(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hi all mummies to be,

I'm first time on forum.
My edd is 5th March.
It's getting nearer to the date, getting nervous, cos i have not done the shopping for baby yet.
Jus manage to get a baby cot.
Fyi, there's good promo for baby cot and set at TMC Parentcraft.

May I know where to shop for car seat? Eg have more models to choose. Lots lots selections and not expensive...

Also which pump is recommended? How much usually for medela?

Thanks!

hi mummies-to-be  
just want to share... anyone expecting a small size baby girl (2.5kg upto 3.4k)?

i'm a sept'11 mum and my baby girl is now 4mths old. as i was under high-risk management care i was expecting a small baby of appox.2.5kg so i had stocked up preemie sizes rompers, onies, one-piece suits, dress sets, tops and they are all brands of: carter's, children place, mothercare, marks&spencers, gerber, guess etc... they are really beautiful pieces !!
happy.gif

i'm letting them go very cheaply... as i need to make drawer space to my now 6kg girl  
there are 20 over pieces, all very well care, kept with no stains at all. they were all well fitting for her for 2.5mths+.

if you wish to consider buying them over, please PM if keen, have to self collect at Dawson Place shopping mall in Queenstown.
thank you & God Bless you & your lil' one
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I have the following to let go:
1) Brand New in box - 125ml/4oz Avent Feeding Bottles (3pcs in a box)
2) 4 boxes of Size 2 Avent teats and 3 boxes of Size 1 Avent teats. (Note: each box has 2 teats)

Please PM me.

Hi,

WTS: 2 tins of NAN HA Milk Powder @$37 each. Original price $42.50 each. Expiry date: 4 Jul 2013. Self-collection at Kovan MRT.

WTS: 6 bottles of Obimin @$18 each. Original price $28 each. Expiry date: 11 Jan 2013. Self Collection at Kovan MRT.

Pls call 96568688 to deal.

Thanks michmich. Received ur email.

The next baby fair is end feb. Will that b too last minute. Actually also not sure what I need to get. Seems to b totally unprepared.

Hi, everyone, I have a white cot for giving away. Only used for 2.5 years, my boy has outgrown it. It has a drawer at the bottom too. Length is 120cm, height that baby sleep at can be adjusted.

Anybody keen please email me [email protected] for photos or more enquiries.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I'd like to be added to the FB group.

Email: gunblading @ gmail [dot] com
EDD: 28 Mar 2012
# of BB: 1 (girl)
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Lee
Hospital : Mt Alvernia
Residing : Woodlands

bunnybluey, there are two baby fairs at expo in feb, one is 17-19 feb (baby expo) and the other is 24-26 feb (babycare festival). details on the expo website http://singaporeexpo.com.sg

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to interrupt... I had just given birth in dec and has a extra Nipple cream to let go.

Selling Brand new Medela Purelan 100 Nipple Cream 39ml (big Tube)
Exp : 2013
Bought at $19.30 Selling at $17

Collection can be done at Farrer Park Mrt. Do Pm if interested. Thanks

Hi mummies,

I'm new to this forum. Would like to be added to the FB group.

Email: law_irene @ yahoo [dot] com
EDD: 09 Mar 2012
# of BB: 1 (boy)
Gynae: Paul Tseng
Hospital : TMC
Residing : Bedok

Hello!

Back after a crazy week and soon another!

Placed order with a friend for Happycall! *rub palms*

Thanks for expo sale highlights! Will grab some last min stuff (Pureen stuff esp!) Actually.. I have no idea what else I should prepare anymore. Anyone started washing bb clothes?

Oh anyone tried confinement tingkat meals before? Am thinking whether to take at least once a day but have to depend whether I take A1 or B1 in KKH (budget budget!!)

Hi, Mummies,

Can u also add me to fb?
Edd: 5th March 2012
Gynae: Dr. M Tan
Hospital: TMC
No of bb: 1 girl

Thanks

Callyn,

I'm due during the march holidays.. 17th. But they say 2nd Bb usually earlier. Hub hopes it is before that cos he has to work on IT fairs :/ I hope later cos I can enjoy and spend time with #1 first!

Ah.. Maybe I should start washing mid feb earliest? Need to stock up on ABD again! I still have another bulk of Bb clothes incoming.. Given by a friend.

Posted on Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 8:56 am:   
Hi understand that most mummies here is going to due, I have some items which I wanna clear off PM me if keen.

Boys clothes selling cheap
Quinny buzz in rebel red @ $450
Cloth book selling $4 per pcs ( have afew)
Grobag selling $15
Teether $2
Baby Cot bedding $60 comes with Cot skirting, diaper bag, comforter etc. Got it from Uk.
Mittens with rattle sound for newborn @ $3 each. ( bright n colour too)
Fisher price play gym rainforest $15

Drop me a mail on things u r looking for n I might have n selling cheap. Wanna clear space.

Gina, I see. Mine due on 8 Mar. My 1st BB gal. Is urs gal or boy? Btw, wat is ABD? I intend to wash mine after CNY when I'm taking a break till Fri than start work.

Hello Mummies,

For those who have not signed up yet, and if you are thinking of signing up for Cordlife to save your baby's cord blood, I'll just like to share with you that Cordlife is now offering those who sign up (up till 12 Feb 2012) a $100 shopping voucher when you put my name as a friend who has referred you to Cordlife. (I will also receive a voucher from Cordlife, so its a win-win partnership;-)

You may PM me for my I/C and full name to be included when you fill up your registration.

Thank you

I'm slowly starting to wash some bb stuff, but I outsourced some of the older clothes from #1 to my mum. Haha...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Happy CNY to all mummies here &amp; their family! Happy Dragon Year!!!</font></font>

Happy new year all mummies to be...

Selling my quinny buzz 2010 model for $450, still in good condition, used only for a year plus.

Item include, clip on bag, rain cover, pump, maxi adapter, xl seat. Pm me if keen.

Hi mummies,

I've got two swaddle wraps for sale. Baby refused to be swaddled after Day 6.

Brand new (washed once to prep for baby's arrival)
Size: Small/Medium (3.2kg - 6.4kg)
Price: S$22 (Orignal price: S$29.50)

url]

url]

url]

Almost new - used once only
Size: Small/Medium (3.2kg - 6.4kg)
Price: S$18 (Orignal price: S$29.50)

url]

url]

url]

Collection: Raffles Place or AMK on weekdayys. I can drop it off at your place on weekends if I'm in your area.

Email me @ [email protected] if interested.
happy.gif

Hi March mummies,

Happy CNY!

We have an almost brand new Medela Swing bought in Jan but not used. (Used only 1-2 times as we have another dual pump set)

Warranty is of 7th Jan 2012 and been washed and kept in box since.

we bought at Isetan 336 i think. willing to let go at 220.

Dear mummies or mum to be I selling preloved boy and gal clothing from 0-2 years old. Condition ok with little stain. Some not even wear before. Include brand like Carter, fox, disney. Self collect at braddell mrt. Take all around 60pcs for $25. SMS me at 97878819 if keen. For pic please refer to this:http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/editphoto.php?id=265803153480683&amp;__user=524158484

Back