(2012/03) Mar 2012

Hi chrmei what brand your doc prescribe you for the fish oil?

Do you mummies taking any calcium supplement? I am feeling backache already that's too fast I think. Maybe caused by my unsupported big belly.
sad.gif

Mabel, Huijun,
don't have to chop off your hair so early else by the time we deliver, it's long again. Can cut when nearer to EDD.

Min : same here ... hungry yet like stomach quite bloated ....

Linda : i agree with BB dont chop hair first ... i also going to wait till nearer date to chop (maybe) cause my friend say if hair long easy to tie up ... short will be abit troublesome ...(hot)

ladies : good morning ....

The funny thing was I kept my hair long for the entire last pregnancy and confinement. Only went to chop off the day before the bbs' 1st mth celebration cos couldn't stand facing the guests with the messy hair.

My mum said I was so boliao, should have just got it cut before delivery. haha!

if i want to chop will be my 3rd tri ba .... see how first .... if not pp visit me will look like lion king hair ... hahhaa ....

cant wait till next monday to see my little one ... of course by then should no more homo pill and jab (x finger) ...

BB : thanks cause i have enough of all the homo thing .... although the last time i ask my dr ... he say no need but i still scare ... hahhaa ... i think after next monday ... my appt should be every 4 week le ba ... cause by then i should hit my 2nd tri ... horray ....

Janjan-> glad to hear from your gynae that amnio is not required for 2nd time mum. My gynae actually suggested amnio and nurse made me sign to say they have advised and I rejected amnio when I told them I wanna do OScar first. Then nurse went on to say odds are against mum above 35 which got me so worried I've been thinking about my OSCAR on 13 Sep.

hello good morning ladies,

been attached out of office since last monday so didnt have time to log in during work.
today back office to do admin and found out many on leave...
its such a nice cooling weather to stay home today.

into my 12th week this week, going to 2nd trimester next week... most pant cant wear le, too tight, on maternity pant le. wanted to inform my boss about my pregnancy but he is not around today... the remaining week i will out of office till mid sept...
i been sleeping lots over weekends..hee...
lazy pig nw... MS seems to be easing, but i cant be too full or too hungry.. had supper on the election night, and few mins after, feel too full and puke out... hee...
my gynae told me to start fish oil on week 12 but i havent start yet... still have 2 or 3 more folic and vit B so intend to finished them before starting the oil and supplements from gynae...
good day for u all ladies..

good morning mummies.

It's such a nice day to laze and sleep at home today.

Zelda: Yup, I paid abt the same amount for 4D3N c-sect for 1 room.

So nice to hear mummies going into 2nd trimester as the morning sickness will have more or less ease up by then. I'm still in my 10th week and not feeling too good even with the suppositories. Sigh...

snoopy>Hmm… I feel the peak period is week 8 till week 10…
Just feel not comfortable inside, even sit on a chair also feel unwell…
Just bear through this time k… it will be over de. Jia you.

I am feeling slightly better, but certain smell or too full or hungry will trigger too…
Keeping some healthy snack on table to munch now….

juniorme: yup, it happened to me too so i can understand...have to lie down and not sit down. hopefully, it will be over soon although time passes very slow recently. I just cannot stand the smell of frying garlic, and need to apply medicated oil over my nose to block out the smell. Hope time passes faster for us
happy.gif

same ... i only cannot tahan the steam fish smell ... will bleh .... other than that i dont have any ms ... heng ah ... hope 2nd and 3rd wont kana ms too ...

anyone body have rash ? my leg beside itchy ... just like my old problem enzema (dont know how to spell) ...

carice: when i had No. 1, my MS not so terok. I tot No. 2 will be better yet ended up worse. Every pregnancy is different, as they say. So only can keep fingers crossed that the next preg will be easier. I dont have any rashes but stomach area very itchy, maybe due to the expansion.

anewmummy: I am also experiencing the same like u, backache, nowadays prefer to lie down on soft things, even sit in mrt for a few stations wil start to have backpain...

BB, Mrs Carice: will cut my hair towards my EDD, now looking at magazine for short hairstyle to show the hair stylist when the time come.

I m going to deliver in SGH, so far exceptfolic acid, doc did not give me any supplements. I heard tat govern hospital always beri slow in giving all the supplements.

Linda
Which gynae are you seeing in sgh?
Mine's A Prof Tay Sun Kuie..also went to him for no.1
Ya, usually it's only folic for the 1st trimester as letting nature to take its course.

Mine also Dr Tay, but i m seeing him and Dr Abel Soh in diabetic centre... Dr Tay is abit bald infront with little hair n wear specs rite? U r under private patient?

Huijun,
I'm with KKH, was given folic acid for 1st tri and now only Obimin. This was the case for my 1st pregnancy too so I trust them to know what they are doing.

Carice,
wah, so fast you are thinking of #2 & #3 liao.
I have patches of dry skin on my back too. I use my gal's California calendula cream.

hi all.. so long didn't login to check out the forum.. i was on mc last thurs & fri.. almost fainted again.. omg.. went to see doc & my blood pressure was low.. now i don't dare to stand too long alr.. always looking for seats.. like old lady..

Pine4ling~ i also experience very dark yellow urine in the morning.. although i wake up twice in the middle of the night to release.. not sure what's the problem too.. prob have to wait till my next appointment to ask gynae..

anewmummy~ i'm also feeling backache.. especially in the morning.. not sure is it because of my sleeping position.. =|

Hi mummies

Finally my VIPs left... now steal abit of office time to come check forum as feeling sleepy (even before my hormone meds).

Mrs Carice: I'm counting down to next appt too which is on 1 Sep. Yeah! I think by Thurs I can say bye-bye to the hormone pills & jabs. Next hurdle for me is OSCAR. I'm same like Snoopy, sometimes tummy area itchy only.

GG Lee: Good luck! So you'll be doing amnio in another 2-3wks' time? I understand amnio can only do from wk 16.

Any mummies got any change in their complexion? My face pop alot of pimple like stuff and kinda change a few skin care products, but like no use...

Dym,
my face not drier, it became more oily, haiz ...

Huijun,
I had pimples too. And at weird places. At my chin, nose & etc ... :S

Huijun: i keep popping pimples too.. gynae see is due to hormones changes thats y. but should go off soon as we go into 2nd trimester.

Zelda: mayb you can try applying lotion/ johnson baby oil or stretch mark cream. i used to have the itchiness at tummy but after i apply stretch mark cream it is reduced.

i also have pimples even though before preg i use to have too ... however i realise it will recover so much faster than last time .... heheee

i think im the only mummy who is v v v lazy. #1 preg, i didnt apply any cream lo.
I still rmb every night after work i reach home, first thing i do is to scratch like no body biz.
Hahaha.. now think back, i find myself funny. Even hubby oso laughed hard.
i dun like the idea of applying cream on my body/hair.. i think #2 preg i oso wont care so much..
i still have 3 very short and light stretch marks just below my love handles.

Dym: You are a very lucky lady, didnt apply anything and yet only got 3 marks! I applied diligently and i got criss cross of lines all over my tummy!
sad.gif
Think this preg I dont bother since apply already also useless!

Many of my friends and MTBs from other threads recommend Clarins anti-stretchmark oil. I used for my 1st pregnancy, still had some stretchmarks but not very obvious kind.

snoopy - haha.. mayb this time round not lucky lo. as long as i can cover under my clothes, i dun care much.
precisely! apply oso will have marks, might as well dun apply..

Dym: Yalor, waste time and money. Haha..Anyway, my figure is not good so no worries abt showing my stretchmarks since they will be well hidden...LOL

dym - lol .. same leh .. my tummy is full of stretch marks liao , so cannot be bother for the #3 pregnancy , afterall my #1 pregnancy i'm too stupid and know nothing haha ..

Back