(2012/09) Sep 2012

CJ,
no worries. we can chat on both places. for easy keep-track like any doubts or questions, you can go fb to ask. also if we wanna meet up one day. we can go fb to create event. based on my experience, most of us will chat thru fb secret group after giving birth. hehe.

Ladies, you could get birdnest from online shops nowadays. Birdnests are good for pregnant mothers and the babies when taken throughout your pregnancy.
Check out this facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/DynastyNest
They have their own bird houses and import the nests directly to Singapore, thus the much cheaper price than the medical halls or big shops like Eu Yan Sang etc.. I have tried them and their quality is very good.

Hi Mummies, I'm new here.
nickname : SeanJo
baby : 1
gynae : Dr SF Loh
hospital : TMC
EDD : 14 Sept (but have tentatively book 1st Sept for C-section)

Currently, on 3 days MC as I've caught a cold
sad.gif

I want to join FB secret group too! I'm 'dying' to share my joys n queries! But have to withhold cos < 3 mths.

Wah I just saw so many of u are seeing TMC or male gynae, can I know what is the package like at TMC cuz I've always had the impression that it's really really expensive. And are male gynae better? I seem to be the only person with female gynae haha. Actually I really don't know how to go about choosing gynae, I just went to KKH 24 hour O&amp;G and decided the doctor who saw us will follow up with the rest of the visits. Is there a difference? I'm so scared of seeing "famous" or popular gynae cuz from my experience with popular doctors in the past, they may be good but they can't give u time of day as they have to see a lot of patients &amp; I always feel so abandoned &amp; sad. Haha I must be weird... Lol. Please share your advice thanks thanks!
happy.gif

Hi jochia, welcome.

Finally, I see someone with SF Loh.
May I know if u have SFLoh's email address? Can u PM me?

I trying to contact him to recommend me a good gynae in bkk where I'm living now. Tried calling him but no answer.

Thanks.

krazimitzi: i'm also with a female gynae. she used to be with KKH when i had #1, thus when she went private, i went along with her. how much time and dedication/focus your gynae gives you is not depending on how popular a gynae is, but what's the gynae's attitude and philosophy with patients. there are some good/popular ones who would not 'over receive' patients in any given month to make sure he/she has time/focus on each on his/her patients. Just my 2 cents worth
happy.gif

The bottom line is as a MTB, you have to be comfortable and trust whoever gynae you decide to go with. the underlying thing is that you need to trust your most precious' health &amp; life to the gynae and yours as well.

I see the fb secret grp but I got no courage to join.

Last week spotting. Went to gynae, say sac look small n hb weak. Given jab n pills. Now bed rest n trying hard to relax and stay happy.

Hi Everyone!

My wife just tested positive last Friday and today we went to see our gynae and confirmed we are expecting our 2nd child! My 1st one is a girl born in 2010
happy.gif

Baby#: 2
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr Caroline Khi
EDD: 29 Sep 2012

I also want to join the secret fb group!
jojo will PM you

Nice to meet everyone!

sweet mummy, dont worry.. just rest well and baby will catch up very fast de. How many weeks are you now?

Hi shivan, so nice to see another daddy in this thread!

Now so busy got to switch btw forum and fb
kao_sticktongue.gif

Sweet mummy,
i am in same situation as you as i had red discharge yesterday. But my gynae only ask me to monitor and never give me mc for bedrest. You must rest more and try to eat if you can. Be positive. I am still doing as normal, trying to be positive.

Cant find yr names in the fb leh...hmmm

Read fm book:
"Its impossible to feel sad or have any negative feeling when you are grateful. If u re in the midst of a difficult situation, look for something to be grateful for.

Most ppl think n talk about what they don't love more than they think n talk about what they love. They give out more negatively than love, n in doing so,they are inadvertently deprving themselves of all d good things in life.

U can feel happy, excited, hopeful, worried, discouraged, anxious about anything. These are all different feeling frequencies, and whatever feeling frequency u r on, u will receive. "

Hope it helps you girls a little bit.

hi Krazimitzi, im with a female gynae too. My first born is with Dr Irene Chua but she had moved to glen e. My company only cover restructured hosp so i still have stick to KKH. Now, im with Jasmine Mohd. have yet to see her. My first appt is on 22nd Feb. No worries. Im used to female gynae. If they are gentle and nice , why not..though i saw dr irene scolded her nurses back then but she was so gentle with me even i accidentally kicked her tummy when i was in labour. No worries ya. Female or male doesnt matter, as long as the gynae is nice and attentive.

Hi Nuri! Thanks for sharing. My company doesn't cover anything at all so technically I can opt for anything I choose, maybe that's why I'm so lost haha. And wondering why everybody is going to TMC, is there some special deal there? HAHA

My first appt is also on 22nd Feb! Can't believe that when I called up KK Private Suite the earliest date I was given was 4 weeks later, which would be too late to schedule the down syndrome test. We had to go to O&amp;G 24hr clinic in order to get a gynae earlier (3 wks haha)! I wonder if this is caused by dragon babies all around!! LOL

Ok, the gynae I have is rather new at KKH, she was from a hospital in India, but I think she's ok, she was quite excited when showing me the heartbeat (more excited than I was), and she was quite attentive, when she went out of the room, she also stopped by the waiting area to make sure I got all the stuff that's needed. Let's hope all goes well. This whole gynae-choosing has been quite confusing for me hahaha. Thanks for your advice! =)

Hi everyone, i'm 7 weeks along and very excited to be having my Number #2!

Baby#: 2
Hospital: Not decided
Gynae: Dr Choo Wan Ling
EDD: 25 Sep 2012

Shivan - Your baby girl is a Dec 2010 baby? Mine too! i saw you on that thread but i was a silent reader. =)

Hi krazimitzi, ur appt is on 22nd too? Wat a coincidence right? Mine will be at 7.10pm @ The private suite.Hope all is well with our babies aite.
Can some kind hearted soul add me on fb group? I would like to know the happenings from now till we all pop out and till our beanies become toddlers. My email will be [email protected]. Thks
happy.gif

Hi hi thanks for adding me to the grp.
happy.gif

i feel that we still chat here but any lobang, we can post there rather than we search thru the thread...

what do u think?

Anyone knows what kind of fish is used in those fish soup we normally eat outside? Whether it falls into high mercury cat?

pigy, those fish soup are ok de. You should only avoid shark, king mackerel, swordfish and tilefish. King mackerel can be found in Otak and the rest I am sure everyone rarely/ or ever eat b4. So no worries..
happy.gif

Hi Jessz!

Yes, my daughter was suppose to be born in early Dec 2010 but she decided to come out early in mid Nov 2010 instead
happy.gif

MS is still quite bad for me esp during the evenings - so i mainly eat porridge (plain or taiwanese porridge) - helps to relieve a bit....

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Clim</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shaggy</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>May</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>felicity t</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Adeline Chew</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chewthegum</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Jothi Kumar</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>flubby</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pokka</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr G Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babygi</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poptwo</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>PEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Girl 77</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chan kong hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bless03</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Xiaoer</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hiroshima</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fattybombom (queenly)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>escapism</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cherrie</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>Dr HH Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Littlecow</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Febie</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>minniemoodibo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>CJ Junior</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sweet_mummy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gan_jiong_daddy's wife</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>krazimitzi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Manisha</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jojo_ck</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bearie_girl</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>Dr fong chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Harrods</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pigy (pigypigy)</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Fouzia</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Jazlan joosoph</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eve (charl)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sophie (magic_star)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ariadne</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Adelynn</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee</TD><TD>Not confirmed </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>baby_yun</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>lbarc</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheung</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>nurisyardini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>not confirm</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>DR WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Back