(2013/01) Jan 2013

Couragous81: my bloatedness
came last week.. boobs pain like just started.. hungry all the time.. but quite different from the previous pregnancy.. the previous one.. my boobs really sore like nobody biz.. this time round not that sore as compared. maybe I am reading in to much.. If after comes, den no choice gt to try again..
sad.gif

Tks Cheryl...

Berries: its Carrano at Blk 185 Toa Payoh

Shirley: I used guardian house brand and its good... i bought the twin in a pkt de for $8 plus.. I shd b abt 4 wks plus and the line is so thick and clear...

Shirley : hmm i think ppl here recommend watson house brand de.. mi used watson house brand for my no2. Heheee.. Later im gg to buy also. Think im gg to buy 2pks, more kiasu.. haha. Think after seeing 2 BFN i more or less numb le, like the ladies said AF nt here that means got hope.. wahaha.. Yeah.. u too okie!!! i saw the watson brand only selling 2 kits for ard $8 in one pk. Later i update here after i go n buy ok. This time round time im gg to try to test at different timing and see wat is the result wahahaa..

Purplewish : i thought u said Watson house brand?? hahaaa .. Think watson house brand also $8 .. also same twin kits in one pks..
okok then shirley u buy watson & guardian both kits heheee.. can test 4 times at ard %16++.. quite hua suan lolxx.. Nt like me use the digital one, 1 time already cost me $24.90 lolxx.

Cheryl, OSCAR test is the test that comprises of 2 tests - NT test & mother's blood test. If you fail OSCAR, then the doc might recommend amonic fluid test...

Shirley, I tested using Watson brand (during my first preg, i test one day after missing AF). For testing, you can test early (before AF is suppose to come) but u might end up with false negative (because HCG, the hormone the kit test for is not high enough to be detected). Some websites recommend to test about 1 wk or 2 wks after missing menses for confirmed pregnancy as it may be false positive (chemical pregnancy - really very sad one cos hopes are dashed!).

If u ask me, TTC hard to tahan more than 1 wk after missing AF. So testing it anytime after you miss AF, so u won't waste $ on the kits. thou i know it's (the 2WW) a torture to wait wait wait...
happy.gif

for me, my preg and AF symptoms are same same... how long more before ur purported AF day?

blurblur: i say watson's brand? haha.. i cant really remember.. but i know that recent de i is buy guardian de.. twin pkt... hehe.. jia lat liao... so forgetful...

Snowhopes : That means Watson brands are still not that sensitive yet, need to wait after u know u had missed your menses issit?? Im thinkin to buy watson brand de.

Ladies can anyone explain to me which happens first implantation or conception?? I went to surf and i dont really know get what it means.

One good news & bad news for me, i jus went to shower and realised my breasts really bcum much bigger n tender. I duno what does it mean man... Waiting game again!!!

Purplewish : okok. haha.. Pregnant ladies tend to be more forgetful lolxx. maybe is i remember wrongly kekeke..
happy.gif
How are u feeling??

Snowhopes n berries: I visited gynae only once.. She has never mentioned to me about the oscar test at all.. I guess I am still early? May be my next visit then she would tell me..

Yupz.. Based on the description I think it's very important leh.. I wanna do the test too..

Berries: I think your #1 is hinting you to give him a twins.. =D

Komathi : oh u are the one using watson brand lol.. jialet la purplewish im the one remember wrongly wor.. before AF due ah?? okok im gg to buy later .. heehee.. but i testef bfn this morning with clearblue lei...cos clearblue by right shld aso be v accurate one mah.. or bcos i act smart test with clearblue first haa, i shld follow the correct procedure test with cheap kits then proceed to use clearblue wahahaa

Hi all, went to my gynae yesterday. EDD 31st Dec, currently at 7wks 2days. Hubby a little disappointed cos he was hoping to have a Jan 2013 baby. Doc told us i may deliver early since this is No.3. No.1 was delivered at almost 41wks, No.2 was delivered 38.5wks.

Yesterday doc also asked me if I want to do Oscar after he confirmed my age(32 this year) but I told him won't be doing. He also said 12wks is the best time to do the test. I asked him how come for my 2 previous pregnancies he never asked me to do Oscar, he said I was below 30 so no need.

Hi courgeous, thanks. My doc normally checks heartbeat from 8wks so i'm going back to him on 26th May.

BTW, I will b delivering at Mt. A again for this baby cos I just love that place.

Hi, I was with TMC previously. Dont really like the services there esp car park, and the long waiting hours. And I think the nurses are too busy to give attention to the customers.

To all 1st time mummies who intends to breastfeed, pls start now to cultivate habit of drinking 2-3 litres of water daily. This amt is also essential for our pregnancy.

I'm currently drinking 3-4 litres daily n still breastfeeding my 20+mths gal nightly. Am a stay at home mum btw.

blur: yes it was me.. muhahaha.. go buy and test caz clearblue usually gives very faint line one de.bb dust to u..

congarts Mag!

Bliss: Dr Irene Chua in Gleneagle medical centre.. delivers in Glens, Mt A

Hi bliss, my gynae delivers at Mt A n Thomson. His clinic is at Thomson Plaza. I've been with him for almost 10yrs. His name is Dr Goh Yong Chew n clinic is Y C Goh Clinic.

WOW Mag! Cool! We have the same EDD 31.12.12. Haha.. And my DH also prefer a Jan baby.. Well, let's see if my baby wanna stay in there overdue.. Hee~

Oh.. Oscar scan is above 30 is it? I am 27, maybe that's why never ask me.. Can I opt to scan?

Are we going to follow where our gynae deliver?

Hello all, i am on my 2WW now... haiz.. cannot stand the waiting game.. wanna buy and test but scare the disappointment..

Who is on 2WW now? have a feeling might miss the boat...

Shirley>> our LMP are near... Cross fingers together.... very gan chiong.. if AF regular can test few days earlier like Komathi

DM, wat a coincidence. I doubt my baby can tahan until Jan since this is my No.3 already but I'm still hoping for the best lor : ).

U must check with your gynae about the Oscar test.

It is advisable to get the same gynae u've been visiting to deliver for u cos at least u can be assured that there is someone who is very familiar with your condition.

If the choice of hospitals that your gynae delivers at is not favourable to u, then pls remember to switch a gynae before your 2nd trimester in order to get the best prenatal care especially since this is your 1st baby.

DM, another reason y u shouldn't change your doc from second trimester is also because by 16wks, many gynaes would have asked u to sign up for prenatal package already.

Komathi, thanks.

Blur, purple, snowhope: Watson selling 2 for 10.20. the digital knew from.clearblue having discount.. less den 20 each.. In fact the clearblue kit all having discount.. saw it at bugis Watson.. I think I will buy If af never report.

Anyone know how.long does implantation bleeding last? I just got shock earlier.. when to.toilet to pee.. when wipe, I saw blood on the tissue!!! Half an hour later, went to.check again.. no more.. dunno is that af or implantation bleeding.. Now my tummy bloated up as if preggy with 3 months.
sad.gif

Thanks Mag.. I would check with my gynae then next time I visit her.. She seems not bad.. But I wanna hear my baby heartbeat )but her machine cant do that).. She is also attached to TMC, which evryone said standard drop..

I also dunno how..

Komathi: i feel like testing this weekend.. but cannot wait... super kiasu.. But don't want to see BFN.

Spread some baby dust to us. keke..

DM, I think it depends on ur gynae. U can ask ur gynae. Still early mah, cos OSCAR is for wk 11-14... I was 27 then and my gynae encouraged me to do it anyway. I think for us, we opted in cos it's non-invasive procedure... For $100+ why not right? I remember I got a discount at TMC cos I was i joined the first born incentive program.
happy.gif
The FBI also gives disc when I saw Dr Ang (the PD).
happy.gif

If you want your gynae to deliver your baby, yes. U will deliver at the hospital that ur gynae can deliver at. Some gynaes only deliver at specific hospital while some delivers at more than 1 hospital.

trevitrevi & shirley

our lmp rather near. mine 20apr. but usually 30-31 days. can only test next week. no symptom except for cramp plus bloated....

shirley, IB last only one day... i also like tis wen i have my #1 and tot is AF report liao.. and the next day no more traces of blood liao.. end up after 1 week ltr i test is preggy..

maybe u can test le...

i'm in... so bz until... want to faint...

I'm abt 7 weeks... and i think the beginning of the terrible MS is starting... water taste like iron... eat anything might as well don't eat... eat, throw up, eat, throw up... gosh..toilet bowl my bff now...

where's dorie?? i really wish that u will get a BFP too!!! u r so experience... so nice to have someone with so much experience here...

i'm so lost now... haha... not sure what to expect... darn moody too cos can't eat, can't drink..

Shirley: Not much symptoms so thats y i think miss the boat.. but feeling "wet". Googled. some say is good symptoms? I dont know.. mayb i think too much..
I am TTC no# 2 now. Do not have any implantation bleeding before. SO dont know how to advise u.
I think u can try testing now.

Cheryl: high five! i cannot wait to test..

DM, i was 25 wen i have my #1.. my gynae also recommended me to do oscar and he sound to me like it is compulsory...
tink oscar is for all ages ba... not only for above 30...

Shirley, i experienced implantation bleeding too. I tot is AF but no.... u monitor and see how. IB is usually only few strands of blood when wipe.. and shd not be heavy..

hi hi mummies.... will be joining this thread as I found out that I'm preggers. HAve not confirmed by Gynae yet but the test shows positive!!!

so wish me luck when I see my gynae in 2 weeks time!

seems like some mummies here have more than 1 kid, me too! I have a 14 mth old baby girl.... now getting into mummyhood #2... scared yet excited!!

Snowhopes n berries: Thank you.. I would ask my gynae the next visit..

Crossing my fingers hoping TMC is still not too bad.. My sis gave birth there 3 years ago.. I think is quite good.. Hee hee..

I am reluctant to change gynae cos the current one is near my house.. Hee hee.. Dr. Geraldine Tan (Katong).. Any other recommended gynae at the east side?

Mag: the bleeding is like red. almost like beginning of men's. my cycle usually is ard 28 days. dunno is that af or implantation bleeding.

Kom: my lmp is on 22 Apr. so I think I am in CD 25.. So.should I start testing tmr morning?

Cheryl and

Back