(2012) Planning for Dragon baby?

Hello missy! Yeah I just got Blackmore conceive well gold last weekend. Start eating it yesterday! The smells is stinky and awful! The tablet and capsule is so big! But I'm not sure whether there is any side effect of taking this pre-conception pill! Dear god please bless us with a baby!

hi jellow, i think there should not be any side effect. a few mummies took conceive well as well and struck in a few cycles. hope we'll be the lucky ones next! haha

Helo Missy, I took Conceive well. The pills are huge and need lots water to gush it down.
Guess it worked well for me... EDD Dec12.
Buy it during Robinson's sale, is slightly cheaper.

congrats lola! yes, the pills is really huge and need lots of water to flush it down. i'm finishing 1 strip of it. left with 2 more strips. bought it during watson's member private sale last week. it's on 50% off!

Congrats Lola83! 12 dec! Woooh cool! 12.12.12 birth date!
happy.gif

Dear all,

I have been trying for abt 4mths wanting for my #2 dragon bb girl but i went to see a gynae to check y until now i do not hv bb.

He tested me by blood test and saying i dun ovulate that was past 3 weeks ago i tested.

Yesterday i used a cheapo pregnancy kit to test whether do i pregnant but is neg. i alr late for 2 weeks.

Any idea do i possibilty conceive?

Jac-Is ur period regular? if yes, and u r have not taken any medicine to disrupt the cycle, u may want to check with ur gynae. Blood test is more reliable. if you are low on HCG, the test kit cant detect that you are pregnant. Or you can try getting a Clearblue test kit? supposed to be more sensitive to hcg.

People like to have dragon baby. Excepting the name of "dragon", any other reasons that they prefer dragon baby? Just curious.

Yuna Su,
As for me, i different. I don't want a dragon baby cos study is too stressful to them especially Pr1. But God(i'm a christian) give me a dragon baby. So what to do, as baby is a blessing from GoD.. My boy name does not have any character with dragon.

Hey guys, I have extra bath and body works pocketbac, and it is very good for sanitizing. I gave my girl to use it and she likes it very much, I bought extra so I will like to sell them, anyone interested? Email me at [email protected]

Back