(2012/12) Dec 2012

Hi All!! ..
I went for my 2nd blood test..
Monday 8pm Reading was 71
Wednesday 9am Reading 266
SHould be okie bah.. next appt in 2 weeks time..
Hope everyone is doing great!!
Remb ur folic acid! =D

Audrey...same for me I also took the HCG test...my gynae just update me ytd that is doubling ...should be able to hear heartbeat in 2 weeks time too...

I woke up late today.. reach workplace 1 hr late.. LOL...
Lucky my team was all in training, except me.. managed to sneak in..

TGIF!!! :D

This morning I ate two bao and 1 longtong! Can't believe my appetite is so good for morning. But when night comes I always can't eat much due to MS. But also good, coz won't gain so much weight if I eat too much at night. hehe...

I also feel very sleepy every morning, like need to take mc n sleep more! lol...

e, what walk? I am keen for walk in shopping mall! lol... I don't mind go shopping together, or even a hightea if we have better appetite like in 2nd trimester? hehehe... Maybe we can take leave together and go town walk walk! If interested, we can start to arrange and gather interest!
happy.gif

Heard brisk walking at park or anywhere can have easier delivery. Haha maybe tri 2 ba when we are less nauseous. :)

JLJ - tink cant walk too much cos now we need more oxygen supply. so if exercise too long then not enough oxygen to go round so giddy.

sasayeo - update us!

just walking a short distance abt 10mins frm mrt to office i oso become breathless ~ but i wasnt feeling breathless when i went shopping the other day haha..

I have been climbing the stairs everyday as a form of exercise... to my mscp carpark.

Wondering when should i change to another carpark near my place with lift?

But nowadays if i sleep on my belly i feel breatheless and uncomfy..

@sasayeo: wow... exciting! share with us!

Cos shopping is a nice therapy....of cos wont feel tired lah... but once finish shopping all the aches will start to appear...

Im kind of like the high tea meet up....

Mrs Heng:
Yah.. nowadays don't really feel good on my belly.. Usually in the mornings i will roll over my bed flat and snooze till the very last min.

But nowadays dun feel shiok to snooze like that.. lol

Xta: maybe you can try sleep side way with bolster hugging...I did this so that I can fall asleep fast...hee hee

JAJ: ok looking forward....

omg... its finally friday!

i ate so much for dinner last night that i was soooo bloated that i looked preggy and i'm only 7 weeks! and i was so tired that i slept at 10.30pm. i cant work!

sasa: keep us updated! i look forward to hearing my bb's heartbeat next week
happy.gif

JAJ: yes, we should have a high tea session, perhaps, sometimes end June? by then, everyone should be in 2nd tri??

Sure, we'll roll the list of attendee and decide on the date/time/venue in early June ba. Now still early. hehe..

Fluffy, serious anot? I very conscious about my tummy coz I will wonder why still not big? Is it because I am still bf, then affect the growth of bb?

congrats sasayeo. My gynea very relax de. haha maybe cos also this is my #2 alr. My next apptm is 4 weeks away from my preivous only. Meetg him on 14 May.

congrats, sasa!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>e</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Tham</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fluffysheep </TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kidomum</TD><TD>4-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cheers </TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>chubbyfingers</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr. Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. John Yam</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>cath</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Ben Choey</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Lil Olive</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kuromikk</TD><TD>9-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sasayeo</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>JAJ</TD><TD>11-Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Angelic </TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mama_ling</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>san2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Xta</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr. Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>JLJ</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mifmif</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I saw a few things wanna buy, like swaddle spree on fb, but then don't know girl or boy, cannot buy yet coz need to get the right colour. Sian...

yawn...feel like sleeping..last time i used to use the larger pc of nappy for the swaddle :p cheapstake mom..

There is a motherhood fair coming up at the end of May!

Motherhood 2012
Admission: Public - Free Admission
Date: 31 May - 3 Jun
Venue: Hall 6B
Time: 11am to 9pm

I work near Expo.. can help check it out for all mummies!

fluffy, im a first time mom so not sure of many things.. is it too early to buy anything now or its better to buy now? do we get good deals at the fairs?

@sasayeo

Haha.. congrats! Must be very nice to see and hear the heartbeat! ur 2nd appt is my 1st appt, can't wait for my turn!

I wonder why nowadays we need to see the gynae so often.. my mum hardly go to the doc when she is pregnant.

Be gynae now Very good to earn hor!

Chubbyfingers,

You can start looking around the fairs to check out the deals. There are normally fairs almost every quarter. So you can buy them later.

I have a sample list of what to get, you may not need all but it may help you have an idea. If you want I can e-mail it to you.

Xta: u r rite... thts y I plan to let my boy learn medicine next time... haa haa

Sun tan: ya me too super sleepy... later still got meeting to attend with emeritus president...cham...

Damn full from my lunch..

Had curry fish head, sambal sotong, spicy long bean, prawn paste chicken! Burpz...

All my ex-colleagues order.. haha.. i was wondering about the sotong can eat or not, but i just wack!

Xta, sotong should be ok. but last time my fil dun let me eat cos he scare bb come out will also become sotong.. -_-"

sun tan: Old wives tales cannot believe la... just eat in moderation
happy.gif

I remember when i had chicken pox, i ate normally and had my chicken wings craving. And i recovered in a week. lol!

Xta, try not to eat too much prawn paste. Higher chance of babies getting ezcema. Prawn paste chicken still ok I guess.. try to avoid rojak.

Yar.. i know Rojak prawn paste cannot, cause uncooked = contamination!

But ezcema should be genetic one la.. i dun believe in all these old wives tales cos i study science haha... even confinement.. i have my doubts.

My mum too read books and say confinement are more for last time kampong villagers.

Cannot bathe and wash hair is because last time well water is dirty and very cold. Will get infection and sick. Now our water is clean and we got hot water!

Wahhh ask me dun bathe or wash hair 1 day i sure feel super super uneasy de lor ~

SG so hot and my parents hse dun hv aircon ~ dun think i can survive w/o bathing

Back