(2013/01) Jan 2013

My edd 15 jan but I'm inducing on 1 jan which is 38 weeks like a bit early. Bb at 37 weeks is 3.25 kg.

Julie since u induce on 31 dec we shld bump into each other , think my ward shld be on 8 th floor.

Continue ...
Initially we still scared that it'll be false alarm. Now has confirmed and the nurse said baby shall deliver today (27th) but not sure how long coz need 10cm opening . Nurse injected some medicine for passing motion but I was too painful and didn't have much to pass.. I started to get painful n more painful, nurse gave me the laughing gas but can't help much and I started to request for epidural .. They let us read a agreement , seems have some side effect but I was so painful and interval was less than 5 mins ... I didn't want to suffer and signed the agreement form. Finally around 330am the people in charged come and helped me to inject the epidural but she saw me too painful, so she double the medicine and it took around 15 mins for medicine to get effect. After that , I really can't feel the pains ... Didn't have feeling at my lower body included my legs. I just feel too tired and fall asleep, my husband also slept .. Once a while the nurse will come and see how many cm I have opened .. 5cm then 8cm .. I also can hear next door got lady screaming few times then have baby crying noise, I guess she just delivered.
Finally it was 8am in the morning, the opening already 9cm ... In between, there are some top up of epidural .. Doctor come around 930am and my opening already 10cm, he just burst the water bag and told my husband to see the baby hair .. Within 5 mins, about 2 rounds of push, our baby girl was out ... Finally.
My husband was excited and kept taking photos while I was too tired ..

Been a while since I last login this thread, can help to update my info in the table?

Nick: kris(riorio)
Bb name: Isaac
Area: Punggol

AWWWWW....! Pocketpig...! Thanks for sharing ur story! Now I can't wait for my turn...!
Lucky u can have natural birth... I'm not even allowed to try... :-(

But now hearing ur experience, it sounds super painful wor... Maybe Caesarian will be good choice for me too! Heehee!

By the way, is ur hubby allowed to film the birth? Did he get to cut the umbilical cord?

pocketpig, thanks for sharing~ I'll request for epidural the moment I'm admitted. don't wanna go through any pain. my first one I had epidural from the start too heard too many stories where ppl wanted natural but in the end gave up half way coz too painful. my tolerance for pain is very low so really salute those mummies went without epidural~~!

Canopy, bblove: thanks!! Hope for a smooth delivery!!

Elp_mum: sure thing!! U take ur time ok? Hehe!!

Siewz: yup, edd 4jan. Coz gynae nt ard fm 2jan onwards. He did give me option to wait till 4th, if 4th still no feeling than need check up, bt by other doc. i did check out the replacement doc he said, oso in 'rankings' under KKH website. n realized my own gynae super high 'ranking' in the website. haha!! and Would rather own gynae do for me so decided Will admit at 6pm, so he said sure 1jan deliver. Anywaz 1jan n 4jan onli diff by 3days, so i decided to induce lor..

Aspialle: yup, urs even earlier than mine. By the time induce, i'm already 39wk3days. Wah how u know ur ward which level liao?

Pocketpig: nice story!! Yest night i had false contractions (i tink), coz nt tat frequent.. Hubby so notti, say if middle of the night gt contraction don call him. Bt i know he joking la.. Gd for u!! Guess i'll be next shd there be no last min contractions by other mummies??

Planning my last mahjong session tmr wif frenz b4 popping!! Hehe!!

Congrats to all who have given birth!

Today there are lots of posts...some x-rated ones some more. Hehehe
I'll prob not be in the mood for anything for a while, firstly scared of early labour, post delivery will be too overwhelmed dealing with confinement (oh the many restrictions!) new bb and #1. Plus bfding.

Piscean,
Thanks for the tip. I went to baby hyperstore today to buy a cot and test their latex mattress. Seemed a bit thin leh. Have you seen this mattress at the fair?
So im still sourcing or wait for babysafe to have sale at robinsons. In the meantime I'll use a spare mattress I kept.

False labour,
Last night I gave myself a scare as I had mild menstrual cramps and aches in my upper thigh. I thought labour was starting and started timing the so-called contractions between 130-3am. But it went away and I managed to fall asleep.

Today I asked gynae and he said its common, will happen more frequently. But as my bb's head is not engaged and low yet he's not anxious about early delivery. At almost 38 weeks bb is about 2.9kg. Controlling my diet since the last checkup seem to have worked.

Epidural,
I'll prob ask for it asap again. Don't wanna miss the window period! But I'm actually thinking if I'm not induced this time, I'll see how bad normal labour pains are first. See if can tahan more than previously. Lol.

LM, Jos,
dun be too quick to ask for epi, esp if this is your number 2!

I asked for epi the moment i was admitted for number 2. the moment the needle was in (medicine not adjusted yet), i delivered liao. the epi kicked in during stitching.

So suggestion is ask how many centimetres it is dilated, the wait for half hour to see if it is dilating too fast. for me, from the time i requested for epi to delivery was like 45min...

Full house,
Then u had no pain relief for #2 during crowning etc? Ouch. Did u get laughing gas? Ok will see the situation then. If I reach hospital too late then maybe there's no point. #1 was induced and took 10hours from the start to delivery. Oh no this is making me more jittery!

Fullhouse: wah like tat ur epi so waste $$.. I was thinkig about this prob oso.. Since i cant reli slp now, coz having false contractions too.. Was thinking maybe wait n c how much dilated.. Coz #1 i induced at 2pm, admitted 4pm, onli gt epi bout an hr later i tink.. So total 3hr after induce.. 2nd time shd b faster? Laughing gas is free issit? Was thinking c if can tahan don wan epi this time or not. Coz i rem for #1 i pain till cannot open eye, cannot open mouth tok.. For now the false contraction still can tahan.. Dono if admitted and dilated more ok or nt.. Wonder if my pain threshold is better now?

LM, I customize my cot mattress at seahorse. Selected the 4" thickness and it's about $100 two years back. Just need to give them the measurements and they will quote u accordingly...

Fullhouse/Canopyhaze, me too, bb cot not up yet. Hubby shall set up when I'm at hospital, like before. We are pantang, don't wanna fix/move any furniture now.

LM, the latex mattress I saw at the fair was 3 inches thick. The babysafe mattress sizes I took for reference from Kiddy Palace, only has 3 inches thickness also.

Pocketpig, epidural seemed like a good decision by u!

Fullhouse

hmm... epi for 2nd time mum, think I will decide when i go in as dunno how fast after rushing over.

I think bedroom activities. unless u dun bother abt bf-ing & taking care bb, then u will hv the mind to do so. Orelse, it will be super tiring to just bf n recuperating. where got mood to do so.
Plus 1 mth of bloody scenes.. unless ur hb loves such scenario too.

Anyway, think doc only encourage 2 mths later for womb to reduce n recover if nt.....

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/sexdelivery.htm

http://www.modernmom.com/article/how-soon-can-you-have-sex-after-giving-birth

& if u r c-sect, it's longer. either natural or c-sect, u dunna ur wound to tear too.

fullhouse, thx for the advice yeah will see by the time I admit to hospital how much dilated.. last time my whole process till delivery is 15 hrs~~ without epi sure peng..

haiz my no.1 woke up played 1 hr Liao still waiting for her to sleep

Pocket pig
Thanks for sharing, I still v resistant to epidural hope I dun need it

Julie,
Mine is A ward n it's always on level 8

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.63</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.52</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.70</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 29 Dec 2012</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Fullhouse,
My 2 boys are 7 &amp; 5. I dunno how many nights I will be staying this round. Yes, agree with you.....the year end holidays are easier to plan with their bday celebrations. Can bring them go holiday or go outings. ^_^

Pocketpig,
Thanks for sharing your birthstory! Have a good confinement ya!
happy.gif

Hi shice n bblove, ya i think both spinal n epi r the same. Infact for my two elder kids, i hv c sect wih epi. I also experience uncontrollable shivering...really dislike the entire process. Thank God everything is over for me now.

Mummies,

Bb cannot wait for another 3 days to come out in 2013. When for weekly check up gt show and already dilate 2.5cm. So dr suggest admit now and shd be able to deliver by tonight. Hope everything go on smoothly. Update u all again when I pop!!

Hi, can add me into this group pls? It's my 1st pregnancy (boy) and my EDD is 02 Feb (expecting him to be out earlier thou).. My gynea is Dr CK Tho from London Clinic (Jurong East) and i am delivering in Mt A. My email is [email protected]

I might be doing C section as my placenta was still low at 34weeks.. Gynea will be doing inner scan next visit to check for position of placenta.. A bit scared.. >,<

Congratulations, Fazzy!

All the best, Annie!!

Welcome, Yvette!

Sylvia - many thanks for the articles to read on. I told my hubby it will take approx 6 months before we will be able to resume normal bedroom activities, and that perhaps we should do it now before baby is delivered - he merely LOL! Hmmmph!

Congratulation to Fuzzy ..
All the best and have smooth delivery, Annie ...

Just discharged from hospital today ...
Been trying to breast feed baby since she born but no milk and she kept crying, so we listened to nurse advice and let her drink formula S26 first ... Every time she's hungry, I just let her try to latch but no milk, and her tongue always go up and not latching properly. I have sore nipple and no milk, quite upset ... She seems used to formula and didn't really want to try latching, always crying.

Some nurse said can try mixed, some said must let her try breast feed only else she will learn n only want formula coz it is easier for her ... Quite confused and worry if my milk will come. Any advice ?

Canopyhaze, can help to update my baby girl name : Zaanse
Thanks ... Really appreciate you girls helping keep track of all mummies data.

Hi pocketpig, the nurses at TMC wanted me to breastfeed my baby too.. But the PD advised me against latching baby 1st, as baby is low weight and considered prematured.. So, have to drink certain amount of milk each feed.. The lactation nurse said must separate formula with breast milk.. But, my supply till now is still very little.. So, I mixed formula with breast milk as baby usually refuses to drink further after finishing his formula milk..

Somemore, baby also refused to latch on.. And I had very bad engorgement.. Felt depressed recently too..

Hi pocketpig and Joey, Jia you on the bf... Don't take it on yourself too hard. If really baby can't latch on well, express out BM and bottle feed BM. I did that for my #1. He was very cranky, had jaundice, and pd kept asking me to give him fm to lower jaundice. H was very impatient as well, scream and cried cos he can't latch on well. End up I just express BM and feed him. Supplement with fm.

Don't get stress up. Enjoy time with baby.

Woah woah, quite a lot of talk on bedroom xxx stuff huh....

Vivian, no need to wait till 6 months so long la. But do get lubricating gel cos it gets really dry down there. Also, if bf, milk will leak in the process xxxx, can be quite a turn off some times. So good to do after you express out all your BM, k?otherwise, your hb will be drinking some of that BM too.

Also, you are highly fertile the few months after delivery. And it is not true that you won't ovulate while bf-ing. After my #1, hb and I did it just one time and da da, I was pregnant with #2 when #1 turned 3 months.

But it turned out really good now cos two of them 11.5 months apart and are really close with each other.

Ladies, I saw a video at SGH by Dr Jack Newman who is a breast feeding expert. You may wanna google for his video and see if his video may help?

Congrats fazzy!!!

Pocketpig and Joey.. Milk may take some time to kick in for some mummies.. Mine came in 2nd week for #1 and I also supplemented with formula in the first 2 weeks before full bf.. Just don't too stress...

My dd also had issue latching and I had to stimulate supply by pumping..just find whichever way works best for you both .. Happy mummy = happy baby
happy.gif

Pocketpig Jia you on bf! Actually first few days very little BM or none only colostrum. You just let bb suck for comfort anyway they have buffer in their body and they don't drink alot. My friend also FTM and only feel letdown after 7 days. She said she feed baby none other than BM. If problem with latching maybe u want to see a lactation consultant to help you?

piyoz - ya, the websites did say won't have to wait that long, but to resume back to before labour will take about 6 months approx. anyway, I was just trying to myself laid again before I pop mah! WAHAHAHA! Kidding!
Actually no space for anything in my nether world already. It's getting really uncomfortable. Cannot even sit up straight because belly pushing against thighs.

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.63</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.52</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.79</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.70</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 29 Dec 2012</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Piyoz - u steady lah! Sg garmen loves ur type of productivity lei!

I have no experience in BF yet, but from the reading I did, the books say it is not a good idea to confuse the baby with bottle teats and nipples. So if baby won't feed from nipple, u may want to use cup feeding method? Also, baby has reserves of about 3 days in their body, which means can don't need feeding up to 3 days even. Dont get pressured into thinking that u dont have BM - cos our BM will usually come in after about 3 days also. It's the suckling action baby need to get used to and get comfort from.
The video by Dr Jack Newman also taught to feed with a tiny tube whilst baby suckle on the nipple. I've only watched the video once, so am not good at explaining. I would highly recommend that u ladies watch the video urself for better understanding. Good luck with breast feeding!

Hi ladies,
I've popped today at 1130am. Bb weighs 3.45kg and her name is Charlotte. She might be the heaviest so far on the thread. :p

Contractions started at 4+ in the morning and by the time I reached TMC at 8am and the nurses checked, I'm already 7-8cm dilated. It felt like terrible, sharp, menstrual cramps. When the nurse told me I'm 7-8cm I said omg!! And she asked me to reconsider the epidural cos it might not work in time for some mothers by this stage. Anyway my gynae okay'ed the use of epidural and I think dr loo administered it for me. Luckily the epi works on me, and it was useful too since It was in effect from about 9-1130am. Without it I think I'd be too tired to push effectively. Water bag burst on its own around 1030 with a very loud gush. My hubby who was dozing off on the chair thought someone flushed the toilet upstairs!! The nurse who came in asked me if maybe its just a leak, but then she uncovered the blanket and said "oh my god that's really a lot!" Haha. In fact I had 2 more sets of such gushes (but less than the first) and even my gynae Kenna a bit later when he sat down in front to do the episiotomy. Labour was about 4-5 sets of pushes and the amount of epi was just nice, not so much that I got really numb and dunno what to do. Plus can feel the crowning, the shoulder going thru as well as the whooshing sensation of bb coming out. Without excessive pain. Only some pressure.

After that bb did the usual tests, I got stitched up etc. one thing is that tmc is really crowded. When I arrived early morning I went straight to be delivery room. By the time I was done, I had no room to go to, so they asked me to wait in delivery room. But then they needed it for delivery, so I was shifted to the observation ward with the anxious mtbs. Must admit I was a bad/scary example there cos I threw up from the after effects of the epidural. Might have scared some of those who hadn't given birth yet. Kekeke. All in tmc took 3 hrs before I was given a room.

I met nice delivery nurses again, plus my favourite aunty who helped me during #1's delivery. Even the junior staff were nice and didnt say anything mean to me regarding labour pains.

All in all it was a good experience at tmc so far.
happy.gif
Jia you to everybody else!

Now onto the next challenge of bfding.

Oh yes if you are 2nd time mummy and using those contraction tracker apps, don't trust them too much!! The time between contractions is not impt. If your pains are worsening just go to hospital! I shudder to think I might have had a home birth if I waited anymore at home!

Back