(2013/01) Jan 2013

happy.gif
congrats!

My last AF was 5th Apr, EDD should be 10th Jan '13. But most likely, it will end up as Dec BB, cos I gave birth to my#1 in WK38.

congrats mummies!!!
so happy and excited for you all!

i also wanna jia you to join u ladies for #2 in yr 2013!

Bless me!

tigermum: You can input your 1st day of last period and also the menstrual cycle into Babycenter and will be able to get the EDD le!

Yo mummies... Me reporting in as well.. Tested BFP tonite at 11 DPO
happy.gif
have to call and make appt with gynae tomorrow..Based on LMP, bb due on 15 jan.

Wow wow wow! I just came in to KPO and saw 3 familiar nicks, congrats babes, rest well.

Congrats to all who have made it and let's shower the rest with lots of bb dust so that they can join us as well soon!

Think I wear. Wrong clothes today. My bump is so big
I tot loose clothing will not be so obvious. Tink my previous fat plays a part
sad.gif

good news everyone, I finally clear my bowel system today. Feeling fanatastic..
happy.gif

hey, has anyone visited TMC dental center before? I really think i need a good clean up, with all that vomitting and stuff, my teeth kinda looks corroded. umm.. yellow plagued...

Base on last menses , shld be 5 weeks le.. But I'm so uncertain.. An with doc Lawrence Ang that bz man leh.. That's the nearest gynae..

Hello ladies! My EDD should be 10th Jan '13. I super kiasu, going to see my gynae today. Not young anymore, need more assurance from my gyane.

I don't feel anything different so far. No sore boobs, just some cramps on & off.

Meinme, yes finally I am here!!!!

I can't wait to go see doc also but if too early also cannot see anything? I also feel the same but my stomach is big.. First preg when im 6 weeks can see bump already.. Got chance I upload the pic to Show

hello, i made my appt with Dr Goh KKH TPS on 7th June..would be about 8 weeks then. Thats her earliest appt date.. she sure is busy!!

Hi everyone, I've just tested +ve today. Past few days kept having bloated stomach with "wind" (digestive system not good), that's why I thought maybe is... Babycenter says I'm now 4wks.
Just pray everyone here will have smooth pregnancies!
happy.gif
And take your folic acids everyday!

Reporting here too with No 3...
Duno EDD yet.. Last Fri was admitted during to bleeding.. Gynae did 2 blood test and shows that HCG is going up within 48 hrs.. Seeing him next sat.. hopefully everything is going well..
happy.gif

thanks berries
happy.gif

i m feelg worse than yesterday... having insomia @ night.. n i realised i m beginning to dislike fatty food... omg...

er.. i hv nt decided on which gynae to go nor make any appt :p

do i hv to find one nw??
sad.gif
actually im still debating on whether to wait for another few wks bfre i book one.. i had ectopic preg back in 07... n my age is definitely catching up on me...

jlau: just go ahead and make appt. nor harm.. think positive and only gd things will happen.
worry not babe!! decide on a gynae and appt soon.. usually appt only given ard 6 or 7 weeks preggers so we can see heartbeat of bb..
happy.gif

Stay Strong, MUMMY!

heehee thanks Komathi
happy.gif
trying not to tink. my hub told me nt to give myself any pressure. n my MIL told me not to tell anyone else including my own mum.. :X

er.. the thing is i seriously dnt knw where to start from in deciding on a gynae..

Berries, thank you. Lots of baby dust to u!

Jlau, some gynae package starts fr 12wks onwards, so u still have time to look around.

@tigress~dnt tink so much... Wait till u c ur gynae n c wad she say ba
happy.gif

@piscean33~ any recommendations?

Jlau, it really depends how comfortable you feel with your chosen gynae. Different consideration too, ie. male/female? Clinic near to home? Gynae deliver at which hospital?
I've went to quite a no. of gynae before for my first 2 kids, about 6. All are good imo.

Hmm... Gd one there... The worse part is cannot tell frens yet... If nt can ask them abt theirs :p

Wow u already hv 2 kiddos
happy.gif
envy
happy.gif

hubby asking me to sell away my lady gaga concert tickets... haiz.... he says too dangerous for me to go... oh well, i'll try selling but if can't sell, i'll still go... hehehe...:p

Hihi Mummies-to-be,
I have just tested positive too, and went to TMC Chao Chu Kang Dr Adrianwooth… He sucks. =( Will nvr go there again.
I am 5 weeks preggie. 1st time mummy too.
Am looking for other gynaes.. =) EDD shd be 2 Jan 2013 ;)

Hi mummies,

My mense is late for a week, tested 3 times all positive but twice the line is faint. Only once line is very clear. Any reason y??? Dunno whether shd go see a doc to double cnf the pregnancy.This is my 2nd pregnancy..

I went online check EDD shd be 3 Jan 2013.

Anne: as long as once it's clear it's confirmed le. I would advise u to hook the gynae appt first and then. Dun worry too much ,,

Zoel: why. Isn't Adrian gd??

Back