(2012/12) Dec 2012

Please add me too, thank you
happy.gif

[email protected]

H4H, I hope I can maintain at healthy levels. But my blood pressure is on the low side though (90/60), so I try to move really slowly.

hi p1nk1e
for me, before preggie, my tummy is very fine and hardly seen
now is very obvious, and a lot hair and quite long haaa
using hand to touch can feel it

Caroline,
you should receive a friend request from me first, before i can add you in the group
happy.gif

H4h,
no leh... din rem got hairy hairy...
not proof for hairy = boy :p

Added to fb group:-
wen1982
Catherine

Caroline05, I can't seem to add you as friend cos fb is blocking it.
I pm you my email and you add me, thereafter i can add you to the fb group
happy.gif

Asking for opinion/ advice

I'm thinking of changing gynae. If I really do, i would need to call back and cancel the appointment with current gynae. counter staff would sure ask. What will be a good reason/ excuse to use?

Hi all, I am new to the group. I am pregnant with my second child and gynae had just confirmed that this one is a baby girl=) And my due date is 2 Dec=) Hope that we can all share our joy and experiences here !

Hi mummies,

Can i join? my EDD suppose to be 9 Jan 2013 but my gynae already said i will give birth early (my first was born 37+ weeks). so my #2 most likely DEC bb like me...

Went for my Oscar test yesterday currently week 13.. result out everything ok. During the scan, i saw the "little birdie" another boy for me.

Pls help me to update in your list:
EDD: 9 Jan 2013
Gynae: LN Sim

Thanks

p1nk1e - relocating is too far-stretched.

sun_tan - I have complication for this pregnancy. I am not 100% at ease/ comfy with current gynae.

h4h - ah... i think this reason could be used.

Pommel: I don't think you need to tell the nurse what is the reason of changing Gynae! Perhaps u can tell them u prefer to go this xxx hospital but the current Gynae don't deliver there! Simple enough. Hee

Annie: you just completed Oscar test and u confirm it's a boy becos theres a birdie? Hee anyway most of the mummy will see that birdie thingy at week 13 is just that it will be more accurate to see at week 16!

Anyway I went to mothercare to look look see see there's gss sales till 22 July. Hmm saw a binder for use during preggy. Any experience mummy use binder during pregnant? and im so confuse what to buy play pen or baby cot? Argh~~

Yes yes, pregnancy really makes me very forgetful and blur!!

In quite a bad state now...fat, messy hair, pimply..
thinking of going for facial, soft rebond and massage but worried abt risks..

Evelyn, facial should be fine. I went for facials throughout both my pregnancies. Just need to inform them so that they will not use unsuitable products during facial. For masssage, prenatal massage is also fine, unless your pregnancy is not stable.

For rebonding, I am also holding on till after delivery. My hair is also very messy - grey hair all coming out and very frizzy. Endure!

Pommes, yes, i agree with mama ling. If they ask, just tell them the truth. After all they are in the service line. If we do not feel comfortable with them, it cos they have something lacking which we are not satisfied with. In this case, we just move on and look for anothe one which we are more comfortable with.

jellow: haha my first one i saw his little birdie at 11 weeks.. dis consider quite late. But during my week 11 check-up for my #2 my gynae did mention most likely another boy!!

Evelyn: I still go dye my hair now.. those w/o Ammonia but i ask them to leave it on for shorter period of time maybe like 20mins only.

facial - i still do :p
juz let the therapist know - some products and most machines not suitable for preggies...

btw i heard we shouldn't use whitening products - is that true?

Thank u all!

I just made my facial appt at Chrysalis tonight, hahaa! They said only can use ultrasound machine and diamond peel for me. And they claim the facial products they use is fine. Finally can feeel good after tonight..

happy.gif

Hi Jellow
i am using and i am just 17 weeks.. as i got a lot pressue and backache...

play pen is for play...
baby cot is for sleep
heee.... so buy both :p

Hi Evelyn
i still go facial but just no machine... simple facial only

Hi TLow
ur baby is a Christmas baby

Hi p1nk1e
my therapist will recommend usually as she very caring... but it true some whitening product cannot be used...

Ladies!!
funny question again...

my friend told me to book Child Care now.... and i think it really very KaiSU as too early... but anyone done the booking already?

pinkie, I had a huge scare last night when I realised that some products I have been using all along might not be suitable. So I went to all the counters at Robinsons just now to ask them one by one whether the products are ok for use. Also called my facial salon to check. So do check with the consultant/therapist if you are not sure. But I know products containing retinol/vitamin A cannot be used. But then again, since this is topical application and not oral, some people will say it is ok. But for a peace of mind, I will avoid such products.

H4H, heard that most infantcare centres are fully booked and have long waiting lists. Unless you already have #1 then you will have priority for #2 in the same centre. There are many dragon babies this year, just look at the list of Dec mummies.

Jellow,
My playpen served me for many yrs, both my kids slept in it untill 2yrs old. I will use it for my #3 too. 1 thing bad abt playpen is that, it will sink abit after long term usage.
For cot, many of my firends' babies will start to bite the wood once they are teething! hahahahahah

TLow - Hello!

Can I ask how's your experience with Dr Ho HK? Is he really expensive?

sun_tan & mama_ling - ya... i'm not totally satisfied. But I'm also not sure which gynae should I go to. Frankly, I have seen 2 gynaes and 1 GP, and sun_tan... I met your gynae, Dr John Yam. Didn't expect him to be young. Thought he would be a white haired man.

Mama Ling,
I stopped using my day/night cream once
I knew that I an pregnant. I even stopped using the tonner.....i bought Bioterm products

Hi TLow
so nice to have christmas bb , as it willmake him/her a special bb

ya i thoug it is too early then she kept saying i will regret and this is what happen to her
it is nice for her to guide me, but i also cant decide which child care also dont know what will happen in 2 years time

Hi Mama Ling
no i have no intention to put infantcare, it the chid care for 18th months... and she said people are KS to book it before baby is even born

yes it true but u wont know what will happen tomorrow and I am pan dang.. so really worry if i make that move

Evelyn,
I used to go to Chrysalis too... but find them too pushy, which outlet do u go to?

RE: Playpen/Cot
had both for #1.
would recommend cot if U're not having help during confinement esp - cos you can adjust the height.
putting your bb in playpen will mean you have to bend very low and it's not good for your back during confinement.

Mama_Ling,
alamak. i also juz started my whitening skincare until tested +ve.
all chucked in storeroom now...

pommes, lol. Your current gynae is very old? He is the first and only gynae which i met, so not sure whats the avg age. But he is pretty friend. Dun be mistaken by his tired look. He looked like that since day 1 i met him. I was laughing at him when he came into the delivery ward in his tshirt, jogging pant and sneaker on the early sunday morning when he deliveried my #1.

pinkie, most playpen also has 2 height adjustment function.

Another thing about Dr Yam which made me very touched is that he is a caring gynae. As i needed to do amnio test, he actually called me the very next day to check out how am i after he broke the new to me. I kept a straight face when he told me about my oscar results but of cos i did broke down and cried after i left his clinic. Maybe he can sense it, dunno, but i was suprised when he called me to check on me.

hello all!

on whitening pdts, m still using my daily cleanser which is with whitening. i've checked with gyane and he said ok.. m still continue using the serum n cream from Lancome.
after seeing postings on donts, m in dilemma.. can use or not?
sad.gif

1st preg, i kai si, stopped everything n my complexion was in terrible condition.

Evelyn,
Oic, I was at Eastpoint - stopped going after my package ended :p

sun_tan,
wow, your gynae sounds very caring - i'm impressed
happy.gif

the one i had didn't... haha, maybe i suaku bought a 1 height one.
juz saw a pretty one and bought it :p

bloom,
my gynae say EVERYTHING also ok one lor.
actually up to individual - some dun even use any skincare/makeup - which i can't.
so i just limit to simple basics now.

1st preg was a girl? i heard having girls will have bad complexion 'cos hormones clash.. i didn't verify that tho :p

I think we should still use some skincare products & makeup, otherwise our skin might deteriorate and how to feel happy? I still want to look pretty despite my messy hair. So long as it doesn't contain retinol/vitamin A/salicylic acid should be fine.

Back