(2012/03) Mar 2012

Michelle: Oh is it? I deliver in 2009 so maybe last time have but now don't have? They even give me a few bottles of formula milk. Huh, your friend have to pay? TMC like "cut throat"?

SarahK: For NB you can start to "train" them to sleep in different room. Yes when bb cry then you go over. I started my bb like that too... then she had colic after 1mth... so I had to carry her every nite till 3-4am! Thereafter she had sleeping problems and since then have been sleeping with me & hubby! But for good sleep training, you should start letting them sleep in separate room from young. If not possible, then sleep train them when they are able to sleep thru' the night. But hor, if you like Michelle bfg, more convenient to sleep with you. Just latch on the bed and sleep. Hee...

Sarah : if u firm should be ok.... my friends she got 2son.... both sleep together from 2yr onwards.... unless is thunder or what her sons will go to her room sleep..... say mum scare scare... haha.... then after that they put them back in their room.....

Zelda : even my hubby colleagues give birth at Mar, May & Aug 2010 they also complaint it.... that time i also stay there once every thing or detail u need they really charge u de..... so end up my hubby prefer MA so when deliver will be at MA....

if ur hubby not staying with u at hospital n ok to accpect the food at TMC then ok stay TMC lor... Cause my hubby eat alot.... so he prefer MA got lots of choice food to eat n cheaper tham TMC nice also..... that y.... when i tell my hubby my #1 gynea dont go MA liao... he ask me to change gynea.... what if i feel hungry i want to eat how... i hear liao.... hmmm.... ya hor... MA alot.... so go back there lor.....

Zelda : good..... train them from young.... but too bad my hubby too dote n worry this n that lor... so end up i the one need to sleep with princess.....

zelda, i am worried i wont have much supply of milk lol...so have to find out about all the bottles, steriliser and powder first..

Mich: Isit ? I Duno ex or not coz I nv compare price but my gynae only do it in mount e. My gf intro one.. She delivered in MA, tmc, last in ME so she intro her last gynae to me and said he is the better one... My sister is those stingy type will go ard compare.. She aso do in ME. Keke...food no good Shld b fine for me. I'm picky eater dun eat veg and alot stuffs . Mayb ask my family tabao for me lo. Hehe

Sarah I dont know this is what my neighbour tell me cause she deliver her princess at ME lor..... then complaint to me is super ex n high class de... haha... if u like high class should be ok de ba.....

SarahK: Mount E too ex for me! Also my hubby curse the parking. Wahaha... I find the hospital quite old. Since it's ex, not in my list to deliver there even though my gynae can go there.

Michelle: For my #2, I have to plant the bb in another room or else will disturb my gal who is sleeping with me & still having sleeping problems. I just pray he/she has no colic like my gal. Those were my darkest days... Shudder!!

Star_nn: Don't worry... just be diligent & latch or pump every 2-3hrs. Plus everyday drink the fish & green papaya soup. I did this throughout my confinement & the supply has been constant. If really cannot, then get a pill from your gynae. I heard from friends who took, it really works
happy.gif

zelda, for NUK bottles, whether its the small bottle or tall bottle in first choice series for eg, all the teats can fit right? whether is size S, M or L..sh be standard size and fit onto all their bottles right?

Mich: haha no lah I not into high class..my gynae in mount e then I Juz follow loh. Dare not look into the price leh...mount e dun look high class to me.. Quite old and alot ppl waiting for lifts everyday...I like is Becoz in orchard ...can shop aft visiting gynae..can eat my fav yong tou hu n meehoon fishsoup at lucky plaza. I stil ask my hub if I deliver Liao he muz buy me fishsoup there for me. Hehe

Sarah, Mt E is v exp...not sure abt the delivery charges, but normal surgery bills are scary.. but then again, all pte hospitals bills are scary lol

and parking fee is a killer, there was a time my hb had to park there, and the fees was $60 for 5 hours I think

I heard raffles is very ex. I quite like there .. Easy access but super ex. My hub ever Lao sai many time haolian go in raffles A&e then insisted want to admit, bill turn out 2.3k for 2 nites. ONI treated him with alots charcoal pills n gluose water .

Star: my gf paid ard 2-3k aft all deduction staying one person suite n natural birth with epi. I'm not sure she got it rite not ..my Sis ard tis aso but hers is c section . Isit ex?

michelle, ya lor, nowadayds nuh and kkh also v exp..cuz we come in as pte patient, if come in as subsidised patient, then cheaper. but is 4 bedder room, no aircon and not sure can choose gynae or not..something like that

sarah, not sure leh, but sounds reasonable lol

Star: Keke i just double cfm with her Shld b ard tis range ba.. The most price increase Nxt yr won't b Tat bad ba. Keke anyway smooth delivery can le...

Starr: i wont stay 4bed room de.... haha.... cause i need sleep.... if too noisy i cannot sleep.... i remember my ex colleagues she give birth at TMC she stay 4bed room.... i go visit her.... wow phengz all the kids around the room so noisy.... i cannot imgaine at KKH n NUH lor.... cause after give birth i sure sleep de... hahahahaha....

I delivered my girl in Mt A. in 2007. For my package ard $3k+, baby package ard $1k+ and i only stay in 4 bedded ward for 3 nights. Not sure whether this is considered ex or cheap. This time round I will be going to SGH instead.

I chose 4 bedded coz i scared to be alone at night but in the end, 1st night 1 discharged, 2nd night 2 discharged and i'm alone! so scary to be alone coz the room is so big n quite...

Sarah, yes, if u can, start right from newborn sleep own room. If worry, then at most from 2nd mth. Else will become v difficult to get them sleep own place. Must set it right from start, same as infant car seat. Babies are like a blank sheet of paper when born, it's when we do things a certain way they start to have expectations on the routine etc.

Me going back tmc, will take 1 bedded same as last time so dat hubby can stay over. They provide complimentary parking for admission. I find their confinement food ok, only complaint their one bedder room is smaller than others like mt A, glen E or NUh. As for hubby food, can get from the cafe in tmc or the delifrance, or opposite coffeeshop food v good. I remember sniffing my hubby's beef hor fun from the famous stall
happy.gif

bc : how come ur so ex de...... i c-section a room stay extra a night not like ur price so high lei..... i give birth at end apr 2010 de...

I also dunno y mine so ex...somemore mine was natural delivery...but i like Mt A. very much...their nurses very polite

I must share this. Now on the train to my mum's place. And my colleague was with me just now. Nobody bother to give up their seat. Just when one passenger alight, another standing passenger sit down immediately. My colleague was about to alight but she keep pointing at me that I need the seat. That passenger frown becos she can't see pregnant lady (me). I say loudly to her, "that's me, thank you."I am amuse as I wonder if my tummy is big enough (i think my tummy not small) or I'm hiding under my black blouse?

Star_nn: on NUK bottles teats, Yes!

Twins_happiness: act blur till like this?! Just now I was carrying a BIG present n still no1 give up seats to me. Already expected
sad.gif

My gynae prefers Mt A even though he can deliver at Mt E & TMC coz his reason is that parking is lot more easier at Mt A & he can be there quick to attend to me.

Furthermore, the gynae's nurse told me that Mt E is 30% more expensive than Mt A. Also, i listened to the nurse by choosing 4-bedded coz she mentioned there is always a possibility of having the whole room to yourself.

But i think i m unlucky! I was surrounded with noisy neighbours, plus my bed is nearest to the door & also the nursery. Being the light sleeper that i am, its really a torture!

So, this time i told hubby that i want a 2-bedded!

YA, the ppl in the train damned one kind... just now i boarded the train from BEdok to Redhill.. Piang, i must be real tired... suddenly got those cramps... noone gave up seats... HEng at Eunos, got ppl go out... if not i think i can't tahan all the way home!

Yes i agree MA is easy parking then TMC but i never been ME so not sure too... cause know the price so ex dont dare to go there.....

Ya, a lot of inconsiderate people on the train, esp the young ones! Always occupy the priority seats and pretend to sleep or simply bochup! End up is usually others giving up their seat. These days I dread it when hubby not avail to pick me.

Twins,
last time I got my cots from BB Kingdom too. Their white colour cots are cheaper than outside. :p

Ladies,
I went for my checkup last evening, having a gal! Already 10cm, grow so fast.
happy.gif
Next checkup will be detailed scan at end Oct.

morning ladies, secretly drinking some cofy to tide me thru this sleepy morning.. :p

BB, congrats!!! how many weeks le then can see ah?

morning ladies..

Congrats BB, i'm still waiting for my next appt to see bb gender.. my hubby's aunty keep wanting to guess the gender. hee...

Guess what i gain like 2kg in 8 days...

Morning all!!! Friday finally!!!
Sat in the toilet for half an hr this morning.. constipation real bad. Shd have taken some veg yest..

Good Morning mummies,

It's FRIDAY... So happy. Congrats BB, have a baby girl. I'm going to see my gynae next Wednesday. I hope to know my babies gender by then. Wish I could have like BB's twins. 1 boy 1 girl, just nice. Then I can close shop after that. haha.

Sarah, where's is the fishsoup you mentioned in Lucky Plaza? My gynae also in Mt E. I want to try it when I go for my consultation. This is going to be my second time giving birth over there... I only know the yong tau foo there.

La: u knw lucky plaza used to have a Ocbc bank @ 1st fl? U knw the side entrance where there is a rolex shop? U enter the side entrance turn right, used to have a Ocbc bank right side then Opp is a fruits stall, the fishsoup Juz beside it. It's a shop by itself selling fish soup and u can add liver if u like. A few aunties tend the shop.

I also hope to know my baby gender soon. My first one was a boy. My next visit is early October at 16+ weeks. Hope I can know instead by then instead of waiting for the detailed scan... No preference at all for second one but very curious.haha

mummies, anyone noes where i can get maternity tights? realise my tights cannot wear liao and i got a few tops must go with tights de..

Congrats BB!

My mum was telling me tt when she was pregnant w my bro. She looked extremely pretty & radiant!!! N she predicted tt my little one is most likely to b a boy!!

I joked w my Mum tt she shd be a fortune teller at e temple if her guess is correct this time coz she predicted me to hv a gal (for my #1) way b4 I had my scan.

Tks all!
happy.gif

Drypants,
I'm in my 16+ wk now. Think should be able to see anytime from 13th week onwards bah.

But usually gynae won't confirm till detailed scan. He just said "can't see anything there so most likely gal lah". haha!

ladies good morning...finally its friday... lazy morning at work for me, been waiting and waiting at work...

BB>> congrats to you to have a princess soon...

i also wish to know the gender of my junior soon...hopefully can see it on the early oct when i go for the checkup... no preference on the gender but also eager to know so when doing shopping will be more meaningful...
my Hb is guessing a girl for now... lets see... hee...

looking forward lunch time then tea break then knock off... just no mood for this friday... LOL...

good day every one!!

Back