(2012/03) Mar 2012

Wah all the food talk!! I also tend to crave heavy tasting food. Had claypot beef hor fun for lunch, MOS burger for dinner, and been eating stuff like carrot cake, lor mai gei etc!

Tracy,

I'm fr apr thread. I experienced wat u went thru too jus last sun. Went to chk out n gynae said brown is usu old blood..n body is gettg rid of it cz uterus is expandg.. If u r not experiencing pain, it's usu ok.. Jus alarming I hv to admit..

But if u still feel unsettled, best to get a scan done to hv a piece of mind.. It is usu v dangerous if ur discharge is bright red w clots..

Seems like alot of foods we can't eat ;( recently I like to eat lor mee and prawn mee...I must add chilli some more..didn't know that balacan got prawn paste also...I oso only no dat we can't eat rojak...

Wow....abit hungry liao...yet slpy...yday morn woke up 5am then can't get to zz, by d time I fell aslp and wake up, already 8am...recently I had been late to work...haiz...
V lazy to get myself up to work ;(

Tracey: ya as long as is not red in colour shld b ok..brown spotting according to my gynae is normal...as long no itchy and funny smell. I had once b4 but was itchy and was fungus infection. if you feeling uneasy, always make a trip go dwn and scan is the best choice.

J: i also always eat prawn mee...i tink as long as moderate eating shld b ok..actually we alrdy preg very "xin ku" alrdy..once awhile must pamper ourselves. Actually so far my mum oni tell me dun eat rojak..even when i eat dried noodles with chilli..she nv say anything..i guess can ba..keke..my sister when preg..everyday eat mee siam.
I felt very gulity today coz i drank a can of root beer in the aftn and just fin a ice blended longan with aloe vera...but just cant help it..and i ate 7pcs of fully cockles during the steamboat...keke..tml i will b a good girl..

Hi michelle,

My 29 month old gal does not know how to use bottle. She uses a cup. U can try to buy her, her favourite cup n put in her fav drink for her when she wanna latch?

Re: Food
I eat everything...I will die if i cannot eat spicy food. i literally crave for spices everyday!! All my noodles, rice n etc must add chilli. Just that for raw food, i will only take a few slices of sashimi when there r..will not purposely go for sashimi buffet nowaday..Can only drool at the sight of sashimi...

but i heard some people say if pregnant eat more chilli baby come out wont fell sick easily..... how true is this i not sure.... but my princess hardly get sick.... touch wood touch wood.... i got #1 i also everything eat eat eat.... sotong also eat... chilli crab also eat... food with chilli i sure eat... without chilli i dont think i will finish the food.....

Poohwei : my is 16month she know how to use bottle always drink water use bottle only if is milk she totally reject... but if some kids in front of her drink she drink.... yesterday try out with chiny princess she drink but back home pattern out only want my milk.... force her milk bottle she say she dont want then dont drink lor... till 6am plus i no choice i no energy go make cause too tire... she sleep at 2plus then wake up 6am plus try her luck want milk..... i had try to use cup for her..... but she dont want..... even her fav apple juice she also dont want... want milk mean want milk.... faint.... now suffering with dark black eye plus back pain...... har.....

starr_nn,
it's my hb that went overseas and bought clarins oil. :D Yup, DFS @ departure. He's only coming back next week. I keep forgetting to ask him how much when I talk to him. Think $60+ if I remember correctly.

I'm going for my checkup this evening, so excited, not sure if able to know the gender.
happy.gif

But at the same time worried if bb is growing well. Anyone feels the same before every checkup?

BB, me too, everytime go check up, i feel excited and worried too, i'm going on monday morning, want to find out gender too if possible..

You want girl or boy? Since you already have boy and girl, think u should be fine with either right?

After all the food talk yesterday, when i had chee cheong fun for breakfast just now, i only dare to eat a little bit of chilli .. lol

starr_nn,
ya, no preference. Initially wanted a gal cos thought will be easier to take care. But these few weeks when my hb not around, I feel that my boy is so lonely and sad. My gal has no problem cos she vv close to me. So I thought a didi for him would be good. haha! Ultimately healthy is good enough.
happy.gif

You? Hoping for a gal or boy?

Good morning mummies. I cant rem who just went for the amino test . May I Knw how much ur gynea charge for the test ? The whole package .

BB, I am fine with both actually. My hb is hoping for a girl, he thinks girl will be closer to papa..lol

My family is hoping for a boy though, so far my sis has 3 daughters..

Starr_nn,
ya, I think for #1 usually will be fine with either gender. #2 then will want the opp gender.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies and MTBs..
decided to "officially" join you ladies.. am in my 13 week today.. this is my first kid.. did my oscar last week. results were ok..

Morn ladies!

Rainy morn dun wish to go to work!!

This morn, met a neighbor & she asked my gal whether isit a gal or boy in my tummy. My gal told her tt it's meimei!! Hahaa! My neighbor more gan Cheong than me & say best if it's didi!!

My neighbor commented tt pregnant ladies who looked prettier usually will hv gal!! I just smile smile lor!

K@ye : dont think so lei.... i got #1 my face out of shape n lot of them is boy but is princess lei...... haha.... dont think is true de lor..... some say lot of pimple black out is girl lei.... i got #1 i also oily face black out... but now also... so is girl ma... haha.... let see m find out ba....

k@ye,
the teachers at my kids' cc also keep asking me if didi or meimei every few days.
Cos apparently my boy tells everyone it's didi and gal says it's meimei so they got confused.

Yalor, not true one. My Fren 2 boys n her pregnancy symptoms all different!!! Anyway, I realized it's ppl ard us tt are more gan Cheong abt e gender than us!

Btw, any ladies interested in getting Weldea pregnancy stretchmark oil? It's selling at US$17.64 n sg selling at sg$55. I was thinking of doing a spree coz if buy 12 bottles, it would be cheaper.

michelle, yea all depends on our hormones and individual body..

last night my mum and sis commented that my nose is slightly bigger now...i'm so sad

<font color="000080"> Sarah >> I haven't gone for the test yet, not very sure how much it'll be. But my sis just went for hers and she said it's $1000+ and apparently can use medisave to pay for a bit.</font>

Morning~!!!

*sleepy mode*

haven been posting anything this few days cos bz studying for exam tml. LOL..

Regarding old folk tales, just treat it for fun and dun take it too serious. i believe most gynae able to confirm the gender from 13weeks onwards?

i did the ring test for #1, BINGO~ but i got big nose thru out my preg. super ugly.
Asked my girl if its a didi or meimei, she tells me didi. BUT i think my mama psycho her to say that. LOL..
i rmb after #1, i did the ring test again, shows me swinging left right.. duno how true cos i lost one last year. anyway, i guess i have to wait til 22Oct appt.. Long wait..... ))=

Hi Michelle,

I never try weaning her at night..I m simply too tired..Always start with day training first..Succeed already, then night training.

Hi Ladies!
Check with you all ah... when you all did the oscar test, did it also include a blood test where they took 4 testtubes of your blood? I dun rem doing it for my #1 and #2 they did so i am a bit worried.. is it cos i am high risk? boo

Starr : I don't know also....

Poohwei : ya now I outside trying she drink.... She see baby drink then she drink at home I act act drink she die die want bf..... Faint.....

Daisy : ya I'm not so pang tang but I do follow certain things as in no paint no drill no sew on bed. But my clothings torn Liao nobody is there to help so gotta help myslf but do it on floor loh.. Keke I wonder those seamtress can't get preg meh? Lol...

Welcome Behappie.
happy.gif

Dym,
good luck for your exam tomorrow.
happy.gif

Starr_nn, michelle,
think very hard to tell which FM is good. It depends on what your kid can take. Last time I heard Similac is good but my kids couldn't take. They will get constipation and lots of phlegm. We ended up with the Enfa series throughout.

starr_nn,
I used Pigeon last time but now I see my cousin using Dr Brown (anti-colic) for her nb, seems good. I might want to try that.

Sarah, y cannot paint ar? i noe about no drill n no sewing on bed but not sure about no paint.

drypantz, when i did my Oscar i only had 1 tubes of blood drawn, did u have any blood test before your oscar for HIV and blood counts?

Wenwen: according to old tales.. Painting is a no no..old ppl believe will painting will causes birthmark. Its reali up to individual to believe or not. I do have frds Reno their hse when Preg coz no choice they got to but baby turn out healthy and nutin happen. Of coz I can avoid I avoid lo but sometimes reali no choice then gotta do it.

Back