(2013/04) April 2013

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Sam,
A visit still be good no matter what if it's spotting. But bring work home, very sian one. Weekends you got time to do? You have 2 gals to entertain!

bb burger,
My gynae will point out to me which area if cramp, must alert immediately. Every visit, he will tell you now roughly baby's position at where. So that if those areas really got cramp, I can take medication or pop in to see him.</font></font>

Sam,

Ya lor. Worse still for me, coz my friend already booked massages for 10 of us on coming Monday and Tuesday (5 couples going to BKK together). I am still thinking of an excuse to use on Monday why I am not joining for massage. So sad all 9 can go, except me.
sad.gif

Frosted vanilla,

Thanks for the advice! I forgot to tell my gynae on my last visit about my cramp and my next visit is on 5th sept. My cramp is on and off. I think I need to note down all the questions I need to ask so that I won't miss it the next time I see my gynae.

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">bb burger,
No prob! Cos I have gastric, stitches, and all kinds of pulling sensations... so one shot asked him during the last visit. Take care in the meantime!</font></font>

zenn, how's ur gynae visit? hope all is well
happy.gif

bb burger, ya just buy extra.. if your frens ask, u say u help ur relatives or other ger frens buy lor..

or your frens already mummies? if so.. they will be more or less sensitive to y u dun wanna go for the massage and get bigger bra size cups.. ;P

Sam &amp; Lee, Better go have a check soonest.. At least knw wat's wrong.. and get medications.. Your BBs will be fine.. Dun worry K..;)

Lee,

I bought NTUC insurance for my #1 when he was 2 months old. The earlier you buy, the lower monhtly payment you make.

Frosted Vanilla, so tempted to buy the baby stuff!
happy.gif

Piggy, that's a good reason! Didn't think of that. This group of gfs all still not mummies yet, they knew we have baby planning. Kept asking whether I am pregnant or not. Keep disturbing me. So naughty of them.

Lee, I am planning to buy insurance from my financial planner too. But I will wait till my next scan first.

trinity, i'm also having the same issue. don't dare to shit too hard. Worse is, i've got constipation. kept going to toilet but nothing happens
sad.gif

is your tummy showing? maybe cause you're tired, that's why feel like womb is dropping out.

bb burger, do you have morning sickness etc? otherwise can just say that you're helping relatives get bras
happy.gif

MH,

Wat type of ntuc insurance u bought for yr child? Does it protect d mother during pregnancy?

My tummy also showing up,i told my hb i look like 3 mths preggy!! Partly due to my bloatness of tummy

<font color="119911">hello mummies,

1 hour to knock off from work, counting down. Have on and off very light discharge, now don't dare to walk too much. Later still need to take mrt home, long way. No seat for sure. People will only think I am just fat, not pregnant.

My cups went up 2x after I deliver #1, after stop BF, went back the same size (I think smaller than original)..sob sob

First appointment 2 weeks from now, long way!</font>

Mummypooh

The one that I bought is more like savings for his education, the name is "Revosave", I start collecting cheque from the 2nd year, you can choose to deposit back to the account to get a higher interest or spend it.

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Mummypooh,
My bulge also showing, more of bloatedness!

Kimmy,
Same as me, yesterday endured a journey with no seats, feeling dizzy somemore. The public transport these days getting unbearable.</font></font>

MH,

If wanna buy revosave better ASAP. My fren who's with ntuc said they are discontinuing the investment benefit in aug. They will still pay coupon, just can re-invest it

Mummies out there please take care, if feel unwell or weird just call up the doc to check, and also I read that it's not advisable to travel during 1st trimester so pls take caution n see gynae before flying, ( suppose to travel tonight but postpone it just in case body can't take it )

Trinity ah u drink milk or eat banana mayb can help bowels to move!

Trinity, ^5. Sometimes I wish there was a pump to pump out all the #@#@# inside! Then won't feel so bloated!
sad.gif

Kimmyksc, I'm counting down too
sad.gif
30 minutes to go. Try taking bus? Bus tends to have seats while MRT, really hard and stuffy.

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>LMP</TD><TD>Birth Order</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>doramum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shirley He</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Zenn zenn</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt. A / Mt. E </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>ggchua</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD>Mt. A </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Shirelle</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt. A </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tan Hui Leng</TD><TD>29-Jun</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>7-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Divein</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sam</TD><TD></TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>9-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Mt. A </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Maxlene</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>10-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Macam</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>11-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mummypooh</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt. A </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>TrinityMummie</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>15 Apr (TBC)</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>bb burger</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mid-Apr</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Allison Goh</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Mt. A </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Frosted_Vanilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>kimmyksc</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>MH</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>RH </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Ocean_blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew / Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>Glen E / NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>dawn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana"> Update of as now!</font></font>

Shirelle,,

Me too, I hate d bloated feeling as if wana to puke! Sometimes I can't differentiate whether my tummy is bloated or hungry!

MH,

Hws retro save different from pay my uni? Both r endowment policy? If I wana to buy 1 for my #1 edu fund.

Yo gals.. Did u gals still wear high heels? These few days I been wearing flats to work.. Feel so weird n short. But my hubby don't let me wear heels..

Good evening mtbs!

I've been 'digging' my throat in order to make myself puke. Cause I really can't stand the feeling of bloatedness and wanna vomit feeling. But is this consider not good?

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Maxlene,
Yeah, I still wear quite often, if not daily. Now still can, when heavier, I may not balance so well. Heh.

Sam,
Thank God! Have a good rest this long weekend! And so good to hear the heartbeat! I'm feeling all jittery, shall look forward to mine next week!</font></font>

maxlene, haha. i hate wearing flats and i have only 1 pair of flats -_- but so far hb doesn't allow me to wear heels cos all my heels are quite high-.-

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="verdana">Trinity,
^5! I heart wedges!!!

Shirelle, my flats are fitflops... hahaha! Too casual for work.</font></font>

ggchua,

I asked gynae to give me anti vomit pills :p gotta dupaston too, it's so ex, 45 a box. My bill came up to 191, and gynae asked me to see him in 2 wks. So xiong on the pocket

Shirelle, no morning sickness so far. Initially still got some motion sickness, which I also get it sometimes before menses, so didn't tot that I was pregnant then. But now only cramp on and off, tummy showing. Appetite as per normal. Didn't really take note if I have constipation. Will take note of that for the next few days.

Macam, my gynae allows me to travel, just have to take extra care of the food I eat. And I am going to BKK tomorrow. Will see you gals next week when I go back to work.

Maxlene: I had flat feet and had been wearing custom shoes all along for the past 1 year, so I don't have much choice when it comes to footwear. I owe only 3 proper shoes and I seldom wear slippers (flats are out of the picture for me too).
I used to have backaches before I made my in-sole and last week I experienced backaches at times, so also not sure if it's due to pregnant or my flat feet problem.

TrinityMummie,

My bill quite standard price;

consultation $58
scan $68
duphaston $45
anti vomit pills $7
folic acid $7
total $191+

actually to encourage us to have bb, there should waive GST for all maternit related stuff :p

TrinityMummie,

I think the KKH clinic at AMK go by appt, and since it does operate at night, I feel there should be some queue. If its urgent, go KKH lor.

So exciting to read the list of our munmies! Thanks for compiling, frosted vanilla!

I haven't even been to the gyn yet! Am I the most bochup 1 yet? :p will update with details once I go- next Tuesday !

Speaking of shoes , I has found the best place to buy shoes for huge feet .... Payless at jcube! They have up to US 11 , decent range of ballet flats and sandles, priced reasonably at $30-50 ... Just need to get cobbler to fix non-slip sole. Now I know where to go once my feet get too big for my shoes.

hi all, my tcm has been asking me not to wear heels ever since i told her i was pregnant..so have been wearing flats since then..

thanks for compiling the list, frosted vanilla
happy.gif

btw, ever since the start of week 6, i always feel nausea..and have to burp constantly to feel better...ur girls also have the same feeling??

Bb burger
Have fun at BKK! Sounds like so much fun but it's gonna be torture too, having to stay away from massages and dodgy yet delicious food ;) stay disciplined ok? Maybe allow yourself hand &amp; foot massages only

Sigh, just reach home to be merlion
sad.gif
and then had dinner, hope no more merlion
sad.gif
just wondering, those mtbs who have bad morning sickness, do u feel better after puking?

I feel even shittier after puking *sobsss*

Trinity, good idea with wedges, perhaps I should try em. Prob is my non flats shoesare high inches and I go to work with hb, no chance to wear haha.

For ref, my bill was smt like this
Med: $50
radiology: $70
consultation: $80
V exp!! I agree on no gst haha, govt shd absorb

Hi MTB,, sorry for the late reply. I went to my mum's house for dinner coz she got "pai pai".

Yes, I have heard the baby heartbeat and is growing normally measuring at 6w4d. due date has changed to 8 Aug 2013. Thank god. Will be seeing gynae in another 2 weeks time.

Hello! I may be joining here instead of march 2013 if my edd changes the next time I go gynae!

Frosted vanilla and divein, I go to dr fong too!! But he is going to retire soon..
sad.gif
when I went to him last week, he cannot see fetus or find heartbeat.. So going back next wed..

Morning gals.. Is sat but I wake up 6plus in the morning
sad.gif
been waking up like this early for the past week. I used to sleep late but not now anymore.
My hubby don't allow me to wear heel anymore.. Sobsob. I never like flat or wedges..keep tripping myself keke. And now grow fat I tik I look like a potato!

Morning gals,

Not sure if you are aware, if you sleep like a log throughout pregnancy, then most likely your bb will sleep alot next time. Same goes if you wake up very early. For my 2 bbs, I always wake up very early, ended up they are early birds :p

BB burger, that's good to know, tkecr and have a safe trip..
Thak you for adding me to the list Frosted Vanilla,
I think this day onwards everyday i will on aircon and shut all my windows, smelling the smoky air makes me feel very uncomfortable,

Shirelle,
On and off will feel like puking, there was once i finally did after smelling the pungent shoe spray my hubby sprayed onto the shoe and then when i left the house there was a cat who shitted at my corridor, these 2 smells made me puke at the lift lobby, Gross i know, hubby then took water + dettol to wash away the puke. but i felt worse cos the puke went into my nose also.. so i try not to vomit anymore.

Morning all mtbs!

Trinity: i can't take drowsy pills cause need to work
sad.gif

Sam: Wah! Didn't know duphoston is so ex

Back