(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

<font color="ff6000">Tethysea> The pic is adorable...

Happygolucky>May u strike so that u can give clomid a miss. So far, i experience no side effect for clomid too but my frend experience nausea, flushing.So it depends on individual...

Starrie> Gd luck and have fun!</font>

<font color="purple">I back..
tethysea...
so cute!!!! the dragon just soooo cute!!! i like!! thanks!!

Amy,..
wah u drink so much, over heaty lah

gingerbreadger...
bee lee can read here mah?? then can i also request to have iphone app for this forum heee....

SarahFaith...
wah lau i rather have pills leh... brew one taste so yucky...

Happygolucky..
my side effect is FAT...

Mrs Ho..
heee u are saying we are floating the system is it.. then ok lo.. we dont post any more :p wahaha

Hi reineluv
hmmm during 2ww i believe u can drink but when u pregnant better dont, and get TCM advise as when u preg ur body tends to be diff

</font>

bearGE - already called, they are unable to compromise for an earlier delivery *sad* no food for me liao.

all - the LRD is to warm our body/womb right? So we can take anytime esp. 2WW until pregnancy test +ve?

i duno whether bee lee can read here or not.. hahaa but u noe those moderator.. if u post someting wrong, they will like *remove* it for u.. so i presume they will pop by.

yes yes. iphone app please!!!

BEE LEE> Please have an iphone app. thanks. but pls solve our posting problem first!

nb01, ok we monitor together and hope all strike same time!

Sarahfaith, ok am considering going to her as I think her place and hours more convenient for me. Initially wanted to go the marine parade tcm. Anyway, some people say tcm also depends on yuen fen. Hope we can all find the right one to help us. So this tcm just give pills? Any bbt or ovulation tracking?

miloqueen> i'm gg to the marine parade one.. but i'm getting more n more disappointed.. i noe 2 frens, who got pregnant with him within 3 months.. n read others who very quickly with him aso... but i still got no news. i jus finish my 3rd month dose meds with him.

so maybe the other one is beta..

SJX>> I also initially was thinking pills would be the most convenient, but after talking to my mom, if the TCM give pills, usually they also get from the supplier the pills, may be from china or somewhere else, so the quality of the pills we won't know how good it is.. So in the end, if give herbs, at least we know that is really good for us.. Unless the TCM is so good, ownself grind the herbs and put into the capsules themselves lah.. But for this TCM whom I will be going to, I have taken her medicine in the past.. She usually gives her medicine in powder form and it helps me recover very fast from fever etc.. But not sure this time will give me powder or brew one lah..

Miloqueen>> Ya, really hope Dr Tan can help.. I have yet to visit her for my current condition, also not sure what she will give.. Am trying to arrange to visit her tomorrow after work.. You can go down see her first, see if you are comfortable with her.. Do make an appointment with her but be prepared to wait though..
happy.gif

ginger, don't give up. TCM takes time, think positively ok? It helps the ttc journey. Not sure if you know my condition, but I only have half the chances cos one side of my tube is blocked.
sad.gif

<font color="purple">gingerbreadger...
let vote for iphone app heee...
dont compare dont compare!!!!!!!! will be our turn soon!!!! dragon flowing to us!!

SarahFaith
well... i got the same thing from you plus.. i used to see the TCM in Jurong East.. she gave pills and my condition i cannot take certain herbs like dang gui which a lot tcm like to give to their patient..
and i feel pill u cant control the ingredient like removing the herbs away..
that is why i go Dr Tan... but for her.. she can make it powder for her patient</font>

Good luck to the 2 Happy too!

Starrie
Your faint line getting darker? Means you might O soon! Hope going away works!

coyote
I am also looking for tingkat delivery. I assumed that most will deliver to my area and when I started calling, I realised tat it is the opposite! Quite a number don't deliver here and since I want lunch, even harder. Sigh...

Miloqueen
*high 5* Lets jia you together!

SJX
I am getting FAT too! When you see me next week, you will know! LOL...
I also want iPhone app!

Hi all
Will I stop getting updates from this thread via email when I didn't post for the day? I stopped getting updates since 11+am today and I thought noone has been posting here which is unusual until I logged in again after lunch.

Happy, I was on clomid for a few cycles. It always give me mood swings and bloatedness. The 1st time I took it I had terrible ovulation pains and very sore boobs.

Starrie
I get what you mean. Continue testing and you might see it turn positive soon! Sounds like you might be going to O! Good luck!

sjx>> I also start to think I got too big a flask for office use liao. =x Maybe I can boil and drink over 2 days instead? Advisable? Or drink alt days.

sarahfaith>> Not sure if yrs will be the same as mine. But she given me powder form one, maybe coz she know I no time to brew. =p Yr AF also irregular? Or MIA like mine?

Miloqueen>> I can assure tat the waiting part is long also. =x But since u live nearby, maybe can call and check b4 u go down. =)

Amy>> Last time she always gives me powder form.. But my mom's friend daughter-in-law, she gave medicine to brew.. I actually m/c in May, until today my AF still not yet come, cannot TTC..
sad.gif

Latest table update! Think we are waiting to hear news from Agie and sunshine!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>38-41</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>long, erratic cycles &amp; PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agie</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>31-32</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK (Mt A)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Sept '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>PGHua</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>Prof Wong (NUH)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>Cyst removal (Oct '08) </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunny</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>m/c twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu03</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>36-40</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>chew88</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>gingerbreadger </TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Wee (KKH)</TD><TD>Tan Choon Chan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>11-Jul</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tethysea</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>32-41</TD><TD>Dr Lien (Mt E/Mt A)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>28-29</TD><TD>Dr Jason Lim (SGH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>waves</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern/Dr John Hui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-42</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>PCOS and blocked tube (left) </TD></TR><TR><TD>PhyLee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-30</TD><TD>Dr Charles Lim (Mt E)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearGE</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>peapea</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>nb01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>,</TD><TD>32-35</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai (Camden)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Carice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32-43</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Han (RH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Apr '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>SarahFaith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>Dr Wong/Leung</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>coyote</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>m/c (Jun '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sarahfaith>> Sorry to hear tat. I also not sure abt the brewing part - thou I prefer powder form coz more convenient. =) Did u went to see yr gynae abt yr AF?

SJX: clomid side effect is FAT? wah... dont tell me my weight gain has something to do with it?

waves: i think you'll stop receiving updates after a certain number of posts.

Agie: any news for us? ;p

i wanna know how do you gals know if its O pain too.

u noe i read about ppl who noe its their left/right ovary pain... which i got totally no idea how they noe that its teh ovary thats causing hte pain..

yea, i'm keen to know O pains too. i used to be able to feel a slight twinge on one side and if i press on that side, i can sort of feel the ovary. this doesn't happen all the time.

this month, obviously i got totally confused about when my O is. but last night i felt poking pains at the right side of the pelvic area, not at the lower tummy. this goes on and off for at least 4 hours. other times i feel general crampness, a little like PMS, but it's way too early for my AF as i am currently CD20.

?

<font color="purple">nb01..
high five!

starrie..
the thickness is it the same.. just bd bd bd bd bd.. wack ah

Waves..
u unclick in ur preference is it?

amy...
to start off maybe alternate day for 2 weeks, when ur body can adapt then every day..

gingerbreadger...
my o pain got 2 kind... sharp pain but it only last an hour and it at below the belly button.. it either left or right
the other pain is just mild stomach ache pain...not cramp

nb01..
my last menses is 29 May and till todate AF not report, one illness can really screw my body

sonel...
my is very obvious... the side effect is fat... in size and weight and it like dramatic gaining...
</font>

nb01 - I have been reading reviews and understand that not many cater for lunch. I have just confirm with tingkatdelivery. All the caterers that I have called delivers to my area ard the same time, as early as 3-4pm. So is just try the 10days trial lah, I only order 1 pax for me n DH.

tethysea, i love that pic!!!!

sarahfaith, can try to help me get appt??? hmmm... how should i contact u... are in our email loop?

nb01, looks like everyone is monitoring your sleeping hours lei!

i wonder how is sunshine lei... heee

peapea>> If sarahfaith can't get appt for u, let me know and I will help u get one next Wed when I go. Wat I understand is appt basis usually is abt one mth in advance.

Happy: Good luck!!

Thanks ladies fr the info on Clomid and the wishes..

I have another doubt. The nurse told me if gt crampy pain it means ovulating.. So I asked her, if I hv been having the crampy pain the past 2 days, does that mean I can BD in case I am ovulating.. N she gets so horrified n tells me No! No BD in case it interferes with pregnancy. She said cramping cud mean period on its way. I m very confused. 2ww cannot BD? Hw will it affect pregnancy?

<font color="purple">starrie
what are u waiting for? just BD!!!

amy..
i dont know 500 ml is how much wahaha... but my is really a cup.. a normal cup size :p
</font>

<font color="purple">sonel and happygolucky...
if u ovulating well.. try not to take clomid...which is not good
i dont know read from who said she is on 10th clomid... this is so dangerous!

</font>

Amy>> Nope, I did not go back to the gynae regarding my AF.. Was thinking of going to TCM to regulate my cycles.. Wanted to "bu" my body properly so that my cycles can be regular.. How long have you been going to your aunt? Any improvement so far?

peapea>> I will try to get appt for you if I go down tomorrow.. If I myself also cannot get, then I also need Amy's help le.. Haha.. I pm you my hp no ba..

Agie
Updated your details. New cycle new hope!
happy.gif

SJX
I think you O-ed late right? And just last week so AF shouldn't be due for some time. And hopefully shoo it away!

coyote
I might confirm with tingkat delivery too as it seems to be the only one delivering lunch to my area. Going to research a bit more tonight before confirming.
I actually don't mind if dinner delivers at 3-4pm at my area coz I can have late lunch! LOL...

sarahfaith>> No improvements noted so far, coz I have only seen her like, 2 weeks ago. =x But I notice my bowels getting more regular than b4. Haha.. =x Are u gg to get queue # tomolo morn? I will try to get appts for u and peapea if u can't. =)

Amy>> At least there's some improvement to your body.. My mom is arranging for me.. Not sure if can get a slot tomorrow.. I will update again if I able to get a slot.. Thanks in advance!!
happy.gif

happygolucky> if pain = O, doesnt it mean u shld BD? y she say canot?

sonel> i remmber reading.. the max u can take is 6 cycles. cause will cause ovarian cancer... did the dr noe u took 12 cycles alreadi?

Ranting time - My preg colleague has been walking around office chatting happily abt her baby the whole week. I dunno how she do work lorz. =x She can leave her table for half day dunno chatting in which corner of the office. =_="

Back