(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

Smile box: you can go tto the gynea when you are about 8 weeks pregnant. This was what I was told when I try to book my appointment with my gynea when i was pregnant. I went to TMC. My gynea Dr M tan. Very experience female gynea.

Happimoomoo: thanks for your advice.. What is the clinic name?
happy.gif

Hi

just like to find if anyone do know, after the D&C how long will we keep bleeding?

In my case, its not very heavy, but certain days, the flow is light seem to be clearing up, but on certain day, it will be slightly heavier and seem to be like fresh blood.

pls advise.

Hi Happiness&Bliss ,

Glad to see u here...am also from Feb 2010 ...i think we are having the same situation...our 15 mths bb are too active n now may not be the best time...

R u trying for a dragon year bb?

Cheers,
Jas

Hi mummies, iam stresssed. i am on first round of clomid. recently i ve been feeling nausea every month. e nausea went away after i ve taken something. interrupted sleepdue to 2 or 3x of toilet in e nite. but tested negative. so fustrated with tcc!!!

kwlim : you will bleed more if you walk too much or carry too heavy stuff etc. If not usually it will clear up within as week or 2. Mine clear only after 2 weeks of flow.. sometimes heavy bcos i walk too much at work.

Jasmine : Hello... my girl is 16 months alr. I am in the feb thread but my girl is delivered in Jan 2010. Hee.... I actually wanted to try. But hb dun want, cos girl too active and too sticky to me. And also if have #2 also dun knw whr to find people to take care of #2. And we don;t like the idea of Childcare / infant care. But if go nanny, it will cost a bomb for 2. So putting on hold till we figure out a way. hahah..

Hi T_T,
I bought Sleepy Wear from Baby Slings and Carriers at Sq 2, 03-156. It's a long piece of cloth wrapped around our body and have the baby very closed to us. I have tried it for few weeks now, and my son falls asleep easily in this. It's said to calm crying babies and have them sleep for longer hours. Alternatively, you may want to consider swaddling your baby at night, if you currently are not. I delivered a boy in March, and for the first 2 weeks, my son kept us up for the 12-2am shift. I decided to swaddle him fm week 3 onwards and he's been sleeping well ever since. He now sleeps between 10-11pm and wakes up between 6-8am. He gets his sound sleep, I get my beauty sleep. Hope this helps.

Hi Pazzio

Thanks.. i will give it a try when i pass by there... my gal hates to be restricted.. anithing that restrict her legs n hands she will scream.. too used to freedom... =\

HI mommies..

by the way how long later should i do the ovulation test after tested negative?? yst night i tested but negative.. not sure when can i test again..

Hi all, may I join this thread?

I was trying to have no 2 but keep failing. My gal is already 23 month old and I have very irregular cycle that make me very hard to conceive. By the way I just stop bf my gal at her 21 month. Is it why very hard to have no 2. I very sad and tired that I really want to give up. My hb and I hope to have a boy this round that make me more stressful. Any mummies can share with your experience with me? Tia

pinky x, dont get so stress over conceiving a boy or ger. it is good enough to conceive a healthy baby.

i am trying also. i also get stress over it. but i forgot that to conceive , i need to be relax and carefree . dont think too much and enjoy the whole process.

My menses too was irregular tats y the gap of my kids are far apart. 2009 after 5yrs trying we gave up. my aunt told me to focus on my weight n regulate my menses.. she let me try unicity products. 4 moths later i concieve. now bb no. 4th coming ..

Wow.. #4.. SG couples seldom haf 4 kids nowadays.. E maximum i want is 4( provided finance n wound allow) if not 2 or 3..

Hi pinky: i think still depends on ur ovulation bah.. I jus had my 1st mense yst.. Hopefully my cycle will be regular as before preg my cycle was chaotic. Sometimes 1.5mth den haf sometimes 2 mths..

Pinky : r u ttc for #1? Actually TTC depends very much on your own health... some people got it easily and some tries for years....
Most imporatnatly is, if you know you are TTC soon try to eat more nutritious food and start to take your folic acid
happy.gif
good luck.

Hi tt and happIness, I am ttc my no 2. This month only 21 day cycle and just three day period. And dun know why today my stomach a bit pain. Hmm.. I got no problem ttc my no 1 but no 2 quite hard for me. Currently I did take some vitamins and tonic to boost my body, hope it help.
happy.gif

No 4 was unplan... we were happy with no. 3 after 6years trying.. but the unicity stuff makes my blood thinner and regulate my period so tats why hit jackport.... we thought cannot can pregnant so easy.... i am not selling the unicity product... so please dont get wrong idea....

Pinky : i have the same problem when i just stopped bf-ing too. When u just stopped bf-ing (after we breastfed for a long time), your body will have to "tune" back. Therefore there will be chances that mense will come more often or irregular.
Mine came every alt week after I stopped bf-ing. My gynae ask me to monitor and see if the flow is normal mense flow or if heavy. But after the 3rd cycle of every alt week mense, my gynae summon me in and gave me a jab and medication to regulate the mense.
You can monitor this time round, but do give yr gynae a call for advise.

Happiness
happy.gif
, hmm.. When I bf my bb I still come period but nv early as now. I have 3 days period then stop on monday but today got spotting. Ya agree with u, I going to look for my gynae soon. Thank you for ur advise
happy.gif

Pinky : when i bf my mense nvr come... it only came abt 1 week after i total stop bf-ing....
My gynae says cos i bf so long (1 yr), so my body clock is alittle "messy" now...
So may need some time to regulate....

Yes do speak tp yr gynae about it... I'm sure it is nothing sinister, just that talking to the gynae may just put us more at ease
happy.gif

I m still bf-ing once or twice a day.. N my mense came on monday n still gg on.. Somemore is super heavy flow.. Within 2hrs cover e whole pad liao.. I tink my womb is producing e wall lining for revenge.. Haha.. Coz since last year May was my last mense till AugUst den i found out i was 5 weeks preg..

i'm bf-ing my 18m old still, but mostly 4x a day, at most 5x a day. He sometimes tries to ask fro milk wen its lunch time but i pretend i din hear hahaha.. I jus got my period back wen he was 14m old. So far v irregular. 1st one 41 days, din temp, subseq also abt 35 days (one luteal phase only 10 days then next one 5 days...) totally siao cycle. Now alr dpo 17 but no sign where this is heading. Tested on dpo14 but -ve.

Honestly i feel quite sian. I want #2. Actually i was happy since my menses returned but i din know it'd b this crazy.

But i really dun wana give up bf...
sad.gif
its the only quiet time i get w my active toddler!

How????????

i dreamt of having a 7m old daughter who can run liao. Sounds so nutty i know.. But wen i was newly preg w #1, i dreamt of holding a newborn in my arms who smelled so sweet, and it felt lik it was a boy...n it was!! Still rmbr the dream vividly...

Actually enjoyed my 1st preg very much. Except for the ms which ended ard 13 weeks and on off dizzy n blackout, i felt v fit during the preg
happy.gif
and also mostly v happy
happy.gif

skinney : i know of mommies who bf but still went on to have #2. But then somehow along the way u have to wean of #1 because you will have to bf #2.
I ask my gynae b4, she advises to stop bf-ing then try for #2. That is the optimal for #2 cos baby forming in our womb needs plenty of calcium from us...and with bf-ing mother is also "giving out" calcium...thus may not be very good for mommy in a way...

I stop bf-ing when my girl turns 1.
I think it is ok to stop bf-ing alr cos she can take in nutrients from her solids and supplement with milk.
At this age, their main staple nutrients are from their solids. And milk is only supplement.

During bf-ing the luteal phase can be quite crazy.

happiness, my wish is to tandem breastfeed.
happy.gif
dunno if i can get my wish.

I read suring bf-ing luteal phase can b too short for implantation, which is wat i exp for 2nd n 3rd cycle. Now this 4th cycle defy the norm. I'm still hoping for preg.. I told my hb, the only way to tell is if i feel nauseous.

For my first preg, my aversion came at abt 5w. The aversion was ginger biscuit my hb was eating. But each preg is dif i know..

Hi,

Have these to clear:

High sensitivity LH ovulation strips - 20 strips for $10 (expiry 9 June 2012)

Clearblue smiley face ovulation digital test:
BNIB 7 tests - $40 (expiry Dec 2011)
Opened pack 5 tests - $20 (expiry Sep 2011)

All tests and strips are individually packed.

Bundle price $60 for all.

Pls PM me if keen. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometers, and TTC supplements, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

PS: One of the partners of Baby Dust Shop is now pregnant and all products are now sprinkled with tons of sticky babydust (for good luck)!

skinneybeenie ,
whats tandem breastfeed?
my boy is 22mths n im still bf-ing him..tried to wean off with no success
although i was on tbf for 12mths, my meneses came 3mths after delivery! but irregular cycles
but recently it has stabilised to 25days cycle
sad.gif

so plan to ttc for #2 soon

I din come in for awhile.

Skinny : it may be a challenge to tandem bf but it's workable. Just that for a start you may not have a peace of mind, like may worry if the younger one is drinking enough, and hoping the elder one does not take up all of the colustrum meant for the younger...but then before we worry abt that, it's the preggy part that you may have to be xtra cautious.
Because when u r preggy yr body is coping with another baby growing within, and u have a toddler who is bf and also absorbing nutrients from you. So with this, it may take a toll on yr body. Therefore, be sure to pump in alot of vits and nutritious food.

sharon : tandem breastfeeding is where the mother breastfeed 2 or more of her kids of different ages concurrently.

T_T : tbf = total breastfeed.

Hi ladies,

Do you know when i can make appt with the gynae when you know you are pregnant? Must wait until 8 weeks pregnant?

hi ladies,

m trying for dragon baby too..
but menses didn't come for 4 months liao..tested and negitive..
my cycle is 45 days..
is it normal?

creamcream: hi u can make appt with a Gynae when u have detected positive from test kit. That time i was 5weeks+ when i went to see a gynae.

henshe: hi.. i think sometimes the cycle abit chaotic.. that time my menses din come for 2 1/2mths. and each mth e menses din turn up, i test oso negative. until the coming 3rd month i did a random test it became positive..

Back