(2012/12) Dec 2012

btw, anyone working in alexandra area?
was thinking we could meet up for lunch or sthg
happy.gif

snowing,
mine was natural with epidural the last tme. I find his stitching good.
First day of delivery I was already walking about :p and after that, healed fast n clean.

Hi Mummies,
I have been having headache recently. Is it ok to take panadol? Tried resisting but my headache can go on and on the whole day.
sad.gif

Hello MTBs,

McFluffy, I take panadol coz it was too pain already. Ok to take the normal panadol and nothing else. Gynae confirmed.

Chu_Chu_pp, I've confirmed my Massage lady already, scared she fully booked.

Mcfluffy: Oh good to hear tat his stitiching was gd! And yes u can take normal panadol jus the norm ones

Fluffy: u got any massage lady to recommend? I haven book mine yet oh dear!

Sn0wiNg, I'll pm you her number. I find her very good. She takes the time to do the massage throughly and most of the time she will go beyond the 1hr. She even taught me how to bf.

Thanks for all your suggestions on how to soothe my sore throat. I had a fever yesterday and just saw a doctor. Diagnosed with tonsillitis and need to be put on antibiotics which I dread. Arrgghhh...

Morning Ladies,

How r you all ladies coping with pregnancy....

Today I almost wanna take mc... too tired to go to work... hee hee

Thanks, Fluffy and kidomum. Yes I have been gurgling salt water at least twice a day ever since I had faint signs of a sore throat, but unfortunately I was still unable to contain it in time. First I had HFMD when I first discovered that I was pregnant, and now tonsilitis....

Sasayeo, yes better to control a bit and try to eat healthier food. I always smile when I see your posts on food, you have really good appetite which is good. But I think you have a slim frame, so should not be difficult for you to slim down even after birth.

i weigh myself yesterday after eating durian =)
still gained about 2kg...but i still need to get rid of those extra kgs since my first preggy..
so hopefully this time can be under control ..

talking about weight gain,

i gained 22kg during my #1. still had 5kg i didnt manage to lose. this time round i only put on 1kg so far. trying to control so that i could lose all that excess weight soon.

btw,
it's confirmed that i'm having a BOY. can someone help me update as well? Thank you so much in adcanced!

seems most of you will be doing the detailed scan very early.. mine will be on the 31 July that mean I will be at 20 - 21 week...

my hubby told me yesterday that the baby is moving when he hug me last night, I was fast asleep... The baby didnt move alot when I'm at work or during day time..

Hihi All mommies,

Am from the aug 2012 thread.

Anyone interested to get the GOO.N newborn diaper? I bought a carton (4 pkts ) from diaper.com.sg, who knows my cousin helped me to get another 3 pkts (nb-5kg) from Isetan @ 21 SGD each ...

Let me know if you are interested, i will be letting go 2 pkts at 15 SGD each, will be following the price of the bulk purchase from diaper.com.sg.

Prefer to deal in SK mrt or rivervale drive. ^^

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Prediction </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Boy (Chinese Chart) </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl (different symptoms) </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. A L Lim</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>butterfly00</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Boy (Chinese Chart + Fortune teller) </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Lyn</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. K T Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>wen1982</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>risbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>asamgelugor</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>caecilia</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Boy (Different symptoms) </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Boy (Chinese Chart) </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Rsingh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yanny5515</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>preciousRK</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Boy (same symptoms) </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Rummi</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Boy (6th sense) </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Mrs Cheah</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>huggsss Angela</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. L C Cheng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Juliana</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl (6th Sense) </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl (different symptoms) </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>elise31</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh ST</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>chu_chu_pp</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>littleantz</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Boy (Shettles Method) </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Yong EL</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Desiree</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>caroline05</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>liaoyuean</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Mary Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>McFluffy</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Selvi</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Boy (6th sense?) </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>fel_2112</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>tchoupi</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>p1nk1e</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>clumsyhumpy</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>purplewish80</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Shermum</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Queque</TD><TD>3-Jan (TBC when c-sect date is fixed)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>icydolphin</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>BP</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies

Anyone interested? come with breast pads and breast protection breast shelf. Brand new! Letting go at $199
Do text me if u are interested. 9367 7533 Thanks!
7210506.jpg

clumsyhumpsy - I have constipation like u do! I attribute it to lack of veg. I used to love and have salads everyday before pregnancy, but after I got pregnancy I couldn't stand the taste of raw vegetables. Now I try to eat 2 servings of fruits (watermelon, papaya), sometimes drink avocado juice (quite a lot of pulp). Seaweed has a lot of fibre too. I also make sure I guzzle loads of water! Also, lack of exercise can inhibit proper bowel movement.. I've been trying to walk abit more. After taking the above precautions, it's no longer hard rocks cafe in the toilet... haha :D

hai, i started to experience hard stools after i started my iron tablets.. guess more effort on water and fruits then.

re: constipation
when i checked with my gynae, he says the calcium / multi-vitamin pills will cause constipation.. it's ok to miss the dosage once in a while ..

wen1982, what brand of iron tablet u taking? After your gynae changed ur iron tablets, no more constipation?

Hi mummies,

Wow...a lot of you know the gender to your babies. Congrats. I am going to confirm again next Monday. Wish me luck!

I tried to book Mdm Ida which did the massage for me when I delivered my #1. She is really good but she may be going for a holiday in Dec so now desparately looking for a massage lady. Do you have any good recommmndation?

Thanks a lot.

The 1st time she gave me big oval tablet.I got constipation
despite lots of fruits and water.Then she change it to a round mini 1s.no problem with it even I have to take 2 a day,cos I lack of red blood protein.

I thought of booking from originsjamu.
They use hot stones...saw quite a few good
Comments.Anyone tried engaged massage
Lady fr them?

Back