(2012/05) May 2012

Hi mummies, I am thinking of getting a maid to help out after my maternity leave when I go back to work. Any recommendation/advice? I'm staying with my in laws and they want us to get maid. They said they are at home to supervise the maid. Initially had 2nd thoughts abt getting a maid but now I feel with an extra pair of hands, it will help alot. But dunno how to start looking for a maid la. And I haven't booked the massage lady too. And haven't bght any baby stuff! Partly cos no space at my in laws, buy liao dunno where to put.

Mwerkz

Is that u too???? What a small world haha. When're u due? Is it another boy or a gal this time? Sam's having a brother

Dolce is from Aug'09? I used to be in that thread but had m/c and left. Nickname also changed... No wonder i find ur nick so familiar! Hehe....lucky u to have a boy and gal!

Newbie, i am also in discussion with PILs abt getting a maid to help MIL when #2 arrives. Quite nuts about the process. Need to go to my SIL's maid agency and find out more liao. Another source of finance to support, siong man!

Hi mummies,
Have gone for my detailed scan today. Confirmed I'm having a baby girl this time round. So happy lor. Can have a boy n a girl n can shop for all the pretty clothes.

Happy new year mommies! Had a crazy first working day of the year! hope everyone is well!

Re: carseat
Ditto what the rest of the moms said. I don't think it is necessary to use those infant carriers becos they are so ex and baby outgrows them so quickly. i rather get one that can sit from 0-4 yrs old.
happy.gif
But hor i can't emphasize enough that carseats are very very impt. though ur babies might cry when you put them in initially, but sooner or later they will get used to the idea. it is much much safer than leaving them unstrapped and frolicking around in the rear. We might be the ones driving carefully, but there are always idiots who put our lives at risks. so pls, if ur baby cries, persevere on and in the long run, it will be safer for u and baby! in fact use it when u are bringing the baby home! as long as u are in your own car, the traffic police expects u to belt up, regardless of age.

Esther, i confirmed kena mycoplasma infection in my respiratory tract.. zzzz.. doc called on Fri evening to gimme the bad news. the antibiotics is ex man! $84 for 12 tabs!!! wah lao so ex!!! its more than $2 per tab lor, its $7 per tab!! plus i think i have yeast infection from prolong use of antibiotics. and to add on more bad news, i am anaemic!! ARGHH!!!

As for booster seat, ur kid has to be of certain height and weight before you can convert. i think the height of a child is more impt, cos if the kid is too short, the seatbelt will cut across the neck. My son converted to booster when he was 2.5 yrs old and abt 93-95cm tall. weight wise, the old ruling was more than 15kg shd use booster.

BabyL, i have been experiencing BH since 17 wks.. sigh.. same as u, mine seems to get more frequent, abt 7-10xs a day. but the gd news is that they aren't regular. i do experience some aches when it comes abt but gynae said it prob becos of the baby. didn't rem being so achey during BH with my first leh.

Newbie, having a maid would be gd if they are sensible ones. Suggest u start ur search now since there is a shortage of maids. decide if u want Indo or Filipino. hopefully she can come when u are abt 32-34 wks so u got time to train her and also to see if u can get along with her.

Re: massage lady
A few of us are signing up with a massage plc as they have a pretty gd buddy deal. if interested, pls log into our FB group to check it out.
happy.gif
dun wanna be seen as advertising for them!

Dolcevita, CONGRATS!! Knew that everything was gonna be fine for u!

Piggy, I experience aches when i had BH this noon, paranoid till i thought labour, haha! Mine usually happens when bladder full... Really hope it wont trigger early labour like my previous preg.

U have yeast infection too? I had it just before i tested positive till now! Gynae gave me a few strong pills to insert also cant cure. I dunno how long it will last, sian!

Esther:
Frankly, unless your kid is very tall, she is unlikely to be tall enuff for a normal booster. Borrow a booster from friends to see if he can fit first ba. If cannot, get those carseat for 1 year onwards. Its smaller than those 0-4 years kind but still come with the 5 point buckle.

BabyL:
Yes I am experiencing. Its quite normal. Dun worry about it unless its regular, painful and dun go away.

Ayana:
Braxton Hicks is tightening of the stomach. Usually not painful. Its like whole tummy becoming hard... then loosening...

jul:
Similar to Esther, Borrow a booster from friends to see if he can fit first ba. If cannot, consider those carseat for 1 year onwards. Smaller than those 0-4 years kind but still come with the 5 point buckle.

newbie & BabyL:
Hiring maids are abit like lottery. Some are good, some are hell. So be prepared. Indo or Phil is up to your preference. Indo tend to be slower, bad in English but less materialistic. Phil are faster, but more materialistic and higher tendency to be vain.

piggy: what's the FB group called? Can u invite me?

BabyL, i get BH at anytime of the day and at any position, regardless if my bladder is full or not. i did read that if one is dehydrated, u tend to get BH more oftn. So i have been keeping myself hydrated. for me, if i lie flat on my back, i get it more oftn. so when i feel it coming on, i will either turn to my side or curl up.
happy.gif
nah, unless it is frequent, i dun think its labour! haha..
happy.gif
anyway labour pains are waaaaay more painful than BH, dun u agree?

I think it is yeast infection.. though i have never had one.. i feel slightly itchy at the entrance but not deep inside. i previously had such itch and it was due to an allergy to condoms!! my discharge is not green, nor issit smelly. are u using pantyliner? makes it worse apparently.

Fifi, added liao. its a secret grp.

Had bloody discharge last week and had to go to TMC for an emergency scan by Dr Ang to confirm baby is ok and cervix not opened.
Hate the vagina checks. :-(

Still waiting for the test results to be out on thurs...
Sigh....

Fifi & piggy: tat is BH?? I always get tat nowadays leh.. I tot it was the baby tat is streching!! I get it often when I lay flat and usually when I'm going to bed... If it is really BH den I start to have it at ard 16 weeks... It suddenly feels very hard den soften.. Is it sometime we shoul take note? Or worried?

But these few days I get to feel bb kicking alot!! Haa.. Like got an electric shock cuz bb kick so suddenly.. And realized yay they can kick backwards too.. Kicked quite a few times backwards till I felt like going to poo.. Lol..

beebeemer: ^5 back.. i also got it from Spring when it had the 20% sale.. hehe.. LOVE IT!! but i have yet to collect it.. i bought the pois grey design.. abit ex but better than buying p3 with the infant car seat...

BH: i don't think i can differentiate that yet.. but i do feel aches on the right hip joint area.. dunno if it's becos bb is there and pressing on the area.. quite uncomfy.. but not to the extend of pain..

i love it when bb kicks or punches me... so love the feeling!!

welcome new mommies and welcome to fb hush hush group.. hahhaa...

Vanilla, I also felt baby's kick very frequently, this one more frequent compare to my #1... Sometimes I think got the kick at the bottom making me wanna pee!

piggy:AIYO!!!so ex the Klacid!it's only a 1 week duration treatment right?allergy to the condoms!WAAA< must be the latex!good excuse to not use one right?heheh *wink*
yeast infection can start off as itch, with no foul smell or funny colour.but yes long term anitbiotics can give rise to yeast infection.hmmm, i was given some antifungal cream for it last time round, can't rembr what!

regarding anaemic: so am i.iron tablets give me constipation so i eat more spinach, red meat and iron fortified stuff.SUXX cos together with low BP i black out when getting up from sleeping or sitting position.

Fifi &amp;piggy:yeah i figured my boy might not be able to fit into booster seat going by the 15kr requirement and the 90cm++height requirement cos now he's only 85cm. so guess i guess i gotta get my fwd facing car seat from my parents to "tong" a while.

hehe, i'm definitely going to get a massage lady to "aid me"me getting pre-preggie figure back!!!!

how much does ur massage lady charge you? wanna know roughly the market rate.. the one i asked is about $60.. is this reasonable?

so BH is the stomach tightening? i thought i was hungry! :p why is it that the braxton hicks is so high up? i thought contractions will occur lower in the abdomen.i realise when i bend over sometimes i find this hardened part at the top part of stomach, then the sides are soft. then i relax it forms back into 1, then i bend over and tighten theres a hardened area there. whats that!

i need to stop reading on baby's growth and go find out on these BH, leg cramp, varicose veins (im getting tiny spider looking red lines at my calves), i dont want them to become too obvious!

re car seat: i was sharing w my colleague on the idea of getting a Britax 0-4yrs (saw the demo of the lady strapping it in, sure doesnt look easy to remove), and how i think it saves money since the one w handle only sits max 9 mths but if the baby is huge it might be obsolete at 7ish 8 so ROI isnt there. so he told me he had similar thoughts until he and his wife had to keep shifting the baby in and out while trravelling and the baby fusses alot so they rather get another one and lift her in and out of the pram and in the car so she cries less. Any thoughts on this? i still think i will stick to the 0-4yrs. :p

re:maid
I need one! badly, because my new house is coming possibly march then key collection etc may (any the peak residents?) so mil will come over to help look after baby but weekends we are on our own. Hb's sis isnt married so she stays at the current place, and i am thinking mil has to travel back and forth and still do laundry for her family so my suggestion is to hire a maid, let her do laundry and housework for all 6. i have zero experience growing up w one, or hiring one, but have heard too many horror stories and really do not know how to start choosing. she will only be required to do housework. my baby and my dog will be taken care by us and parents in law.

Fifi, agree that getting a maid is like striking a lottery, really depends on luck. Think I will be visiting the agencies this or next week to find out more and start getting so can train early before bb arrival. I prefer Indo though, Phil too smart and alert till I think can be quite scary....

Piggy, oh yes hydration is one of the cause for BH. I hardly drink water so maybe thats why. I experience labour pain for a few hrs before I jab epi so dunno the full force pain....i admire mummies without epi!
I didnt use pantyliner coz I know it will make it worse. So I just keep washing and keep it dry, then apply cream given by doc to ease the itch. My gynae checkup is next week so perhaps will get the pill from him to insert again. He sure think I have too much sweet stuffs so keep triggering the infection. Sometimes itchy till I can go nuts, irritating! But lucky no smell too...

Vanilla, its braxton hicks contractions. It is a false contractions to prepare you before birth. Just need to monitor and it is OK so long no pain like what Fifi mentioned. My #1 BH was pretty frequent at 35 wks and gynae asked me to hospitalised and monitor, in case I am going into labour soon.

Newbie, my massage lady used to charge me $50 or $55 per session last time for 5 sessions. Not sure if she is increasing for next yr when I am using her again.

Bee, the BH can be anywhere one. Hehe..

Babypom, have send you a msg in FB for the add. Thanks much!

Experienced mummies,
Can i know how long does the effect of Epi last? My fren advise to take it at beginning stage of contraction. But i read somewhere that there are pple who took several epi jabs throughout their labour!

Does post-natal wrap and massage really help to tighten the tummy? Or we need to engage very skillful massage lady for it to be effective? I had a fren who had a malay lady for post natal massage and she kept the wrap on throughout the day (the lady told her to remove after 2-3hrs? cant rem). Any recommendation for good post-natal binders?

Rabbit, I think it depends on your dilation speed also. I know of friends who jab epi at the beginning but dilation slow and epi wear off so end up have to jab more or increase dosage but some dilate faster. I jab when I was about 5cm and after that the dilation was quite fast and i was fully dilated within a few hrs. I think most impt is to try to be relax and u can dilate better ba..

Post-natal wrap does help me to flatten tummy. But it depends on your discipline to really wrap all day long coz it gets quite irritating and hot, especially if you need to bf ur bb, it does get in the way. I have a mummy who bind her tummy 24/7 after her c-sect coz she cant massage, her tummy was flat in no time. So really have to see how you can tahan. I wrap for half a day and I took it off to bathe already. After my massage, i bought those velcro wrap to wrap myself for the 1st mth. My tummy was left with little tummy by full mth.

beebeemer:
When you bend over and find stomach "hard" while sides soft, you are probably just feeling the baby &amp; the surrounding water bag. :p Bending over reduces the amount of space so its "tighter".

If you are getting varicose veins, do watch your salt intake and blood pressure okie.

The reason why we all recommend the 0-4 years is coz infant use for 6-9 mths or so only and the first 6 mths or so, you won't go out that much unless you need to send your infant to infantcare/parents place.

Re: Maid
I grew up with maids. Maids now are not like those 10-20 years ago. Way different. Many maids now want good life, easy job. Their aim of working here is to have fun while earning a little more than what they do in their home countries. They send home half or less of their salary usually, spending the rest on themselves here. For me, I go for those who are keen on kids coz that's my priority. So housework, I close 2 eyes. And I treat my maids rather well I must say, in hope that they repay the favour by treating my kids well. So far, I must say none of my maids ill treat my kids, not even the one that I just transfered early Dec coz she actually not that keen on looking after 3 kids &amp; not enuff patience - she can but "dun want" so I rather try my luck and change. For me, I personally go only for Filipino maids coz smart and alert, I can manage. Language and culture for Indonesians, I cannot. Personal preference. :p

rabbitz:
Epi tube is inserted once only. If the drugs for run out (consider 1 dose - about 5 hrs), they top up with another dose of drugs. No "re-jab". I had 2 doses for my #1 coz I was in labour ward for about 13 hrs before I delivered. My dilation was too slow (coz I was tarhaning the pain) so they advice me to take the epi so that I can relax and dilate faster. Else I risk emergency c-sec too as my water bag already burst before I was admitted.

Re: Massage
My ML charges me $80 per session. I do not wrap as I get rashes from the tightness. But effects are ok, my tummy is not totally flat but flat enuff. By 10 weeks for #1 and #2, I was almost pre-preggy figure already (and weight). Left about 1 kg which was I think is due to the breasts and breastmilk.

Jul,

Yes yes, its me !!...hahahaha..to think we might be sharing the same month too for our 2nd one..heehe...

Thanks all, indeed so relief to know everything is ok.
Now I can start to buy stuff which ive been holding back, just wan to know everything is ok b4 I start to buy...

re maid: i've started looking already.. actually my CL say no need maid, she can handle everything, but i dun wan to overwork her and she cant look after bb at nite.. anyway after CL leave, i also need maid to help me while i look after bb.. i'm looking for filipino maid instead, easier to communicate.. agent told me for the first maid, prob filipino better if not will b very pek chek to teach the indo. there's an agency in coronation plaza, JDM, not bad.. their maids have no off day.. so lesser chance of "learning" bad from others... but the fees abit exp...

re epi: i saw on tv, that usually epi is given at only about 4-5cm dilation.. so that it will last until birth.. else too early, it may wear off.. initially, if really cannt tahan pain, can take muscle relaxant kind, but it cant relieve for very long..

drink more water is good! my fren told me to drink more to prevent water retention.. cos if u dun drink enough, body will auto retain water to hydrate the body, so will have retention...

hi all,

i'm 23 weeks today, i think my yeast infection or fungal infection is back. its really so itchy last night even using lactacyd is useless
sad.gif

anybody here has the same problem as me?

Zara &amp; all those getting maids:
Before you sign with an agent, do google them to check out the reviews hor. A lot of agents have a lot of problems.

Possible problems
- They bluff you that the maid is new to Singapore when actually she had a lot of previous employers who sent her back.
- They refuse to let you change maid if not suitable
- They force you to keep a maid for at least 1-2 mths even if from day 1, there is something seriously wrong with the maid
- They teach maids to lie to you, run to embassy, cry abuse/rape, etc
- They make you pay the maid's loan upfront and refuse to refund you when the maid has problem and is transfered
- etc etc etc

Piggywiggy

Think my son can upgrade to booster then. He's hit 15kg, abt 93cm but he's less than 2.5 yo. No age limit only size limit right?

Fifi

My boy is outgrowing his 0-4 yo car seat. I dun think there's anything else than booster right?

Beebeemeer

Pls dun bring baby out when she fusses. My boy sat in his car seat, then started fussing at 9 mths. Luckily we persevered n ignored him. Very soon he settled n realised he wasn't gog anywhere. Now he climbs into his car seat as an sop.

N pls dun believe anyone who says a newborn is safer in arms then in car seat. During an emergency break, will u hold on to baby or put ur hands out to brace yourself? Dun play with our precious lives.

Dolcevita

Small world leh! Last time i jumped queue. This time if we share birth mth again, means i jump q again lol

Congrats on yourboy! Gal n boy perfect pair liao. I'll be stuck with a pair of boys! Monkeys ah!

Epi

Just jab once. Then the vial of meds will hang on a stand. The nurses will turn up n down when necessarily. Esp when pushing, they'll turn down so u can feel. I started on 2nd bot then popped. What a waste lol think 1bot lasrs ard 6-7 hrs

jul:
Try those 1 year up carseat lor. Less padding than 0-4 years so abit more spacious. Else booster + seat belt adjuster.

newbie:my massage lady charging me my old rate $70 (2010 rate) for 1.5h massage plus binding cloth and massage oil at home, she charge me old rate. now new rate is $80.

rabbitz: good binding cloth , massage lady got from geylang. it's like a shoe lace thing in front, with several laces to knot up!i wore at least 12 hrs a day for about 3 weeks, tummy went down by then
happy.gif
but it was uncomfy bfeeding n wearing it,but vain what!!!HAHA

bebemeer: slightly after 3 mths baby will be more aware regardless whether u r using the detachable kind or not. so i suggest get the 0-4 yo kind, save u a lot of $ and hassle of gettinganother car seat when your lil one outgrows that type.

regarding maids:its true that its longer to train indo maids but if your parents or parents-in-law speak malay it helps.
GENERALLY: indo not so daring, won't show u face, not so demanding.
Pinoy: more daring, demanding, just here for exposure to jump to HK or taiwan.but that's general!it really is down to that individuals' character and your luck.

I'm gonna c my lil girl on fri again, cos after detailed scan a bit worried that the lil girl bit too small for the EDD...
quick qns EDD was based on a 4 week cycle right?wat if my for mummies: cycle was 5 weeks?doesn't that mean premature prediction of EDD?

Fifi

Thks i'll go look ard. Such a pity to move my bou out of his currentcar seat coz it's so comfy lol

Esther

Yes. Based on 28-day cycle. So if you're 5 wk cycle, your edd shd be a week later.

Actually the menses edd is just initial estimate. On your dating scan before 3mths, you'll know the more accurate edd. Coz all bbs grow at same rate in first 3 mths. So from size = edd

thanks all, i will go for 0-4yrs regardless la. cannot convince myself to spend 369 to use a product for 9mths or less. ha!~

i have horror stories on maids its terrible i dont want filipinos cos i see them in town on sunday and i get so worried. their dressing is..outrageous! and clinging onto men. i dont wanna have a maid with off days and no filipinos will be okie w that...indonesian maid i heard due to language barrier they take longer to understand, but w sufficient training they actually do better in the long run and have lesser request. my colleague's maid reported on her first day and say " i want hp, internet, facebook, locked cupboard"..anyway, i have yet to convince my hubby. its a 70-30 war .i am on the 30 side. got to work harder to convince him!

Fifi: "By 10 weeks for #1 and #2, I was almost pre-preggy figure already (and weight)" -- Wow that was great success *salute*, any tips for sharing other than having massage and binding?

Can anyone share where to buy a good binder? are there different types? which brand is better?

forgot to ask, for Epi, its mentioned jab once and they will top-up the dose if required, no re-jab. Does it mean you have the tube stuck behind your back? Then how to lie down when in labour? Sorry first timer here w/o any clue on Epi.

Fifi: thanks for the advice.. =) i will ask ard also.. haven cfm any agency, just going ard to ask ask..

beebeemer: i'm struggling with the maid's off day.. if dun give off day, like so bad -- they are also human like us.. imagine u work 7 days a week.. aiyoh.. but give off days, scared they turn bad.. really dunno how.. but most agencies i went (big names like nation, all must give off days after 7mths) the only one agency is JDM which told the all maids they interview that they will have NO OFF days.. i dun like off days, but my hubby say let them go out la, else they go siao! well, see how la.. but definitely no internet/ fb/ hp/ locked cupboard.. NO WAY!

Babyl: ur per session for massage is 1 hour? If so, maybe the ML who quoted me $60 shd be ok. I didn't nego cos dunno the market rate. Just wanted to quickly book ML before she gets fully booked! She recommended 5 sessions. I think I will start the massage ard 1 week after delivery.

Ok I think I will check out the maid agency JDM. Dun like the idea of off days too. Hehe

I m having itchy breasts! Argghhh! And my breasts feel so full machiam those bf days during my #1. anyone got the same problem as me?

I m also looking for a maid, but think I will go after CNY. Any agencies recommendations from mummies who hav maids?

Qinyi, I hv the same problem too.. Actually mine only around the nipple area... Aiyo I scratch until peeling lor... Tried applying cream also no use... Recently change my shower gel to those for sensitive skin one, now better.. I think partly is due to our boobs expending..

Micteo, so frustrating right.... Haiz. Same here, mine also itch around the nipple area. And breasts so much heavier! Ya, I think its bcos of our breasts expanding. On a happier note, i heard that it also means our milk will come in earlier and much more supply compared to our #1. dunno true or not la... Haa!

Hello mommies. another crazy day for me.. felt really exhausted towards the end of the day. got quite a bit of office work to do but i really am too tired to turn my laptop on now.

Re: BH
Braxton Hicks is the contraction of the uterus, so it shdn't be high up, well at least not in this stage. when ur uterus contracts, its like u are carrying a hard ball in front of u! usually it is painless and most mommies won't even notice it throughout the preg. so dun worry if u don't notice or feel it.

Re: car seat
Well like what Esther pointed out, even if u get those infant carriers, for some babies, they will still cry. personally, i hate my son slping in the carseat because it tends to ruin his nap time. he doesn't slp enough and refuses to get back to slp aft that. that's why for me, a very practical mom, i got a 0-4 yrs old carseat.

Re: booster seat
Esther, if ur son is not tall or heavy enough then best secure him on a carseat. u don't want him to fly out of his seat if some idiot knocks into u. *choy choy choy*

Jul04, yeah its not the age but weight and height of the child that is impt. think ur son can switch to booster seat already.

Re: maid
i think like what most said, u need to decide what u want in a maid. everybody's circumstances are different so u have to be clear of what u want. Personally i rather be strict (not cruel) first then as they perform well, slowly relax so that they will be grateful for the little perks u give them. I don't give any days off either, simply because if she gets a day off, means i have to work everyday too! instead we bring her out wherever we go (partly to keep an eye on her), pay for her meals outside etc.

Re: massage lady
Anymore mommies interested in the buddy deal, do check out the FB page.
happy.gif
i didn't do massage for #1 so cannot advice on its effects. actually i also not sure if i shd do it for #2 but i m already saving quite a lot of money from recycling clothes, cots, sterilisers from #1.. haha thought of splurging on myself but again, i'm not the type to indulge in these things.. i lost all the weight gained before baby's first mth and was back to my normal clothes by then. Breastfeeding helps!

Esther, gd luck.. by 12 wks u shd know if baby is growing on schedule. if ur gynae is not worried abt it, then i guess u need to take more fattening stuff? I also gain 4kg since but baby is ok. also possible that baby gals are smaller in built and that genetics play a part. U know all these so i won't nag! hahaha.
happy.gif
talk to me on FB/ sms if u need someone to listen to. I totally understand.

I m not taking that antibiotics u mentioned leh. i think i m taking a generic brand of azithyromycin. still damn ex lor. i m trying not to take too much iron tabs cos i m already having rather bad constipation. this pregnancy really very troublesome. zzzz.. but i m finding not enough time to take my dietary calcium and iron leh. i try to take calcium for breakfast, iron for lunch and dinner then calcium again for supper. by taking i mean taking red meat and high calcium food like dao huay or a glass of milk.

Re: yeast infection
the inserts i m using now is grosssssssss.... i hate it. :p itching seems to be much better. Esther ah, i m allergic to so many things leh.. one day i will share with u what i m allergic to!

Piggywiggy

Thks i'll look out this weekend. Wanna buy a booster seat fir fil's car too.

Rabbitz

Yes tge tube is stuck there thru'out. Like iv drip, it'll just drip continuously. U can lie down no prob. It's a v thin tube. But u wun feel anything also

I kept sleeping then the nurses aws pick the moment i slept to come n test BP, take temp, check dilation. Sian!

Qingyi, ya! Super annoying.... But if the milk supply part is true I don mind la... I will endure! Hahah! Maybe u try swtiching ur shower gel cos I realized that the skin around tat area more dry.. I'm using Seba Med it's alkali free. Slightly more ex but better den keep scratching... Also gotta protect so tat we can be in best form to BF when baby arrive! :D

Piggy, I'm thinking about the massage... But hubby say don book so early.. Anyone tried them before? Cos I tot its abit ex...

Newbie, mine is not exactly 1hr, can be longer than that. I started the session a few days after discharge for #1. That time i was begging ML to come early coz my milk comes in and got engorged till i can cry! Needed her to help clear my milk! I think $60 is ok, quick book while ur ML still available coz most already taken up by now already.

Qinyi, me! My breasts can suddenly have the full or tingly feeling, its like they are full of milk during my bf for #1. I have phobia coz i hate engorgement. I m hoping i have just sufficient supply for #2, no need too much. My friend said for #2, the supply is much more...

Back