(2013/01) Jan 2013

@ Yiping, mine weighed abt 528g at 20 weeks 5 days and gynae said i have to cut down on sugar and carbo

@ hammiebao, mine is a slow snail sometimes.. hehehe... Well, I can meet u cos I work in Bishan and live in Yishun.. Shall arrange soon.

Baby Fair,
Anymore such fair. I saw the advertisement one at expo from 5/10. Anyone going?

Medela spare parts
Anyone buying it from this lady, Tan Leng Leng. I used to buy my freestyle pump from her in Yr 2010. She is good

Hi Jan MTB..TGIF!!!
happy.gif
I am new to this thread and is expecting my first baby.
happy.gif

My EDD: 25 Jan

Did my detailed scan on Monday at TMC. Glad to know all is fine for my little princess, except gynae said my placenta is slightly low and asked me not too walk too much. However, Gynae did said that placenta will increased as week goes by so don't have to worry. Wonder is this common?

Mine weighed 300g at 20wks. hehe. Regarding the Paternal class, where can i register and when is good time to register?

Happy weekend all Mummies!!!

Hi Bliss - Yes, I will be going to the baby market at Expo. Also, there is Baby expo from Oct 26 to 28 at Expo too.
happy.gif

BTW, do we have a private group in FB? If so, could i join? Thanks.

hello all..

been a long long time since i last posted. had some pregnancy complication last month. hope all is ok for now till i deliver.

Yet to do my detailed scan at NUH. though i have appt, it's always a long long wait till my turn..

Bliss > sigh.. speaking of TV box addict, mine is both a tv box and PC addict. yes, he prefers to watch tv or do his own things just like before kids come along. but Will be super irritated if never sit in front of PC..

bliss > how about Usborne books? Cloth or board books are good, i felt.

QQ31 > welcome! as for paternal class, think there are 3. one at Mount Alvernia, the other at TMC and one more at Gleneagles. heard the TMC one is very popular and need register as early as possible. As for the other two, i think u can register when you are in your 6th mth. Check with their customer service, they should be able to guide u.
Some would recommend you to attend the class when you are 7months pregnant.

Have all mummies joining the FB group?

Hello Xinyue, Everything will be fine and smooth sailing for you.
happy.gif
Thanks for the information. I will check out with TMC then.

Hmm, can add me to the FB group? My email [email protected]. Many thanks.

I totally agree with Fullhouse on Glenn Doman too. I'm seeing some results with my boy now as he can identify A-Z at 16mth and recognise words like train, bus, car, lorry, boat, mouth, eye, nose, head, ear, etc. at 17mth. His speech is slower and he's very hyper so I don't send him to shichida. I didn't try the crawling track but he's crawling at 4.5mth and can stand independently at 6mth. I only send him for MyGym when he was below 1 year old and now Julia Gabriel during weekends, that's all.

Averie, I wish I can choose to deliver in Jan 2013. But for scheduled c-section, it is usually done around 2weeks b4 due date, unless I want to drag till 40wks which I don't think my Gynae will allow.

Mummies,
Thanks for all yr inputs on ML. Guess will be taking 3months ML n will work 4 days a week cos need the leave in case bb or kids sick.

bbjoy, where r u delivering? I wonder if we need to book the beds in advance. My frd who gave birth Dec '11 told me the hospital is so full that she was given a children room instead.

@ xinyue, thanks gal. Although 26/9 is still a week plus, come in to chat with us and u find the time passing by very soon =)

@ yiping, i not in the FB group and also not sure how to add to the secret grp for Jan 13.

Anyone can assist Yiping?

@ Pauline, wow ur child is a fast learner..

@ bblove and tigress, do u all join dec 12 forum mummies fb grp? I was rejected cos i told the person incharge of the grp FB that my edd is on 18/1.. reason: i think I may deliver early...

bliss >
happy.gif
ok..
if am not wrong, for the FB group, the admin has to add those interested as friends first. after that, admin can add her friends to the group? am not in the group too..

haha.. mine sama sama. ask him to eye my #1 (as #1 was sleeping on sofa). end up, #1 fall from sofa. why leh? hubby was watching tv and eating dinner at same time. -_-

sylvia, I trying to get into the FB group too. haha.. Cant help.

Which breast pump u fellow mummies going for? I cant decide between pump in style and freestyle.. Both got fans and critics..

QQ31,
welcome!

Xinyue,
Dun worry Everything will be fine for u n bb. Be positive .

Fb group,
There is a fb group? How do i join?

@ xinyue,oh no.. hiazzz... i am very careful after my #1 accident of her scalding her lower arm while o/s. 98 degree of hot boiling water which she hold the kettle and pull it toward her.

Hub will watch and told me "she will come back when she saw no one in kitchen". To my dismay, she abt to climbed up the dinning chair , wanted to take her toothpaste. Inlaws busy watching tv show too. Me, with a big tummy will have to go give "chase", carry her despite of my half numb leg and pain at the right side of the pelvic.

Well, mother's instinct is always right.

@ Sylvia, my frens also get their sprees thru JXMUM = )

@ tigress, i also abt to ask the same question as yiping. hhumm, do u mind sharing with us?
Well, #1 was born natural. For #2 i thinking to go for c-sect cos first i afraid to go thru labour and been "cut" down there and having to manage the lochia after that. Secondly, my bb now abit big so not sure whether my gynae will ask me to go for c-sect.

BBlove > thanks..
Bliss > Wow.. scary.. think with little one around, we always have to be on the alert.. for our case, really cannot depend on the men to eye the kids..

@ yiping, most of the mummies here are medela fans... hehehheee... PISA got good suction but it heavy to carry ard. freestyle very light thou suction not as powerful as PISA but to some mummies, it is good enough for them to have a let down. Depend on individual ..

For me, PISA and Freestyle doesnt work for me.. hehehee.. Miserable supply of 30-40 ml after 45 mins of pumping..

Bliss, I have emailed to Tan Leng Leng two weeks back but she's currently not taking order for the spare parts. She said she will email me if she decides to open a spree for it. I will let u know if she does so... I got my pump thru her too...

FB group: I'm in the fb group but I don't know how to add. I try later ok? I don't think need to be friends with the administrator in order to do so. The Jan 2013 FB group is combined with mummy.sg forum.... Quite a small but close gp
happy.gif

Tigress,
I will be delivering in Mt Alvernia. Have already booked the hospital 3 weeks back n received their confirmation through mail. Just submitted the pre-administration form over the counter since im here for detail scan.

Bliss,
Din join Dec fb group. In fact din even join our own Jan group cos not aware of it. What is yr email for fb? i go add you.

Re Facebook
I will go create a secret group for "SMH Jan 13". But I hope to keep it within singapore motherhood forum Jan 13 mummies. Who is interested, can add your email addresses in the list below? Easier for me to add into the fb.

1. <nick> <email>

Friends... can easily add when using computer as the adding is on the top right...

Yiping and BBlove... can pm me your email.. i go add u as fren 1st then can add u in but im not the admin of the secret group

well, hub told me we need to talk.. cos having some disagreement on time management and #1. I simply cant let go of #1 unless my mum can help me look after her for awhile when I am out.. No more couple time cos i occupy with #1. Guess Hub feels neglected..

My mum is a typical woman who feels that children come first.. everything also children and hubby must spend 24/7 with the child other than work, sleep , eat etc.. Well, i caught in it cos I dont believe it will work out in a marriage.

Whenever i need to go out, she will compare me and my sis. My sis works late and they usually spend times with my niece but then physical time but not interaction time. Haizzz...

bliss, nope, not in Jan 13 fb.. i guess Jan 13 fb is mostly from mummy sg forum right?

Those not comfortable to publish email addr here, can pm me your email with ur nick.
happy.gif

Btw my FB name is E..C..

junior > i got real angry easily when having #1. easily irritated and would just snap at ppl.. in lousy mood frequently. this results in my #1 being a grouchy bb who doesnt smile much. #1 has quite a bad temper.. and he's only 14 mths..

@ shice, yup add me too.. Need to form a close grp for mummies...

nick: bliss ling, [email protected]

@ Junior and xinyue, i did when I was having #1. really regret big times as I was very emo back then and some mummies have heard what happened before...

hi gals, why dont' we open another Facebook Group account? I understand the previous one include mommies from another forum right? ;p

If all ok, you can add me on FB. I set up a new FB account (to have all of you add me then I will create a group) to be an administrator - _http://www.facebook.com/snowger.snowy_

Back