Hi MTBs, I went for my 1st doc appointment today, based on LMP its now 6W6D, doc said the size is good but couldnt detect a heartbeat today. Asked me to go back in a week's time to check again. Its gonna be a long 7 days wait.

LMP: 3 July
Child order: 1st
EDD: Not known yet
Doc: stuck in China

ling may>> salute.. my boy is 19 months i feel like dying liao.. too active for tired mummy to handle.. urghs..

like many of you, i have yet to mention anything to my boy yet coz i dont think he really understands yet as cannot see tummy that obviously yet.. but i think must really start to prepare him mentally and start buying presents for both to show equality.. zzzz...

ling.. safe to go swimming now? i dont dare wor.. but my boy loves to play with water.. think my PILs also will pantang and dont let me go into water.. zzz..

anyone started drinking formula milk for preggy mummies? i dunno if i should start.. esp when i dont like the taste for most brands..

Pinky, I just checked with Doc today regarding swimming, he said its ok if thats an exercise that I've been doing. So maybe you can get the all clear from your Doc?

I'm missing all the MTBs posts, pretty quiet on a public hols but its a work day for me
sad.gif

Pinky j
Don't see why we can't swim, leisurely of course. I didn't ask my ILs ! But just listen to urs, no point disagreeing about such things. Plus now 7th month, ur ILs may want u to be extra careful.

Christy
Thanks for the food guide. Totally cramps my style of eating esp for breakfast and brunch lovers- caffeine, soft cheese like Brie, deli meats and hotdogs and sauces like bearnaise. All on the alert list.

Hi mummies
Sigh I gt a 14 mth bb with mi. Super active ger. every time afraid tt she will climb up my body. Stick to mi a lot too. I reali duno hw to look after her if I gt ms
sad.gif
can't put childcare here cuz it's v ex. Usd2k plus. Imagine I need to look after her 24/7 le. I tink my ger ok with sibling. Haa cux every time she will run to play with stranger kids outside. Then always point to mi if she saw a small bb outside or on the tv. Part of the reason I gif birth earlier is cuz I feel tt she is lonely. No one to play with her

Ladies ,

Since many ladies here having 2nd one as the first one is still not yet 24mths ... Really need to salute you ladies
happy.gif
I dun have courage until last year after my boy turned 3 years who tend to be more independent .

Joyce ,

You are the best ... Ger only 14mths
happy.gif
but can be quite hard on you .. Even now my boy still super sticky to me . Wanna to lie in bed for a while he will bring his toys onto the bed and play beside me wanna to faint ...

As for craving ... First pregnancy no craving lucky for my hubby . This time round he hope the same too .

Pinky I m starting to drink anmum today but Haven taste yet lol. Nausea

Cannot eat subway? I thought is quite healthy with vegetables but skip the deli meat like ham &amp; turkey. Or can request them to heat up to max in their oven.

evening mummies!

Puked all day and feeling so miserable; don't dare to imagine when tomorrow comes.
sad.gif

christy, thanks for sharing the guide!

Any mummies puke after taking folic acid? If so, need to take again?

Shirelle ,

Tried to eat small and interval meals ....regardless whther is a cup of milk and bread .

Ladies ,

Isn't true that morning sickness only happen when having gal ? Cos my first prenancy with my boy is obsolutely fine without morning sickness . Really hope to have a gal
happy.gif
But seeing some ladies here being so 心苦 ....

ling>> i have very sedentary lifestyle.. i go swimming is just to dip in the pool kind..

allison>> i dont like similac mum from the previous preg.. thought it was too sweet.. maybe i shall start on anmum soon.. hmm..

i saw somewhere that says to avoid raw veggies as raw veggies can also contain bad bacteria that is harmful towards baby.. oh well.. i shall ren for now.. >.<

Hi Ling and Pinky,
dun mention, my hubby was so freaking out of what i eat and drink . i so pissed so want to let him know those are not in the banned list. He even ban me from eating my meiji yogurt
sad.gif

Hi Shirelle,
For folic acid, i eat that every morning with empty stomach. see fine with me. folic acid is one of the most important to eat during the 1st 3 month. Do let your doc know your suitation.

pinky, gynae did mention to avoid raw food, especially raw meat/not fully cooked.

Jo, I've been taking tiny meals, but still puke. My morning sickness always head for the worse in the late afternoon/evening. last week I could eat n eat n puke. but since weekend, not much appetite and kept puking. Bread is my best friend now *sobs*

my morning sickness was not so bad when I had my #1 (girl). This time really feel like dying. my MIL said that the baby inherit my hb's patterns cause she puked all the way till 7 months when she was pregnant with him. *Don't dare to imagine*

HI Ladies,
another q to ask. As i have not went for my scanning yet, i do not wish to let other know i pregnant. What can i do if pple starting asking me.. how do i answer.. help pls..

<font color="ff6000">hi shirelle,
Today is the first day on my 7 wk and ... Early in morning start to puke once. I am really scare of the coming weeks ... Salute u still can go work ... I am worried as my mc ending soon but I think MS gonna get worst
sad.gif
really hope the first trimester will quickly end .. I dun even hv the muscle to smile .. </font>

<font color="ff6000">hi Chris, I used to be secretive but now hack it just say the truth if ppl ask .. Else they may start gossiping or say u eat snake lol</font>

Divein today is my 1st day of 7th week too. I ate instant noodles twice last week. I have tooth for savoury food. Hehe not healthy I know. But better than empty stomach.

divein, I'm fearing to go to work after every weekend cause MS gets worse by the day. Everyday at work I will tell myself "mind over body" and focus on work haha.

I took instant "mee goreng" for supper 2 weeks ago, was ok. But puked the moment I tried soupy instant noodle.

Ah Chris, thanks for the link
happy.gif
gynae visit is scheduled on next thurs, hope he can give me something to help with the puking. The current med doesn't help
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Trinity,
Do pop by to see your gynae 1st thing tomorrow alright? All's not determined yet. Just to encourage you, I have a gf who bleed quite badly, but the baby's safe eventually still. *hugs~

Shirelle,
Yeah, I heard a lot say anti-vomit pills doesn't work for them. Maybe you can see what works for you! Though I don't have MS previously, I used to rely on sparkling ribena alot. See if you can standby some small snacks when in office? I think ms+work... bad combi totally, admire mummies who went through it!

Zenn,
Talking about instant noodles... I saw my friend's photo on FB on a bowl of instant mee. Man, looks so yummy!

Jo,
We're same same! My #1 (boy) zero morning sickness! But then, every individual's body react different. Some people say otherwise, it's totally the opposite for them.</font></font>

frosted mummy
yeah me also had instant noodle mani times for my #1 bt of cuz must cook in a healthy way.. boil the noodle then throw away the water and reboil again..seasoning add a little onli..
my hb so scare i eat instant noodle everyday..cuz i fall in love with the korean ramen noodle..nw he cook for me everyday before he go work..last time he cook my 3 days meal at one shot..nw im preg le, i cannot at overnite food..so he need to cook everyday

i still no ms..tink mine v v early preg..thurs me tested negative..onli postive on fri..me so afraaid of ms..sigh cuz i still gt little one to look after..me afraid i flare my temper on her while feeding her

Back