(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

babygalore..glad that your spotting stopped. MS is really sucky so you may want it to go away as soon as you get it..haha. I am planning to go cruise next week and I am sure I will lugi on the food. Wk 11 but I think MS will still stay with me.

Trosmo..seems the yoga class is so pack.. hmm.. will consider first.

Luv, I stopped Q10 after BFP but still finished Conceive Well.

LuvNhope, looks like blackout is similar to ms, in that can be due to varied reasons, pregnancy is really not easy...

Cherrie, we have previously discussed here about not too obvious fetal kicks too
happy.gif
This may be 1 of the reasons, anterior placenta, in that baby is located towards the back of the placenta, hence the kicks are not as obviously felt. You can check your detail scan report, there should be a note reflecting if one is anterior placenta, left-sided, right-sided etc.

But if this is not the reason, def can speak to your gynae about it.

mc, thanks. Was still taking it the past few days. Figured since Conceive Well also has Q10 shld be okay, but today started wondering if it's advisable. Maybe i'll just stop taking for now.

Tromso, yeah, it's a long and tough journey. But you're almost at the finishing line! I still have a long distance to cover. ;)

Cool, same my DH also fins what I cant fins and he complaints all the time that he is getting fatter... we are in the same boat
happy.gif

Now I am munching on peanuts/walnuts and dried cranberries to minimise hunger in bet meals.

BabyGalore,
u cannot change bedsheet.
can ask your DH to change the bedsheet but if he do so you have to be few miles away from the house....LOL

Har? HOPE, i tot just dun be in the same room can liao?? Aiyoh, these supersitions, dun follow worry. Follow also so complicated.

My doorbell is faulty now and I tell my DH let's fix it only after delivery, hahah... And i'm avoiding a wedding that's coming up in end June. Oh well, if i can do it (or don't do it in some cases), i follow lah.

BabyG, up to the individual lah... These are mainly Chinese beliefs (lots of them if u really wanna find out!!!). The ang mohs don't follow and they're fine too.
happy.gif

Hi heartbeat
Thk u.. Soon will be ur turn to deliver after mine n cock..;)
Take care n hope no more blackout for u..

Hi pink
I see.. U r now in both great gynea gd hands so can relax.. U still in hospital? When discharge?

Hi tanny
My appointment oso fortnightly now.. Dun be angry k, just try go at one plus n think u wun need wait too long for ur turn..;)

Hi tromso
Ya, he just asks me to increase my medicine intake.. Actually i can feel the BH these few days n after take the pills, will feel better.. Lucky i already start my home rest..;) hows ur lunch appointment with the gals yesterday? Buy anything?
Btw, i dun use rice wine when bath during confinement, i use the chinese herbs 大风艾/草.. Sigh, the weather getting sooo hot this week, think i will give up n wash hair after one wk instead of 2weeks..
Hee.. Now we r getting hotter n hotter, i dun cover blanket at night when sleep under aircon.. Bare leg too.. But lucky no cramps so far *touchwood*.. Think is due to insufficient calcium intake as need min 2cups of milk a day will help on the cramp ba..

Btw gals
R we suppose to take chicken essence daily during confinement time after 10days?

Hi catherine
Hope u wun tired urself out at work n able to play with ur gal today..;)

Hi cherish
I know how u feel as when my bbies dun kick much, am worry too.. But sometime they r tired n need sleep so may not kick so many times everyday.. It depends on bb position too.. I remember tanny oso ever comment her bb dun kick so strong when at twenty plus week too.. If u still worry, no harm goto ur gynea for a checkup..

Ya throll
Dun take too much peanut, in case will cause bb allergy after born..

Regarding pantang, tt day i show my maid how to change my son bedsheet few weeks ago, then later i realise i shd not be in the rm.. Hope son rm ok but not my rm.. Btw, i know we cant cut things with scissor on bed but if tear paper on bed, ok or not huh?

Hi bbgalore
Service aircon shd be ok since no hammering etc.. Else u stay in living rm when they service ur aircon in ur rooms..

Enjoy ur cruise mc007...

Thanks ladies, guess like what you say, pressure to arteries and i probably got up too fast. Will be more careful now.

Luv, i kaypoh for CockCock, she shared with us already, she having 1 boy and 1 gal!

Realli Jo3? I am after you and CockCock? That is if i dont hold till full term i guess else CoolCool, Babyjourney, Angel should be before me. Wow that does sound soon and something for me to look forward to! I only know CockCock and me a few weeks apart, the day she deliver means i better pack my hospital bag! Hee

Hi Hazel n gals
Very bored at home, i remember u say use a programe to see hongkong serial via ipad, may i know wht program u use to download fr pc or ipad n see? I try pptv n 乐视网but most program i see halfway n no more available for downloading.. Make me so sianzz.. Like 潜行狙击,see half way n gone for downloading.. Wondering use what other sw to continue see now? Thks for any advise...;)

Luv, i ever heard from somewhere, dont know how true that for IVFs, the embryologists can see gender chromosomes though they cannot tell us due to legal restrictions, so if transfer 2, they are normally nice enough to choose 1 sex each so if both stick, tend to produce LFTs.

Gdness, I never knew about the change of bedsheets we cannot be in the same room... ok now onwards I have excuse to retire & let DH do all the work... haha

Oh mine... thanks Hazel/Joanne, I will stop eating peanuts now onwards... thanks for the advise.

Btw gals, What r the latest hongkong show for downloading n see n is nice huh?

Hi heartbeat
Will be contented if can deliver them at 35th wk..;) u oso having ah long n ah feng right? How many wks r u now?

Jo3, i am 19 weeks. Ya last checked at KKH ADC scan last week, was told B/G. Before that, in earlier weeks, Dr Loh and Dr Tan also say B/G.

heartbeats, what abt those carrying girls?? i love tofu leh, but ever since i heard abt what estrogen in tofu may affect fertility, don't dare to eat so much liao.
sad.gif

I also love tofu and soya but have cut down already for the sake of my boy. I think if carry gals ok to take afterall its ok for gals to have more estrogen. Take moderately should be fine, dont think at this early stage will affect their fertility. So sad right? Soya bean used to be my breakfast drink and only drink i can stomach esp during MS days.

heartbeats, hahah, i meant fertility for ourselves back when i was still TTCing. Dunno whether it's true that those who take high amts of tofu will find it harder to get preg.

Hope, your baby has been crossing legs? Maybe you will find out next scan! If boy can tell as early as even 14 weeks as the KKJ will be very obvious. Thats what happened for me when i saw Dr Loh at 16 weeks. Both my babies open legs at that time so can see the difference, my boy part really got something (looks erected even!) and my gal part flat flat.

Luv, its true, if we take too much estrogen foods when TTC esp if we are not low in estrogen in the first place, our eggs shells can be too hard.

heartbeats, my baby was facing down and zzzZZZ during the last scan, so Dr Loh said cannot see and no need to search liao...
so he only measured from head to bottom then done.

tanny, usually the sterilisers come with their own tongs, no?

LFT= Long Feng Tai

Wow, i realise it's been so long i can't even remember if the tongs go inside the steriliser when sterilising?? Do they? Logically speaking they shld right? Mums who just had their babies, can advise?

Cock cock, Yup I m v thankful that my hubby was helping a lot last night. I got up at 4.30am this morning!!!!! Elis miss her last Feed at 10pm. Slept till 4.30am and start talking to me! I juz had to pat her until 5.30am she still dun stop. Faint. Throw her to my hubby as I prepare for work. By 6.30am she slept. Today she dun recognize her mother sobsob... My aim today... To leave by 5.30pm. I want my baby to know who is her mother!!

Heartbeats, u mean if we r carrying boy, we should not eat tofu now? I asked cos Hilltop tingkat i ordered have tofu dishes. Thou my baby's gender not confirm yet. :p

Hi Joanne, I think we yak yak for about 4 hrs at lunch yesterday, didn't do any shopping heee... it's nice to see the mtbs in person, with the company of Pierced's adorable little sweetie pie
happy.gif

For shower, the rice wine is to be added to the herbs water. Supposed to further rid of wind.

For chicken essence, some starts fr day 1 of confinement whilst others start later like day 10, I think it's your preference. My guess is that with open wounds, many would avoid chicken and seafood, hence chicken essence too.

Back