(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hi Annteo
My dd#2 is from sept 08. I think you're on my fb, not very sure. There are quite a few who are preg from sept 08. Met up before in group outing I think.

Fb.
Did Shice start a group?

Canopyhaze
What a horrid gynae!

@shice, I've added u in FB.
nickname: Jenny Dino

Am new here. Anyone can help to add my info?

Edd: 28th Jan 2013
Hospital: Mt A
Dr: Chen Li Han
Baby Girl
No. 2

hello mummies,
i am now suffering from backache. Someone mentioned about using plaster. Can i know what brand can use for pregnancy or any pain relief cream can be used?

Fullhouse : ya lor, terrible gynae!! supposed to be one of the best in Singapore! 1 normal visit is abt $250 to $400. will ask you to buy loads of mediciations. I have shown Dr Tseng those medications and he told me i didn't require these supplements till later stage!

I have added a few mummies in my fb over the weekend. My nick is IXXX OXXX

Double seat stroller

I sold mine last week.. Brand new mama love..

@ nickole and LM, thanks for the link on the books... Taking a look at the website nw

canopyhaze and some of the gals here: I have added all of you on FB... pls add me too!
happy.gif
my nick is Yxxx Sxxxx... Got drop you all a msg to say who i am...

Cannot find Shice's email addy leh... hmmm has she started the secret group?

@ fullhouse, books for my 27 mths old toddler.. hehehe.. Looking for English books. She loves the Goldilock and the 3 bears..so thinking to go to NLP to look for other series of books.

@ maddog, yes agree with the rest .. Dont bother abt thrie remark. Well, got ppl ask me whether am i goin to deliver soon / worse am i having twin... I cant be bother with them cos preggy is the time to eat what we like (@ reasonable amount).. hehehehehe

Chan Kong Hong @ Gleneagles!!!! Don't go there unless you're silm! Most preggy women i saw at his clinic are silm or small in size. He is sorta like a star gynae, loads of who & who in singapore go to him.

Snowy : just accepted your request, thanks!

Anyone wanna add me? [email protected]

I went to his clinic in 2009, not too sure if his attitude has changed! Weirdo gynae!Wanna em to lose weight during pregnancy. No fish as he thinks that fish is dirty as fishes feed whatever they can find in the ocean. Of cos, no milk! All things must be organic! He even asked me to read a book on how to lose weight! Apparantly he detests fat people as he used to be fat, and he has since lost abt 30kg! He will brag abt how he managed to lose all his weight blah blah blah!

bblove, canopyhaze, thanks!
happy.gif
yeah... it's a long journey to try for a child when my first is 2008...
happy.gif
just happy to be preggy... haha

Canopyhaze
Blacklist blacklist!!! I really don't like star gynaes! I don't like those fancy sleek gynaes who do aesthetic too!! Eeewwwkkk!

Bbjoy and snowger
My girl is sept 08! Haha must have a playdate!

Finally did my detailed scan today at 21 wks! Think I must be one of the last mummies here to do the scan. Mei mei is the same as gor gor, big head w short hands and legs. Think confirmed go for caesarean this time too!

Shice,
Have PMed u my fb email. Do add me in when u r free. Many thanks!

Fullhouse,
Was ur sister taking anti-depression pills last time? I think our moods do really affects the kids character. I was generally happy thru out my 2nd pregnancy n he turned out a happy baby. I've got a Fren who had prenatal blues but was under anti-depression pills, baby turn out happy. Maybe cos of the pills I think.

Freesia, thanks for ur info.
So it won't go hotter n hotter if I nv take it out when it beeps right?

I still thinking which Warmer to buy.
Can't make up my mind

Bought my avent 3-1 sterilizer last week at isetan for $105

hello mummies.. overwhelmed with all the new requests. Still trying to add u all in.
happy.gif
If u dun receive my invite by end of today, let me know again ya? heh..

Snowger, I add u as admin once u accept my friend request ya? Then u can help to add new members too.
happy.gif

@ xinyue, well try to... hehehee.. thou overwhelm by daily chores ..

@ shice, thanks for adding me to fb and I shall wit for u to add me into fb grp k = )

Massage
Anyone going for Origins Jamu? Some of the massage shops have those lemongrass shower gel and I also tempted to use it , doing away with tcm herbs for bathing. Well, maybe I will wait for my TCM physician for her advise. She will be visiting me once I give birth in TMC. I am with TMC chinese medicine clinic.

To get those packed ready to make red tea to drink in hospital

warmer - I didn't have warmer at all. Just soak the milk bottle in hot water. Have got an electric boiler with a big opening. If heating up BM, just dump the whole thing in, and press button to boil water, can heat up in 5 min.

bliss is right, we'll still continue to chat here.
happy.gif
fb is for more private stuff.

shrekkybin, i can't find you. could you add me instead? ellenchan at singnet.com.sg (change 'at' to @ and take out the spacing)

friends, when's ur next appt? I also scheduled to do blood test for sugar level 4 weeks later on 12 oct. It's the same as ur glucose test? But my gynae din say anything abt my sugar level for urine test last sat. hope it's nothing serious.

Re: Weight Gain.

This time #3, I stopped checking the scales. Good thing my gynae also don't check my weight kind. But know for sure I am definitely bigger than first two pregnancies..... Some previous preggy clothes, I can't fit in
sad.gif

Well, this is will probably be my last chance to enjoy the privilege of being pregnant. Must grab and enjoy......

Dolphin: no, the pigeon one won't go warmer and warmer. It will maintain at the preset temp. Mine is the 3 in 1 sterilizer that can sterilize, warm milk and warm food.

Bliss ling: I am signing up for origins jamu massage, going for the buddy package w Averie.

Hello.. Fnally got time to come in here.. On leave today.. My boy is super sticky and now he finally nap.. FB and internet time!

Ladies, can also pm me if you want to be in the fb group. Shice has also added me as admin but I'm a bit slow lah... Using iphone to surf most of the time...

Shice, same date with u. 12 Oct, 8.30am for Glucose test. Must fast after 12 midnight and the test is minimum 2 Hrs... Sianz ah.... I have phobia of the thot of drinking that stuff. Did it for my no 1 and also vomitted the whole thing out halfway.. So gek sim to go thru it again... *Shiver*

bliss > understood.. due to my earlier pregnancy complications, am also worried abt the one inside.. trying to stay happy.. but cant help worrying

shice > had sent u a fren request..

snowger > we have a common friend!

@ freesia, I may try the massage at origins ... seems to have good reviews.

@ xinyue, more like worry cos never have time to rest / take care of myself plus the LO inside tummy

Sweet dream: you can go to their website to check the pricing. There's a difference in price depending on the no of days u choose. I heard from averie that they r going to increase their prices soon.....

Bliss ling: I used origins for number 1. Not bad, I doze off during every massage session.... Hahah... Come to think of it, I must be dead tired then.

Hi Shice
Pls add me to ur FB group too.

Hihi to all Sept 08 Mummies
Wow, quite a number of us here, maybe to even met up b4 too.

Angeloqueous, I thought the SMH thread there used to have. Under the overseas spree side. Last time I rem there used to be a shop at paragon that sells US model Medela pump and provide one year warranty at the shop. U wanna try there?

snowger, friends, thanks for your help. Btw i also added canopyhaze as admin. Gg to be rather busy this week coz covering my colleague who is on leave.

friends, yes! same date and time. finally can meet u! haha.. my first time doing the test. heard need to test 3 times with an interval of 1 hour. In between still need to go find my gynae for check up. if tested positive, means GD izzt? need to drink some medicine throughout the preg? hope we don't need to go thru it!

Hello mummies, can anyone advise please?

I gave $500 to the CL as deposit during Jul. I am due in Jan 2013 but she requested for a deposit to confirm the booking.

Does anyone knows how it usually works in practice? I only have her mobile numbers. Is it obligatory for her to provide me with her passport details?

Thank you.

Re: FB invite
thanks for all the interest in the FB group. however, we would like to keep it REALLY private.. haha.. that is to limit the group to mummies who regularly post and chat here. hope u all understand.

current fb admins are snowger, canopyhaze, friends and me.

mommy G, i think it depends on the CL practice... not all CLs collect deposit. But if I were to give deposit, I will take down her passport details so that she cannot run off and say she didnt collect deposit.
happy.gif

Shice

I didn't get ur invitation, need me to pm u my email? tks!

Fullhouse
my #1 is Aug 2008

Friends
I did my glucose test 2 weeks ago, nearly vomit out coz it's so sweet. then hv to test n wait for 2 hrs with giddiness. glad that it was over.

happy.gif

Back