(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

Baby - yes since gynae to do some basic check. She did a ultrasound scan n say my ovary no prob. Did hsg to cfm my Fallopian tube not blocked. My DH did sperm test and found that he has low count and quality no gd. Gynae suggested ivf but we r not comfortable to resort to that. We seek TCM for help and currently both of us are tiao-ing our bodies.

Happygolucky - this month u fall ill frequently, take good care to nurse back ur health. Can try again next month. But pukish sounds like m/s leh...hehehe

Morning ladies!!!!!!

coyote> :p *pinch pinch*

Baby (vanilla04)> I bought Concevie Plus too. But did use it cos hb thinks that I'm wet enough so didnt use it.

Good morning ladies!

chloie - *cheeks blushed* since u bought the conceive plus, why not try it? Just make sure use a bit. It will help the troop to reach destination faster, the egg has no patience...keke

Morning
happy.gif

Have a really great day...

gd morning ladies...

SJX.. Welcome back..
happy.gif

coyote, my case is similar with... DH prob.. did u buy any supplements for him???
Ytd bought the GNC multi-vits & folic acid.. now i thinking i should have bought the zinc supplements instead... haixz.. cos i remember cariec or someone DH also ate the zinc supplements right???

e-cups, he is taking tcm herbs only. Zinc intake he eats frm food like oyster egg & taiwan mee sua with oyster. Vitamin wise also from daily fruit intake.

E-Cups : My hb did not eat anything during TTC . sorry cant advise. All i know this is my least expected preg for that particular month and i strike that all only ...

thanks coyote! so does it mean u ovulate 16th day-21st? we must see the ones that have higher temp rite? got ple ovulate after 20th day?

btw, what is conceive plus? a lubricant? really gd ah? where can buy. mine always like super dry. ple said use egg white, but i very clumsy, so always spill or the yolk breaks!sigh!

coyote> Ooh! Okok! Shall try using it then. I read before that you all use applicator for it? Is that a need?

Mrs Carice> I need your bb dust!!!!!

lyn dz> Sorry but did I read your post as you use egg white as lubricant?

<font color="blue">sorry dont meant to be rude but just feel it really funny to read the post...Lyn dz this is the first time i heard people using real egg as lubricant.... is those old folk tells u so??? do u ever check with gynae or doc?</font>

hi ladies, am back from 1 month ttc break.. haha no good news though so this month press on. Last weekend saw my hb colleague wife gave birth to a beautiful daughter.. haiz we so want to be parents now
sad.gif

today CD1 !

Hello to all new tcc ladies! This cycle is my 4th try!

lyn- according to the chart, my ovulation day is CD15. U must have seen the highlighted orange dates from CD16-21, those are days post ovulation (in short call DPO). Yes you have to look at the temp surge to determine you have ovaluated. Possible for some to ovulate later esp. for those with long AF.

Conceive plus is a frdly lubricate to sperms. I find the texture pretty good, can buy from on-line store.

chloie - I tried both methods, with &amp; without applicator. I guess with applicator the lubricate can be injected real deep. But if you don't have one, juz spread it at your DH's and BD. And hor egg white as lubricant is true wor, I read from internet too...hehe

SJX, lols.. u cut little one lor.. only remember my BBT!!! lols
Still taking.. but pin chang xin liao.. not reading too much bcos temp sucks again.. lols... u leh.. MIA soooo long..

<font color="blue">yo yo e-cup
me busy lah... if BFP will be first to announce here to hao lian wahahha EVIL~

changing job scope so has to work harder now, no much time for TTC anymore...

ur bbt suck? thought u taking TCM... should help to improve mah.</font>

coyote: thanks!! i signed up for the fertility friend, and watched the videos, now i understand...didnt know i was so ignorant!thank u so much! wah, learnt sthg new today, cant wait to share with my DH. thanks again coyote!

sjx - no wonder u mia for so long. We are waiting for u to turn evil hehehe I also want to hao lian leh...LOL

lyn - u r welcome, i also learn alot from here and reading from internet. I also read the egg white is the closest to our EWCM but I dare not use. Have you tried? I guess is kinda messy isn't it esp when it drips to the bed?

Lyn, egg white? I thk instead of becoming more smooth, i thk eventually will become sticky lo.. Den ur bed wun be in a mess?

I use the concevie plus already felt a mess le.. haa..

Concevie plus will help the troops swim faster to the egg lo.. haa.. Anyway good feedback from my hubby la.. haa...

baby, yes, i used it for this mth, yah, a bit messy.i placed towel on my bed every time,lucky i got many towels to spare. i havent tried conceive plus b4, but i did tried pre-seed. but later developed into rash, so i stopped using after 2 application.

Coyote, i see.. I dun have the patience to wait. So i started the TCM and clomid together. haa.. I dun wan to wait till western cannot den try TCM. i will go crazy lo.. haa..

Cholie, Ya.. use it la.. since u already bought it.. Will help the troop to swim faster leh.. haa.. I mean according to the product la. =D

lyn, i thk pre-seed not tat good.. Cuz i heard from other mummies, not smooth and will sticky stick liky tat de.. ha... I personally tried concevie plus le la.. so its good.. =D

lyn, But i still feel yucky leh.. ha... Cuz i mena everyone cook egg before.. and noes tat egg if stain ur hand n u nv wash it, it will become sticky sticky de lo... haa...

Faster go buy concevie plus la.. dun use e egg white thingy again.. ha.a..

Heard that grapefruit, pineapple and walnuts are good for implantation. I dare not take pineapple due to myths. Just spotted the fruit stall at my workplace is selling fresh grapefruit juice, am drinking now ;) Taste like pomelo, quite nice.

<font color="0077aa">hello ladies! wao, the thread is 'active' again. hehe.. welcome all the new joiners!</font>
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">nb01:</font> <font color="0077aa">nay.. no good news from me lah. CD02 for me. ;p</font>

<font color="0077aa">LEbb aka sunshine:</font> <font color="0077aa">*hughug* take a break but do pop by once in a while to 'talk' to us k. little dragon waving at you.</font>

<font color="0077aa">to those waiting for O, jia you!
those who are in 2ww, waiting for your bb dust.
and to those who have just started new cycle like me, new cycle new hope!
happy.gif
</font>

baby: ya lor, actually i dont really into this egg white, but i dunno got conceive plus, n my dh was the one that convince me to use it, after few mths of contemplating. hahaha...ya, will check out the conceive plus!
coyote: grapefruit juice nice ah? not bitter meh?
sonel: hi...
happy.gif

hi ladies,

Today i had sometime to go visit my TCM and esp today is CD1, tot is a good opportunity to let her see.

After seeing her, discovered some new issues about myself. I last see her on my 3rd cycle this year in April. Then after that i went MIA so I was able to tell her one shot how many days my cycles was like for the past few cycles.

After going thru my past cycles records, she said my period cycle ranging 25 to 26 is really too short and she said i should aim at 27-28 days at least. When i told her my OPK result is positive on CD 10/11, she also commented is not very good either. She said mature eggs should come out at least CD14 onwards. Despite i have a good luteal phase based on what internet is saying, I didn't realize my ovulation matters so much as well
sad.gif
That's the reason why i haven get pregnant so far.

Even if did, is probably not a good egg. (Now am thinking back why i had mc now because of my egg issues). Now is not an issue whether i can catch the egg, is whether is a good egg! Gosh.

Am quite down now but then again i am positive at the same time that there are some issues i know i can work on rather than blindly trying on to get pregnant and knowing what happen. She told me to drink red dates + wolfberries every day. LRD to only take once a week. Basically i think is to strengthen my kidney now.

I asked her if raspberry leaf tea is ok, then she just said try to avoid all kind of teas if can cos tea by nature is liang type. I was like ok. Then i asked her if royal jelly should contd and she said is good for eggs, ovulation and etc PROVIDED i have no cyst and fibroid. i was like stunned again.

Lastly i asked about coffee, she said once a day shd be fine if can dun drink every day.

Hope my visit to TCM can help you girls out there but of course different individuals can be due to different reasons. Now is time to TTC again!

I am visiting a new gynae later and just to scan to ensure everything is fine. will share updates again!

coyote> Where can I get the applicator?

Mrs Carice> I went home just now to take luggage to collect your bb dust!

lyn dz> Ooh! Cos this is the first time I read that can use egg whites. Sorry! But does it stinks and gets sticky?

Happy> Have fun ttcing! Good luck!!!!

Happy: thanks for your TCM update.

I am like you, my cycles can range from 25-28 days. My luteal phase is 14-15 days which means my ovulation (per OPKs) is usually on CD12, although can be early as CD10. And my flow is very short, like 2-3days (with only 1 day heavy flow). I asked my gynae about all these and she didnt seemed concerned at all. She prescribed vitamins to boost my DH's sperm quality, but she didnt think I needed any help. But she did do bloodtests on my projesterone levels (CD20) and looked at my ovaries and follicles and endometrium lining on CD8 and she said everything looked fine.

Quite strange how western medical thinking varies from TCM in this aspect. I guess I should also go TCM to "seek second opinion" soon.

starrie - yes helps in cm and I can tell the diff. For implantation i am not sure, just take moderately for the vitamin contents
happy.gif

lyn - slightly bitter like pomelo, I quite like it. CM = cervical mucus.

happy - my CD cycle was short like 25-27 days too. My TCM &amp; a medical hall uncle also say no good althou internet says no prob if ovulate early. Luckily I didn't ttc last month, last month was my 1st AF and I ovulated on CD11 with a short AF of 23days only. This month better, I ovulated on CD15 and hopefully I either BFP or my AF comes ard CD28-30.

chloie - I got it from tangerinez who got bfp already, so she passed hers to me. Tangerinez got the applicators from preseed.

happy; thanks for sharing, very insightful.but what is LRD?
chloie, i never smell it, so erm, dunno if smelly(hehehe), but yah, its sticky.

btw, u all went to see tcm? i also want to ah.got any gd one to recommend? i stay in the west,but if not in the west also can,i just want to try2.

coyote> Ooh! Nevermind lah. Just ask my hb to apply on himself.
I have been experiencing cramps at my lower abdominal since yesterday. Wonder if it is ovulation cramps.

lyn > LRD - logan red date drink
happy.gif

Coyote > ic. Ok if my body is too weak i rather not BFP then else my baby is too weak for survival. Don't want to break my heart again. I rather focus on getting my body to health then. Can't believe it, been exercising so regularly for the past 5 years and to learn i have a weak kidney is like a slap on my face. Already cut down so much processed food. roar. !

Guess thread is getting active again!
happy.gif

Any updates from anyone for the table? I might remove those who are not so active.
Still pending updates from <font color="ff0000">waves, Agie, xiu03 and SJX</font>. The rest all updated already (sonel, updated yours too).

Welcome to all newcomers!

Regarding using egg whites for CM, I have heard of it but personally haven't tried it as find it a little gross (no offence). Think stick to preseed or conceive plus is better.

Grapefruit is good to increase cm. But if you ladies find it too bitter, can mix with orange juice which is what I do. And orange juice has lots of vit C which is good for us!
happy.gif

Newcomers, if you want to join the table, do provide me your details.

Starrie and coyote, realised you might be due for testing! Hope to hear good news from you!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>waves</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>65</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern/Dr John Hui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agie</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>58</TD><TD>31-32</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu03</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>diamond22</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>11-Jul</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>30-40</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>coyote</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>m/c (Jun '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>28-42</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>PCOS and blocked tube (left) </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedbb</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>m/c twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chew88</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>san2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>SarahFaith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>Dr Wong/Leung</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

nb01.. u are back darlins,... so quiet without u..:p

Frankly speaking, i cant find any grapefruit lor!! lols.. (no cold storage near me..=.=")

I just bought the multi-vits for my DH lor.. but thinking whether i should buy the zinc supplements for him instead.. haiz..

Back