(2012/03) Mar 2012

janjan16, no problem. hopefully this tea is good.
happy.gif

Babes, I know I'm very ks, I'm more or less prepared n ready to meet my little darling. I need to prep everything before returning to work next week. (now on leave) and soon after will not have tine to get ready for baby's arrival. It's been 3 years, and I cannot remember what we need to put in our hospital bag. Any mommies here can put up a list?

I have a feeling I will pop first week of feb
(37w)...

Thanks.

Geez. Wonder how to place #2 and #1 in the same room as us, to minimize inconvenience. Otherwise I will place #2 with maid but scared she not sure how to take care or worse stress her out with the night wakings.

Oh would you all be interested in a list compiled quite some time ago in another thread I was in when I was carrying #1?

Includes information like cheap bb clothings and massages, confinement related info, even full mth and Baby Name Analysis ctrs etc

Thought it might be useful for some of us
happy.gif

Gina : lol ... i am not a fan but my friends have purchase it ... if u r buying dont buy the jumbo because it is v heavy (hear say)

I have a hcp! Its so convenient n good to use! I love it! I dun cook, but with this hcp, i fell in love with coming up new food! Haha!

Im into my 3rd trim now... So tired n heavy with the big tummy! N my son loves to step on my tummy whenever i carry him. ;(
And my nausea is back! Oh no!!

Lilxuan

U are 28w now? seems that i am one of the early March mummies.. i'm going 32w in a few days. welcome to the third trimester.

i am starting to feel heavy and breathless. not as energetic as my 2nd trimester, but fingers still itchy and keep wanting to do online shopping.

Re: Happy Call Pan
Gmarket selling for only $62.90 leh... but not sure if that is the jumbo as mentioned by mrs carice...

janjan16: the link u posted is for the thinner version..I saw the advert on channel U the pan is big enough to fry 2 big fishes or 1 whole chicken (flat) wor.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWDBDhNIPzY&feature=related

Channel U shopping chn selling $108!

Read the happy call double pan series is as follows:
1) Happy Call new pressure pan (275mmx245mmx55mm)
2) HAppy Call deeper pressure pan(275mmx245mmx75mm)
3) Happy Call deeper pressure pan(Yellow Ocher series)
4) Happy Call Jumbo series Pressure pan (300mmx250mmx75mm)
5) Happy Call big Jumbo Pressure pan (300mmx250mmx88mm)

see ppl do BP for it also. Can read more about it here at kiasuparent: http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=25600&start=790

Hahahaha.. did i make u itchy instead? :p

Btw, lilxuan my friend says there is a page in fb where we can find recipes for hcp. She just successfully baked muffins and mua chee

Hey Mummies! This is the list I was talking about. Please note prices are based dated back in '09 so may have price differences. Credits to the mummies who shared these info then! Will upload some more again
happy.gif

happy.gif
HAPPY 2012 to all!!

Shopping!!!

<font color="0000ff">Cheap BB Clothings @ Bugis</font>
Address: Blk 269C Queen St, Cheng Yan Court
Location: Beside Albert Complex, in front of Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple
With ur back facing the temple, u should face Blk 269C. Walk into Bencoolen Link to the 2nd row of shops. It's the 1st shop on ur right.

Remarks: Cothings are sold in half dozen of the same design. Cannot pick n choose colours or mix design. Abt $2-$3 per pc.

<font color="0000ff">Cheap BB Clothings @ Tanjong Pagar Plaza</font> - recommended by Flower4
Shop Name: Sin Kwang Heng Huat Trading Store
Location: #01-45, Tanjong Pagar Plaza; behind DBS Bank/NTUC Fairprice
Remarks: S$2/pc for tops and S$2.50/pc for bottoms; can mix &amp; match. various types to mix and match at ur own preference. They have Yellow, Pink, Blue and White.

<font color="aa00aa">Massage!!!</font>

Home Massage @ Compassvale - recommended by Shelled
http://www.compassvalemassage.blogspot.com/
*Prenatal Massage
- 60 mins ($38)
- 90 mins ($50)
Ivy Tan: 90236575

Malay Massage Lady Contacts
Mdm Sadiah - 97724579 - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Noor - 90048804 [North areas ONLY] - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Khatijah - 98001394 - recommended by Jenifur
Mdm Mona - 90260085 [$32/hr; 5 days consecutively only] - recommended by Rach

Foot Hub @ AMK - recommended by Rach
Remarks: Cheap &amp; Good! All guys but very professional. 10 min foot bath+40min foot reflex+20min shoulder &amp; back=$33!!! Package: $300 for 10 times.
Rach usually looks for Steve. Those who dare do foot reflex can try.
(in between 7-eleven and Mcdonalds)

<font color="119911">Confinement Nanny Agencies</font>
PEM Confinement Nanny Agency
Bliss Confinement
Premier Confinement Nanny Care Agency
ConfinementNanny.com

<font color="0077aa">Confinement Stuffs Supplier</font>
HOCK LAM HANG MEDICAL HALL - recommended by girlygirly
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6, St 11 #01-262 Singapore 650152 [map]
Tel: 6566 1618 Fax: 6567 7757

Bliss Confinement
Confinement Food Catering
New Baby Pte Ltd
Confinement Food.com
Natal Essentials
i.Host
Aunty Li confinement (newly added 2011)
Confinement Catering - Chilli Padi Catering (newly added 2011)

janjan16: EVIL! HAHAHA Shall make it my first purchase off gmarket! $10 off very wu hua leh :D What size u bought? Got your hands on it le mah?!

Ah.. Michelle, I have no idea..Didn't get to try massages during my first pregnancy. This list was compiled then. You may want to call to check if they do pre and/or post-natal massages and if there are any changes in prices
happy.gif

Gina, I bought new double sided pressure frying LAN. Just received notice that the seller is shipping out. Eta tmr. I see my friends making bak kwa n cake my hands are really itchy now...

Never tell hb... My plan is to make pork chop w the pan then tell him it's made with hcp. By then he object also no use le. Lol...
And, thanks for the list...

i also ordered a HCP, just ytd, gotten the ocher deeper pan.

so happy to win the mastercard double discount 10% off (up to $5), which i used on top of the passion card discount, so i got the pan at $53.90, now waiting for it to be shipped.

Bunnyblue, I got my double side pressure deep fryer for 52.90 after passion discount ;)

Just now I hinted hubby that it can make pineapple tarts, bak kwa etc. He still say no. But my hcp is on it's way
happy.gif
lol

janjan16, is yours the red one? i got the brown one, as recommended by other mummies since it's deeper. b4 discount, it's $68.90. i ordered liao, then tell hb, since anyway, i'm the one paying for my own stuff ordered thru internet.

Hi mummies... would like to request to be added to the FB group. Here's my details:

Email: [email protected]
Edd: 15 Mar 2012
# of BB: 2 (2nd is girl, 1st is boy)
Gynae: Dr H K HO
Hospital : Mt Alvernia
Residing : Jalan kayu

Thank you

morning for all, i would like to feedback my massage lady whice i found her from this forum maybe all the mumy need for pre and post natal , she has greats skill and wonderfull experianced, she just done for me and my bb, i will be her regular client for her . her name is jenny this is her number 83305461, good luck

Bunnybluey, yup. Got the red one. Hmm not deep enough huh? Oh dear cannot change le leh. It has just been shipped.

I just returned to work tdy n everyone asking me when my dragon coming lol.

Any mommies experience bouncing/dancing belly? Last lap le! Jiayou everyone!

Please add me to fb group: [email protected]

Thanks

Dear all Mums to be,
:)
may i share with you where to get a protection (cover pregnancy complication &amp; hospital care ) plan for ownself during pregnancy and also cover your new born ( congenital illnesses protecion ) right on the 1st day ?

the earliest for a new born to take up any Hospital or Life protection plan is 1 month old.
our new intersting plan cover right on the 1st day of delivered. hope to share with most of you. :)

i am Allen from AxA Life.
PM me if any one keen to know more. :)
[email protected]

janjan16, don't know leh, since other mummies suggest the ocher deeper, so i just got that. but depends on your needs, if don't cook alot, think the basic one also enough.

k@ye, happy new year to u too!
happy.gif

Bugis one still open ... so those mummy want to get cheaper bb clothes can go there.

Cheap BB Clothings @ Bugis
Address: Blk 269C Queen St, Cheng Yan Court
Location: Beside Albert Complex, in front of Si Ma Lu Guan Yin Temple
With ur back facing the temple, u should face Blk 269C. Walk into Bencoolen Link to the 2nd row of shops. It's the 1st shop on ur right.

medela freestyle pump was selling for 699 at Robinsons... but sold out, even at $999 at 15% still out. either wait for new stock or bb fair

morning i amhere just want to feedback about massage lady jenny she was nice and friendly person, any mum whos needed pre and post natal may can contac her.you will not dispointed with her skill.call her to finds out more 83305461

Mine was shipped on 3/1... Put my mom's address instead of mine. Lol. Will explore the pan when he's at work then stuff him w yummy pork chop. When he ask I will say it's cooked with hcp. Lol

Hi mummies... would like to request to be added to the FB group. Here's my details:

Email: [email protected]
Edd: 15 Mar 2012
# of BB: 1 (boy)
Gynae: Dr Tho
Hospital : Mt Alvernia
Residing : Bt panjang

Thank you

Any mummy know whether there is any baby fair coming up? Heard the deal is normally pretty good. Am trying to get bb stroller and car seat. Initially thinking of getting the baby jogger city mini with maxi cosi cabriofix. But the colour I wanted all sold out. Think they are clearing the way for their 2012 model. Any good recommendation?

<font color="000080">rainyrainy >> as far as I know, the next fair will be 17-19 Feb at Singapore Expo. If you want to get your stuff earlier, can try the Baby Hypermart or Baby Kingdom at Kaki Bukit industrial estate area. </font>

Tethysea, I think taka baby fair used to hv one in mar but I guess for those who re due in early mar, cant wait. I m buying my baby stuff bit by bit.

Back