(2013/01) Jan 2013

fabbie, maybe it's the starting.. so ur hubby got energy to nag at u.. maybe after a few weeks later, he gets tired and bored? lol.. ya.. this year YP's toys not very nice.. maybe i'll wait for next year.. coz last year i went for 2 year subscription for the thomas the train.. lol.. not gg this year coz i'll be gg for holiday this wed - sun. will miss it.
happy.gif

fullhouse, what happen? what's bothering u? relax ya?
happy.gif
if not u can rant here.. we got lots of listening ears here.. heh..

snowhopes, i think it's normal to feel pant when doing things.. i pant when i hang my laundry, always need to stop and rest. I pant when i discuss work with my colleague.. haha.. that is super kua zhang, but luckily it lasted only 2 weeks.. now better (at 11 wks).

dino.. very dangerous to share our cravings.. coz will make others crave more!! lol.. these days i try not to go facebook so often coz my frens keep posting food pictures.. see until i very gian to eat.. (those who dun wanna be tempted, pls stop reading here!!) hehe..

most of them is forbidden food like sashimi, seafood, wine/beer, etc.. lol.. anyway i just had my cravings satisfied over the weekend.. ba kwa, durian and salmon sashimi.. :p

@shice: ah....ok, I will go and smell the Clarins oil first before buying. As soon as I hit 2nd tri, I will apply already, hope to prevent as much stretch marks as I can. =/ Sure, keep me in the loop abt the SMH private fb group when it is being set up ya, nice suggestion! Thanks! =)

@karen: you are welcome! =)

@jos: where to get this mustela cream? I will make a point to eat folic acid right after I ate my breakfast.

I used to cook for my hubby but since I got a BFP, I don't cook and housework my mister is doing. But when I reach 2nd trimester, feeling better, I will want to cook. Hahaha! Outside food makes me puke and always dunno what to eat.

Btw mummies, did your gynae advise you to do the down syndrome screening test when you are 13th week?

@jermjerm,
LOL, oso true lah. hear all the cravings liao wait saliva *drip drip*...anyway dont u tik all the cravings like fake one. Once display infront of us, dont feel like eating it liao.

jerm, my gynae did mentioned to us abt some blood test for down syndrome screening.. hav yet to discuss if we are gg to do...

There was once I sooooo felt like eating fried rice at about 10pm plus, my Hubby rushed down to the coffeeshop to buy. But when he came home with fried rice, I only ate a few mouthfuls and I rejected the whole packet cos I feel like vomitting. So poor Hubby have to finish the rice even though he already ate dinner. So I AM LEARNING NOT TO TRUST THE CRAVINGS! HAHAHA!

hahahaha.... to eat fried rice at 10plus is so late.. haha... so far my cravings disappear when i see wat other people eat.... so usually i will ask pple what they are eating to get ideas...

It’s nice to be having cravings.. I’ve got bad food aversion issues now too.. The thought of any food.. make me feel like puking.. totally no appetite.. eating and hunger is a misery!! And I definitely not used to be like this… just look at me and one will know I’m a glutton.. I love eating.. but now.. food has turn into something hideous and gross… :'(

Give me back my life~~~

Jos (baby_toh): TOTALLY envy you to the core~~~~ your boss is Sooo nice… so understanding…

kekeke...so im not the weird one w fake cravings.
@jerm, ur hubby so nice rush to buy fried rice. My hubby alrdy learnt my pattern...he will listen to my cravings and nod his head in slient.

jerm, yup.. do apply religiously if u wanna prevent stretch marks..
happy.gif
btw i bought mine from beautynscent.com.sg at $54.. see if u're interested.. you can go "home > skin care > clarins > body care > clarins body treatment oil - tonic" Btw the down syndrome test is the OSCAR test that we have mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread.
happy.gif
i think there's a mixture of response to who will be gg for the test.

Celia, I think 160 sounds cheap cos usual price for just the oil is 70plus but maybe the size is different?. The hubby got it from Clarins at wheelock. I've just started applying both the stretchmark cream and the oil over the weekend. Really hope it works!

Shice, I have a bump already but it's from all the eating!! I eat to prevent nausea so keep eating even when not hungry..
sad.gif

Snowhopes, dfs rate is pretty good! If I go on hol in the 2nd tri I will top up from duty free...

Regarding stretch mark cream. Maybe u guys shd test on a small area of your body for a few days before applying generously on your stomach. I remember having bad rashes after applying stretch mark cream for no 1. The itch was unbearable and I cldn't sleep for days. Skin was red and hot...

Clarins oil,
How much is it selling outside? My hubby works at the airport can ask him to check price and maybe got stuff discount 5%..

fullhouse, i think i will start cooking only in 2nd trim when I hopefully feel more energetic. Thinking of getting a helper to do housework. My hubby's clothes are piling up. Luckily my parents saved the month by bringing all my "back-log" laundry to their house to wash (kaoz I so paiseh) but I really need the help...
sad.gif

shice, it's not the first time I pant or feel breathless... There was once I was tlaking on the phone oso same. THought I will pass out manz...

Fabbie, U going YP fiesta? I dun think I will go. rem the last few years, they always have some baby photo taking thing right? :p always sound like a lot of pple so I usually skip. keke...

syyy, yah DFS's price is pretty good for off-the-shelves buy. I try not to buy from online stores cos I do not know if they buy from source or it's some imitation products... :p my skin quite sensitive one, so btr buy off from shelves.

How to apply the oil: Btw, if you guys are applying on the tummy, please apply in down wards strokes across the tummy. Do not do circular motion as it may actually cause contractions? I cannot rem where I read this from during my last preg.
happy.gif

hammiebao, if not wrong is about $76 or $78 based on what I rem from Tangs Online shop.
happy.gif
if your hb can buy it at GST free, it will surely be cheaper than from shelves in dept store.

Unless of course Metro sale sometimes they got store wide discounts which include cosmetics then might be cheaper to get during Metro sale. I not metro member so can't really tell...:p

snowhopes, i saw the clarins instructions to apply clockwise direction on the belly. Oops. So what abt the thighs n back of waist? Some books say apply downwards, some say apply uypwards towards the heart.. So confusing..... personally i find easier to apply downwards..

HiHi..

I am back from my phuket holiday with family.
Was on Pulin (anti vomit) pills for 3 days to curb my MS. Now that i am back i am starting to puke out my dinnnnnner! 1 more wk to 12wks i hope my nausea feeling will stop soon.

Oh Oh i think i bought the wrong clarins anti stretch mark cream le. I saw some1 mentioning Clarins so i juz went to get the cream at DFS $70! Now den i realise is OIL not cream. Oh Oh.

Yesterday there was no sign of nausea at all. Today felt it the whole day. It's so inconsistent
sad.gif

Someone was asking about the down syndrome/oscar test. There is a timeframe to do it, so don't let it slip by if you intend to have it.

It doesn't look like anyone is with NUH here, is there? I am under subsidised and the charges are super cheaper than private. Thinking of switching to private gynae near my place. The private gynae doesn't accept nets and levies additional 3% for credit card. Bb getting heavier, but wallet getting lighter.

BTMY

Dun worry, the clarins raved products are both the Huile Oil and stretch mark cream. I bought both too! Supposed to use both for maximum results.

I think u can stick to the cream and if u wanna add on later in yr pregnancy, buy the oil too. Else,I know many ladies who are fine w just the cream.

Snowhopes
Yes me too me too!!! My laundry pile is obscene! Unwashed laundry from my trip is still in the pile
sad.gif

I'm just extremely extremely tired each day... I'm at week 9/10 now and that's all I can say... Tired... Exhausted.

Clarins oil
So exp, bought it at heathrow's dfs for £30 each for cream and oil. I thought not so cheap so just bought one each.

hihi...

Had a quite a hard time just now. as Dr A say cannot see baby heartbeat so did a v scan and saw bb hearbeat but very fainted in the screen. he told me is weak. so had a 1 week mc. and my genting trip was wasted. cant even go le. next monday will be going to recheck and see how. Im not sure the percentage of little one will survived anot but will try not to think too much. Wont be coming in so frenquent le.. but hopefully theres miracle that i can come in again here when baby is stable. cus totally no mood le. and i dont wish to spoil other mood too. =) i saw the bb actually is growing but heartbeat is weak. so ya. heres the latest updates on the chart took away my name le. as i prepare the worst liao. since Dr A's face is like not as usual. Do pray for me gals and hope to come back here and chat when bb is still here and stable =) thanks

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam </TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>With Missing Information! :p</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Update: 18 June 12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

the attachment is the Jan mummies u gals can update =) take care and jia you ya! ^___^<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Jan 2012 Mummies
Jan Mummies.xls (14.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hello everyone , went for a swim on sat , think took most of my energy . Slept for the whole weekend . I think we can chat both ways . Fb and here also .

Babbiee, take care and everything will be fine .

fabbie,
have faith. bb can know &amp; share ur feelings. so be strong n yes talk to bb. tell him/her that u both b strong n work together.
jia you! we wait for u to be back after ur rest!

fabbie, jia you orh...There might be some reasons why the HB cannot be seen from the US. Dont worry ok? Jia you Jia you! Have a good rest during the 1 wk...

Celia, I rem following the instructions in the Clarins product. Then I read in a pamphlet about massage during pregnancy and it says to avoid doing it in circular motion. I think if u dun do it too hard, it is ok. But I rather not. The last time I did, I applied downwards... easier than applying upwards... :p

Fullhouse,yours oso? Lucky my mum/dad help me "clear stock". Now my clothes all smell so nice... cos my parents "double wash". i.e. they will soak, handwash a bit then machine it. actually now I oso have a HUGE pile of clean clothes waiting to be ironed lor...

Fabbie,
Take care and rest well. Pray and rem don't do any housework

Snowhopes
I have several piles... Both clean and unclean lol... It's a nightmare;)

Fatigue
Yest I was so tired that I slept at 9:30! Woke up at 4:30 then went back to sleep at 6 till 9!!! Luckily it's hb's off day today ... But felt so much better!! Nausea but not as tired...

I'm on 2 days mc again... Tired &amp; scare of motion sickness travelling to &amp; fro to work... J
Hope my boss wont 'fire' me... haha...

Went for my gynae appt last sat. Can hear &amp; see bb's hearbeat, doc even increased the volume for us to hear. He said the hb is normal. So glad to hear that!

I'm having yellowish discharge but doc give me cream to apply. He said, during 1st tri, avoid giving oral medications. Was given maxalon too, it does help a little on puking....

My oscar will be done at the clinic next month, need not Q at TMC.

Can help me update
nick:purple rain
EDD: 21 Jan 2012
Gynae: Dr Chen Li Han
Hospital: Mt A

Thanks!

fullhouse, I need to start ironing my hb's shirts lor cos no more in the cupboard liao. *shucks!* how to handle ironing when I feel so tired i dun even wanna lift my hands!

I hoping to zzz earlier than 1am... it's so late for a preggy lady to be awake at 1am!
sad.gif

purple_rain, Oscar includes a blood test. Blood test results not so fast. For the scan, you will know if it's within normal range from the sonographer.
happy.gif

Here is the updated table:
<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>dino1709</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>emmie77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>s_loh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr PK Tan</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>jumbobo</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr john yam </TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 19 June 12</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Lynn, I hv sent u a fren req too : ) I dun come in n chat often but do pop in once every few days : p

Babbie: hope things go smoothly for u. Best of luck.

Re: Oscar test. How is this test done? I'm 33 this yr n wonders if I'll be put to this test. Just wanna get myself mentally prepared. KS lah...

lish, so funny.. baby getting heavier, wallet getting lighter!! hahaha... very true..

fabbie, jia you!! think positive ok? tell baby to stay strong! if u need to talk, u can pm me..
happy.gif

purple rain, for me, i'm having oscar on next tues and the gynae arrange for me to go back to review results on fri, within same week. Ard 3 days.

Xara
Oscar goes by percentage.. So what you'll get is a percentage based onyour age, as well as scan and blood test.

The percentage is not absolute, unless you go for amnio which has >90% pick up rate (think it's 95%)?

Off course you have to consider the risk of amnio. Also detailed scan at 20 weeks will give more answers...

Babbie, do take care n rest well! Don't keep thinking of the negatives, be positive and stay strong, ur baby will be fine and be like u too, positive and strong! We will wait for ur good news!

In regards to stretch mark cream, I have bought the brand Elancyl which is recommended from another forum, but I have been very lazy and not applying it consistently :p

Fullhouse, so the detailed scan is done on our 20weeks? Cos I don’t intend to go for Oscar test but I wanna go for the detailed scan, I haven’t discuss anything with my gynae in regards to these both tests as I’m only meeting him this sat…

Back