(2012/08) Aug 2012

ET > hubbies must learn to live with it mah. they get to benefit during our pregnancy when womens' sex drive is higher... (oops, TMI) haha so they can live with less sex for a few mths!!! i also refused to let hubby witness the delivery. he stood by my side and all he saw was "a small hairy head moving out" HAHA

tats y women shd not b at mercy of their hb, i am nv into being a SAHM cos i don wanna lost the ability to support myself.
no men can b trusted, men r men, its kinda sad.
so it always warms my heart to c old grandmas n grandpas walking hand in hand supporting each other. true to their vows, till death do us part.

suddenly felt shoulders are so heavy as a mama... Realization tat raising up a kid is not easy.. Not alone anymore, everything bb come first.

sherry,,,
ya i super agree...dickhead...lol

ET
wah a monk for a yr..my hubby cannot leh..keep pestering me..but damn sian when my milk spray on him...

QQ
yes we are...bb is impt but hubby too...

<font color="orange"><font size="+0">et: b4 pregy alr prone to headache liao. tt time confinement i wash hair once nia. add to the pain. =(

mine i got hubby to see #1 all the way, whn i was in terrible pain he'll come over n give me a peck n encourage me. than he'll go back n see, n see how they stich me up. must let them c, let them know its not ez. even nw he knows im afraid of delivery. sobs.

</font></font>

sherry, i am laughing so hard my colleagues think i crazy. but its so true!!

ET, monk for 1 yr? my hb hv prob even lasting thru tri 1.

QQ, in general being a women is tough being a wife and a mother is even tougher.

O ya, the chin fox quite pretty one leh, like the Taiwanese show,'pai jin nu wang' n graduated in the best university in china. So competitive.

Today, i'm so negative. Ok.. Cheer up, it's Friday!!
happy.gif

i think priorities wrong here!!

You should always love yourself first, so that you can take care of your baby, then the husband.
some put husband first then child, but self must always come first.

rykiel, i din wanted hb to witness but he was interested to c n my gynae also asked him if he wanna c bb crowning. but becos i have low tolerance for pain, hb keep telling me is ok if u want epi, i can afford to pay. i must have look in real pain when the contractions kick in till cannot talk. but after bb deliver he jus stay next to me telling me everything is fine n over instead of bz-ing himself with pics of bb

<font color="red"><font size="+0">jen: xin ku ni ler. hehe, mine after that sat for awhile thn bz walking in n out of the ward to talk to the parents.hehaho!</font></font>

Actually i am curious, those who do bf for few years, how they bd with hb?? With the milk leaking, isnt it a turn off for guys n messy too?? Anyone with experience can advise? Else mummy may want stop bf in order to bd??

its funny lor, my hb is the type who dont like kids but end up he is so overly concerned with his boy. do you know that he dont bear to go out without my boy. sometimes we will take leave on weekdays and I wanted us to go out whilst my boy is in childcare. he will be so surprised and convince me to bring my boy out. so i havent had a nice dinner with him alone since my boy is born. I am not complaining cos I am happy that he is devoted to the upbringing of my boy. I have a fren whose hb likes kids but when it comes to his own kids, he is not able to devote his time with the kids. small things like talking to them each evening, reading books, settling their bedtime etc. anyway there's always pros and cons to everything, we have to 'kan kai'.

aiyah. next time got sale must share share ok. I feel like going down to the Tampines outlet now cos tmrw last day and I am going to bird park tmrw. I love their clothes esp when preggy cos mostly elastic and I need to replenish stock. their clothes are worth it only when having sale.

FYI, I just came back from lunch and saw that Mothercare Harbourfront is having some baby sale from 1-11Mar, but not sure exactly what will be on sale.

QQ> Your friend powerful but her ex HB really very bad take his wife independent for granted.

Yogi08> Thank you for the link. Still dont know which catering to order cos this time i am staying at my IL house. Are u ordering for lunch &amp; dinner or just Lunch. Breastfeed no ginger and alchohol ? My mum put alot of ginger in my dishes and ask me drink ginger tea in my 1st confinement. I breastfeed too.

ET> You really strong after delivery. I super weak after delivery. Will faint even I stand up for awhile so cannot do alone.

Rainbow> Princess is it what you want ?

Rykiel> Yes confinement no aircon. I remember when I go back home with my #1, I on aircon. Then my mother say cannot, only face but must blow up to let air circulate only. I am a bit pissed cos hospital can why go home cannot. Haiz This time dont know can on or not cos my room is super hot in the day and night with Sun shinning in the morning and evening sun.

yogi08,
u working ard there also?

joannne,
not every mummy will leak...even if leak, it is only the initial stage...it doesnt leak all the time, only when it v full or prob when baby cry, then will leak...based on my own experience
happy.gif

louise,
we just moved house and got a sealy mattress with bed frame from Robinsons....good deal...u can look out for their mattress sale which happens quite often

i just bought the aireloom mattress at IMM at lunch liao. Too tired browsing through so many options.

Ok lah at least settle something. My back aching cannot shop liao.

sandy, hospital everything also can.
u wanna shower long long n wash hair also ok.

during my confinement,
- can only drink the red dates/ longan tea
- can only shower in morning or afternoon when sun is hottest with herb water
- after shower must use the chinese wine to apply on skin
- no fan
- must wear slippers at all time
- avoid contact with tap water
- cannot drink standing

Sandy, i've no preference this time round. I remembered when i was preg with #1, i die die want a gal and i couldn't accept tat it's a boy during my 12 wks scan. It took me a whole 20wks to accept it. Nw i'm fine with any gender as long as healthy as i don't want to hv e same feeling when i has my #1. If this time really a gal, i'll close shop le.

MummyR,
yup i work around this area! You as well?

Sandy,
Still have not decided whether to order one or 2 meals... but i think i will probably order just lunch coz usually my maid cooks dinner so i think i will just eat homecooked food for dinner. For my #1, I also put very little ginger in my food coz my gal had jaundice hence was advised not to overdose on the ginger. My mum cooked for me during my confinement (i had no CL) so everyday I just eat steam fish and veg and no particular confinement food. Then after 2 weeks, my grandma says i could eat chicken so I had the most heavenly KFC haha.

kitty,
never see the bottoms...think not that stretchable
think bottoms still need get a few pcs maternity ones?
im getting from old navy

thanks AG!

MummyR, where to see from old navy? i tried googling on that before but cant find anything related. can share share the link? thanks in advance!

i bought 2 maternity pants for work. then i see the shorts for weekend wear also cost at least $30+, $40+.. abit ex leh... cant find any cheaper ler..

snowy, i rem last year before/ard election, PAP did mention that they will increase the maternity benefits.. i hope they announce today!

BBL
jia lat liao...base on the listings you have for the food to avoid, i have been eating more than 5 of the items listed...=(

<font color="green"><font size="+0"> happy:thanks so much! =) hehe

jojo:added! =D

sandy: my mum n mil also dun allow. that time still ask me wrap head. i was like =O WTF! hahaha

</font></font>

one thing is upgrading of car...now that car seats are mandatory for children below 135cm, how can a salon car fits in 3 car seats for families with 3 kids + maid..sigh..wonder if they are giving special concession for families like that

2 kids still manageable with a saloon car....when its 3 kids + 1 maid....how to? back row also not enough to put 2 car seats + 1 booster seat ...

QQ:

Wah. You are scaring me.

>_< Should be back in Sg in March cause hubby will be leaving for a 2 weeks biz trip to China. I'm dependent on him for my dinners here so I can't imagine what's gonna happen to me after he is overseas. Breakfast is milk and cereal and lunch is just egg and rice. MIL &amp; SIL are ostracizing me and it's really obvious.

Discussed and I'll be going back to Sg when he goes for his trip. They will be busy from March till July (with biz trips every month and exhibition every month.) So basically, no one is caring for me. If FIL ask the helper to cook sth nice for me, MIL will object. You get the drift.

So. The thing is, hb will only be able to come over in August for the birth. Then he will fly back to Tw, and I'll probably make my own way back afters.

Most of the time he will not be around. But I figured I'll be in better hands at home rather than being here. >_<

Back