(2013/01) Jan 2013

Hi all.
hmm my last menses is 6apr.
hmm but since monday or tues bah, i keep having this bloating feeling. Im hungry but when i have the food i dont eat much. Ytd nite was the worse,i was awaken by my hub. i was soooo hungry so go n made milo. but i feel the taste v weird, drink a bit wanna puke.. wao lau then cant sleep cos im too hungry.. this morning i keep puking out (made that sound only). I have v early symptoms for my No2 too. I thinking these symptoms seems too early right..

blur: if LMP is 6apr, then now is already 5.5weeks, not very early wat... unless your cycles are usually longer than 28 days? but symptoms can appear as early as 4 weeks... usually 5-6 weeks... so maybe can test liao? wah, *fingers crossed* for you.... this is #3?

Dorie : My menses are irregular de. Somemore is longer than 28 days de. That is why i dont want to waste test kit, cos these symptoms are making me a bit irritated, hungry wanna eat but stomach dont want to "accept".. Actually my pms symptoms are vv hungry so i will eat a lot so it seems a bit abnormal. Yaya think my #2 also lo.. i appear v fast, the gp v surprised ..
happy.gif
Yes this is my no3 if im preggie. Im hoping for a boy lolx

purple: congrats! wah, 2 active boys very no joke... but I'm also hoping for a boy if I am preggy, because I already have one boy two girls... haha, hoping to balance things up, hurhur.

blurblur: maybe wait a week or so then test lor... but if the symptoms are convincing, then probably is bah.
happy.gif

sighz... after my second sleep, wake up now migraine... stomach also weird weird... trying not to read into things... cos too many times get my hopes up only to get BFN, then next day, AF will report after i test... grrr....

Morning everyone.. Now at work lo.. My office ppl still dunno my condition.. Dunno when to announce to them also.. Haha..

Dorie, I dun think I am a gan cheong spider but I am very blur at times.. Sometime I might attempt to hop hop n jump jump.. Haiz.. I dun think I have problem w food.. YET.. Haha.. Just find all the food very boring.. Sianz..

Oh dear.. I read how you calculate the weeks.. It's from the LMP??? Then how to know/calculate my due date? We planning for January baby leh (then the baby would be like me! Haha~)..

yes, from LMP... normally, if you have a 28 day cycle, you can use LMP + 7 days - 3months... that will be your due date. why leh? you didn't use LMP you use what?

eh, high five, you also jan baby?! me too! heehee.

Yeah! High 5!! Yup.. I am Jan baby and I love to be Jan baby~ =D

I tot from the day we trying to make baby? No meh? Oh ohh!

So the last day of the LMP or the first day of the LMP? *calculating* my LMP was from 22.03.12 to 27.03.12 wor.. Like that I use 22nd or 27th? A few days diff leh.. Ermz..

Then hor, normally due date chun boh? Or would be earlier?

first day of LMP...

depending on your body. some ppl EDD is spot on. my three, born on or around EDD... think #1 was 2 days late, #2 was 3 days early or something, and #3 was exactly.

From 38 weeks you are considered full term, and first baby, they will let you drag until 42 weeks max before inducing. so can be dec or jan baby bah.

based on your 22/3 LMP, then your EDD is actually 29/12.... if your body don't protest, can drag into jan bah....

haha, DM, you first time mommy, you go to this website babycentre.com.... it's very good. you sign up for this free newsletter then it will update you on your baby's development every week via email. iphone also got apps liddat. i think one is what to expect when you're expecting... and one is my pregnancy today or something... very interesting to read one.

aiyoh, my crazy rabbits scratching scratching their platform, making so much noise, i must go and see what they are doing.

gotta go for piano liao... later come back and chat... take care all...

Ohh.. Thank you Dorie~ Will check that website out.. Hee hee~

Rabbits?? So cute! Hee hee~
Enjoy your piano (lesson?) Hee hee~ =D

haha DM u are nt alone.. im a newbie also.. trying to get mre tips n insight on wad to expect for pregnancy here as well besides borrowing listening eyes from all mummies here :p

still counting dn to monday :p

dorie: you power leh.. got 3 kids liao.. I cant imagine I will be like you.. haha.. But i still belive gals will be more gentle than boys... Hubby wanted to have 4 kids de.. i told him no lah, after this one mai liao.. I cant take it, especially this time the morning sickness is super duper horrible...
sad.gif

My AF is not 28 days de so I also duno now how many wks... Will have to wait tmr gynae see than say le...

Jlau: your gynae on Monday? Hee hee.. Mine is one day after yours.. Haha.. Your second interview is tomorrow right? Do a good research n preparation and good luck k? Do your best! *but no stress!* =D

Yeah lo.. I was introduced here by hubby's friends.. Say lotsa experienced friendly mother sharing opinion here! Hee hee~ =D

Purplewish :
u also have symptoms liao? What symptoms u have can share?? Then hor u give mi your boy bb dust.. hahaa if i really preggie i give u my gal gal bb dust cos my 1st 2 are gals heheee.
happy.gif

blurblur: ya, this time de symptoms is so horrible. Started 2 wks back.. giddy, nausea and sleep non stop.. Hb say I like pig.. can sleep from 1030am to 4pm.. Always sleepy.. Sit down can feel spinning.. 1st 2 time not so jia lat.. Juz hope this will go away fast...

Ok ok, I give you my boy boy bb dust, you give me your gal gal bb dust.. Hehe..

Purplewish : 2 weeks back?? So early ah? when is your menses?? I cannot cfm im preggie cos these might be my pms. So i just wait and see how. But i had taken folic acid from gp, in case lor..

Hi mummies..

Congrats to all..

Last night I hv bad cramps that did not go away for 10mins. Today feeling so tired, on off still having cramps. Sigh I hope nothing serious bcos when I preggie my #1 cramps and bleeding during week 6-7.

Btw mummies, do you all experience increase in discharge? I had an increase not sure why!!! Abit concern.

I'm going to see my gynae today. Hope can hear nv heartbeat and going to spend my time in her office asking all my concerns.

dragonmummy, my last menses also 22 mar, but i have irregular menses also...duno whether will drag till jan to give birth

dear all , i have been having frequent diarrhea...my first one also with this symptoms...can we take the "De ann fong sha" chinese pills?

Aspialle: Oh really? So coincidence.. Haha~ I am hoping for Jan baby.. Will try not to stress hopefully can drag till January.. Hee hee~

I am newbie also so cant give you much comments but I think if that's a medicine better dun eat or ask your gynae.. Maybe fruits would help~ I am eating lotsa fruits now.. Hee~

I even stopped my suppliments.. I am feeling weak now.. ='(

blurblur: yes, 2 wks back.. tats y i so pek chye till wana bang my head on the wall.. Taste not so bad.. still ok..

aspialle: same leh, my last menses is also 22 mar. haha.. I also irregular.. My mense can drag up to 38 days.. last mth after due 3 days i tested positive.. The lines are soooooooooo clear and thick while my other 2 kids de over due 1 wk still not clear..

DM: heehee, yeah... rabbits... my friend's rabbit gave birth to 6 babies, so we adopted two from them... now 9mths old liao... full of nonsense, but good for the children... they help to take care, but of course, can be very distracting... sometimes they come home late at night, want them to faster faster wash up and go and sleep, they some more go to the rabbit pen and kachiou the rabbits, must say hello all... *faints* my friend say my house like a zoo, got 2 rabbits, 1 hamster, 2 turtles and 2 fish... haha. plus 3 kids and 1 DH, sometimes really like zoo lah, but ok... full of laughter and fun... :p

yeah, piano lesson. Since the baby started p school, i free in the mornings, so go and take up some courses... cos I like to learn things... so decided to learn piano. of course, had to get DH approval, cos all this also cost $$$ haha.

Jlau: wah! gynae appt on monday! so exciting.... i also want to faster faster have an reason to see GYN... haha.

purple: hahaha... yeah, boys and girls are entirely different creatures lah. my boy is like, NOOOO! I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SIBLING!! whenever i bring up the topic of giving him a didi... but the girls do want to be jiejies... haha. for my son's sake, i hope will not be another girl if really can BFP lor... hurhur. also with DS, my MS not so bad... My DD2 actually gave me a fever for the entire first trimester... her metabolic rate very high, push mine higher... so peng san... cannot teach cos school don't allow you to report with a fever... so that year was super messy!

haha, long long ago, i also only wanted 2 kids... then hubby say want 4. then after 2 kids, backside itchy, wanted a third...after the third, wanted a fourth... haha... i guess the both of us really just love kids... and with good training from small, when they are bigger, it's quite auto-pilot... sure, there will be all the frustrations and stress etc... but if you step back and look at the big picture, not so bad lah... our children make us frown a lot, but also bring a lot of joy
happy.gif

blur and purple: heehee, you all very cute leh... sharing boy and girl dust... haha... never mind, can share liberally here or not? sprinkle everywhere! heehee.

symptoms: dunno issit i am reading too much into things... but i do have some nausea on and off, and also the sleeping has been really strange, and the taste for things also gone haywire. just this morning, took my fav kitkat then after that felt like puking... the smell was so unbearable... hurhur. looks like my kitkat got to allow my kids to help me eat. they will be so happy!

hi annie! congrats!! you got your BFP liao I assume? I'm also having increase in discharge, but I haven't test yet, so dunno why liddat. hope your gynae appt goes well!

aspialle: i have no idea what those chinese pills are! heehe... me and tcm things no friends... hmmm, looks like quite a few of us got irregular cycles hor? so there is hope for me! haha.

just now went out for lesson and to buy lunch, i was SOOOOO TEMPTED to go and buy a test kit.... but told myself don't waste money. If AF don't report by next week then I buy. Haha. siao or not?

DM: what supplements did you stop? how come stop supplements can feel weak? maybe ask the ppl you got the supps from whether safe for preggy women?

wah, purple, the clear and thick lines are the best lor! hmmm, could you be expecting twins? heehee...

dorie:Not possible twins.. cos gynae 2 wks ago check and saw one sac niah leh.. how i wish got twins.. Long Feng Tai better.. LOL...
Ok ok, i will sprinkle bb dust here many many.. hehe.. Lets wait for your gd news ya..
happy.gif

dorie, I tested 4 time last week 3 times faint line only once clear sign!! So I assume it's preggie.. Breast is bigger and neusea has started in alternate days. My neighbour see
Me ask me y My face so 'green'!!!
Will ask gynae my problems later.. Especially the discharge!!

Funny thing is I still believe the test kit leh.. I test 4 times in total then believe it.. Haha.. All are clear clear and thick thick.. Hehe.. Even my gynae say i super KS.. Haha.. Just hope that everything goes well.. Lets update each other here ok..
happy.gif

Purplewish : okok u still okie.. that means now u might be in your 6-7weeks?? i think i encountered the symptoms very early. haha. Sakali is pms symptoms. Dunno why this time my feeling of pregnant v strong.

piscean... when i pregnant, will have looser stools, but not serious until diarrhea...

purple: twins are still possible, sometimes, the sac not obvious, scan that time didn't happen to see... i have heard of ppl 12 weeks, 18 weeks then found out it's twins... heehee...

annie: heehee, i also want to hear about the discharge! heh, as my GYN will say, test say positive then positive lah! congratulations! heehee. the first time we kancheong, test positive already faster see GYN, in the end, he just shake my hand and congratulate me. scan also never scan... ask me to come back at 6 weeks. haha.

purple: LOL... you very funny leh! 4 times clear clear thick thick?! heehee. If i get a positive, i will go and buy a digital one, just for the sake of seeing the word "pregnant"... heehee.

blur: i agree with purple... go test! go test! haha.

dorie: really possible??? ok ok, tmr ask gynae check carefully.. LOL..
Digital very expensive leh.. hehe..
Now got feeling wana merlion liao.. giddy also.. hate the feel.. Yday was hungry and went downstairs to buy munchy and was so giddy.. Like wana collapse anytime.. The feel is back again now.. sob sob sob..
sad.gif

Dorie/purplewish : okok i also thinking to test first tml morning. Those watson brand one is v sensitive one right?

Draaaloon : Clearblue?? can show you how many weeks pregnant you are.

I will buy this clearblue also hehee but i buy the cheap one to test first cos clearblue de v ex.

Darie: I took suppliments like royal jelly, Brand's essence, vit C, etc.. cos I dun really have proper meals on time so just eat the suppliments easier.. Now I eat double than what I normally eat.. I worry my tummy would be big even before the time.. Haha.. My babay is definitely a BIG eater.. Haha..

Purple n annie: LOL~ You tested 4 times??? Haha.. So funny! I tot I tested 2x is very exaggerating liao.. Cos the pregnancy test kit I bought is twins one.. So I see the expiry date 2014 so I think I dun test again also no use.. So I did it twice.. Haha.. Then why I buy a twin one? Cos I scare I too gan-cheong then drop the test kit in to toilet bowl then jialat.. Haha.. =p

*Dorie: Paiseh.. Spell wrong your name.. =p

Btw, I wanted to say.. Yes, my house is also like a zoo.. I have 4 hammies, no rabbits, lotsa fishes n corals and 1 super tan-xiao-pian-yi stray kitty whish always come into my house for free stay till the next morning..

Mummies..
frequent urination happens at night time or day time? my toilet visit is like 2-3times per hr. wao lau i bth liao..

oh... AF supposed to report today (if based on normal cycle) hahaha... coz i hav pcos and was on clomid, according to gynae, after taking clomid, cycle shld be 28 days.. but during fertile peroid, i didnt notice EWCM, EWCM only appeared 1 week later so i tot mayb i ovulate late? so i was tinking to use the early preg kit.. hahaha..

blurblur: are u refering to the digital one? if so, it's so expensive!

moreover, tis time my stomach is so bloated until it seems like i'm preg.. haha..

Blurblur: Me too! Day n night.. I need to wake up few times at night to go toilet.. I never been like that before..

I have no mood to work.. Is that a preggy symptom as well?

blurblur: i buy from guardian.. the 2 pcs in a pkt cost $8 plus..
annie: u better check with gynae on that..
DM: yes, I am super KS.. for my 1st boy i tested 2 x, 2nd boy tested 5 times, this one 4 times.. hehe...

Wow the thread is moving so fast today, I'm lost at who say what liao... haha...

Thank U Dorie, wow u have pcos but already have 3 kids, ok I have hope too...
happy.gif
Btw, from ur mentioned symptoms, I think u r preg loh, if I'm u, I think I can't wait to test, I actually bought many test kits to standby, got diff brands somemore, use cheap cheap ones, then double check with Expensive ones... haha.... I also tested 4 times, and I gotten the clearblue one which says "Pregnant, 2-3weeks", I agree with u, seeing the word "Pregnant" is really shiok... hee...

My cycles also irregular and long, for the past 3 cycles, they range bet 32-37days, thus I think I ovulated very late, cos my last menses was 19March, and when I went to see gynae on 2May, after scan gynae say my bb only 4weeks n 2days old, if calculate from last menses will be abt 6 weeks liao...

annie, I don't have any discharge. In the 1st place, I don't usually have lotsa discharge...

Ladies, do any of you have this feeling of hungriness but at the same time loss of appetite? I really don't like this feeling of being hungry but can't find anything that can satisfy me.... I actually bought lotsa veg last weekend, thinking of making salad this week to bring to work, can eat salad when I'm hungry since it's nutritious and full of folate... but then again the thought of eating veg made me sad, so I didn't prepare the salad till last night, I felt bad if I never eat the veg cos wasteful mah, and since I was hungry but didn't know what to eat, I cooked myself some veggie soup, end up my dinner was so miserable that I actually cried while eating it, DH was kinda shocked when he saw me teared and asked me to throw the veg instead... in the end asked him to make Milo for me and I ate bread with it, but still a miserable dinner.... Today's lunch was not good too, had Peri peri chicken, but the chicken was overcooked, dry and hard... not nice, eat until not happy... Sigh...

Btw, just a while ago, I burped and puked a mouth of my lunch out... Eeewww....

Dragonmummy : problem is hor havent cfm im preggie yet sakali is pms symptoms.. If is PMS symptoms.. im gg to *bish bish bish*.. causing me so much stress... Now my stomach seems to have difficulty "accepting" food but im hungry de worrrr..

Blurblur: If I were you I would go n find out first.. Haha.. Nowadays test kit v lihai.. 1-2 weeks also can be tested..

I am sick of eating too! Dun like proper food.. I am eating lotsa fruits.. Since morning I had 1 apple (big one), countless blueberries, 10 pcs of blackberries (of cos not the phone), 2 strawberries, countless almonds, countless choc-apple snacks.. Excluding lunch.. And I am hungry again now..

Back