(2012/05) May 2012

Esther:
If cycle is not regular, usually EDD is based on scan on 1st trimester. Anyway, EDD is an estimate, you can go into labour naturally anytime from 3 weeks before EDD and its safe to deliver. Baby is already full maturity. Last 3 weeks is gain mass only.

beebeemer:
Wah if my maid like that, I will send back to agent immediately.

rabbitz:
A trick is... Breastfeed! More effective than anything. :p

Yes tube behind you. Its a small thin tube. You can still lie down.

zara:
A lot of maids agree no off. After a while, they will still niao you for off.

Re: Weight Gain
The amount of weight to gain is different for each person & it may not be related to the birth weight of the baby. My 2 kids were both above 3 kg. Difference is about 200g but coz my son was 2 weeks earlier than his sister. Weight gained in pregnancy was vastly difference though. For #1, I gained 20kg but for #2, I gained about 10kg. The extra is mainly water I believe because I had quite bad water retention for #1.

morning ladies..
EDD:
do u ladies intend to work until labour or will u be taking maternity leave earlier and wait at home? mine's mid may, might work til end April and then stay at home le..

maid:
really depends on luck, last time my maid (mom's maid) very good, got off days also, but she is still ok, very discipline, sometimes a bit lazy, but who is not lazy? as long as she does her work, it's really ok.. my aunt's indo maid, worked for 13 yrs already, looked after my aunt's son from birth until now.. still working here.. also have off days, no problem at all.. but i also have maid who came and stole my bro's phone and hide it between her legs when we caught her.. YUX! we took her back to agent immediately.. and we threw the phone away of course..

itchy:
agree that the area ard the nipple is more itchy, the areola is also getting bigger lor! and my fren say our breasts will grow even more in the 3rd tri!! OMG!!

weight gain:
me gained abt 4kg up to now.. 21W2D.. abt 1kg in 2 weeks.. is it normal? hope gynae is not upset when i see him on 20th.. eeeks.. but i never eat extra, jus per normal..still gain.. i still go on the elliptical machine and swim occasionally...

constipation:
been having constipation.. i can only go poo on alt days.. sometimes every 3rd day.. and once i go, it's like major pain.. takes 3 trips to clear.. last nite i had to wake up at 12+am to clear.. by the time i got in and out of bed 3 times to clear.. it was 1+am... so super sleepy nw at office.. zzz... i try to eat prunes, but it still doesnt help me to go daily.. sigh..

EDD: same as you Zara, I intend to start ML in 1st May since I'm due Mid May, and we may be due 2 weeks earlier..

Massage: Anyone doing prenatal massage? How's the massage like? Will they massage your tummy area? or just arms and legs?

qinyi: i get itchy boobs too! the sides are red from scratching. i try to not think of it but its pretty intolerable sometimes! and i apply moisturizer to it, no problem in the past, just started to itch once i hit 20 weeks on and off.

Zara: i am working till my 38w 2 days, but i sounded my boss out telling him first baby usually 2 weeks early, so i will move the dates accordingly and have him make provisions for staffing now. my edd is 16 May, i am stopping work at 4th to start my maternity till Sept.

agree with piggy on the maid thingies. i dont like the idea of off days cos that means they have freedom to meet people, learn stuff from other maids, find herself a bf, the list goes on. i will treat her well, bring her out etc, once she shows me she is trustworthy and works well. But this probably works with Indo and Myanmar ones? The filipinos will not accept such terms and conditions. Some of them are uni grads in their country so they dont feel they deserve such treatment and thats when we run into a problem.

bee: my EDD is 16 may too! ^5 Ayana too..
work til 4th sounds good, earn one public holiday.. ekke.. i'm still deciding.. cos i may extend my ML until end of year, then send my girl to infant care when she's abt 6mths.. i tink i will cry when i send her to infant care.. =(

got maid, also headache.. no maid also headache.. very troublesome.. the best is not to get any maid, my hubby dun like stranger staying at home.. but really no choice.. unless i dun work... i dun mind being the maid.. =p

The massage lady that I used for my #1 cannot be contact...msg her yday but no reply.
Anyone else can share their massage lady no. ? pls pm me. Thanks

zara: for my no.1 i worked till the day before i deliver, but take things ez on the last wk or so, it's better than staying at home , twiddling thumbs and keep clearing up on baby items, housekeeping,it might drive you nuts thinking that tdy might just b "the day"

Dolcevita: u r not joining the buddy deals that FB mommies are sharing?

piggy:aiyo, those generic antibiotics so ex!!oh yeah!correct, the yeast infeciton i wasgiven inserts too. think one dose.it was horrid!!!leaving whitish residue everywhere!why can't they give smthing more pleasent!anyway how many times do you need to put it?hmmm seems like u need to boost immune in addition to the iron leh!

Thanks mommies in replying to my worry, yeah guess bb girl might b bit smaller?my no.1 boy, i gained <10kg body weight and he was 2.8kg ANDthe last 300g was gained within the last 2 wks, adter massive protein and calcium intake.so i guess, yeah ask my gyane tmw. HUGS!!!!thanks ladies.
gotta go rush wrk!

Zara,haha I dun mind being e maid too..same situation as me..I dun like having a stranger in my hse ..worse thing,nobody at home to monitor her n she's alone w my lil one...I'm thinking of infant care..heard its hot,my friend who has just given birth is still on waiting list though she booked before giving birth

Zara: I havent counted the PH thingie yet, most likely they will give me the day off cos i will be so huge by then i hope they arent so mean to require me in to handle the other exchanges thats still open. Esther, thats what i want! i wanna work until its near then i go hospital straight otherwise i will be pacing around the house thinking today? maybe later or later? or tomorrow? day after? haha. How to extend maternity leave till end of year, we only have 4 mths leh. then Q4 iam working nasdaq so on crazy NY hours. But its good so in the day i can take care of baby then sleep for awhile, start work 9pm to 6am. Your MIL or your mum not able to look after your girl for you? confirm cry la, i think you will be crying too. hehe cos you cant bear to leave her in a new place.

maids are generally a headaches. introducing a brand new stranger into the house by judging her on a few visits really isnt good. but extra hands at this point of time will be helpful. imagine coming home to a truckload of clothes, i have 6 peoples clothes to think of, although i only wash mine and my hubby's now. But i cant have my MIL look after baby and do household chores plus shuttle between tampines and toa payoh. so a maid is a must! still on a 70-30 discussion with hubby on this, no progress since talks started haha.

I have a friend working in infant care, it is really really hot. In her centre, there's a drastic lack of infant care givers. Like 1 teacher to 6 infants, can you imagine! So, many a time, they have no choice but to leave the crying infant there, really no time to pick each and every one up.. And when baby hungry also have to wait lor, no hands to feed... haiz..

So peeps choosing infant care must really choose the right ones...

Anyway, according to the MCYS, the maximum staff-child ratio for infant is 1 caregiver to 5 infants/toddlers. Consider quite high also.. Zzzzz

pretear: but being the maid means no extra income.. if i work and get a maid, there will still be extra income after i deduct the maid's pay..

bee: maybe we shd learn fr esther.. i only hope that i m fit enough to work all the way until before birth.. cos 3rd tri is going to be diff fr 2nd tri.. nw everything is quite good, no sickness.. if 3rd tri also healthy, comfy and no "funny" thing gg on, i think it is ok to work til labour strikes... hahaha... extend by taking no pay leave lor.. what to do? both moms are very modern one, and still working and i cant afford their pay..

infant care: i already booked.. haha, kiasu parents... it's at my hubby's office downstairs.. depending on the situation, i may jus take NPL until 18 months.. see how it goes.. even 18mths preschool also book liao.. cos i know for sure, no one will be able to look after for me.. so this is the only way..

beebemeer, zara: the main thing in the last stretch is, can't sleep well!cos tummy in the way, i rembr i basically left office 6pm on the dot for the last 2 wks, go home take it easy,pack baby stuff, take walks
Yeah!can't imagine everyday wondering if this is "the day"will simply drive me nuts!!

i think my office will also be kind to me. they assigned me 9-6pm till i go for maternity leave. i already feel my stomach is getting in the way. I bought 2 maternity tops from asos.com but its too loose for me, so i am still wearing my old dresses. they all still fit me now at coming 6mths next week. i dont think my belly is that big...just that when i compare photos i realise the difference is the top is more buldging now...grow baby grow!

whoever's at Millenia or working near suntec, there's a dress spa in the middle near Mos burger, their dresses fit pregnant mum and looks chic. if u buy 5 pcs its about 104 for 1.

esther: ya, that's y i think i hope i can last til the day before delivery.. else, i may jus take ML from 1May so that i can sleep/ rest more and be ready to push! hahaha.. my job is not a 9-6pm, if i have dinner entertainment, i have to go..

Mat clothes: i got my from toa payoh central, a very old fashioned kind of shop, but many preg ladies go there.. fren intro me.. i bought 10pieces, mixture of pants, shorts, tops and dresses... total bil was $308. Average is $30/pc. good enough for cny and work.. of cos, not the super stylish or chic kind but not auntie kind also.. u really need to try it on. Some dun look ok, but after wearing, ok leh.. quality is ok too.. =) &amp; plus some old dresses and really loose tops, i can survive lah.. haha.. and the stomach is really getting bigger!!! hee!!

Hi mummies

Any of you have itchy belly button? I used to have itchy tummy &amp; itchy nipples. But for the past few days, my belly button &amp; the nearby area has been itching horribly! As in, I can scratch the whole night &amp; not be able to sleep well due to the itching!

i also feel my belly button area feels weird, not eactly itchy, but i feel like as if got 'wind' inside and cold-cold. I read that it will pop out around 6mth?

rabbitz

Mine didn't pop out for my #1. Just got completely flat, coz I think I have a deep belly button in the first place.

Another place to get cheap maternity clothes is at Bencoolen, thats opp OG (Albert Complex).
There is this shop selling those auntie clothes but at one corner, all selling maternity clothes. Price range from $20-30+ for top n bottoms.
But again, its not those chic and fashionable clothes, just comfy, reasonable price and basic pieces =)

Im recycling my previous maternity clothes and some dresses from pre-preg are still wearable as they are either loose with belt/stretchable/highwaist type...save $$

Hi mummies, when should we get nursing tops and bras?

It's quite ex to get a tonne of maternity clothes then need to get nursing clothes too hor? If buy now like not very accurate cos the boobs will be bigger with milk after birth right?

Re: itchy breasts
Thanks ladies, looks like we have to "ren" for now. Hmmm... I think I m gonna my gynea for some cream to apply manz.

I can't walk for too long these days. Even slow walk for 30mins+, my stomach will become v tight (yes, BH). now tummy still not very big oredi like tat, can't imagine 3rd tri! Haiz.

My belly button didnt pop out for #1 but its slightly out now for #2. I feel slight pain instead of itchiness. Asked gynae but he said due to stretching. It can gets so uncomfy or pain till even brush over also pain.

Hi ladies! Mia-ed for a while as the conversations go so fast! Been a silent reader only.. Heh..

I'll definitely try to take leave only till the last possible moment. Hopefully won't be too tired then. My ex lady boss worked till the day before birth!

Jul: I hv itchy belly button too! But manageable.. Noticed my belly button getting shallower.. Heh.. Sometimes it cramps around it.. Normal? I always think its the baby pulling on the cord.. Haha..

I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet! Not sure where to get affordable ones near the west area..

I'm at 20 wks but I haven't felt bb kick yet. Everyday I'll tall to him n ask him to kick me.. Haha! Getting a lil worried tho.. Waiting anxiously for detailed scan next fri!

I'll work till the day I deliver too! For my #1,I went to wk than feel like that day is the day after staying in office for 2hrs. went to visit gynae and was told to go hospital at nite Liao. Cos contraction was at regular intervals :p

Beebeemer and zara,
My EDD is 16 may too!
happy.gif

For maternity leave, I'm thinking of asking gynae to give HL 2 weeks before EDD... but not sure my company will treat it as HL or ML..? Anyone knows?

Zara, will u be applying the no-pay leave before u go ML? Or only inform ur boss when ML is ending ah? I'm also thinking of that option leh... Coz no1 will be taking care of my bb when i go back to work.. Hubby suggested putting bb with my ILs in msia, but i dun think i'll bear to do that.....

My tummy is itching too!! Maybe its expanding thats why... Constipation also quite bad, only got output abt 3 days once... Stools are almost black (think its the iron in multivits?).... Sorry for being gross.. :p

Dolce: I think it's the same shop I go at tpy! The shop I go to is called carrano, have 4 outlets lei..

Sunflower: yes, I will inform my boss about the NPL before I go on ML. It will be better to cancel the NPL and go back early. Boss also happier... Btw, my boss is my dad, so it's easier for me.. Try to take NPL lor, if ur boss is ok... But hor, maybe u shouldnt tell first, cos later boss angry, will he ask u to leave? Maia is a bit far... Dun la...

Constipation is my constant problem...sigh...

Sunflower, i also plan to take HL before ML but my gynae dun give HL unless hospitalise coz his clinic not in TMC. My #1 i had too much BH n hospitalised, given 1wk HL then induce few days later n ML starts when delivered. HL is HL, wont be considered as ML but maybe u want to double check with ur HR in case different companies different practices.

Zara, so good ur dad is ur boss! Flexible!

Hello mommies!

Zara, same! i m having pretty bad constipation. I m doing everything i can, 2-3 servings of fruits, veggies, probiotics and 2-3L of water! having piles too so bleeding almost everyday.. sigh.. SIAN.

Esther, the inserts are sooooo gross and i m reacting to the meds!! my down there super raw leh! i can pee ok, and vagina not itchy. but the area around my urethra is very very sore.. sit also uncomfy. sigh.. and the amt of discharge is disgusting!! i had to keep changing my pantyliner!!

Re: itchy tummy and boobs
erm, it could be the start of stretch marks!! so moisturise, moisturise and moisturise!

Re: maternity leave
i also intend to take my ML only from the day i pop. My bosses do not encourage us to work in office from 38 wks onwards. they tell us to work at home so i shd be working till i pop lor. i think my bosses are worried that if we go into labour in the office, they dunno what to do! Actually i do not encourage u to start ur ML too early. u will be surprised how fast ur ML will end and that u have to go back to work. best is to spend as much time as u can with ur baby.
happy.gif

Sunflower, u have to check ur co's regulations abt taking HL.. if i m not wrong for ppl working in civil/ public sectors, HL after 36 wks is considered as part of ur ML. I think Fifi might know.

Hi ladies! Happy new year! How's everyone?
Been reading up threads n there seems to be more new mummies joining, great!
Was in hong kong for Xmas n enjoyed the cool weather but now s'pore so hot... Cldnt eat too much of the food while on holiday there cos of the heartburn so tt was a downer...
Anyway when I was there, walked alot so sometimes got abit worried if it was bad for bb. Plus I din feel her much when we were there...
But once I came back to s'pore, she seems to be moving so much more than previously, some moves I can even see! So cute... Hehe...
Anyway now, I'm suffering from n sharp lower back pain. Wish I can "crack" it but even when I try to do a bit of stretching, no relief... Massage can help? Then can someone advise n recommend?
The heartburn still here but tho still very uncomfortable, it's less painful. Sleeping in the rite position is a headache...
I'm not eating much meat n fish cos still feel turned off by it. Wondering if its bad to eat so little meat n fish. Anyone oso adverse to meat?

Just came back from shopping..gals, some gd deals to share in case you all are looking for Britax royale car seat/ medela freestyle breast pump/ Baby bjorn carrier..

Takashimaya's having member sale today till this Sun!!

Britax Royale before discount is $499. There is 15% discount+ member discount 10%: $382

Medela Freestyle:normal discount is $699. After 10% off from member:$629

Baby bjorn: 20% discount +member 10% discount: $126

Btw, im not staff of Takashimaya;p

Zara,
So good, ur dad is ur boss! Im sure he'll be flexible hehe...
I dun plan to tell my boss abt NPL coz in case my posn is filled up leh..... Then i'll have to go to other divisions... Ya lor, although its abt 2 hrs drive, but msia leh... Wat if bb sick and im not there..... Dun think i'll want that choice! Will hv to psycho my hubby abt that...

BabyL, then maybe u save ur ML abit, take 1 week before ur EDD? Coz like wat piggy say, we'll realise 4mths of ML is too short for us to spend time with our bb...
happy.gif

Think I'll chck with my HR abt HL, coz im in civil service sectors.... Will update if i hv the answer
happy.gif

HL will only be given if get warded in hospital right?

BabyL:My gynea clinic is in TMC, does it mean this case he can give me HL jus to rest at home say 1-2w before EDD?

HL= home leave? For my co., i believe the min i stop coming to work i will start my maternity leave, unless i specify i am clearing annual leave or no pay leave. then again due to staffing issues, that goes into consideration. Zara, im envious you work for your dad! he can grant you a long one cos its his grandchild en route :D

June: Disappear so long glad to see u back onto the forum :D

re: belly button
i feel uncomfortable aches and stretches around the belly button since 20 w start and i can see it shallowing out, manage to clean a good part of it. ha! when u touch the opening sides its so tender and tight and stretched. the baby should have reach the belly button level or slight below now at my 21w 2 days. perhaps thats whats causing the strain. baby wants space!!!! i was drinking yakun milo frostyz 2 days ago, when i suck it down, he moves and moves, then i stop for awhile he stops, i suck it down again he moves and moves. so cute! possibly too cold ah he's hiccuping? haha.

DolceVita> Congrats on your result!!! Finally can go shopping eh!

How is everyone????
I bought a preg pillow. Still trying to get used to using it. The inserts are similar to those in bean bag.
I thought I have got yeast infection on last Sunday cos it was itching so badly. Monday was itchy too. And Tue was slightly better. Has been better since. Did asked my gyne about it, she told me to monitor it for a couple of days, if it still itch, then go let her take a look. But since the itch has subside, maybe I will get her to take a look during my next appt.

Re: Working till delivery
Do make contingency plans for delivery anytime from 37 weeks onwards. Its quite common to deliver about 38 weeks actually &amp; often, by about 38 weeks, you will be too tired to work.

For me, I will be tentatively starting leave from 38 weeks as I cannot imagine climbing 5 floors up and down for work/meetings/lunch at 38 weeks. Now already quite tiring... what more at the end.

jul:
The itching is due to stretching of skin &amp; dryness. For the breast, let it be. No good to put anything on breast. For the belly, moisturise the lotion - either with bio oil (usually people use Clarins) or pregnancy moisturizers (I like California Baby's).

rabbitz:
Its not 100% will pop out. Some people's pop out, some don't. No difference actually (though some say it indicates gender).

Candymix:
Nursing bras should be purchased about 36 weeks or so. That way, you can gauge the size you need. Basically at 36 weeks, buy your size + 1 cup bigger (to cater for engorgement).

Sunflower:
Some company do not accept any HL or continuous MC from 4 weeks before your delivery. They count as ML. This means that even if you have HL, too bad, its useless. Some companies do accept HL till the day before delivery.

Similarly, for the "flexi" portion of the ML, some companies enforce that you have to take week by week, some companies allow day by day. You have to check with your HR.

Oh yah. Not all gynae can issue HL. Must be senior enough and tied to some hospital.

To answer piggy - for civil service, HL is HL even till 1 day before you deliver. But by law, ML must start on the day you deliver at latest. ML can start early but cannot start late.

For my case, I will save my ML as much as I can but I won't take all at 1 go. For me, first 3-4 mths, baby sleeps more than anything. I dun like taking leave and watching baby sleep. Partly due to this, partly due to work requirements, I went back to work at about 10 weeks after delivery for #1 and #2. After that, I work 3-4 day work weeks till my child is almost 9-10 months old. That way, I can enjoy bringing baby out, etc. :p

boss:
ya, dad = boss, but i also cannot suka suka lor.. later pple say this n that.. of cos, the privilege is that i dun have to worry abt my position being taken (cos there's always something to do!).. other than that, i have no special privileges lei.. of cos, if i take HL/NPL, he prob have no choice cos he wun let my mom resign to look after my bb.. cos mom's helping out here also.. haha.. actually suppose to take only about 3mths ML, 4th mth is reserved for check ups, bringing bb out all that, but no one is helping me to look after, so i have no choice but to take it all and extend somemore.. i dun wan to put my bb in infant care when she's too young.. at least 6mths..

preg pillow: i bought one too, but i dun like to use lei.. dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support &amp; Feeding Pillow.. doesnt to seem to help very much for now.. i prefer my own bolster for now..

breast pumps:
really VERY exp.. and dunno how long i will use.. my fren told me not to buy first, if need be, can hand express it out first.. and then ask hubby to go buy.. so jus do research first.. was thinking of the medela freestyle.. agapebabies.com selling at $495 but it's a US import set.. dunno ok or not.. sigh.. headache.. my fren bought and only used 3 wks.. cos she cant keep up with her twins..
dilemma for me..

Hi Mummies,

Just came back from holiday... baby's movement is getting more frequent now
happy.gif

Re:maternity clothings,
Actually most of my maternity clothings are from non maternity shops - just find stretchable materials and bigger size.
Envy mummies who can still wear normal clothings, my tummy is growing so big that my clothing options are so limited now. Bottoms definitely cannot wear so gotta wear maternity bottoms or extend it using belly belt :p

re: ML,
For me I will try to work till I deliver. For my #1, I had to clear some leaves and hence took leave 2 weeks before my due date. In the end, sit around do nothing as my baby only wants to come out on the due date. This time around, due to work commitment as well, I hope I can last till the last working day but I suspect I need to clear at least 1 week of leave :p

Fifi,
Same here - I came back to work earlier and then did a 4 day week work for a good 5-6 months. This time around not sure, I want to take at least 4 months ML - if possible take the whole ML at once. My company's benefit is 5mth leave so if I take 4 months, I still have 1 month to clear on top of the normal annual leave and child care leave :p

Oh i misunderstood HL = hospi leave =P

What's the difference between home-leave and medical leave? Is HL paid or considered unpaid leave?

morning mummies!
rushing wrk cos taking PM leave to c gynae to seek his opinion after detailed scan,
anyway
PIGGY:poor thing!yeah those inserts r soo yucky!!!when can u stop them?EUUWW, it as from GSK, no?

yeah i'll wrk till i pop , cos ML v precious!b4 u know it, it's gone!and u really need the time to bond with no.2,breastfeedAND keep no.1 company, don't feel insecure. then go back to gym slowly but surely to get back figure...hehe..paid leave,must fully utilise!!

MAternity clothes:i din buy any, still have some in vacuum bag,like Tute.
i would suggest to new mommies just buy 2-3 of those maternity pants/skirts and or the belly belt stretcher thingies,
get a more loose top 1-2 size bigger than your usual size?cos seriously some of those maternity clothes are a rip-off!!!

zara:regarding breastpumps,it helped me, psychologically, to bfeed my no.1 with the pumps around
happy.gif

if u r really unsure why not source around and make sure u have 1 to 2 models and 2-3 suppliers at hand , in case they OOS, so that when u need it after baby arrives, u can order your hubby to go get it?

zara:
A good breast pump does make breastfeeding easier. Hand express needs skill and does make you tired. Similarly for manual pumps. And if you are diligent, there are many ways to increase and get enuff milk. True cases of "no milk" are actually quite rare. Most cases of "no milk" are actually due to insufficient determination and effort aka "lazy mum".

US set is fine. I am using a US set too. Used for 2 kids - more than 1 year for #1 and 1 year for #2. Only diff is repair costs are higher but rarely needs repair.

Breastpumps

It really depends. Mummies who can BF successfully only need a simple one side electric pump or manual pump. If gog back to work, an electric dual pump is a must.

Or if like me, only pump n no latch, a v gd electric dual pump is a lifesaver. I used medela pisa for 1 yr. Cheaper pumps r cheap for a reason. They're for infrequent use eg leave baby fir a few hrs etc. Can't comment on freestyle tho voz i nvr used it.

Hospitalisation leave

For civil svc it has to be issued by a hospital. Gynae whose clinic is in a hosp like tmc or mt a does NOT count. It'll be considered as normal mc.

i think having a breast pump around helps too, if i need to express w my hand and i cant, i will be very frustrated and probably end up not doing it. But if i have the pump and rely on it, it could be alot less taxing. Otherwise if nothing raeally works w the pump then can always sell online and recoup some money :D

i mistook HL too. i thought its home leave. ha! i dont think my gynae can issue that, cos she is a private clinic outside not tied to a hospital. i rem my gf was ordered bed rest she received a letter from her gynae in TMC and my co. accepted it. So like fifi said its dependent on different company's HR policies. Best to find out early now and make preparations with the co. and your hubby.

tute: so good! you get 5 months. i get a regular 4 and will be taking it full. My co. arranged my Q4 job such that i have time in the day to look after the baby and work at night. Just that its going to be really tiring and i dont know if i can still keep my eyes open by then.

Fifi

I've been applying cream on the belly button area but it still itched like mad! But it seemed to have improved last night - still itching but less. Hopefully the 'stretching' is over!

Massage

Is it true that we have to wash the binder daily to exchange for a clean one with the massage lady the next day?

Hmm, I have a colleague who tell me that for her, hand expressing is easier than the pump. I guess there're different preferences all around.

dolce,
Great to hear your good news ! Congrats again
happy.gif

Just back from my hols and was bleeding on the last day. Went for checkup and found out placenta was low, gynae said no heavy lifing, no squatting, no sex, take it easy. Hiaz, means now, i am not supposed to carry my girl but how to, if i'm the one looking after her at night and weekends, still have to carry her up/down toilet bowl, also need to squat down to bathe/change her.
sad.gif
Also scared if something happen to bb if i continue to do this. My sis wants me to get a maid asap to help but i'm hesitant ....

Back