(2012/12) Dec 2012

hello everyone...
I'm feeling so miserable today. hardly slept well last nite. Having terrible backache yday and today. and thanks to the backache i couldn't sleep.
sad.gif

hi all, im a mummy from Dec'10.. jus want to comment about this company and hope no one sign up with them.

i signed up with Prestious Solutions on Aug'11 and have been there for about 5times. Mine is do the peeling type too. Super super REGRET!!!

On the 3rd time, my face gotten worse. So the 4th time when I go back, they said my face very dry. So recommend me to top up $60 for this oxygen spray to have more water on my face. As I thought my face was really bad, so I took up the option. During my 4th visit, when I was in the room, I still heard someone shout saying she didn't see the effect. Their treatment no use.

On my recent visit on 31/05/12 @ 2pm. I not sure what's the manager name who was servicing me got very bad service. She wore black suit. When I was doing my facial, the beautician starts to sell their product (mask). Saying that my face is very dry and need to water-based mask. Which I mentioned earlier, during my last visit, the beautician also said that my face is dry and suggested the Oxygen spray and I tried it. But this time I told the beautician that I am not interested. So without convincing me, she gotten her manager to analyze my face. I did my facial halfway and was told to wear the bathrobe and go to another room.

In that room, the manager analyzed my face and said it's dry that's why they recommended the mask and she also recommended me to take up extra package for this treatment for paying extra $660 for the rest of my 6sessions. I told her the reason why I don't want to take up the package and saying my face was dry is because of the pigmentation being done at the end of each treatment. The pigmentation process is to lighten my face mark and will cause peeling and hence my face will be dry. My question to her is in the first place when I first signed up for my current package, I was given a face analyze as well, right? So why in the first place, the water treatment wasn't recommend to me? Since the pigmentation effect is peeling and will eventually cause my face to dry. I don't want to take this 1 time or 6 times treatment because I felt cheated. I signed up the package and now being promote other stuffs and to pay extra. The manager said face condition may change so now then they recommend this package and she even use cancer patient as an example. But in my view, I thinks I still thinks that shouldn't it be recommend to me in the first place and if pigmentation is going to make my face peel till it will be dry, I would take up the pigmentation and my package can be reduce and I believe this add on package will not surface. And an example of cancer patient is way to serious comparing to doing facial. I told the manager that I won't neither take up the package by paying extra money nor using my current package to convert. I think I made myself very clear by repeating it at least 5times or more for not interested in what she recommended.

As I was actually rushing for time for another appointment at 5pm and told her about it, she did not stop selling and said she will tell the beautician to do the remaining facial treatment the faster way. I am surprised by her answer! Over here, she is saying is because of my skin condition, she wanted to recommend this package to help but on the other hand, being my existing package, she said will tell the beautician to do the faster way because I am in the hurry. Despite of stop the selling session which I have told her that I am not interested and continue with my treatment, she rather spend more time convincing me to buy. She asked why I don't want to sign up the package and I have explained her again and again (which I said earlier at least 5times) but things just simply didn't get into her head. I raised my voice slightly higher because I was very pissed off as what I said are plainly ignored. I did tell her too that I am not a rich person and every cents I spent, I need to consider hence, also not interested to take up the package. I told her maybe she can write on their customer card that I am a difficult customer and not to promote me any items/treatments. She said they can't do that and will continue to sell me for my remaining 6 sessions. In my heart, I was thinking what kind of professionalism she or her Company is showing me?? Firstly, my decision is not being respected and was being ignored. Secondly my current package was told to be done in a faster way because I am in a hurry. I told her when I first signed up for the package, I was happy and was thinking to recommend to my friends. But now, I don't think so because the service provided was simply BAD! She said it's ok if I don't recommend. They no need my recommendation. Wow!! I was once again surprised for what a good customer service she is showing me. After all the unhappiness, I went back to the treatment room.

I monitored the remaining process since she said will do it a faster way. Indeed, things was done a faster way. The mask that was put on my face last for less than 20mins. Usually when I do mask, it was at least 30mins. When doing the pigmentation (putting the solution), I not sure whether is it the same solution used. The reason why I said so is because for the past few sessions, I experienced painfulness and by was told by the beauticians that it's normal. But this time round, it isn't painful at all. So I thought it may happen after a while but it didn't. And there isn't sunblock applied on my face too. Usually the beautician will either just apply or ask me whether I want to apply or not. But this time round, the beautician did not ask me. Looks like saying that I am in a hurry, things have really gotten shortcut and having double standards. Firstly, process are being expedite and secondly, solution used are different.

I write in to complain as well. But not sure they will reply or not. Seriously bad attitude & service. Not professional at all.

blur_xuan, I had loose stool during my early first trimester too, especially so whenever I drink milk or eat yogurt. I also dunno why but I am not alarm as I was also like that for my previous pregnancy. Think you try to avoid milk/yogurt/yakult if these make you worse. Maybe when you reach 2nd trimester will be better.

Snowing: My heart is palpitating right now. I think coz just ate, and just coughed a lot coz something was irritating my throat. Now trying to rest it out
happy.gif

Joyce: Mine is pounding very hard. Can feel the heartbeat. I googled and its normal to have palpitations during preg cos of the increase blood volume. But the feeling makes me alittle breatheless and uneasy. I can feel the palpitation now as Im typing away

Blur Xuan: Congrats on ur twins!

BlurXuan, me! I got diarrhoea quite a number of times.. especially till about week 10.. now im week 13.. *touch wood* have not diarrhoea for these few weeks... I checked with my GP & gynae, they also say shld be something i ate.. If dairy pdts trigger it then u stop for taking first.. try again 1-2 weeks later.

Hi mommies 

I have a brand new in box unopened Mustela Stretchmark cream,150ml, expiry dated Feb,2014, willing to let go at $47, which is a more than 20% off from the retail price of $59.90. Collection in the west around Buona Vista/Dover region. If keen, pls PM me.. Thks. 

hi ladies, have u been diligently applying stretch mark cream? when do u using apply?

I usually only apply if i remember before sleep... a bit lazy.. but recently can feel tummy stretching more...i think better apply more diligently...

kidomum - once i found out i'm preggie, i started my twice daily stretch mark cream from clarins.

joyce - ur resting heart rate is quite high. how come? becos u r sick now?

I only started applying after i pass my 1st trim, but i only apply once, which is after i bathe at night. And cos i was already stretched before, so i guess this time round shouldnt be prone to stretch marks? :p

sun_tan: Hmmm not true leh.. My colleague got stretched before also but when she had her 2nd one it worsen so I think better apply more.

Kido: Haha actually I also lazy! But buy the cream so ex must use more! Hahaha! My colleague keep psycho me to buy the clarins oil, say can mix with cream to use together but I scare I lazy to use leh.. :p

snowing, wah really! ok then i better be more diligent in applying.

sasa, i used Clarins oil for #1 and i dun like the smell too. Thats why this time round i change to Clarins cream.

hehe i just felt little kicks again. Bb must be excited that I can visit him/her tonight!

thanks JAJ.. I stopped milk n vitagen le.. these 2 days drank soya bean milk so diarrhoea back again usually one time only..
Thanks berryjay.. I check wif doc too. she said mayb m milk intolerance n pregnant not neccesary to drink milk..

no. name of shop is swatson. There are a few stores selling Clarins products there. Swatson is just one of them. Its not at the side of CK Departmental store. The building is opps Chinatown Pt.

There is a thread in the BP that sells at $58 but still thinking whether to buy or not as many reports also say SM is genetic leh. At the moment i apply Emu Oil whenever i rem to do so to moisturise only.

Does Clarins work? bec i already have stretch marks from my #1. at that time i tried using coco butter or something. if Clarins would help by not making it worse i would gladly give it a try.

Pommes: Regarding my RHR, I don't know, I think coz I was nauseous and felt like puking so my body was in distress. It hovers around 80-90 when I'm at work, at night it goes back down to 70+.

Littleantz, the other opposite. Across the road. Its at the other side of chinatown, near furama. Think that is the People's Park complex or something. There is OG within the building.

Mine also collecting dust. Yesterday i tried the cocoa butter.. very sticky.. >.<

Clarins oil nicer leh... at least not sticky...

some of my friend using clarins and they said not working well, so i'm using loccitane supple oil... but only once a day... do i need to add tummy cream? any suggestions?

I'm using earth mama belly lotion. After finish this then I shall open up my clarins oil to use. Saving my clarins oil for the later stage, the more crucial stage and especially when tummy shrinking back, must apply more more!

i forgot to apply the cream again yesterday..haha..jialat.. the moment i reached home, it's just pure lazyness..

i got the Gaia organic cream from guardian pharmacy.. got mild lavender smell..similar to their baby product range..so far ok..

I think this one is old edition n packaging. The counter one is the new packaging...

Anyway some cosmetics have different packaging in asia, europe n us...

I use Mother's Special Blend skin toning oil. I find so far so good, very good reviews online, my only gripe is that it has a very strong chocolate smell, quite nice actually, but I can't stand it since I got pregnant :S

It's 100% natural, here are the ingredients:-

ALMOND OIL – Natural nut oil high in fatty acids. Absorbed more easily than film-forming mineral oil.

COCONUT OIL – Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and helps keep connective tissues strong and supple.

COCOA BUTTER – A solid (fat) obtained from roasted seeds of Thoebroma Cacao. Used as a moisturizer and skin softener in cosmetics.

VITAMIN E – Derived from vegetable oils. It promotes healing, protects cells from free-radical damage and reduces itchiness.

No Fragrance Added

Link if you're interested:-
http://www.mountainocean.com/msb.html

My office doing aircon servicing...

I am sneezing non stop... those super loud ones haha! my bb must be jumping inside everytime i sneeze... =x

Joyce: Yup very breatheless when having palpitations. I hope I remember to ask my gynae about this when I see him on 18th.

Xta: Everytime I sneeze I feel like my tummy oso "sneeze" lolx!

Dear all,

I have a couple of used baby/toddler stuffs to get rid. Should you interested do PM me.

1)Little Twin Star Electronic Rocker(aka 'Yao Lan')wz full accessories @ $100.

2)Fisher Price Rocker (2 positions) @$60

3)Jumbo Seat(good for training to sit)@$50

4)LG Mat (110cm x 180cm)@$100

5)Playpen @$50 wz full accessories

Note:
Believe me they are all in super good condition(for a used product).

Maternity / Breastfeeding Pyjamus
anybody wan buy pyjamus for confinement time? got for breastfeeding type one. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14524992148 39~45RMB/set +$6 each.
7133713.jpg

let me know if u all want get. cos i bought 4sets. if you buy KT猫<蓝短袖+七分裤>43元 OR KT猫<粉短袖+七分裤>43元 either of this set,
can get FOC http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10232902640 Maternity undies. NOT one set of pyjamus. just double checked with seller.
7133714.jpg

those interested update ur orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc ,
each set is about $15. don't too late let me know, cos the shop is having promo duno until when=) make payments to me @ posb sav 126-93221-9 thans PM me. =D

anw, im frm the July thread=) *cHeerSs*

Back