(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Hi ladies,

Been away for a work trip for the past few days. Wow! So much has happened. A lot catching up for me on this thread. Haha.

My AF is still missing in action. Tested again last Monday, still bfn. Haiz! Guess something is wrong with my hormones. Need to make appt to see my gynae soon. Don't know is it coz of the desire and stress making my body go bonkers. My mum even asked if I'm so stressed that my body is giving me all the false symptoms of pregnancy. xS

Hi lyn. Welcome.

Hi Lyn! We feel you.. We all are here cos we haven't strike yet. So cheer up n let's walk this road together!

I m feeling Sian n sleepy. Usually 2 wks after my period I will hv PMS. NOw I hv nothing.. Looks like AF going to Mia again! Sian! I feel so emo la.At least got PMS I can hope it is early symptoms or something. Weird right? Sorry just felt like ranting!

carine - so ur AF not zhun zhun lah, sometimes late for 1mth+ wor. Wny not test in few days time and if its bfn, den stock up pads and wait for AF to arrive. No need to hang in the air wondering cld it be or cld it not.

lyn - welcome, we all feel the same same as u. How do you know that you cannot ovulate?

happygolucky - sian n sleepy due to you have just recovered? Is ok to rant here, I also does that...LOL *yawn* I am sleepy too...these few days quite drowsy for me, sian tonite need to BD one last time according to my TCM.

coyote: (yes i really stalk you) think of it this way - when you get your BFP this month, you cant BD for the next many months! treasure your BD tonight! hahahahahaha...

Happy - Me too. Don't worry, we are all here to cheer and support each other, so its fine to rant. :) Am i right, ladies?

Coyote - so cool that your TCM tells you when to BD. Haha! Mind sharing which TCM you go to? I am thinking of going, but scare like the treatments will drag very long. Is yours ok?

hello again...thanks olivia,raine & happy...
happy.gif
hope we all will have our happy endings...

olivia: havent been on clomid, gynae said my ovulation test negative for last mth,but then, dunno whether the test counted or not, coz the day when i went gynae to have the test, i went back & discovered my AF came liao. but i know i got ovulated on other mths leh... so, now am monitoring for this mth using otk?ovulation test kit..(heeehhehe still not use to the abbreviations)

wah, u all respond so fast...heheh, i just posted a msg to respond, suddenly got other new posts//

coyote:hi...my gynae did the blood test for me, but maybe not accurate coz on d same day i got my af...so now self monitor..
sad.gif

tangerinez- i welcome ur stalking. Cannot lah, the inner me is rebellious so if ppl tell me what to do I dun like. That excludes work ;) Muhahaha... FertilityFrd spotted my O on CD15 and TCM said I O on CD16, I wonder who is accurate? LOL. Feeling super heaty now like going to fall sick anytime.

raine- I guess all TCM will tell u when to BD based on the BBT chart. My TCM will always ask me to try 3 times alt day during the fertile period. My TCM is Dr. Tan SB at chinatown. Dr Tan says taking chinese med needs at least 6mths to see result. I have seen her for 1yr +, striked once when it hit 1 yr but it didn't make it.

<font color="0077aa">welcome all the new joiners!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0077aa">nb01:</font> <font color="0077aa">where are you ah? i miss the table which you used to update! ;p</font>

yeah yeah ... paging for NB01 !!

realise u r not as active as last time ... good news for us ?? if yes, probably i can be the one updating the table ... :p

Hi ladies! Looking for me? Hee... I am still here but silent reader coz seems like not a lot of pple very active leh.. And then keep having problem posting in the thread especially during morning/afternoon so I just give up. But I was just here earlier in the week and posting!
happy.gif

These few days all very busy coz got bday party tomorrow to prepare and just went out shopping whole day with hubby! Just reached home and logged in for the first time today!

I still have the table but not many pple been updating and a lot of the info seems outdated. I have tried to update based on whatever info that you have posted but really a lot of pple MIA. I will post it up in my next post for you to see.

Welcome to the newcomers! Will read and reply more later!
happy.gif

Table seems much shorter due to many graduates!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>62</TD><TD>28-29</TD><TD>Dr Jason Lim (SGH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>san2</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>waves</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>60</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern/Dr John Hui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agie</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>31-32</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK (Mt A)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Sept '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu03</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>diamond22</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>11-Jul</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>30-40</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chew88</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>coyote</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>m/c (Jun '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>28-42</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>PCOS and blocked tube (left) </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedbb</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>m/c twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SarahFaith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>Dr Wong/Leung</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Han (RH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Apr '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

nb01> ppl like me nv request to include mah...so ur table seems short but alot of ppl still here chatting away... =)
seems like quite a no. of us has been seeing tcm wor....

coyote> dr tan told u need at least 6 months ah? then i have to be patience liao cos i just started...

Good morning all, TGIF!!!!

tangerinez - I am a good girl loh, got a quickie last nite ...keke...

longtaizi - I asked Dr. Tan SB b4 on how long will the med takes effect and her reply is at least 1/2 year. I guess that is provided when we diligently take the med as instructed. Sometimes we don't, we will skip a dose in a week. Hahaha.. that might delay the progress :p But I guess this depends on individual. I heard a lot of ppl saying gng to who and who will strike on their 1st/2nd visit. I think those are not really because they have issue conceiving and the med took effect. Is more of BD-ing on the right timing after listening to the TCM's advice.

hi Mrs Ho! cycle-mate! I finished O liao. I think was either Wed or Thurs, based on follicle scan at the gynae and OPKs. managed to BD both days. actually wanted to BD this morning as well, to cover all bases, but too tired to wake up. so we've done our part for this cycle. now we wait and hope for the best.

how about you? should be O around the corner also right? jia you jia you!

Hi Gals ,

Is friday yet i still feel tired during work
sad.gif

Can i check with you gals anyone AF come more than a week ?
My AF CD1 is 13 Aug till today CD7 should be very light or even no more but i am still having quite alot of menses . Worry what have happen
sad.gif

Coyote - thanks for the info. Shall go try try.

Happy - sometimes no symptoms is a good thing. Cheer up, ok? It's Friday.

Nb01 - yea, I get problems posting too. It's rather frustrating.

Hi ladies! TGIF!

Now that I have posted the table, any updates anyone? Hee.. Especially from <font color="ff0000">waves, Agie, sunshine, xiu, SJX and sonel</font> Where has everyone disappeared to? PAGING PAGING!
happy.gif

Jia you to all those in 2ww especially Starrie and coyote!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">nb01:</font> <font color="0077aa">any dust to sprinkle? cos you're missing from the table? ;p
bearGE &amp; peapea are also missing? keke! (trying to recall those who went for gathering)</font>

<font color="0077aa">Candymix:</font> <font color="0077aa">'many ladies got problem' sound so negative. hehe! dont worry lah, all problems can be solved. little dragons waving at us!!</font>

<font color="0077aa">im waiting for AF to report... looooong cycle again.</font>

i have to start my clomid next cycle...so im thinking this cycle dun test opk dun do anything just enjoy n relax...

anyone on clomid now? any side effects?

sonel, details remove for some time already. You MIA for too long? Hee... Remove coz don't want to post details of my cycles as can get depressing and if just left gynae details, seems so empty. So decided to remove entirely and then think peapea and bearGE also followed suit. You waiting for AF to report? Maybe you are the one with dust to sprinkle? Hee...

Suddenly everyone is back? Where is SJX? Miss her!

bearGE here!!!

Never leave the thread. Was a reader all along as i also keep having problem with posting the last time.

Welcome to all newcomers!!! JIA YOU!!!

nb01- tks.

starrie - ur 2ww shld be due already, when are u gng to test? All the best!

olivia - our O dates are near, mine is either Mon/Tue.

peapea leh, DPO which day already?

Hi Ladies, I am looking for mums with 13 to 36 weeks pregnant for a short 15 mins survey in our office at Beach Centre, near Raffles Hotel on formula milk brand - Abbott, e.g. Similac or Gain IQ. Criteria : You must not reject this brand and may use this brand in future. Token: 30 bucks NTUC voucher. Kindly SMS me your Name, age, how many weeks pregnant to 97640028 ASAP.

peapea &amp; olivia - our O are very near, peapea was Sat/Sun, me Mon/Tue &amp; olivia Wed/Thu...hahaha... one after another, let's pray for success!!!

starrie - hope to hear gd news next week!

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Hi Sally

This is your 3rd post in the wrong thread. We are in the TTC and not mummies stage. Please take note. Many thanks.</font>
</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi everyone...

Sunshine's here... But dun think can shine anymore. Thats y chg my nick to oni Lebb..

I'm still ard. No bfp yet....
Not on purpose to be MIA... Sigh....

Sorry, the following post by me may or may not affect some of u...

Well...
Last month, I was too stressed up by my TTC path until I breakdown.
DH saw me in this stage, told me to cut off from all the forums, TTC websites, and watever that pour info into me. Now I oso secretly post this, :p

Saw the posts by some sistas here with the good news, I'm happy for them but feel v lousy on my side.

So I've been trying hard to take things easy for this month, I had tried not to use my OPK. But my BBT keep dropping. I oso dunno why... No positive signs of O until now...
Now only rely solely on TCM to help me...
Really really wish I will BFP soon... *sob*sob*

Sigh...

nb n sonel
Thk u for 'missing' me, haha..
nb
I know I hv been 'occupying' the space.
Pls remove me from the chart.
Thks!</font>

Lebb, hugs hugs...I feel u.....I've oso decided not to use opk, not to think too much &amp; hope things will happen when I least expected...

Lebbs : look at the bright side ... the time is not right yet .... dont think so much ... jia you and bbdust to you .... cheer up ...... if u r down ... i agree with ur hb to go less in the forum ... just occasion drop by to say hello can liao ....

LEbb, i am also silent reader now. Work is piling + moving house so i hv a lots of things to do, which is gd that i take mind off abt ttc. We are taking the checkup/TCM slower in aug. After moving in Sep then we concentrate on ttc again.
Though i keep hving nightmare abt no bb &amp; we go buy such a big house (EM) for 2 of us to grow old in
sad.gif
DH tells me nt to think so much &amp; be so stressful. It's gd to pour out worries &amp; de-stress but if the forum is too much to handle go MIA la. EOD, we will always be here for each other, whether we post or nt. take care
happy.gif

Lebb, sunshine babe. It may rain occasionally but the sun will never be gone for long. Sometimes we do face low moments in life but that is ok, coz it will be over. Take some times to overcome it and be gay again. Take breaks when u need it, cry out when u want too, do whatever that can make u feel better. U are entitled to these privileges bcoz u r woman. Ur shoulder carries too much responsibilities, unload it when it is too heavy to bare. Life is short and u only live once, enjoy it to fullest.

You may or may not read this, but I still post it bcoz I also need to constantly remind myself not to be too hard to myself. You are always our good old sunshine. I wish u to be able to cast the passing clouds aside and shine always. Love!

Hi all ttc-ing mummies,

Its been a long time since i log in.. Been very busy with my work and online biz!! haa... Any ttc-ing mummies became preggy already? =D

Anyway, i went to the gyna and take clomid for my 1st cycle. Wondering do we have to take the clomid everyday at the same time?

Its been the 9th day since my menses came.. So now keep testing for the Ovulation.. Haiz.. Dunno if the clomid didnt work for me or the OKP spoil.

Anyway, ytd i went to Ban Choon Chan @ marine parade, the chinese sinseh.. I took back 3 packets of medicine. Yucks!! The smell.. Yeee!! But no choice for the sake of getting preggy!! I MUST DRINK FINISH!! haa..

The doc say that my left side ovarary is not working properly, right side is normal.. I guess it means not health egg?? Or no egg... haiz.. Then he say my uterus lining not strong enough, very weak and like some lining coming off..

So he gave me 3 packets of medicine and 1 packet is to be taken today. To help the egg come out or something like tat..

He still tell me when i will be ovulating, which is 24/08 - 01/09.. so this period can try.. Another 2 packet to be taken on 02/09 &amp; 05/09 to make my uterus lining stronger so that the egg can be hold on, something like tat..

Then he still say if unsuccessful, my menses will come on the 10/09 like tat.. So if menses nv come then i'll know it i'm preggy anot.. cna test on the 16/09... haa...

Well, i seriously dun hope to go back again next month to take the medicine again la.. haa..

Then i ask him, so my problem still ok? Not very right?(trying to an wei myself). He said, where not big, no egg is very big issue la!! den i was like -_-''', ok... haa...

Hopefully, the western and chinese can come together and boost the chances.. haaa...

When i was waiting there to colelct my medicine, i saw a lady who is preggy ard 10 weeks, i sat there quite sad and keep asking when will my turn come?? They couple looked so happy lo.. Then the aunty who gave me medicine told me, e preggy lady oso seeing their doc, since nov 09, i was like HUH! need to see so long den can get preggy ar??!! The aunty say she got more problem, like she will produce oil inside etc etc... Haa.. But she said something which i hoped it true la.. haa.. She said i'm younger so i will be easier.. haa.. The preggy lady is 34, 7 years older den me..

Then i took my medicine and go back liao.. haa... =D

Hi ladies

Im very new here. I have been reading silently on and off. I am married in Dec 09 and only started trying for a baby this year. We have been trying about 6 months or so but honestly we are not even trying very hard. We only do it as and when we like it.

Hope I can get useful info here and Im still learning on the abbreviations. =)

Me too always worried and sad when I see pregnant ladies around
sad.gif
I can say that I am quite stress over this issue but so far my hubby is quite relax.

My menses were late this month and thought I could get gd news but my AF came yesterday. Sigh
sad.gif

Back