(2013/01) Jan 2013

<font color="ff6000">syyy</font>. I am like you. I need to keep eating to keep off the nausea feeling. although my appetitie prob not as good as urs, cos I need to find the foods that i like. if i eat foods i dun quite like, the nausea gets worse. uugghhh...

Morning. Now at TMC doing OSCAR. There are about 20-30 ladies in the walk in Q when I reached about 8.10am! Was sent for walking for 30mins because baby not in upright position...So I went to the coffeeshop to have breakfast... Cld have finished 40 mins ago...

morning ladies. bear with today and i'll get to see my beanie tomorrow when i go visit my gynae!
happy.gif
happy.gif

terrible weekend for me. vomited my chicken rice and swensens dinner out and feeling cold all the time.

Friends78, wow 20-30 in the queue on a Monday morning? I wonder how long will the queue be when it's my turn this Friday (with no appointment).

Just checked my weight, I finally put on weight! But 1kg over the weekend seems a lot. I think I took too much durian! I have been eating durian for dinner since I coudn't eat anything else.

Re FB Closed Group: Feeling emo today, so might as well make it "on-air". Whilst I try not to be sound like an opposing voice, I cannot help but feel "left out" of the group since I saw an enthuisastic group of mommies who joins the FB close group and no longer post here so often?

IMHO, there is nothing wrong with holding non-profit sprees here for the benefit of all Jan 2013 mummies esp those who do not have FB pages or prefer to limit their FB to close friends and families. Personally, I feel dissapointed that the FB page was created so early on and I do not know what kind of discussions go on in that FB page therefore leaving out quite a fair no of mommies here.

I do apologise that due to how I feel, I have been lacking behind in the update of the table of mummies. Anyway, here it is:

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Crystaljc</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Piggy_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sim L.N</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>happybirthday</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Genrin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam </TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Mummydt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 25 June 12</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

daisybuttons, I sure hope that my EDD will be not too far off as I still wan a Jan 2013 baby...
happy.gif

missy, the feeling cold apparently is "normal". That time I told the nurses at the clinic and they told me it's due to hormonal changes...
happy.gif

Hammiebao, I started taking tummy pics le... Eh u are right, it looks more like "fats" then bump... *keke

hey snow, dont feel emo, i am with the fb group, but i personally regret joining it as it is flooding my fb page and i don't event post anything there, i joined on the basis that lotsa of the mummies here are joining as well. Will be requesting to be remove from the group as i prefer to chat here and have more friends here. I don't even have any common friends there.

Anyway, been feeling terrible as well, vomit every night till dawn.
sad.gif
and have the fear that my cyst is growing that's y am having pain.

morning all MTBs,
gosh monday again so fast! =( was stuck in jam along CTE n end up even later for work.
hai~ been feeling nausea since... so sian of tis feel!

Snowhopes, I am posting in FB when I am on the go. But I still prefer here, as I feel kind of odd not knowing who is who in FB.

Snowhopes, I'm in the fb group.. so far there also only a few active ones niah. Not much discussions.. This thread is more happenings with more topics...I also posted more here..

Tigress, i overheard the nurses telling one of the MTBs that the average is 2hrs. I think still ok leh.. Although I need not Q, I also spent about 2hrs there.. cos baby not cooperative.. If possible, I think it's better if u can reach before 8am? Can see that more and more going in after 9am...

OSCAR and Detailed scanning: I booked the package so total amt is $480.45.

Today also went to pay for my gynae's package at $600. Just this morning, already spent more than $1k.. think got to eat grass for the whole mth liao...

LDG, still can't get to see boy or ger.. Dr Tham said another 4 weeks... He said hope nothing comes out 'protruding'.. LOL. My wish for a daughter is written all over my face...

Friends78, thanks! The clinic assistant told me to be there at 8AM, but I need to send #1 to school, so I can't reach so early. No choice, prepare to wait bah...
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">tigress</font>, hubby and me just ate a mao shan wang durian last night too! slurp! hooray for durian season!

<font color="ff6000">s-loh</font>, you are welcome. hope you find the tea.
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">snowhopes</font> thanks so much for updating me.
happy.gif
dun worry ur EDD 17th right? shld still be a Jan baby. mine, on the other hand, is very early Jan.... :eek:
i just did my oscar last friday. i missed my appointment time cos the nurse from my gynae clinic took so long preparing my oscar form. so waited 45mins from registration. for those with appointment, try to get to the lab before ur appt time to minimise waiting.

I just confirmed my massage lady! The one who did for me for my no 1... Then called CL, but cldn't get her
sad.gif
Wonder if she has changed her no... Hubby said how come I called massage lady first instead of CL and seems like I'm more anxious over my post natal massgae ;P

bliss_ling, Adrian Woodworth prenatal package is $550. You don't have to pay for the scans, folic acid &amp; multivits. The package starts the day you are tested positive. Usually he won't ask you to sign the package until you can hear the BB heartbeat. The $$$ you spend on the first few visits can be used to offset the package.

Dr. Woodworth delivered my #1 via emergency C-section. He is well known for his good stitches. My scar is not very visible, nicely tugged at my bikini line. But bare in mind that he is a man of few words, so he might not be suitable for 1st time mummies who is expecting a lot. He talks like rocket, and won't say much if there is no problem. But he gives very good advice if you ask him questions.

Snowhopes
Im no longer with the fb group. Will wait out a little before joining, but maybe not at all bah. I rem our prev groups could just do with mass group messaging and that worked out fine.

Daisybuttons
We stayed in London, doing all the touristy stuff: museums, galleries etc... We went for the Jubilee celebration too lol kind of lah. Yes brought my two along :D they are good travellers, better than I was twice their age :D

Jos
Oh I can empathise with that... Going into a Jap restaurants and ahhhhh... I'll still eat a bit of I have the appetite la. Problem is, hardly any appetite
sad.gif

friends, wow oscar n detailed scanning so exp...

daisybuttons, ya man, i hope can find.. sometimes juz wanna drink some tea after meals.. to make myself comfortable... last time i owas drink green tea after my meals de.. now cannot... to e extend that i opened the ziplock (with the teabags inside) den i smell the fragnance of the tea.. LOL

Friends, How much yr massage lady charge? She bring her own mat too? I am looking for one but now seems a bit early to 'chope' for one. Mind sharing some info..
happy.gif

snowhopes, I think that there are many of us here rather keep to this forum for the sake of anoynomity. Like complaints n nags about our family. Hehee.

Daisybuttons, i agree w yr info about gender 'finalisation'! I have gf who was told by dr she may be having a boy at 13 weeks and BB turns out to be princess at later weeks. She was so ready n charged for a boy that she is kinda disppointed when told otherwise. So we all better be prepared for any 'sex-change' news that may come up along the way. Hehee.

Tigress, your gynae's package is very cheap... no wonder he is so popular... My package don't cover multivits... only consulation, urine and U/S...

S_loh, yah loh.. LDG already mentioned that oscar alone is $350 so I'm more or less prepared today.. Really got to eat grass and air... BTW, i still drink green tea and chinese tea when in restaurants... Milk tea every morning.. Salute u can tahan ... I can't...

Celia, I didn't ask the charges again :p Last time she charged $50 per hr and she provided the cloth bind. I don't recall her bringing any mat, think I just placed a big towel on my bed.

I see, is she a Malay? Seems there are some non-malay ladies providing such services these days. So she must be good, else u wouldnt get her a 2nd time ya..

ohh.. green tea as in those japanese green tea or pokka de?? but i also drink milk tea in e morning in office... but weekends i dun drink...

but ytd i noti, drank 3 sips of KOI.. LOL

Celia, yes a Malay; mdm Zaliah. I booked her for 7 sessions for my no 1 and on the 3rd time, she said I only required 5 sessions cos my tummy is back to position and no more water retention. Quite a honest and humble lady and I'm comfortable with her.. Too lazy to source around... I think there's a Chinese massage lady whom my friend engaged is good too. Think her name is Huiling...

Tea,
U ladies very discipline! I still take my ice milk tea daily, sometimes 2 cup a day... Bubble tea sometimes will take... Had coke yesterday cos got craving for it! Hahaha

Oscar scan
My friend said its around $450 all in... I will be doing mine on 24th!

Massage lady,
My friend's one will bring her own bed, I don't know how it looks like but her charges is high... $100+ per session...
I just put a big towel on my bed during my #1 time

Hi ladies, any of u will be opting to do Amniocentesis / Amnino? Gynae gave me a choice to do it. If I want then dont have to do OSCAR... how how? my mum against it cos she said she heard it painful and I am 35 yrs old this yr..

Daisybuttons, it's not a "good" thing! Very picky about what I eat as well, food just doesn't taste the same way it used to taste (most things taste muted and bland, somehow) but I do overeat in trying to find something that tastes strong enough. Sour items help me.

bliss ling,
guess ur mum is against the test also cos of the risk of MC involved.
actually up to u the final decision if wann go for the test or not. like some MTBs mentioned before, if u will keep the bb no matter wat happens then maybe make no diff if u go for the test or not.
however if u r those who will terminate the pregency should the bb haf prob, then maybe u like to go ahead w the test.

hi gals, paiseh for air-ing my thots... :p glad to know that most of the gals are back here to chat. Maybe when our bbs start on the weaning thing, we can spree those weaning stuff like baby cubes, etc...

Canopy, you still have pain? On and off or frequently? I will be doing my oscar next tuesday then seeing Dr Tseng about 2 weeks later... u?

daisybutton, yah my EDD is 17th... so confirm clash into CNY for Confinement... SOOOOOOO SAD lor. means I will be strapped home (the only gd thing I can think of is - no need to go msia w the bb for CNY!).

Tea: I still take 1-2 cups a day for this pregnancy. My 1st pregnancy I totally tea/coffee-less for the 1st 2 trimsters. Only took a small cup during 3rd trimster. For this pregnancy, I totally BO CHAP liao. Partly cos I feel like puking all the time, so need my comfort drink...

Massage lady: I also have one which I used for my first preggy. She massages the breast too - to help stimulate milk production (quite pain but she removes the blocks). Actually it's quite shiok to do the massage!!! My tummy went back in shape after 7 sessions with her - she uses pepper wrap - quite hot but good! She will bring the binding cloth to change for me. Except during last session where u have to use ur own/ur own binder. I think I will call her when I enter my 2nd trimster.
happy.gif

Friends, can tell ur hb that getting back in shape is more impt than confinement itself.

Gender finanlisation: I think detailed scan is when the gender is finalised. That would be at 22-23 weeks? Before that, it's easy to mistake a baby as a boy cos it could be a finger, umbilical cord, etc that is there at the wrong time.

Hi all, I'm happy that say I'm 11+wks now
happy.gif
, still feeling tired easily &amp; nauseous whole day though.

Does anyone of u able to take fresh milk/ milk powder this pregnancy? I seems to be lactose intolerant this time, will have diarrhoea after drinking milk.

Friends: my gynae clinic booked for me the $400+ package too. I'm so looking forward to next wk scan but not blood test (don't like needles).

Tigress: your gynae package can start early, can save lots of $. My gynae only can start package at 20wks.

bliss ling, if I am in your shoes I will find it hard to decide. Personally I would rather take the OSCAR first then decide if the the amniocentesis is necessary. No matter what the Amniocentesis carries miscarriage risk. But if like fullhouse, u are determined to keep the child no matter what, u can skip both oscar and Amniocentesis...
happy.gif

massage,
i read online that it's better to wait at least for 2 weeks if wanna do massage after c-section... issit as effective as do imm after normal delivery?

@ Jo and Snowhopes, I have chicken heart and feet if thing doesnt go well.. Will go for OSCAR first on 11/7 then see how it goes.

My gyane said it will done by LC Cheng who is pro in handle this..

hey mummies, i'm back from holiday.. tired to come work today.. hopefully can go home earlier later..

re: meet up in july
Let me set up a FB tml for our SMH group of mummies.. then we can start planning..
happy.gif

daisybuttons, *waves back* was sick early last week.. luckily recover before i went holiday last wed.. heh.. just came back yesterday.. had a good break.. don't think will have any good holidays in the next couple of years to come.. with 2 kids.. lol..

friends, wah.. really 20-30 in q at 8.10am?? oh no.. what time should i go down tml then??
sad.gif
i'm thinking of bringing #1 with hubby.. kinda miss him when i went for holiday the last few days..

snow hopes, dun be emo.. *hug hug* we are still here.. and also those mummies inside may be from "sg mummies" and not here..
happy.gif
i believe most of the regulars are still chatting here..

re: tummy pics
Mine is still flabby.. argh.. i'm seriously wondering if any part of the flabbiness contains my baby!! haha..

re: amnio test
for #1, i had a false positive for oscar test and went for amnio test.. luckily it's negative.. was so worrying while waiting for the results that takes 3wks.. but i will still chose to go with it..

bliss ling, amnio test, to me, is not a painful procedure.. maybe just like taking blood that kind of sting.. more worried abt the small hole that the needle made in my water bag.. and the chance of mc.. hope i don't have to go thru it this time..

re: post natal massage
I haven book mine yet.. most concerned for CL.. I had c-sec for #1 and my massage lady only started massaging and binding me after 4 weeks when the wound is healed. Coz she worry the binding will open up the wound, which makes sense. Anyway i dun really look forward to the binding.. it's a torture to be binded for 8-10 hours.. haha..

s_loh.. of coz if can do immediately after normal delivery is good.. but if go c-sec, then no choice, have to wait.. and results are not as visible as massage immediately after natural delivery.

snowhopes : yes, on &amp; off pain! Am going for my Oscars next Sat 07Jul12, 9am. Hopefully to have good result. Like Shice, my Oscars result for my #1 wasn't favorable, gotta go for amnio test. But i was lucky to have my amnio results out within 2 days as we paid for express service. Don't wanna go thru' amnio again if got a choice this time round.

Just went toilet to puke out my tea break snack which my colleague has bought for me.
sad.gif

hahahaha.. shice.. i was telling my hubby, i lazy to push... so may opt for caesarean.. but yet i wanna do massage imm to flatten tummy

canopyhaze.. that time we also thinking if wanna pay extra for the express service.. but since it won't make a difference to the results, we decided to save the money (the amnio test alone is already so expensive..
sad.gif
) *cross fingers* hope we don't kana amnio test again!

s_loh, lol.. dun be lazy la.. :p for slimming down faster, go for natural! haha.. i wan natural also cannot le.. plus natural birth got alot more benefits than c-sec.. like the massage thingy..
happy.gif
anyway u got 6-7 more months to pyscho urself.. hahahaha..

shice: hubby didn't want me to go thru' the stress of waiting for another 3 weeks to get the result as we have waited 6wks (from 14wks to 20wks) to do the amnio. In my own opinion, the amnio is more scary than the actual natural birth process.

Back