(2012/12) Dec 2012

Wow, it's moving so fast here.. I think I miss out alot.. 
I was hospitalised on Tuesday for dehydration due to my non stop vommitting and now at home on medical leave. I am still puking and i feel so miserable and helpless.. I'm hungry yet scared to eat coz when I puke I feel as if I'm gonna faint. I juz hope n pray that it will pass soon and i can enjoy my pregnancy.. And my emo level is hay wired CRY at the slightest and feel soooooo down... Haizzz.... 

Xta
wow, so late. May u have a restful weekend!
happy.gif

Angelic
Oh dear, hope this horrid period passes soon. Did the gynae say why it's so bad?

Morning all, I just attempted to go jogging with my hubby and girl. But there was a school sports day so couldn't go in.. LOL.. Now going breakfast!!

Angelic, I hope you will get over this period soon. Did dr advise on some food u should increase in take?

Angelic me , hope u r feeling better, I got food poisoning last week and vomited non stop too. Luckily it stopped within one day ! Dun cry k

Good afternoon ladies!
My baby is 10 weeks at 36mm , grow so fast !! Haha

angelic-hope u r getting better. I m having very bad MS and the anti nausea pill is not working for me. Hardly eat. Always feeling something stuck at my throat and throws up at slightly unpleasant smell.I try take ribena and 100plus to prevent dehydration.

risbaby-i was down with food poisoning too! when i hardly eat! i thot was gastric so self medicated but was actually food poisoning.

Anyone taking the progestrone pills? knows when we can stop taking?

Good day

They juz put me on drips and gave me anti vomiting pills. They said its normal but I'm 24hrs feeling weak n as if my tummy is uncomfortable.. But they took urine test and said they have suspect bacteria infection will know results in 3days. Me n hubby was wondering how come my gynae din do a urine test in the first place. I juz pray it passes soon.. I can't imagine if next 7 months I'm gonna feel this way.. 

I have yet to see my gynae.. My hb juz rushed me to kkh
When I could not stop vomiting coz my gynae told during my
Last visit that if I were to vomit non stop and including water
To juz bring me kkh.. Than my husband wondered out loud on the way to hospital that why we paying private gynae so much
When he himself asking us to go kkh.. Haha.. Wednesday is my appt with gynae see what he got to say.. I've also changed my folic acid pill to guardian pharmacy pill but I'm scared to take coz what if my vomiting starts..

angelic-folid acid pill is essential to prevent spinal bifidal. I ate, puke out, then eat again lo. I am gg thru the same tough journey as u. I am hoping to get better else i got check in to hospital too.
I would think KKH A&E has all the docs & nurses to attend to u immediately unless u dun mind the waiting time for your gynae to travel to whichever hospital to attend to you.

Hey Lola, u better get checked immediately since u
Said u r feeling the same as me.. I was told that without water
It will be bad for baby that is why I went to kkh and they got me
Tested and immediately put me on drips...
And I agree the folic acid is important to us and i find that
After changing to this new folic i feel better

anglelic-thanks! i already told gynae weeks back when my nausea started. Ribena , 100plus & ice cream is the temporary remedy. I am drink lots of water to keep hydrated. Though vomit often. Vicous cycle: drink , eat and vomit. Consolation is nausea is a good sign of strong pregnancy. Hope we both get well soon.

Hello ladies,

Happy belated Mother's day to all.

Was down with severe migraine all weekend and was totally not functional. Anyone else experiencing such bad headaches till you can't even get out of bed?

Hi mi_baby,

I've got acne too and face is constantly oily which was never the cas ebefore. I'm using Dove facial wash coz I have sensitive skin and can't seem to use other brands.

morning mummies,
last night was watching soccer with hubby...so sleepy now *yawn*..need to drink some coffee..

mi_baby, i'm using my usual facial cleanser... i've using either biore / dove foam cleanser..i realised nowadays our face clots easily and more oily. so i am cutting down the usage of moisturizer and also not using much make-up.

morning!

Not much of pimples problem for me, but my skin has been very dull. Any recommendation on what to apply?

but must be careful not to apply pimple cream or strong cleanser that is for acne.

i rememberd one substance is not suitable for use during pregnancy..

kidomum, ohh no i taut is cannot eat those medication for acne... Die lah my cleanser is for oil control and acne , my pimple cream i'm still using. But still like no effect =.=''' . Cleanser is Naruko, pimple cream T3 i think.

not sure leh.. i think if they are mild ones, maybe should be ok. i think only those Retin-A stuff for acne we need to be careful coz according to the articles, it goes into our bloodstream.

today 1 colleague asked me whether i'm pregnant..
she said when she saw me this morning, she sensed that i am pregnant.. LOL..

Morning ladies.. I also had bad breakout during my #1. Now my face like starting again. So far still under control, not as much yet. Hopefully won't be so jia lat like previous pregnancy. If same, I will suspect is same gender again!

Oh no! I'm opposite from you girls! My face and skin is dry. Hmm fluffy I think my condition is like when u having #1. Hmm I'm expecting girl girl? Hee

Fluffy, I dun have outbreaks for #1 too but my #1 is boy also.

Kidomum, hehe so if #1 resembles us, #2 would be girl?

#1 i crave for sweet and spicy stuffs but this time round i crave for salty stuffs. Dunno will affect anot.

me too i prefer gal ~ but i noe most old ppl still wan boys even though they keep say healthy can already. 6th sense not feeling anything ~ haha. I ever use those gender calculator and wonder if it is accurate anot.

I'm fine with boy or girl. But my hubby wan a boy. He everyday will talk to my stomach say "My Son goodnight" I was like =_=||| I told him if at wk 16 it's a girl how? Everyone laugh at you it's a girl not boy how? Hahas

some old people were saying if the kid looks like the daddy, then the next one will be a boy and if looks like mummy, the next one will be a girl.. not sure how true =)

sun_tan, so it looks like oily face doesn't tell the gender. wahahaha...

Kidomum, when my girl was born till ard 7 mths she looks like daddy then now she looks like a photocopy of me.. how to tell like that?

What's the west area Massage lady contact again ar?

I can't find seem to find it in the archive... buried deep deep lol..

I use a string to loop around a ring and suspend it above my tummy. Did on my mum an another friend haha very accurate till now.

pendulum - son
circle - girl

if circle first then becomes pendulum means you have girl first then 2nd child is boy

I did 5 times on diff day all pendulum. haha so should be boy.

I did on my mum.. circle first then pendulum - Me oldest and then my brother. haha so like quite accurate.

Back