(2013/01) Jan 2013

Anyone interested to join fb closed discussion group 2013 mummy .

This a a closed group so your friends will not see any posting from this discussion group

Please add me in facebook at [email protected]

happy.gif

Syyy, me too, over eat.. I feel better when I eat.. Even when I'm full le, I'll still go find something to munch.. Haha..

Little dragon girl, detailed scan is done by gynae, no need to book.. Just go as per normal appt, only takes Abit longer.. Only Oscar is at the common hospital, in my case tmc, where everybody from diff clinics will come n take oscar test here.. That's y fully booked.

Lynn, 2013 mummy is for all 2013 mummy, not limited to jan izzt? The one that was prev mentioned, set up in mummy sg forum? I think I prefer to join our own jan 13 mummies group...
happy.gif

Btw can't sleep.. Having bad headache.. Hubby n son slept le.. Trying to go sleep w the headache..
sad.gif

Wow! Looks like my suggestion of opening a group in fb is very "HOT"! But who wanna volunteer to open an account? Who wanna be the admin to maintain it? Strictly only females r allowed (to be accepted) in the group! so that we can post our bump bump pics or even pics that we r breastfeeding our babies. In case those mommies who have difficulties in bf..
happy.gif

Ya dont need i just invited u...hehehe

it is a good idea to change the name to jan 13 since all is jan mummy....hahhaa

This a a closed group so your friends will not see any posting from this discussion group

<font color="119911">shice: detailed scan done by gynae? Din knw that bec my gynae is asking me to do it at the tmc hospital. Did that for #1 too.

Lynn: detailed scan usu done in wk20.
Can add me as well? [email protected]
Thanks!</font>

Little dragon girl, oh Ic.. Maybe diff gynae diff ba..
happy.gif
mine done at own gynae clinic, so no need to book. Only Oscar need to book..
happy.gif

Hello ladies, added waiting for confirmation.

Mummies on FB
So whose who from the smh group? Rather confusing!

Weekend!
So everyone's sleeping in? Lucky people! I've been woken up since 5. Yawns....

Wow cool... We can migrate our table into e FB group too! Then soon can id e nick here to e nick in FB!
Thks Lynn!

Not sure, I saw your invites to canopyhaze, but that's coz we are friends... Just to remind some MTb who don't want people to know yet, it could be on your wall if both of you have mutual friends? Iya I suck at fb's privacy matters! Not sure how it works :S

How can we identify ourselves? Move the entire table over and add an extra column indicating our smhforum nicks?

ok great idea. how to start? i change to secret group le should be ok now.

This a a secret group so your friends will not see any posting from this discussion group

hi MTBs,

I've uploaded an excel in FB secret group.
as I duno ur nick / fb name, for those already in FB group, go in n update ok! =)

hehe back from lunch....

ya s_loh cannot search your email.

This a a secret group so your friends will not see any posting from this discussion group

baby99lon, i send u a message already , you reply then i can see your name or else cannot add...
happy.gif

ok ok . give me a message if i still haven add. i have added most of the request!
happy.gif

Hi lynn, i've just added u too!

Hmm i think my belly is nt showing yet too... I'm coming week 9 only. Maybe wait a few more wks... Haha

BP, airline has the right not to let u board the plane, I think normal cut off is around 28weeks, but it's better u check with the airline and also the country u going.

BP,
Depends on the airline and on your gynae. SQ policy is "For uncomplicated single pregnancies, we restrict expectant mothers from travelling beyond the 36th week of pregnancy (calculated based on the expected date of delivery).

For uncomplicated multiple pregnancies, we restrict expectant mothers from travelling beyond the 32nd week of pregnancy (calculated based on the expected date of delivery)."

So it looks like it's still ok. So long as your gynae is ok too I guess..

BP,
Forgot to add, you may need to provide the airline with a medical certificate indicating your fitness to travel, weeks of pregnancy and EDD. But every airline will have a different policy though I would suppose it would be similar in nature.

Back