(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

Ya Chris!

Please be careful, we tend to be more clumsy when preggy and also absentminded hahaaa.. Do slow down.
6612156.gif

Chris, I feel like pooing.. Rectrum is uncomfortable but pain down there.. How ah? Wan to cry... Hv not emptied bowels since tues night. V uncomfortable.

Yes, going home at noon after seeing bb fr 11-12pm.

Chris, I feel like pooing.. Rectrum is uncomfortable but pain down there.. How ah? Wan to cry... Hv not emptied bowels since tues night. V uncomfortable.

Chris, your CL lady is really nice to dish out so much help and valuable advice
happy.gif
When I visited my friend at hospital, her breast was so swollen, had to wrap in cabbage leaves, was quite amazed as it's my first time hearing and seeing it. Now seeing you guys sharing about it here, feels so real...

Yes, the Wong Yiu Nam medicinal hall has been around for years now, hence I heard the herbs are very trustworthy too. SIL will usually fax her order in a day before and collects during lunchtime next day cos the order is very long. She stopped buying from EYS cos it's very ex loh....I'm also quite skeptical about buying herbs and bird nests etc fr unknown sources, have heard so many unfortunate incidents. Will just get my bird nests fr Lao Ban Niang and cordyceps at Wong YN, then can case close, phew!!

happy.gif
When I visited my friend at hospital, her breast was so swollen, had to wrap in cabbage leaves, was quite amazed as it's my first time hearing and seeing it. Now seeing you guys sharing about it here, feels so real...

Yes, the Wong Yiu Nam medicinal hall has been around for years now, hence I heard the herbs are very trustworthy too. SIL will usually fax her order in a day before and collects during lunchtime next day cos the order is very long. She stopped buying from EYS cos it's very ex loh....I'm also quite skeptical about buying herbs and bird nests etc fr unknown sources, have heard so many unfortunate incidents. Will just get my bird nests fr Lao Ban Niang and cordyceps at Wong YN, then can case close, phew!!

happy.gif

Hi sunbelle
Me slim?? No lah.. Quite fat now after so many years try to ttc n not much exercise..;) thks for ur compliment..;)

Hi hazel
No worries, ur gal will be fine and will discharge very soon ya..;)

Dear all
I need u gals advise now.. As i understand tt we r not suppose to attend any 白事 when we r pregnant.. But, how abt our hubby? Can he attend? My hb gd friend daddy pass away yesterday n i think he wants to go but i forbid.. Due to now is new year somemore.. But can see he still feel like going, is it ok one huh if wife no attend and only hb attend?? Can or not advisable? Kindly advise... Thk u...

Hi sunbelle
Me slim?? No lah.. Quite fat now after so many years try to ttc n not much exercise..;) thks for ur compliment..;)

Hi hazel

Dear all
I need u gals advise now.. As i understand tt we r not suppose to attend any 白事 when we r pregnant.. But, how abt our hubby? Can he attend? My hb gd friend daddy pass away yesterday n i think he wants to go but i forbid.. Due to now is new year somemore.. But can see he still feel like going, is it ok one huh if wife no attend and only hb attend?? Can or not advisable? Kindly advise... Thk u...

Hi sunbelle

Hi hazel

Dear all

Hi Sashamama, eehhhh... I dun think he will prescribe d herbs if he does not ve ur records. I feel that he is very careful wif preggy herbs n everything has to b recorded. But i guess no harm trying?

Hi Sashamama, eehhhh... I dun think he will prescribe d herbs if he does not ve ur records. I feel that he is very careful wif preggy herbs n everything has to b recorded. But i guess no harm trying?

J03, heard a few friends Said no gd. Oh ya, red packet is on day of funeral. If can get this type of grass/flowers (Leow Huey.. Can't really remember the name, ask ur mummy) from your Plc downstairs, put it in some water n ask ur hub to wash hands n face with it after he returns. If Dun hv nvmind. My hubs also went funeral n nv wash as I can't find the plant at my Plc.

J03, heard a few friends Said no gd. Oh ya, red packet is on day of funeral. If can get this type of grass/flowers (Leow Huey.. Can't really remember the name, ask ur mummy) from your Plc downstairs, put it in some water n ask ur hub to wash hands n face with it after he returns. If Dun hv nvmind. My hubs also went funeral n nv wash as I can't find the plant at my Plc.

Hazel, maybe try to clear bowels without pushing? As afraid to harm the stitches.. Rest well at home.. Must be sad to leave your baby girl in the hospital, but you're going to express milk and bring to her right?

Chrisl, oh no.. Be careful! Yes it must be the preggy brain.. A lot of us experienced that too! I'm 28w3d today.. Just had my growth scan last wed at NUH (gynae is at glen e but he sends me to NUH for down syndrome, detailed scan, and now growth scan..) my twin babies are estimated to be 1.2kg each, am happy that they gained weight.. Otherwise all 17kg that i gained from pre-pregnancy are all on me! Lol

Catherine, you are very hardworking and loyal to your boss yeah.. Hope it is appreciated well, otherwise what's the point, might as well look for a new job after your ML. Take it easy now though as you are so close to EDD now!

Chris, this engorgement thing is very scary yeah.. Glad that you seem to be managing well, and your CL is good!l

Hazel, maybe try to clear bowels without pushing? As afraid to harm the stitches.. Rest well at home.. Must be sad to leave your baby girl in the hospital, but you're going to express milk and bring to her right?

Chrisl, oh no.. Be careful! Yes it must be the preggy brain.. A lot of us experienced that too! I'm 28w3d today.. Just had my growth scan last wed at NUH (gynae is at glen e but he sends me to NUH for down syndrome, detailed scan, and now growth scan..) my twin babies are estimated to be 1.2kg each, am happy that they gained weight.. Otherwise all 17kg that i gained from pre-pregnancy are all on me! Lol

Catherine, you are very hardworking and loyal to your boss yeah.. Hope it is appreciated well, otherwise what's the point, might as well look for a new job after your ML. Take it easy now though as you are so close to EDD now!

Chris, this engorgement thing is very scary yeah.. Glad that you seem to be managing well, and your CL is good!l

Hi Hazel,

dun worry abt emptying poo poo, I emptied mine only on the nite when i discharged ah. U just sit on the toilet bowl and relax, it will come out but rather slow. at 1st it will be uncomfy and abit pain but bearable, dun worry. Cos with our stitches we daren't open our legs wide mah, so poo will come out v slowly. But once its out, you'll feel relax...but dun worry u might not be able to clear all your bowels at the 1st attempt.. just do it slowly. i took a few times to clear my bowels. I can poo like 3 times per day, i do it slowly...i dun force it out.

Hi Hazel,

dun worry abt emptying poo poo, I emptied mine only on the nite when i discharged ah. U just sit on the toilet bowl and relax, it will come out but rather slow. at 1st it will be uncomfy and abit pain but bearable, dun worry. Cos with our stitches we daren't open our legs wide mah, so poo will come out v slowly. But once its out, you'll feel relax...but dun worry u might not be able to clear all your bowels at the 1st attempt.. just do it slowly. i took a few times to clear my bowels. I can poo like 3 times per day, i do it slowly...i dun force it out.

Hi Hazel,

Hi Joanne, my in laws side practices what Hazel says too, use the leave to wash before entering the house.

Actually we both now avoid all funerals, even those at void decks or along the streets, will do a detour so won't walk/ drive past any.

Hi Joanne, my in laws side practices what Hazel says too, use the leave to wash before entering the house.

Actually we both now avoid all funerals, even those at void decks or along the streets, will do a detour so won't walk/ drive past any.

Chris, your CL sounds gd. Ya, engorgement very painful so use cold compress will ease like cabbage.

J03, think Hazel means the pomegranate leaves from the plant. some will grow them at home. My mum always get me to put in water,outside the main door to wash hands and face if we ever go to a funeral.

Chris, your CL sounds gd. Ya, engorgement very painful so use cold compress will ease like cabbage.

J03, think Hazel means the pomegranate leaves from the plant. some will grow them at home. My mum always get me to put in water,outside the main door to wash hands and face if we ever go to a funeral.

Hi Hazel
PEM no gd?? May i know wht agency r u using??

Thk u sister for all ur advise..;) i feel better now knowing if he insists to go, still ok.. Yes, usually we will prepare the leaves to wash face n hand before enter the hse.. We will throw away the string on the way back too.. Thk u gals..;)

Hi Hazel

Thk u sister for all ur advise..;) i feel better now knowing if he insists to go, still ok.. Yes, usually we will prepare the leaves to wash face n hand before enter the hse.. We will throw away the string on the way back too.. Thk u gals..;)

Hi Hazel

hehe woke up with a rumbling stomach! Having milo and crackers now...

I see Ashley, twins! hehe you're double lucky! Must be heavy at 17kg extra!! I imagine walking with a watermelon all the time..gosh you be careful too..

yup gals i'll try...hehe it's not easy having preggy brains..

Joanne if you pantang then don't loh..but otherwise do as what hazel suggested..

Tromso sunbelle yeah i also think Eu Yan San is overrated..

Catherine my 2 cents - if your boss is that type very chin chye/give and take normally, then ok you COULD TRY but don't stress yourself..cos when bb comes, you have to attune to your body..cos everyone recovers differently after giving birth and i supposed you want to bond with your bb as long as possible too right? So just take it as it comes and neg wif boss and see (but if he/she is that type very calculative one then --well for me hack care..cos no point..) after all as a woman, i feel, family comes 1st..well that's just my tots..
happy.gif

ok going back to sleep...

I see Ashley, twins! hehe you're double lucky! Must be heavy at 17kg extra!! I imagine walking with a watermelon all the time..gosh you be careful too..

Joanne if you pantang then don't loh..but otherwise do as what hazel suggested..

Catherine my 2 cents - if your boss is that type very chin chye/give and take normally, then ok you COULD TRY but don't stress yourself..cos when bb comes, you have to attune to your body..cos everyone recovers differently after giving birth and i supposed you want to bond with your bb as long as possible too right? So just take it as it comes and neg wif boss and see (but if he/she is that type very calculative one then --well for me hack care..cos no point..) after all as a woman, i feel, family comes 1st..well that's just my tots..
happy.gif

happy.gif

Chris baby - wow just wondering when poo poo then cuz of stitches can't wipe there right? then how? just gently splash with water ah?

hazel - hope your girl can be discharged really soon yah..with medical supervision. good that dr loh also checking on her here & there too.

chrisl - be careful! and yes. haha preggy brain can be quite annoying at times esp. when I'm in a middle of conversation then stop half way then husband ask me what i wanted to say then I completely forgot that we even started a conversation. oops. but yesssss anything on stove just make it a point to check and keep checking...for me i tend to always check for my phone and wallet in my bag bcuz i realized after i pay, i may just leave it at the counter or something and walk off oops.

catherine - agreed, don't stress yourself with boss's request first. she's not in your shoes and won't understand your priorities. Then again once u see your girl, hehe you may change your mind about going back to work so soon (that's what I always hear my other colleagues say when they say after 2.5 months they confirm come back first etc.). always no guarantees that your boss will be appreciative of you coming back ahead of time till its bonus/appraisal time right? my mom always tells me, work is only work and money can be earned back. but to spend time bonding with your child and see the milestones is something you can't turn back time to experience. so to me, family first also, work is secondary. after all, we've tried so hard and waited so long to have a child right?
happy.gif

Joanne - my hub's best frd's mom passed away suddenly recently too. and hubs really wanted to go because the dad had just passed on few months prior so news of the mom was like a double blow and not easy. and my hub has gone through similar experience where he lost his dad within a month after finding out that he had cancer during one visit. I wasn't agreeable initially but then my super pantang frds said red string & pomelo leaves can already. as long as I don't go. Well in the end husband didn't go, because his best frd insisted that he was pantang and met him after the whole funeral had settled instead. Hope this eases your worries
happy.gif

Chris baby - wow just wondering when poo poo then cuz of stitches can't wipe there right? then how? just gently splash with water ah?

hazel - hope your girl can be discharged really soon yah..with medical supervision. good that dr loh also checking on her here & there too.

chrisl - be careful! and yes. haha preggy brain can be quite annoying at times esp. when I'm in a middle of conversation then stop half way then husband ask me what i wanted to say then I completely forgot that we even started a conversation. oops. but yesssss anything on stove just make it a point to check and keep checking...for me i tend to always check for my phone and wallet in my bag bcuz i realized after i pay, i may just leave it at the counter or something and walk off oops.

catherine - agreed, don't stress yourself with boss's request first. she's not in your shoes and won't understand your priorities. Then again once u see your girl, hehe you may change your mind about going back to work so soon (that's what I always hear my other colleagues say when they say after 2.5 months they confirm come back first etc.). always no guarantees that your boss will be appreciative of you coming back ahead of time till its bonus/appraisal time right? my mom always tells me, work is only work and money can be earned back. but to spend time bonding with your child and see the milestones is something you can't turn back time to experience. so to me, family first also, work is secondary. after all, we've tried so hard and waited so long to have a child right?
happy.gif

Joanne - my hub's best frd's mom passed away suddenly recently too. and hubs really wanted to go because the dad had just passed on few months prior so news of the mom was like a double blow and not easy. and my hub has gone through similar experience where he lost his dad within a month after finding out that he had cancer during one visit. I wasn't agreeable initially but then my super pantang frds said red string & pomelo leaves can already. as long as I don't go. Well in the end husband didn't go, because his best frd insisted that he was pantang and met him after the whole funeral had settled instead. Hope this eases your worries
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

Hi Tromso,

i went to ban choo chan jus now but it was closed. yeah wonder when the shop will open leh?
yeah as for cong cao, i kiv firt cos i tot the ban choo chan packet is convenient. hehe

chris baby : good to hear that u are recovering well.

J03 : Both of us din go white tin cos esp chinese new year. his boss's mum pass away but his boss know that patang cannot go. i guess depends on your belief. not sure some ladies din even attend red events throughout pregnancy rite?

Back