(2012/09) Sep 2012

fattybombom: FB Group after we get pass our 1st trimester? I'm still trying to keep it hushed down, crossing fingers the tummy wont start giving itself away.

any mummies starting to show? how to start covering up for the time being. for my #1, i only started showing at 18 weeks, but ive heard that for subsequent pregnancies mummies tend to start showing earlier. true?

Tink the Facebook group can be a closed group which is allow to be view only by the group and outsiders will not be aware

I'm in week 7 and my tummy is so obvious liao. Like 3-4 mth like that. Already wearing my maternity pants...
sad.gif

Jojo: the nurse suggest i book early because i prefer to do on weekends and weekend slots are booked very early. I try to minimise taking leave or mc because i jus started my job. If you are doing at TMC maybe you may want to book early too.

I'm undecided on mama formula milk too. I casually mention to the counter nurse just now, she also dont recommend. She said its very fattening, drink low fat milk better.

milk powder:
i stay away from it cause i don't like the taste. i always drink marigold for my 1st pregnancy.

adelynn,
last time mine show out before week 15. i wear dresses to hide.

Mummies-to-be,
i am so depressed again. i got red discharge this time and now monitoring the situation. i am so lost cause this pregnancy don't seem to be smooth to me since it is my 2nd.

shaggy,
icic... mine still not stable so dun dare to do anything yet.

i think can be secret group...but we have to add the starter person as fren then can invite 1 by 1 in....

im 9weeks now n tummy big loh.....doesnt help with my pre pregnancy fats hahah

but that is oso y no one suspects cos i used to drink alot so already got belly and i alwaes wear very loose tops

>>samuei, i think the doctor said 7 weeks. yes the doctor showed the baby's heartbeat but seriously it's so small and it could be the monitor flickering? haha i just nodded so that she got some response :S ya hope that it's just that i'm tired. i'm so sad i'm not excited actually. haha.

Jojo: keep a positive mindset and have faith that baby will be sticking to you. If the red discharge worsen i think jus pop by the 24hr clinic, jus to be safe.

I am also very paranoid in between my check ups but if its a healthy pregnancy the baby will stay on no matter what. Since there's nothing we can do we should jus stay posituve.

I'm 10 week, and hasn't gain any weight, in fact still lose 1kg. Is it bad not to gain weight?

speaking of showing, yesterday a 60+ auntie stood up on the train and let me sit. SO PAISEH. must be all the pre-pregnancy fats dammit.

shaggy,
thanks. i am monitoring, hopefully it will be brown instead. otherwise i really have to go TMC 24hr clinic. i also did not gain weight this time, in fact, i lose a kg. last time i lose about 3-4kg before i gain weight till 20kg when giving birth. so not to worry. hehe!

jojo>I would like to join the secret facebook group. Dun want to miss the opportunities to learn from mummies and mummies-to-be. Can I join in? I pm you my facebook email address.

<font color="0077aa">Shaggy> It's alright not to gain weight during the 1st trimester. I also lose 0.5kg &amp; in 9wk+ now. If I am not wrong, baby will start to absorb nutrients from 2nd trimester onwards so can start piling weight fr 2nd tri and weight gaining may get rapid at later stage of pregnancy...Check with you, ur oscar and detailed scan are done on sat? The nurse told me that they don't do oscar on weekend but my friend told me oscar is avaliable on sat...

Jojo> Better to pop by 24hr clinic to have a check. Pray hard for u that everything will turn out fine. Ok I pm u my fb add...</font>

Bless: yes there's oscar and detailed scan done on sat. But because i book abit late for my oscar (2 weeks time) the weekends slots are all full. She say i can walk in and wait but i'm afraid too long a wait so took a weekday slot. But detailed scan is done at 20 weeks so i book now and got a weekend slot.

jojo: pm you my fb email address
happy.gif
and chin up. just make sure you listen to your body and does what it says. if ure tired rest, if you feel like doing something, do it. if you feel like not doing something, don't. listening to your body is probably the best help you can give yourself and your baby.

mummies to be,
i am adding you all as friend before i can request you to be in secret group.

fattybombom &amp; adelynn,
added you as friends before adding both of you to the group.

i'm also wondering if any mummies tummy already showing? i'm 9 weeks and i can still wear my normal clothes..but the thing is i'm not sure if it's the tummy or fats..keke
my breast size also still the same leh! LOL..my sis said will grow very fast one? so scared i cant breastfeed..
i am still lying on my stomach..is it ok??

mummies to be,
whoever i had added you in the group, you can help to add the rest. thank you and nice meeting everyone in fb.

Adelynn,
nearly miss out your post. thanks. i just need more rest. now i had monitored that i only got little brown discharge since my gynae told me not to worry.

Back