(2012/12) Dec 2012

<font color="orange"><font size="+2">Diaper Frenzy</font></font>

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Stacker - DS#1 to #10 - $18/-</font></font>
7138481.jpg
7138482.jpg

Measurements: 57.2*30.5*18.5CM
Top embroidery: 15*30cm
Filling space: 43*30cm
Base: 20*30cm

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Pocket DP#1 to #2 - $8/-</font></font>
7138483.jpg
Coffee Or Pink
Measurements: 34*25cm (Opened)
Tentatively fitting 2-3diapers / 2 side pockets

<font color="red"><font size="+0">Diaper Cloth Storage DC#1 to DC#17- $18/-</font></font>
7138484.jpg
7138485.jpg
7138486.jpg

Measurements: 60*50cm
Row 1 = 4 pockets / Row2 = 3 pockets / Row 3 = 2 pockets
NOTE: you can select the same design diaper stacker for an additional of $15/-

<font color="green"><font size="-1">Thanks mummies, those ordering use same spreadsheet -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc 2nd tab. payments to posb sav 126-93221-9.. </font></font>

Forgot who was asking about prenatal vitamins in FB grp... purplewish was that you? Here's something I just read:-

Q.
If I'm already taking a prenatal vitamin, do I need to pay much attention to what I eat?

A:
Yes! While a prenatal vitamin can help fill in any nutritional gaps in your diet, it isn't meant to take the place of healthy eating. For one thing, prenatal vitamins don't have the full day's supply of the calcium you need right now. For another, it's important to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables for fiber — for aiding digestion and avoiding constipation, a common pregnancy complaint. In fact, if you're a healthy woman who's well informed about nutrition, eats a balanced diet, and has no specific risk factors, not all experts agree that you even need to take a multivitamin and mineral supplement. However, all agree that you need to take folic acid supplements before conception and during the first trimester, and many believe it's important to take iron in the second and third trimesters.

Link: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-13-weeks_1102.bc

Oh btw, my ex colkeague's mum is doing post natal massage for all areas. Prices subjected to ur area to include transport. Those who have not gotten your Massage Lady, can contact ms Dolly Lim at 9873 2936 for more info
happy.gif

My office ppl all never go for lunch?!?! All so busy typing away... i am trying to hold my burps down...................waiting waiting.......

Hi there,

I'm new to the thread and my EDD is 9th Dec 2012. This will be #2. Nice to meet you all here and hope to meet up with all of u in real soon.
happy.gif

I have a brand new set of Medela Swing single electric breastpump in original US packaging/unopen for sale.

I am selling the following in bundle at only S$300:

1. Medela Swing single electric pump
2. Brand new 100% cotton Breastfeeding blanket (Brown color)

Will throw in a box of new/unopen Playtex standard Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8oz/236ml (125pcs) for fast deal. (Worth $24.90)
It is very good for storage of breastmilk and is easy to use.

Total original price up to S$412.00

Self-collect at Tiong Bahru/Tanjong Pagar mrt station.

Interested parties, pls send me an email at [email protected]

P/S: Picture is available too. Thanks

Hi,
My Oscar results r out.
1:3710 down's syndrome
1:34036 Edward's syndrome
1:63849 patau's syndrome
Mummies who done Oscar,how u get the
1:14000 ratio. Mine only 1:3710 for down's,
am quite worried.but doc says low risk

wen1982: yup yup.. Don stress too much..

Today feeling not good. since ytd. Ytd whole day puke, today feeling weird.
*juz as i tot i got better last wk*.

Why everyday is a surprise? Those experience mummies, i really pei fu u guys. I feel so stress on work &amp; feel like giving up.
I miss the carefree life... I keep telling myself to enjoy preggie life, but i cant..

It will only be high risk if the ratio is less than 1:300.... ur chance is only 1 out of 3710.. less than 0.03% chance.. nothing to worry!

Wee~ Hello all!

I feel so sick yesterday and this morning but after back from gynae office and knowing tat baby is doing well I feel so much better and energetic! Need to wait 6 long weeks to see my baby again and do the detail scan the next round! By then I will be half way through the pregnancy! Wee~~!!

Wen1982, dun stress yourself with the results, believe in what the gynae says. Anyway I got my oscar results back also and it says there that:

"The background risk is based on maternal age. The adjusted risk is the risk at term, calculated on the basis of the background risk, ultrasound factors (fetal nuchal translucency thickness, naasal bone, fetal heart rate) and maternal serum biochemistry (free beta-hcg and PAPP-A). The biochemical medians are adjusted for maternal weight, parity and ethnicity."

So they based on alot of things to derive at the figure. So I guess when your gynae say its ok means its really ok

Sn0wing, you will be very excited during detailed scan!! I also looking forward to the detailed scan. But have to go for my next check up end of this month first. I can't wait to know the gender of bb and start shopping for him/her!!
happy.gif

Yes, detailed scan by the name means detailed scanning of bb, will scan to check bb have 10 fingeres, 10 toes, healthy heart, lung, kidney, stomach, girl or boy, etc etc etc.... normally around week 20.

JAJ: Yeah! Have to wait for 6 long weeks lo! So long before can see my beanie again!!! So excited to slowly get to know each of you all's baby gender!

Joyce: Detail scan is done at week 20. This is to check if baby is ddeveloping normally eg: got hole in heart/ cleft lip etc.

Gender update!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>04-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. A L Lim</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wen1982</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>risbaby</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asamgelugor</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Rsingh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Rummi</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Mrs Cheah</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>chu_chu_pp</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>littleantz</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Wen Li</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>caroline05</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Selvi</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>purplewish80</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Queque</TD><TD>3-Jan (TBC when c-sect date is fixed)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>08-Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Snowing: ok. That's good then. Cos my package starts at week 22. So the gynae visit there after can be under my package Liao! ^^ else week 20= another consultation fee >.<

Hi girls,

Anyone staying in north east area who is interested in attendung a yoga class over a weekend morning ?

So far I've only found sat morning classes in orchard, Ecp and raffles place but I'm hoping to arrange a private class of 4 in north east area for convenience sake.

Found a yoga instructor who is charging about $120/hour for Max of 4 PAx per class...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. A L Lim</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wen1982</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>risbaby</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asamgelugor</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>caecilia </TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Rsingh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Rummi</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Mrs Cheah</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>chu_chu_pp</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>littleantz</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Wen Li</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>caroline05</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Selvi</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>purplewish80</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Queque</TD><TD>3-Jan (TBC when c-sect date is fixed)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>icydolphin </TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wendy: 120/hr for 4persons = 30/hr for 1 person, that's quite ex.

I'm in serangoon, will be very keen if not for the price. I'm looking at three times a week, 1 to 1.5 hrs each session, price for a month = 120 thereabouts. I know true yoga offers pre-natal yoga and its package is thereabouts. Still wondering whether to sign up.

morning all...
recently i have been applying stretch mark cream diligently =) inspired by some mummies here =)

i had durian yesterday..heehee

I guess BOY, because:-

- We used the Shettles method for conception.
- I read my fortune somewhere, said I will have more boys than girls.
- The chinese predictor website said I'll be having boy too.

Will be able to tell in 2 weeks' time at the gynae! Hopefully we get a clear view
happy.gif

Are we having a column for our "guesses"?

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Prediction </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Enerus</TD><TD>01-Dec</TD><TD>1 (twins)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Tan HH</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>04-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Cheers</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>snowing</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>snowen</TD><TD>06-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. A L Lim</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wen1982</TD><TD>07-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>berryjay</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>risbaby</TD><TD>08-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>kikismom</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>asamgelugor</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>caecilia</TD><TD>09-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>ohoh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Dr. Jazlan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Rsingh</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Rummi</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Boy (6th sense) </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Mrs Cheah</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Angelic</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>pearl</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Han Lin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Little Blue</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mi_baby</TD><TD>15-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Anita Kale</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>chu_chu_pp</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>baby yin</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>littleantz</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Wen Li</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Joyce Lim (Father : Goi)</TD><TD>17-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Boy (Shettles Method) </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>18-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Kong Kong</TD><TD>22-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. CH Koh</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>xtb</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Peter Chew</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>caroline05</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD>24-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Selvi</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Pommes</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Seng Shay Way</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>evilicious</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mummy Koh</TD><TD>29-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>purplewish80</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Jellow</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Esther Ng</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Queque</TD><TD>3-Jan (TBC when c-sect date is fixed)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>icydolphin</TD><TD>07-Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>08-Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>BP</TD><TD>09-Jan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr. Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

Haha Xta you're damn funny... 6th sense
happy.gif

Shettles method is based on the different characteristics of male versus female sperms.

Males sperms are lighter so they swim faster, but more fragile (die more easily)

Female sperms are heavier so they siwm slower, but they are hardier than male sperms.

To have a boy: Have sex on ovulation day or day after, make sure husband's body is very alkaline (Goi drank lime juice for 3 months before that), and have sex in position that has deepest penetration.

To have a girl: Have sex 2.5 to 3 days before ovulation only, not too close to ovulation date, husband's body can be more acidic, have sex in position that is not deepest penetration.

But the method is not 100%. At most 80-90%.

Haha.. i prefer a girl.. cuter.. but something tells me is boy ma...

Lai ah.. come put in ur prediction lol!

JAJ: the Shettles method is for before conception.. haha if u want to try this method accurate or not u gotta restart!

Good luck to have a girl! What's ur prediction?

Hi all beautiful mummys,
i am new to the tread, can you please update me.
thank you.
yanny5515
edd: 10th Dec
Dr Peter Chew
Gleneagles

Back