(2012/03) Mar 2012

The knee pads r adjustable and thicker so it's better protection. Knee protectors might loose it's elasticity after some time tend to slide down.

Dear mummies,

I have 3 packs of Brand New Merries diapers (M size, taped) just bought a month ago.

I overstocked so am looking to sell these 3 packs. Selling at $20 per pack (retailing $26.95, 64 pcs). Buy all 3 packs at $57. Please PM me if interested. Self collect at Tampines, Bedok, Tanjong Pagar or Suntec (or can arrange to meet if near these areas).

Cheers!

Dear Mummies,

sorry to disturb.

I have one tin of isomil step 3 in 900 g.
My son stopped drinking milk so letting go at 35 bucks.
Expiry - 29 may 2014
Self collects at either lavendar mrt or cityhall mrt
8168 8873
thank you.

Hi, Any comment for CH @ Northstar? I am planning to sent my child there this coming September. Appreciate if someone can share some experience. Thank you in Advance

hi mummies, I'm flying to Taiwan, visiting Hualien and Taipei this Wednesday with my baby girl and we haven't started packing yet!

This is our first time traveling with a turning-2-year-old toddler and first trip after 2 years! *anxious*

My hubby actually thought of bring the steriliser over. A little overkill I feel but we have been cleaning her bottles this way since she was born - not sure when we can stop the sterilising process either. >.<

Has anybody traveled to TW before with your baby? How much extra baggage weight to be considered enough?

Any tips are very much appreciated!!!! TIA!

Back