(2012/08) Aug 2012

thanks Hazel for organsing. If can get same price as the expo or cheaper, i am interested in the white/beidge breastpad. 1 for 1 will be 2 pairs in total.

JoJo, please advice what colur you are looking at (white or beige). Or are you looking at the drymama plus?

beetlebug, the drymama plus is higher absorbency.

JC: TIA~~~ i google jus now n read they willl take 3wks to process. hehaho. i cant rmbr at all lor hehe thanks lots!

anyone cfm ur fullmth cake gt from where ler ma?

Rykiel : I am taking mine in a 2 places.. my mum wants the bengawan solo vouchers for her friends.. then i think for office i am taking the precious moments i think.. haha i need to go back find. i got their vouchers.. every 10 box get 1 free...

AG, their current promo is only free 1 pair check her aldy. She can try better price but not free one more pair

ET, can I join ur sweetest moment order? Cos hb and I decided to order from them but only manage to get a 10% off cos one of sister colleague is member not VIP. LOL

anyone tried a pregnancy tummy belt? Experience pins n needle like pain for the past few days n after 2 days of bed rest, finally felt better. but now Finding the bottom of my uterus getting stressful whenever i stand/walk. have to use hand to support tummy n its not even big... thinking of getting a support belt.. wonder if its useful cos its very cheap.

I m from July mtb.

@Hazel, I did checked with starfantasy when i read about her post on the drymama reuseable nursing pad. Can i join? How much is drymama normal and drymama plus?

@ET, I m interested to order from sweetest moment. Can I use ur VIP membership of 20%?

I called to ask. They say it is equivelent to 35.95 for 2 pairs. since get free 1 pair each order. = approx $18/pr

But price still better for buy 2 pairs free 1 pair since it is 45.95.. you get 3 pairs = $15.32/pr

Plus also have promo. She say that 15% discount is to thank the mothers who bought and want to buy more at expo price. She say expo was 39.95 for 2 pairs. so now is 35.95 for 2 pairs. ...( buy 1 pair free 1 pair) 29.95 was for 1 pair during expo.

Plus free postage...
Free pair now is free same type.. or can choose like buy Drymama get drymama free.... Buy Drymama plus get drymama plus..

So actually it is better than expo if you look at it... hmmm.. When do we need to reply them?

Maternity / Breastfeeding Pyjamus
anybody wan buy pyjamus for confinement time? got for breastfeeding type one. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14524992148 39~45RMB/set +$6 each.
7133210.jpg
let me know if u all want get. cos i bought 4sets. if you buy KT猫<蓝短袖+七分裤>43元 OR KT猫<粉短袖+七分裤>43元 either of this set, can get FOC http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10232902640 Maternity undies. NOT one set of pyjamus.
7133211.jpg
just double checked with seller. those interested update ur orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc , each set is about $15. don't too late let me know, cos the shop is having promo duno until when=) make payments to me @ posb sav 126-93221-9 thans PM me. =D

anne.. i think can only apply one promo... so its either 15% off or free 1 pair...? thats the response i get when i try to order...

another qn the black outside pink/blue inside is drymama plus or normal?

Anne, the promo is u can choose either u wan 15% off the price or free one pair of wat u order. Can't combine both promo together.

Jojo the pic show online is normal pad. Cos plus cost higher and the USA hasn't upload on their side yet.

Hi ET,

I am also considering Sweetest Moments. Do let us know how we can order through your VIP membership. Maybe just indicate in the remarks? Else you will be too busy collating all our orders!! Thanks in advance!

Hazel: Mine I want in beidge color. Try to haggle

Kitty, Anne: Normal dry mama at expo for white is selling at 29.95 for 2 pairs. So with the current offer, it pretty near the expo for per pair price. Hopefully they can reduce more if we buy in bulk..haha

Rykiel: Side effects depends from person to person. For me, it's nauseous, gastric pain when I took hormone pills to delay my menses during my wedding last time. And also studies have shown that prolong usage can cause cancer, however that does not apply to you la.

Sweetest moment cupcakes: I ordered them for my church wedding and it's good. I realise I have premium membership but the discount is at 15%, not as good as ET one.

star:hmm.. so far last nite first nite ar, super thirsty!!! =(

i still cannot make up my mind, most prob will mix n match sweetest moments n chocz.

anyone has chocz discounts =)?

Hazel: Just a suggestion, since a number of us want the drymama breast pads, u want to come up with a google doc for us to enter our order before you try to negotiate with the seller? Like that you would know exactly how much we want.
happy.gif

star: dun tink so leh. last few dayss also v hot but no such feeling.. gg monitor 2nite. gg slp in awhile.. feeling so sleepy. but bb v active now. so let him roll ard more b4 i go in lie down n let him continue rolling till i slp. hehehe..

Mummies need ur advice, do u happen to see ppl hub go out drinking till 3am while u r at hm waitin when u r 1 wk to 8 mths? Am i over reacting ? Jus find that i am very disappointed with his attitude n being not understanding. but am tryin my best not to affect my baby growth. :/

i jus woke cos ar dad iphone anyhow press until accesibility button the phone keeps talking!!!!

TBUxoxo: entertainment or ? ur hub or fren? u both need to have a mutual understanding n commitment. for me n hub, i dun go he also dun go. he only indulges in his soccer. maybe cos we married since '06? n hv a #1 ler. now its #2. cheer up babe. dun think too much. ur post was at 3.12am.. u shud b catching some rest. as mentioned u r at w32.. cheerup. shall ketchup w u tmr =D

THUxoxo, it only last night or most of the night? With friends, colleagues or customers? Did he inform u earlier before he go? U kw we all preggy most of the time will be more sensitive and abit emo. My hb sometime also last min tell me he got this thing crop up that thing need to rush. If not, even worse secretly play maj at home with colleagues and never inform me while I at work then kena caught red handed by me when I reach home after work.

Well I must say if he only do this once and did inform u earlier on and if due to some acceptable reason, think should be alrite.

At this moment, u should take care of urself and try to be happy so that ur bb will be too. As our mood will somehow affect bb. Cheer up babe. U still have our support. Feel free to share ur feeling. I am sure we can be ur listening ears.

There once I even suspect my hb having an affair just becos he was home late by 1 or 2 hrs. After that come to think of it, should be my emo again. LOL....

Tub, my hub goes drinking 1-2 times a week and most of e time is last min. But he'll try to be bk before 12midnight. Sometimes when I emo, I'll text him and within 30mins he's bk but I'm asleep...

Tks hazel,rykiel &amp; rainbow ! luv ya!!•hugss•

Before midnite nt so jialat... Last time before preg if he is out wif friends can bac at 6am!!!

His is nt frequent i limit him to one time per mth and before certain time mus rch hm. 
Somemore nw am preg i cun anyhw go out it jus make me feel more unease. 

He had this particular friend dat aso do stuffs dat all wives detest. Once dat guy even went to a nightclub claim to discuss bizness, his wife saw e receipt so mad wif him. He had #1 at hm nw pendin #2 to due in dec.he can stil lie he is out wif my husb, i happened to find out from e traces of msges.the guy is coming 38. So age maturity totally dun work on him.

TBU : Not frequent should be okie... Hub needs to relax too... Don't think too much... From 6am to 3am, I see it as an improvement neh... Hehe

I find that men tends to err as they get older :p
Dunno is it cos they sian of family life and need some excitement or what... But of cos not all men lah!

Cheer up babe!

TBU, I agree with bright that hb need a break too. My hb also very stress over my pregnancy and my emo. But I give him some space to relax too. As long as, he kw what he is doing and not over ur limit can Liao. They also need their friends too. Maybe u just let him kw that u have benefit of doubts on that friend of him can aldy. To be frank, if guy really wan to stay astray nothing can stop them even if only 1 or 2 hours time. Just have faith in ur hubby. I sure he is old enough to kw wat to do and wat is best for him. Cheer up ok.

Clim, we are trying to get the best deal might not be 2+1 offer. But you are most welcome to join. I will send out the list by tomorrow as I got antenatel class in the afternoon today. Will work it out by tonight. Hee hee....

Hugzzzz hazel &amp; bright! U r rite, if they really wan to do unfaithful stuff even 1 hr is sufficent!

Heee really hve to slowly start washin baby stuff. Wats e fbook grp?

I m interested to order from sweet moment too... Et, can we juz giv ur membership number when ordering? If not would b too troublesome for u then would giv a miss ba...
happy.gif

Early learning center got storewide 50% disc until end of tml. Some toys are really worth it, saw some mommy get already. Recommend the piano, projector and the hanging toys by the cot. All these suitable for 0mth and up.

Back