(2012/03) Mar 2012

snoopy - no la it bcos my #1 is P3 , my #2 is P1 .. my #3 came suddenly .. so i dont have to look after them at all , they go to sch thro & fro by themselves , if they are hungry , they will go buy food themselves so i'm rather relaxed =) but if my kids are like 1- 2 yrs old , i will really pull my hair out haha ..

dym - ya , so smart of u .. do u need ur #1 to let my boys help u look after? haha

Daisy: wah, so good, they already know how to take care of themselves le, then can also help you take care of #3. Do you want a girl this time? Hehe. My #2 only 18 months, luckily my mum is helping me take care of her during weekdays but weekends, my hubby and I have to take care ourselves

Wow, U all are experienced mummies!
happy.gif

snoopy - ya , i so wanted for a girl badly but i very scare the more hope i pin , the more will give me boy .. but my boys are already calling meimei liao even i told them might be a boy and they insists calling meimei still ..

ya , hopefully they will help .. they even start to give me names for the baby and always ask my mom to buy pretty dresses for baby .. they are more excited den me lo ..

Any mummies in their 2nd trim & still having ms? Been feeling puky the whole day today... cannot tahan & went to buy coke. Burp a few times & now feel so much better!

I oso unzip my dress as it's too tight at my tummy area! Don't worry i'm not exposed as i cover it with a jacket ;p Guess I have to say bye-bye to this dress too
sad.gif
I also can't take bras with underwire too... have to switch to those without wires.

Linda: I think 2nd trimester the nurse will ask u to start peeing into a stick to check for glucose & protein. Thus, I assume that glucose level may start to increase from 2nd trim onwards. But I guess u better re-confirm with ur doc since u have diabetics.

Today my staff who is on 2wks HL (due to ms) came back as I told her the team is down as another staff is on leave & I have to host VIPs in the morning. So she "force" herself to come to work even though she still vomit regularly. I feel like an evil witch! But she will continue with her HL on Wed - Fri as she told me she rili cannot tahan any longer. I said ok as I know what she's going thru'. End up the team(including me) have to cover her duties lor. Quite ironical rite?

Daisy: leave it to fate bah, who knows could be a girl after 2 boys leh? So exciting for the boys hor? Old enough to participate in the fun!

Zelda: When i was expecting #1, I can puke anytime up to delivery de, doesnt mean after 1st trimester, MS will definitely ease up but most mummies will have no/ lesser MS after trimester 1. I have also switched to non underwired bras as I feel very uncomfortable wearing wired ones.

Daisy: Oh no! How about your previous pregnancy? Is it as bad?? Your boys are so cute! Can my girl (2yo in Oct) play with your boys? She loves to play with kor kors
happy.gif

So upset with TMC today. Did OSCAR in the morning and supposed to see my results with doctor in late afternoon. But after a wait at clinic, was told my results cannot be ready today and had to reschedule my appt. What's worse is appt this week is pretty full and gotta wait for the nurse to arrange and call me again... Arggghhh... Worst thing is I will be thinking about my results until my next appt
sad.gif

snoppy: alot of my frens say it's find to apply. if find stretch mark cream not suitable for 1st trimester den can apply Johnson baby oil.

BB: alot of my frens recommand that too. Some even say use it together with the Clarins Stretch Mark Control will be even better.. i now trying Clarins Stretch Mark Control - the sample which i got from Clarins counter, will go ask for the Clarins anti-stretchmark oil sample before i invest in a retail size.

i have tried the smell of Elancyl too at TMC's pharmacy the gal recommand but didn't like the smell so dint buy. Surpriing i found clarins stretch mark control fragrance free so i quite like it. ladies if you all wan to try Clarins Stretch Mark range get the sample and try 1st before buying cos it's $82 each and not everyone may be suitable.

snoopy - ya lo , leave to fate liao .. haha

zelda - previous pregnancy is ok leh , nvr had ms at all .. only this is so bad , i tot would go off at 2nd trim but seems like same .. sure , my boys like kids too =)

see when ur free , i'm free anytime to meetup

or shall we mummies have a meetup on everyone's 2nd trim? somewhere kids able to have fun too =)

<font color="000080">Just came back from doc... finally managed to hear heartbeat! Really like horse galloping. Couldn't see gender cos baby was practicing "无影脚" LOL... I suppose this one is going to be quite a kicker!

k@ye >> I started fish oil in week 8+ haha... brand is Mum-2-B or something like that.

BB >> Yar I just found out that cabbage supposed to be liang. But I already ate half of the cabbage... lol.

~snoopy~ >> I just completed week11... last week was the worst ms for me. But this week seems better le. Hang in there!</font>

Daisy,
you are 26YO and your #1 already 9YO!!! Wow! Envy ...

You are so brave to have a #3 after 2 boys. I tell myself if this is a boy, I'll confirm close shop. If gal still can consider a #4. :p

Re: Meetup
I'm on for meetup in Oct too.
happy.gif

snoopy - maybe maybe !! i so hope for a girl this time and can close factory liao .. if not my boys will ask me for the #4 lol ..

zelda - i'm on !!

Re: Hair chopping

When i had my #1, i cut my hair really short at abt 36th week,,regretted becos it was so short n i cant tie my hair...so my hair became very oily n messy n i perspired so much..

When i had my #2, i was a bit smarter..Just cut so that it is short but u can still tie up the hair.

Btw, has anyone here not informed ur MILs that u r pregnant? I m into my 14th week..but finds it weird to suddenly go to my MIL to tell her. My mum also found out accidentally when my relatives asked if i was pregnant.

Poohwei - true true , i feel weird to inform MIL too cos i dont talk to her and i only see her once a yr haha .. maybe let ur hubby do the job of informing her ?

<font color="000080">Daisy >> Meet up sounds good! And Oct I should be more free also, work-wise
happy.gif

poohwei >> I haven't told my MIL yet. But I have to tell her by next week cos my friend is getting married in Oct and I better check if she's pantang or not before I agree to go. I was thinking of just casually popping by for dinner with my hubby and going "Hey, btw I'm pregnant! Surprise!"
rofl.gif

BTW hor... I notice darine_gal has quietly dropped out of our google spreadsheet :S</font>

I heard meetups!! My girl dun follow me on weekends.. Haha.. Funny right? Opposite from most mummies.

Poohwei - I seldom see my in laws.. I leave it to hubby. I haven even tell my boss or my frenz.. One of my gf just scolded me for being anti social.. I just wan to wait til after my 2nd visit den say cos I got m/c last year this time at my 10th week..

Linda
Yes, I think we are seeing the same gynae..
I specified the particular gynae, so no choice but to be private patient.. Are you the same?

Clarins tonic oil
I used it for my no 1, only a bit stretchmark on love handle.. Have yet to start using for this current pregnancy..

By the way, palmers is not very suitable for our hot climate, many of friends got rashes after using..

morning ladies !!

tethysea - yup in oct , guess most of the mummies in 2nd trim and will be much comfortable ..

until u mention , i den realize , wondering wat happen to darine_gal ..

dym - yup ! meetups haha .. since ur girl not with u on wkends , u shld be free den , must come liao haha

Good morning!

Puke my brekky early in the morning
sad.gif
I think today is gg to be a LONG one.

Lotusmum: I used palmers previously. Not v effective as still have stretch marks. Will try Clarins one of these days
happy.gif

Hi everyone! So nice, no work today!

My sis also recommended clarins treatment oil but the price is quite steep I think...

I seem to be getting quite "fat" at tummy area, since this is my first pregnancy, by right wont be so big right? I am starting week 12 now.. Think I am the one putting on weight lol

Hi tethysea, yup.. Hopefully is the vit b.. Hee must check with doc next appt... After my 8w appt.. Next appt is 1mth ltr.. Quite long...

Hi Jo, like u.. My urine is most yellowish in the morning when I wake up... Not the whole day...

Hi Marpreggy, ya.. Same here.. When is ur appt..? Mine is 19/9.. Mine so kong still...

I m also using elancly... But my 1st preggy so Duno effective or not.. Clarin quite exex.. But will go take a look.. Hee..

Poohwei, Haiz,, i dun feel like telling my mil.. Haha.. Cz I dun think she is of much helping than opposite to me lor.. But my husband will black face.. So prob, wait till Oscar result ok Liao will ask my hus to tell her..

Hi Daisy, I m also ok to meet up.. Btw r u Wking..? Your schedule like very flexi. Hee.

Due to forced circumstances told MIL b4 5 wks. If not will wait till 12-14wks like u all. Told the whole family &amp; SIL put on her FB, while her time so secretive. Life's just not fair.

Lotusmum: I m subsidize patient as I got other problem, so if private the consultation every mth is going to be beri expensive as i still need to buy a lot of insulin every mth...

Any one know whether I can choose how many bedded even if I m a subsidize patient in government hospital?

Pine4ling - nope , i'm not working tats why schedule very flexi =)

Jo - why u SIL put her FB de , its ur pregnancy , she should know its not good to announce so openly as some ppl might be pantang ..

For my #1, I used Locciante s almond oil as stretchmark cream. Now I just used any body moisturizer so tt my skin is nt dry.

Hi ladies

Is it normal to have spotting when I am in 12 weeks? Just Now when I went toilet I wipe and saw brownish discharge. I already on Duphaston but still have spotting. Just now I walk quite a lot too.

Qin : Pls rest more and stop walking alot ... monitor if think not ok better see ur dr.

Michelle : you test positive ? you looking for gov or private dr ?

good evening ladies...
wat a good day not to work today, tomorrow going to work again... oh...
are u ladies meeting up in Oct?? count me in...
happy.gif

mrs carice>> i send u a pm on my email, add me in the facebook.... thanks

starr_nn>> i am in my 12 weeks and my tummy is kind of popping out, round round... waist line getting thicker...

lotsmumm>> i heard good feedback for the clarins cream from my gf who used them... think i will get it soon for myself too.

Junior : can you pm me again. cause i have all of the ladies who have email or pm . you must add me as your friend first. then i can add you in the group

Hi Carice, ya positive......
I trying compare both price.......
If give birth will be at MA ba...... Their service is super good......

qin - try to walk slowly next time .. rest well now !

michelle - i guess if u compare KKH subsidized and private in MA (Mt A rite?) cfm big difference .. lol

GG-> good luck for your amnio test!

Marpreggy &amp; anewmummy-> I also have backaches in the morning (lower back) mostly on those days when I sleep more than 7 hours. Have this problem since week 6 or so for this pregnancy. Gynae said it's due to muscles relaxing and asked me to support my back with cushion when I seat. Did that but still the same lei.

I have this sourish bitter taste inmy mouth the whole day which is really irritating me. Everything I take taste sourish and weird. And there's like so much gas.
sad.gif
is anyone having the same condition as me?

qin - maybe , not sure cos thats wat gyane told me wen i had spottings too , he told me not to take heavy things , walk slowly and rest more .. so think ur spotting might due to walking too much ..

Qin,

Few weeks ago, in the earlier stage of pregnancy, i did some housework and was feeling tired the rest of the day. That night, I had some spotting.
Doctor advised to cut down on strenuous housework and don't walk too much. Guess when we tire ourselves, baby protests.
happy.gif

Morning ladies ...
happy.gif

Congrats Michelle!

tethysea,
I just noticed about darine_gal now that you pointed out. Guess her checkup on Mon didn't turn out well ...

Few weeks back, another MTB also pm-ed me to remove her name from the list, so sad ...

Qin,
try to rest well and not move around too much.

Poohwei,
I also got my hb to inform my MIL about my pregnancy. Got to let her know else she might think why I hvn't been going over for last few weeks.

I also haven't tell mil, though i think she suspected...suddenly dat day she commented 'you drink coffee uh' when she saw me getting a sip. But I very pissed when I feel pple like trying to peep at my tummy and I will try to suck it in! lol!

Me using clarins oil too. I find it good, used for no 1 too, no stretchmarks. Must apply diligently and all over, dun forget your back, breast, buttocks. Its not just the tummy area that we need to apply. And must pay attention to lower abdomen as that part actually can be quite prone to marks one due to being stretched. I apply twice a day. I bought Elancyl before but din suit me, ended up with some rashes so I stopped immediately.

Thanks ladies

Just called my Gynae and she want to see me later to do a check. I still having some pulling effect on and off on my pelvic area. Hopefully everything will goes well later.

Back